我是说 现在安娜贝尔很好
I mean, now Annabel is so nice. She’s nice-nice nice.
她特别好 我相信她是的
Well, I’m sure she is. Extremely nice.
坦率地说 这并不能说明什么
But, Miss Andrews, to be perfectly frank, that’s not saying much.
鲍里斯 你这只火鸡 我忍♥不了
Boris, you turkey. I can’t bear it.
躲开
Split!
它没有掉头回来
It didn’t turn around and come back like it was supposed to!
你有过这种情况吗?没有 我今天才拿到的
Did it ever do that with you? No, I just got it today.
从来没扔过
Oh. I never thrown it.
责任最终归于艾森豪威尔政♥府♥
Consequently, the responsibility fell on the Eisenhower administration.
“打开我”
“Open me”?
闭嘴坐下 “幻影”
“Clam up and”…Hmm.
很可爱
Very cute.
继续吧 安娜贝尔 你做得很好
Go ahead, Annabel. You’re doing just fine.
责任最终归于艾森豪威尔政♥府♥
Responsibility fell on the Eisenhower administration,
这是20年来第一届共和党政♥府♥
which was the first Republican administration in 20 years.
最显著的特点是…
The most salient characteristic of the Eisenhower years was…
后面怎么回事?
What’s going on back there?
对不起 我把书弄掉了
I’m sorry, Miss Benson. I seem to have dropped a book.
我得去储物箱拿一些书
I gotta get some books at the locker.
课上见
I’ll meet you after class.
嘿 我有个更好的主意
Hey, I have an even better idea.
来吧 我带你去看看
Come on. I’ll show you.
难以置信 安娜贝尔
You’re too much! I just can’t believe it Annabel.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
前一天 你还对历史一无所知
One day you don’t know first thing about history.
今天你就让我们都看起来像一群傻瓜
And today you made us all look like bunch of dummies.
我不懂
I don’t understand, Virginia.
我只是在做我该做的事
I was just doing what I was supposed to do.
你想让我假装不知道答案吗
What do you want me to do? Pretend I didn’t know?
回头见 安娜贝尔
See you later, Annabel. Let’s get out of here.
再见 聪明人
Bye-bye, Brains.
你要怎么赢?
How do you win?
如果你做得不好 一群人会甩了你
One bunch thumps you if you don’t do well.
如果你做好了 另一群人会冷落你
The other bunch snubs you if you do!
真是个动物园
Oh! What a zoo!
我对那次事故表示抱歉
Sorry about that accident.
错在我 我欠玫琳凯一个吹风机和一扇窗户
My fault. I just owe Mary Kay a hair drier and a window.
不论如何 谢谢 好的
Yeah, well, anyway, thanks. Okay
这样真好 也许我们可以再来一次
It’s really nice. Maybe we should do it again.
我们可以玩大富翁之类的
I mean, we could play Monopoly, something.
我愿意 是吗?
Well, I’d like that. Yeah?
大多数成年人不爱玩游戏
You know, most grown-ups don’t want to play games.
他们总是太忙
They’re always too busy or something.
你和大多数成年人不一样
But then uh, you’re not the same as most grown-ups.
继续说 我爱听
Go on. I love it.
你…-说吧
You’re… Yeah.
你注意到我的过敏完全消失了吗
Did you notice my allergy is completely gone?
是的 也许我只对自己的妈妈过敏
Yeah. Maybe I’m allergic to my own mother.
但我对你肯定不过敏
But I’m certainly not allergic to you.
事实上 我有点希望我能大20岁
In fact, I kinda wish, I was 20 years older.
我还希望我呢年轻20岁呢
And I wish I were 20 years younger,
或者类似什么的
or something like that, I guess.
好吧…再见 鲍里斯
Oh, well, see you, Boris.
安德鲁斯太太?
And Mrs. Andrews? Hmm?
你不该自责
Well, you shouldn’t blame yourself.
安娜贝尔这样不是你的错
I mean it’s not your fault that Annabel’s the way she is.
她可能是他们所说的坏孩子
I mean, she’s probably what they call “a bad seed”.
噢!
Oh!
我真希望我死了
I wish I was dead!
听好
Team! listen up!
听好
Listen up!
我不必再说这场比赛意味着什么了
Now, I don’t have to tell you what this game means.
他们想打我们个落花流水
They’re out to kill us!
我要你们高空进球 贴地进球
I want you guys to get out there and hit ’em high! Hit ’em low!
我加入了海军陆战队
I don’t believe this. I’ve joined the Marines.
耶!
Yeah!
我们能打败这些奶油泡芙吗?
Can we beat these cream puffs? Yeah!
我们能打败他们吗?
Are we gonna beat ’em? Yeah!
我们上场 打晕他们!
Let’s get out there and knock their blocks off!
