我想体验一天你的生活
I’d like to be you for a day
我想体验一天你的生活
I’d like to be you for a day
我想体验一天你的生活 我想体验一天你的生活
I’d like to be you for a day I’d like to be you for a day
辣妈辣妹
我想体验一天你的生活
I’d like to be you for a day
我想爬进你藏在心中的梦里
I’d like to climb into the dreams You hide
了解你内心的成熟和童稚
To know the grownup And the child inside
让你微笑的事
Whatever makes you smile
我想看到你的微笑 释放出来吧
I’d like to see it Go ahead and free it
我想体验一天你的生活
I’d like to be you for a day
我想体验一天你的生活
I’d like to be you for a day
你喜欢电动火车吗?
Are you excited by electric trains?
每次下雨时都感到有点孤单吗
And kinda lonely Every time it rains?
透过你的眼睛凝视
To stare out through your eyes
你的一切感受会逐渐被揭示
We’ll start revealing All the things you’re feeling
你听曲子时作何感想
What’s on your mind When you hear a tune
或是乘着玩具气球时
Or ride a toy balloon?
让我看到 让我读你读的书
Just let me look, Let me read your book
并进行学习
And learn it
我喜欢看过的每一页
Lovin’ every page as I turn it
我想体验一天你的生活
I’d like to be you for a day
我想体验一天你的生活
I’d like to be you for a day
我需要理解的还有很多
There’s so much more I need to understand
仅仅握住你的手
It’s not enough To simply hold your hand
并听到你说话还不够
And hear the words you say
我想抚摸你
I wanna touch you
想从方方面面与你沟通
I wanna reach you In every single way
我想体验一天你的生活
I’d like to be you for a day
在你误入歧途时 让你回归正轨
To put you back on the track When you go astray
我想体验一天你的生活
I’d like to be you for a day
了解你的目标 分享你玩的游戏
To know your reigns And to share the games that you play
我想体验一天你的生活
I’d like to be you for a day
我想体验一天你的生活
I’d like to be you for a day
你不会信的
You’re not gonna believe me.
任何正常人都不会信我的
Nobody in their right minds could possibly believe me.
但这是真的 没骗你 是真的
But it’s true. Really, it is.
就在今天早上8点15分…不 等一下
At exactly 8:15 this morning… No, wait a minute.
我们要从早些时候说起
Let me start back a little further.
我是安娜贝尔·安德鲁斯
My name is Annabel Andrews.
这是我的房♥间
This is my room.
别挑剔 我喜欢这样
Don’t knock it. I like it this way.
不用找东西
You don’t have to look for anything.
早上好 冒失鬼们 十三号♥ 星期五 准备好了吗
Good morning, daredevils. It’s Friday the 13th. Ready for that one?
没门!
No way.
而这就是我 13年前出生于山景医院
And this is me. Born in Mountview Hospital 13 years ago.
前后月一个月
Give or take a month.
女性 金发 当然 是天生金发
Female, blonde. Natural, of course.
蓝眼睛 身高约一米六三
Blue eyes. Height about five foot two.
我不记得我的体重 但我在控制体重
I don’t remember what I weigh, but I’m watching it.
妈妈说这很荒谬 因为我的身材还不成熟
Which my mother says is ridiculous because I’m not mature in my figure yet.
不过 也许到夏天就可以了
Mm… Maybe by summer, though.
恶心!
Gross.
我有个弟弟 看看他
I have one little brother. Look at him.
美丽的头发 美丽的牙齿
Gorgeous hair, gorgeous teeth,
美丽的眼睛 美丽的睫毛
gorgeous eyes, gorgeous eyelashes.
他就是大家所说的“整洁”
He’s what you call “neat”.
不是形容很棒的意思 而是真的很整洁
Not neat-terrific. Neat-neat.
他太整洁了 都有些令人作呕了
He is so neat, it’s revolting.
他这么做只是为了让我难堪 一个乖孩子
He only does it to show me up. A goody-goody, you know?
一个完美的人和一个讨厌的人
A perfect person and a creep.
他的名字是本 但我叫他…
His name is Ben, but I call him…
猴子脸!你能离开这里吗 不要这样闯进来
Ape Face! Will you get out of here? Don’t come busting in without knocking.
你想干什么 该吃早饭了
So, what do you want? It’s time for breakfast.
那又怎样? 别烦人 走开 离开这个房♥间
So? Come on, beat it. Get out of here.
我正要走 你上学要迟到了 我才不在乎
I am. You’ll be late for school. So what do I care?
其实我在乎 我不讨厌上学
Actually, I care. I mean, school is okay, you know.
我有朋友 可以运动
I got my friends, my sports.
昨天 我成了今天季后赛的队长
In fact, yesterday I was made captain for today’s play-off game.
还不错吧
Kind of neat, huh?
我们赢了 太好了
We win! Yeah.
我对水上运动也很在行
I’m also pretty good on water.
我加入了超级滑水俱乐部
We got a super water-ski club.
