Leave us alone!
什么 我不能和我的妻子讲话
What? I can’t talk to my wife?
我再也不会是你的妻子了
I’m not your wife anymore.
不 甜心 还记得那段话
No? Sugar, does this ring a bell?
“直到死我们不会分离”
“Till death do us part”?
还记得吗
Do you remember that?
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry.
你想干什么
What are you doing?
你说我做什么 我痛苦的上一整天的班从办公室回家
I’m coming home from a hard day at the office.
愿上帝保佑那些苦工吧
God bless the working stiffs!
别碰她
Please leave her alone!
你都长这么大了
You’re so big!
你怎么长成这么大的
How’d you get so big?
我错过了
I missed it.
他们把你从我身边偷走了 亲爱的
They stole it from me, honey.
你别担心 再也不会有人把你带走了
Don’t you worry. They’re not gonna take it anymore.
比尔 听着
Bill, listen, please.
你该收手了
You’ve got to stop this.
你需要帮助
You need help.
你生病了
You’re sick.
生病
Sick?
你想看我生病
You wanna see sick?
整天绕这这座城市走 那才有病
Take a walk around this town. That’s sick.
你不是开玩笑
You ain’t kidding.
你相不相信我以前习惯在这里钓鱼
Would you believe it that l used to fish right here?
就是这里
This very spot?
现在别人告诉我 “别吃这里的鱼 有毒的”
Now they tell you, “Don’t eat the fish. It’s poisonous.”
在这水里 连游泳都不行了
You can’t even swim in the water.
因为你会得一些细菌性感染的之类的病
It’ll give you some kind of bacterial infection.
得病又如何呢
How’s that for sick?
我想和我的家人单独在一起 让我们单独呆一会儿
I’m having a private moment with my family. Leave us alone.
我马上就走
I’m leaving soon.
我马上要退休回到亚利桑那 哈瓦苏湖
I’m retiring to Arizona. Lake Havasu City.
你去过哪儿吗
You been there?
那跟我无关
That’s not what I mean!
别人叫它是一条湖 但实际上只是个泥水塘而已
They call it a lake, but it’s really just a big bowl of muddy water.
但我妻子却认为是个天堂
But the wife thinks it’s paradise.
每个人其实对天堂都有自己的理解
Everybody has their own idea of what paradise is.
就拿我来说吧
Take me, for instance.
你知道什么是天堂吗
You know what I thought paradise was?
什么 如果你们想听的话
-What? -If you’ll excuse me.
生多一些孩子
Making babies.
很滑稽 是吧 生孩子
Ain’t that a kick? Making babies.
这是你们的小女儿
This your little girl?
真漂亮
Beautiful.
她是独一无二的
She’s special.
你知道 我太太一直想做个母亲
You know, my wife never was cut out for motherhood.
她一切都为了我
She did it all for me.
承受所有的痛苦 体形变差 都是为了我
Went through all that pain, lost her figure, for me.
而有一天晚上孩子睡着了 再也没醒来
Then the kid went to sleep one night, never woke up.
有人说 那是婴儿死亡…
They called it “Infant Death…
…综合症
…Syndrome.”
但是她不是个婴儿了 我很奇怪 她已经2岁了
But she wasn’t an infant. She was 2 years old.
她是个大孩子了
She was a big girl.
她是我们的宝贝
She was our baby.
来 亲爱的 这是给你的 拿去吃吧
Here, darling, this is for you. Here you go.
你能做什么
What can you do?
假如她被喝醉酒的司机撞了…
If she’d been hit by a drunk driver…
但是你能怪谁呢 当那些家伙还没醒来的时候
But who do you blame when they just don’t wake up?
谢谢 我的宝贝
Thank you, sweetheart.
那儿有个家伙有枪
There’s a guy with a gun!
不 不要
No! Don’t!
伊丽莎白 不要
Elizabeth, no!
站住 你被捕了
Freeze! You’re under arrest.
快出去
Get out of here!
别动
Freeze!
-你想干什么 -我不知道
-What were you gonna do? -I don’t know!
