太晚了 吉本斯小姐 我已经看过你的情况了
Too late, Miss Gibbons. I’ve already seen your action.
打扰了 但你想等这个一准备好就签字
Excuse me, Mr. Andrews, but you wanted to sign this as soon as it was ready.
是的 谢谢
Yeah, yeah, thanks. Sure.
露西尔 你没别的地方可去吗?
Lucille, you… you’re not going somewhere?
没有这里有点冷 你不觉得吗?
Oh, no. It’s, just a bit chilly here, don’t you think?
是的 不
Oh, oh yeah, no.
没注意到
Hadn’t noticed.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
好了 我能为你做些什么?
Now, what can I do for you?
看看我 打扮得是不是很恶心?你看起来像个典型的青少年
Now look at me. Aren’t I revolting? You look like a typical teenager to me.
对 我想是时候改变了
Right. And I think it’s time for a change.
你就为这个来的?不完全是
You came here to ask me that? Well, no, not exactly.
我今天下午要去取牙套
You know, I’m getting my braces off this afternoon, and,
我想顺便做下头发和指甲
I thought that I’d get my hair done and my nails, you know?
剩下的部分
Well, what’s left of them.
你不需要我的许可
Well you don’t need my permission for all that.
我知道 但是…我想我应该买♥♥新衣服来配新的我
Oh, I know but, I thought I’d go out and get some new clothes to go along
我能不能可以借几张信♥用♥卡♥
with the new me you know, and I wondered if I could borrow some
附上授权
of your credit cards with a note of authorization.
当然 吉本斯小姐可以处理
Oh, sure, sure. I think we can do that. Miss Gibbons will take care of it.
她当然可以了 我觉得我讨厌吉本斯小姐
I’ll bet she can. I think I hate Miss Gibbons.
什么事 安德鲁斯先生? 是的…
Yes, Mr. Andrews? Yeah.
你记下笔记吧
Would… would you take a short note, please?
好的 先生?
Yes, sir?
给相关人士
To… to whom it may concern.
“给相关人士”
“To whom it may concern.”
请允许我女儿 安娜贝尔·安德鲁斯 签名见下方
Please allow my daughter, Annabel Andrews, whose signature appears below,
使用我的信♥用♥卡♥等 此致 敬礼 记好了吗?
to use my credit cards, et cetera. Sincerely yours. Got that?
当然 我马上弄好
Certainly. Have it ready for you in a jiffy.
丑陋的家伙
Ugly-looking thing, isn’t she?
说实话 我见过她更好看的时候
I’ll tell you the truth. I’ve seen her look better.
但她有很多事
But she’s got a lot on her mind.
她最好没有
She better not have.
比如?
Such as?
丈夫失业了 孩子生病 难处的婆婆
Husband’s out of a job, sick kid, and a difficult mother-in-law.
我没时间说这个
Annabel, I don’t have time to spend on this.
还有别的吗? 不 没什么 这样很好
Anything else I can do for you? Oh, no, nothing. This is fine.
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks a lot, Dad.
艾伦·安德鲁斯 你是个纵容 可疑的老蝙蝠
Ellen Andrews, you are a conniving, suspicious old bat.
多谢了 爸爸
Thanks a lot, Daddy.
预热烤箱至325度
Okay. Preheat oven to 325.
怎么弄? 把按钮转到预热 笨蛋…亲爱的
How do you do that? Turn it to preheat, stupido. Uh, sweetie.
预热是烤箱和煮器都开着
Preheat on our stove is when the oven and the broiler are both on.
加热很快
It gets hot faster. Oh.
对于一只九公斤的鸡来说 那要花六个半小时
For a 20-pound bird, that will take six and a half hours.
我们有那么长时间吗?只要什么都加倍就好
Do we have time? Only if you double everything.
火力开到最大
Turn it up full blast.
接电♥话♥
Answer that, will you?
喂?
Hello?
等等 找你的
Hang on. It’s for you.
你没看到我满手都是脏东西吗?
Can’t you see I’m up to my armpits in muck and gunk?
是谁? 有什么事?
Who is it? What do they want?
你是谁? 有什么事?
Who are you, and what do you want?
好吧 我会告诉她的
OK, I’ll tell her.
是校长打来的 你有个关于安娜贝尔的会面
That was the principal’s office. He says that you’re 15 minutes late
迟到15分钟了
for the conference with him, about Annabel.
迪尔克先生?
Mr. Dilk?
他要干什么
What does he want? Oh, wow!
他要干什么
What does he want? Oh!
大男子主义猪!迪尔克先生也是?
Male chauvinist pig! Mr. Dilk, too?
不 依然是你父亲 因为他让我陷入困境
No, still your father for getting me into this mess.
你在给谁打电♥话♥
Who are you calling?
喂 鲍里斯?我是安德鲁斯夫人
Hello, Boris? This is Mrs. Andrews.
你愿不愿意照看下 一个小男孩和一只火鸡?
How would you like to babysit a small boy and a turkey?
我还能告诉你什么?火鸡在烤箱里
Let’s see, what else can I tell you? The bird’s in the oven.
不管你做什么 别碰它
Just don’t touch it, fellas, whatever you do.
鲍里斯 假设地说 你觉得你能
And, say Boris, you don’t say you could whip up a dessert
做25份左右的甜点吗?
for about 25, could you?