你的团队精神呢? 我从没见过你这么沮丧
Hey, where’s your team spirit, Annabel? Never seen you so down before.
没有吗?-我有点紧张
You haven’t? Well, I guess I’m just a little nervous, that’s all.
别傻了
Ah, don’t be silly.
你只要上场 像往常一样进球无数
All you gotta do is get out there and make your usual zillion goals,
我们没问题
and we got it made.
没问题
Oh, yeah. No problem.
安德鲁斯
Andrews! Uh-oh.
你怎么还不换衣服?快准备好
Andrews, why aren’t you changed yet? Get on the stick!
当然 但哪个是她的储物柜?
Sure, but which one’s her locker?
安德鲁斯 快
Andrews, move, move, move!
我的储物柜卡住了 我想你们得在没有我的情况下比赛了
My locker’s stuck. Guess you’ll just have to perform without me there.
在没有你的情况下比赛?为什么说矫饰的话 孩子?
Perform without you? What’s with the big words, kid?

Here!
你从来不带东西回家洗吗?
Don’t you ever take anything home to be washed?
从不
Never!
穿上衣服 快点上场
Now, suit up and get out there on the double.
闭嘴 闭嘴!
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
大家闭嘴 听好
Shut up, you guys, and listen!
记住我们的比赛计划 把球传给安娜贝尔
Now, remember our game plan. Get the ball to Annabel!
如果有人能为我们赢得比赛 这是我们坚韧的 精明的
If anybody’s gonna win it for us, it’s our tough, hard-nosed
超级运动员 安娜贝尔·安德鲁斯
rock-’em, sock-’em, superjock Annabel Andrews!
出去大杀四方吧 杀 杀 杀!
Get your butts out there and kill, kill, kill!
等等 姑娘们 我教过你们要公平比赛
Now, listen, girls. I taught you to play fair,
以良好的体育精神干净利落地比赛
to play clean, and with good sportsmanship.
不过 这场比赛的名字是胜利
Still, the name of the game is winning.
我们只有记住一件事才能赢
And we can only win this one if you remember one thing.
收拾安娜贝尔·安德鲁斯 狠狠地收拾她
Get Annabel Andrews and get her good!
我会尽力的 但是如果出了什么问题…
Look, I’m gonna try my best today, but if anything should go wrong…
怎么会?
I mean anything. Well, why should it?
我和昨天的我不是一个人了
Well, like I told you this morning, I’m not the same person today.
你得振作起来
So I’ve noticed. But, you know, you have to snap out of it.
这真的很重要
This is a real important game.
我尽量 但我真的和昨天的我不是一个人
I’ll try. But I mean it, literally, I’m not the same person.
向“中心”中前进!
Forward in the “centa”!
中心
Center. Oh!
该你上场了 打败她们 安娜贝尔
Hey, that’s you. Go get ’em, Annabel.
想想看 我在八年级的时玩过一次
Let’s see… I played this once in 8th grade.
准备好开球
Ready to bully!
开球
Bully!
加油
Come on, let’s go!
喔 哦…
Ow! Ow, oh…
我还好 别担心
Don’t worry. I’m all right. Don’t worry about me. I’m fine.
去抢球
Go get it!
喂!
Hey!
你怎么没把车开来?怎么没把车开来?
How come you didn’t bring the car? How come I didn’t bring the car?
别抱怨了 我们可以锻炼一下
Quit griping, will you? I thought we could use the exercise.
我们不可能赶上回家吃午饭的
But we’ll never make it home in time for lunch.
坐这儿 我带了午餐
Sit here. It just happens, I brought lunch with me.
这是随意挑午餐 挑你想要的食物
It’s a pickup lunch. Pick up anything you want.
把剩下的扔回袋子里
Throw the rest back in the bag.
松子酒?
Gin? Aah!
拿错袋子了
That’s the wrong bag.
没有羊排 烤土豆和四季豆?
No lamb chops, baked potato, and string beans?
除非你想回家自己做
Not unless you want to go home and cook it yourself.
我开除了施莫斯太太 太好了
I fired Mrs. Schmauss. Yahoo!
看来你也不喜欢她 喜欢她?妈妈 我恨她
You didn’t like her either, I take her. Like her? Mom, I hate her!
她说话很生气 闻起来很奇怪 我最恨她
She talks cross and smells funny. But mostly I hate her
是因为她说安娜贝尔是个被宠坏的孩子
because she says Annabel’s a spoiled brat and a pig.
我今天已经听说过一次了 不想再听了
I heard that once today. I don’t have to hear it again.
另外 这说得通吗?
Besides, does it make sense?
你讨厌施莫斯太太 是因为施莫斯太太讨厌安娜贝尔?
You hate Mrs. Schmauss because Mrs. Schmauss hates Annabel.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!