象你这样的家伙总这么说
Guys like you always say that!
你应该很清楚你会做什么 杀了你的妻子和孩子
You know exactly what you were gonna do. Kill your wife and child!
然后你回头就太难了 你很容易就自杀了
Then it’d be too late to turn back. It’d be easy to kill yourself.
让我们去见一些好的警♥察♥ 他们是好人 我们走
Let’s go meet some nice policemen. They’re good guys. Let’s go.
我是个坏人吗
I’m the bad guy?
这一切怎么发生的
How did that happen?
我按他们说的一切来做事
I did everything they told me to.
你知道我是制♥造♥导弹的吗
Did you know I build missiles?
我帮助保护美国
I help to protect America.
你该因此获得奖赏
You should be rewarded for that.
然而 奖赏却给了外科整形 他们骗我
Instead, they give it to the plastic surgeon. They lied to me.
这就是发生这些事的原因吗
Is that what this is about?
你愤怒是因为被欺骗了吗
You’re angry because you got lied to?
也是我的晚餐在烘箱里被烘焦的原因
Is that why my dinner’s drying out in the oven?
他们对谁都说谎 他们对鱼也说谎
They lie to everybody. They lie to the fish!
那并不能给你任何权利去干今天的蠢事
That doesn’t give you any right to do what you did today.
真正让你不一样的是你的小女儿 现在 我们走吧
The only thing that makes you special is that little girl. Now, let’s go.
我们走
Let’s go!
今天是很热 是不是
Sure was hot today, wasn’t it?
他有枪 他在码头的尽头
He has a gun! The end of the pier!
让人群退后 我们准备一下
Keep this crowd back! Let’s get some backup!
你知道 我有枪
You know, I got a gun.
在我口袋里
In my pocket.
我有很多把枪
I got lots of guns.
呆在那儿 别动
Stay there. Don’t move.
你想拔枪
You wanna draw?
别这样 结束吧
Let’s not. Let’s call it a day.
来啊 开枪啊
Now come on.
真完美
It’s perfect.
在警♥察♥局长和一个坏人之间表演
Showdown between the sheriff and the bad guy?
漂亮极了
It’s beautiful.
数到三
On three.
一切还没结束 你还有选择
This doesn’t have to be the end. You have a choice.
我的小女儿已经死了 我没有选择了 但是你有
My little girl is dead. I don’t have a choice. You do!
不 你有两个选择
No, you have two choices:
我杀了你
I can kill you.
或者你杀了我
Or you can kill me…
…我的女儿会得到保险费
…and my little girl can get the insurance.
一…
One…
你不想看着她长大吗
Don’t you wanna see her grow up?
在铁窗后面吗
Behind bars?
二 别这么做 求你了
Don’t do this. Please.
-我们走 -三
-Let’s go! -Three.
是我击中你了
I would have got you.
市局和太平洋分局是怎么配合的
What cooperation was there between Pacific Division and Downtown?
不想给威尼斯当地警方抹黑…
Not to denigrate the Venice Police…
…但确实是我们当中的一个人搞定这件事的
…but it was one of our fellows that put this together.
普兰德斯
Prendergast!
这是普兰德斯警官 干的真不错 普兰德斯
This is Sergeant Prendergast. Damn fine work, Prendergast.
去你的 亚德利队长 真去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, Captain Yardley. Fuck you very much!
真不敢相信 是他说的吗
I can’t believe–Did he just say that?
不客气
You’re welcome.
你还在这 恐怕是的
-You still here? -Afraid so.
我们处理过了 她应该没事了
We’ve stabilized her. She’ll be all right.
我会去医院看你
I’ll see you at the hospital.
怎么样了
How are you doing?
我还没有告诉她
I haven’t told her yet.
哦 糟了
Oh, shit!
今天是她的生日 我该怎么做
It’s her birthday. What should I do?
明天告诉她
Tell her tomorrow.
给她开个小派对吧
Let her have her little party.
亲爱的 你叫什么名字 阿黛尔
-What’s your name, darling? -Adele.
阿黛尔 真是个好听的名字

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!