我们要为我爸准备一个真正的水上表演
And we’re gonna put on a real aquacade for my dad.
对 还有我父母
Oh, yeah, about my parents.
威廉姆·阿林·安德鲁斯 四十五岁 一米八二
William Waring Andrews. Forty-five, six feet tall.
嗯 其实是一米八一
Well, five 11 and a half.
头发有点短 但不是我见过最难看的发型 总而言之 是个很酷的人
The hair’s too short, but I’ve seen worse. All in all, a fantastically cool person.
哦 多么美好的…
My, oh, my, What a wonderful…
他是乔弗特和詹宁斯公♥司♥的公♥关♥人员
He’s with Jaffert and Jennings. Public relations.
还有着世界上最好看的人…
And the most beautiful person in the world.
几乎是最美丽的
Almost.
那是鲍里斯·哈里斯 好一只狐狸啊
That’s Boris Harris. What a fox!
他真的与众不同
I mean, he’s really something else. Mm-hmm.
不幸的是 自不久前
Unfortunately, ever since a little incident
所发生的事后 鲍里斯就离我远远的了
that happened a while ago, Boris leaves me strictly alone.
安娜贝尔 到点了!
Annabel! Time!
这比我能对她说的话要多
Which is more than I can say for her.
最近 我和妈妈的关系有点紧张
The thing is, lately, Mom and I haven’t been hitting it off too well.
我不是不爱她 我爱她 干嘛不爱她呢
It’s not that I don’t love her or anything, I do. And why shouldn’t I?
每个人都知道母亲是 甜美 善良 可爱 温柔 还有…
Everybody knows mothers are sweet and kind and lovely and gentle and…
安娜贝尔!
Annabel!
嗓门大的人
And loud. Ahh!
麦克斯 你这个大笨蛋
Max, you big hamburger.
安娜贝尔 你要去哪儿?
Annabel, where are you going?
我以为我们昨晚已经说过了
I thought we had this all out last night. Come on now.
谁 我?妈妈 我不是很饿
Who? Me? Oh, listen, Mom. I’m not very hungry.
我不喜欢吃鸡蛋和培根什么的
I don’t go for that eggs and bacon stuff.
我希望你能健康成长 仅此而已 安娜贝尔
I want you to grow up to be healthy. That’s all, Annabel.
拜托 妈妈 我长大会变成个大胖子
Come on, Mom, I’m gonna grow up and be a blimp.
我已经迟到了 你收拾房♥间了吗
I’m already late. What about your room?
收拾得很完美
Perfect. Uh-huh.
你的床整理了吧?
And your bed? That’s made, right?
糟了 我忘了 妈妈 不小心就忘了
Oh, darn. I forgot, Mom. It just slipped through my mind. I…
我现在脑子里装了好多事
got a lot of things to think about now. Mm-hmm.
安娜贝尔 我不喜欢说教
Annabel, I don’t want to be preachy,
但童年是一个人一生中最美好的时光
but childhood is the best time in a person’s life. When I…
在我…我完全赞成 但我担心的事很多
For sure. I mean, I’m all for it. But I got a lot of worries.
说出一件 就一件
Name one. Just one.
好吧 第一件担心的事是
All right. Worry number one.
我见弗吉尼亚要迟到了 祝我好运
I’m late to meet Virginia. Wish me luck.
再见 再见 好运
Bye-bye. Bye. Good luck.
我也祝我好运
Good luck to me, too.
安娜贝尔 等一下 安娜贝尔!
Annabel. Annabel. Wait a minute. Annabel!
别忘了去见口腔正畸医生!
Don’t forget the orthodontist!
别忘了水上运动表演!
Don’t forget the aquacade!
你想押多少钱打赌她会忘?
How much you want to bet she does?
忘了水上运动表演?忘记了口腔正畸医生
Forget the aquacade? Forgets the orthodontist.
她自作自受
It’ll serve her right.
今天巴辛格医生要摘下她的牙套
Today’s the day Dr. Basinger’s gonna take her braces off.
会是个惊喜的 比尔 你觉得我应该告诉她吗
It was gonna be a surprise. You think I should’ve told her, Bill?
关于水上运动表演?够了 够了
About the aquacade? Enough. That’s enough.
比尔!
Oh, Bill, honestly.
你觉得这个怎么样 什么啊
All right, what do you think of this? What?
“各位朋友 尊敬的客户和未来的开♥发♥者”
“Friends, respected clients, and future developers,
“真的很荣幸”
we are indeed honored,
“你们可以来到我们豪华的新大洋洲码头的”
that you could be present for this formal announcement
“正式发布会”
of our luxurious, new Oceana Marina.”
很好 我还是觉得这个名字不好
It’s good, it’s good. I still don’t think the name is any good.
应该叫风之低语岛
I think it should be The Isle of Whispering Winds.
很有趣… 艾伦 别这样 不要再帮忙了
It’s interesting. Helen, please. No more help.
你只要像往常一样打扮漂亮出场就好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!