果冻之类的
Oh, you know, Jell-O, something like that.
我做过一次巧克力慕斯 太好了!再做一次
I made a chocolate mousse once. Terrific! Do that again.
他要做饭 那不是很娘娘腔吗?
He’s gonna cook? Isn’t that sort of a sissy thing to do?
看看谁在说话
Look who’s talking.
带着天篷床和玩具屋的孩子
The kid with the canopy bed and the dollhouse.
我没有…-你流鼻涕了
I don’t have a canopy… Oh! Your nose is all runny!
我建议不要提这点
Boris, I wouldn’t mention that if I were you.
他有点敏感
He’s sensitive on the subject.
你想跟他相处…-我能想象得到
You two wanna get along… I can imagine.
一切都好吗? 好的 我要走了
Everything fine? Okay, I’m off and running, kids.
别担心 没事的
Okay. Don’t worry. We’ll be all right. Okay.
拿好车钥匙了吗?车钥匙?
Got your car keys? Car keys?
你是说开车用的?不
For the car, you mean? Oh, no. No, no, no.
就我现在的状态而言 开车可能会出事的
In the state I’m in, I’d… probably kill myself if I drove.
我可以坐公共汽车 我有公共汽车费
I can take the bus. I’ve got bus fare.
等上了公交再穿
I’ll put this on in the bus.
安娜贝尔!
Annabel!
你去哪儿了?我们到处找你
Where have you been? We’ve been looking all over for you!
我买♥♥了些新衣服 我们得快点
I got some new clothes. Come on. We have to hurry.
快点 安娜贝尔
Come on, Annabel! Hurry up!
你怎么没告诉我们你要去哪里?
Why didn’t you tell us where you were going?
你要去哪儿?你看起来不同了
Where you going? Wow! You look different.
你老爸要疯了 让这辆灵车开动起来
Your dad’s gonna be mad. Let’s get this hearse moving.
成绩怎么这样呢?
How could you come up with a grade like that?
她的课堂表现呢?她不发言吗?
What about her class work? Doesn’t she talk up in class?
总在发言 那怎么不算上呢
All the time. Well, doesn’t that add up to something?
算上了 37分
It does. 37.
安娜贝尔具有非凡的智商
But Annabel has an extraordinary IQ,
她的语言能力比大学新生还强
and her verbal aptitude is higher than a college freshman.
从来没人告诉过我 你为什么不告诉我?
What! Nobody ever told me that! Why didn’t you tell me that?
我真的是个奇才?
I’m really a whiz?
我钦佩并喜欢你的小女儿
I admire and love your little girl.
她是每个老师都梦想中的孩子
She’s the kind of child, every teacher dreams of discovering in her classroom,
当你终于遇到了 却无法与她沟通时
and when you finally do and can’t get through to her at all,
就得面对我是个失败者这一事实
then you have to face the fact that perhaps I am the failure,
而安娜贝尔 在更有能力的人教导下
and that Annabel, in more capable hands,
会学会利用上帝给她的特别天赋
would learn to implement the special gifts that God gave her.
我想我没有那个能力 真让我心碎
But I don’t have that ability, I guess. And it just breaks my heart.
麦吉尔克老师 别哭 不是你的错
Come now, Miss McGuirk. Don’t cry. It’s not your fault.
她是个有时有点古怪的小妞而已
She’s sometimes a bit of a flaky chick, that’s all.
我们讨论的可是你女儿
Mrs. Andrews, this is your daughter we’re discussing.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
她从模范学生变成了…
Well, she’s suddenly changed from a model student to a…
就像你说的那样 是的 就是这样
a flaky chick, as you say. Yes, flaky. That’s it.
她的行为一定是有原因的 是她所处的环境有变化吗?
There has to be a reason for her behavior. A variation in her environment?
一种被压制的兄弟姐妹竞争出现了?
The emergence of a heretofore suppressed, sibling rivalry?
用简单的英语跟我说一下
Will you run that by me in plain English, please?
你们家是喜欢你的儿子胜过女儿吗?
Does your family favor your son over your daughter?
猴子脸?不 他只是个孩子
Ape Face? No, he’s just a kid.
她显然在因什么而叛逆
No, she’s obviously rebelling at something.
她只是想做自己的事而已
I think she just wants to do her own thing, that’s it.
自然 正常的青少年行为…-会是因为你吗?
Naturally, that’s the normal teenage… Could it possibly be you?
你是个细心的母亲吗?要我说 太过细心了
Are you an attentive mother? Too darned attentive, I’d say.
你善解人意吗? 从不!
Are you understanding? Never.
要求过高? 当然!
Overdemanding? You bet.
这很有趣
Hey, this is fun!
恕我直言 你认为自己是合格的父母吗?
With all due respect, Mrs. Andrews, do you consider yourself an able parent?
是啊 我不是最好的 但我敢说自己排名前十
Yeah. I’m not number one on the charts, but I’d say I’m in the top ten.
你很爱你的女儿 不是吗?
You are loving towards your daughter, aren’t you?
当然了 那算什么问题?
Of course I am. What kind of question is that?
好蠢的问题
That’s a dumb question.
这是什么蠢问题?
Yeah, what kind of a dumb question is that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!