Substitute “sweep and clear”
两栖部队指令
in place of “search and destroy.”
以扫荡代替”搜索和毁灭”
Got it?
明白吗?
Got it.
明白了
Very catchy.
简明易记
Joker,
小丑
where’s the weenie?
要点在那里?
The kill.
杀敌
The grunts must have hit something.
陆战队一定击中些敌军
Didn’t see them.
我没见到尸体
I’ve told you, we run two basic stories here.
我们刊登二种基本报导
Grunts who buy toothbrushes and deodorant for gooks:
陆战队赠越南人牙刷和除臭剂
“Winning of Hearts And Minds.”
获取好感和民心
And combat action resulting in a kill: “Winning the War.”
还有杀敌报导…取得胜利
You must have seen blood trails,
你一定发现血渍
drag marks?
或拖尸痕迹?
It was raining,
当时下雨
sir.
长官
That’s why God passed the law of probability.
因此上帝制订或然率
Rewrite it with a happy ending, say, one kill.
重写圆♥满♥结束 死一敌军
A sapper or an officer. Which?
工兵或军官? 那一个?
Whichever you say.
随你喜欢
Grunts like reading about dead officers.
陆战队员喜欢读敌方军官死
Okay,
好吧
an officer. How about a general?
敌方军官 将军如何?
You’d like our guys to read the paper and feel bad?
你要我军看到星条旗报难过?
In case you didn’t know, this is not a popular war.
你该知道越战是不受欢迎
Our job is to report the news that the…
我们的任务是报导对越战
why-are-we-here” civilian newsmen ignore.
质疑的民间记者忽视新间
Maybe you should go out on some ops yourself.
或许你该亲自上前线数次
You could find more blood
你可发现更多血渍
trails and drag marks.
和…拖尸痕迹
I’ve had my ass in the grass.
我曾身临战场
Can’t say I liked it much.
不太喜欢
Lots of bugs and too dangerous.
大量臭虫过度危险
My present duties keep me where I belong:
我现职困身不能离此地
In the rear with the gear.
在后方供应补给品
Tet. The Year
农历新年
of the Monkey.
猴年
Vietnamese Lunar New Year’s Eve.
越南农历新年除夕
Down in Dogpatch, the gooks are shooting off fireworks to celebrate.
越南人♥民♥放爆竹烟火庆祝
I am fucking bored to death, man.
我烦闷欲死
I have to get back in the shit.
我必须上前线
I ain’t heard a shot fired in anger in weeks.
我几周来没听到枪炮声
Joker’s so tough, he’d eat the boogers out of a dead man’s nose…
小丑大胆得敢吃死人鼻屎
then ask for seconds.
更要添食
Listen up, pilgrim.
听着 漫游者
A day without blood is like a day without sunshine!
一天不杀人有似一天无阳光
Joker thinks the bad bush is between old mama-san’s legs.
小丑认为危险的是妈妈桑的两腿之间
He’s never been in the shit.
他从未经历炮火连天
Hard to talk about. Like on Hastings.
难以形容战况
You weren’t on Operation Hastings.
像我亲历海斯丁之役
You weren’t even in country.
你没参与该役
Eat shit and die,
你那时甚至未来越南
you fucking
去你的
Spanish-American poge!
你这该死的反战西班牙裔
I was there! I was in the shit with the grunts.
我确实和陆战队参与那次酷战
Don’t listen to Payback’s bullshit, .
别听裘白克屁话
Rafterman
赖特曼
Sometimes he thinks he’s John Wayne.
他有时自以为是约翰韦恩
You listen to Joker.
你去听信小丑
He knows ti ti.Very little.
他所知很少
He’s never been in the shit ‘
他从未上过战场
cause he ain’t got the stare.
因他缺乏白眼瞪视
The 1,000-yard stare.
那一千码瞪视
A Marine gets it after he’s been in the shit too long.
久战的陆战队员有此瞪视
It’s like, it’s like you’ve really seen beyond.
好像你真看到超越现实外
I got it.All field Marines got it.
我和战场陆战队员都有此瞪视
And you’ll have it, too.
他也会有
I will?
我会有吗?
How do you stop five blacks
如何阻止五黑人…
from raping a white chick?
强♥暴♥白女人
Fuck you.
去你的
Throw them a basketball.
抛篮球给五黑人
Incoming.
敌军炮火
They’re outgoing!
我军炮火
That ain’t outgoing! That ain’t outgoing!
不是我军炮火
Now what’d I just say?
我军没还击 我刚才说什么?
I hope they’re just fucking with us.
希望越共不走神经战
I ain’t ready for this shit.
我尚无作战心理准备
Cease fire!
停止射击
Cease fire!
停止射击
The enemy…
敌军…
has very deceitfully…
欺诈地…
taken advantage of the ceasefire…
利用新年停火协议
to launch an offensive all over the country.
在整个越南发动攻势
So far, we’ve had it pretty easy here.
迄今这基地未受猛烈攻击
But we seem to be the exception.
但这基地似属例外
Charlie has hit every military target in Vietnam and hit them hard.
越共向越南每一军事目标猛攻
In Saigon…
在西贡市…
the United States Embassy has been overrun by suicide squads.
美国大使♥馆♥遭越共敢死队蹂躏
Khe Sanh is standing by to be overrun.
溪山也有被攻陷威胁
We have reports that a division of N.V.A….
我们获悉一师北越军
has occupied all of the city of Hue south of the Perfume River.
全部占领香河南边的顺化市
In strategic terms, Charlie’s cut the country in half…
以战略而言 北越已将整个越南一分为二
the civilian press are wetting their pants…
美国民间报章大起恐慌
and even Cronkite is going to…
甚至著名电视记者克隆凯特
say the war is now unwinnable.
也称越战输定
In other words…
换句话说
it’s a huge shit sandwich
危势有若我们必须
and we all have to take a bite.
咬一口大便三明治
Does this mean Ann-Margret’s not coming?
那表示安玛格莉不来了吗?
You go straight up to Phu Bai.
你立刻去富巴市
Captain January will need you.
詹瑞上尉需要你
And you take off that damn button.
你须除下那该死圆形徽章
You can’t get killed wearing a peace symbol.
你不能佩戴和平标志被杀
Permission to go with Joker.
准我和小丑同行
Granted.
允你所请
Sir,
长官
permission not to take Rafterman.
勿准赖特曼和我去
You still here?
你仍在此吗?
Vanish ricky-tick and take Rafterman with you.
迅速带赖特曼启程
You’re responsible for him.
你须负责照顾他
Get some! Get some!
杀死些越共
Get some,
杀些敌军
baby!
宝贝
I’ve got you,
我已击败你
mother!
浑蛋
Anyone who runs is a VC.
谁企图逃跑便是越共
Anyone who stands still…is a well-disciplined VC.
谁屹立不动是训练精良的越共
You guys ought to do a story about me.
你们该写文章报导我
Why should we do a story about you?
我们为何报导你?
‘Cause I’m so fucking good!
因我擅长杀越共
That ain’t no shit neither.
那也不是谎言
I’ve done got me 157 dead gooks killed.
我已杀死一百五十七名越南人
And 50 water buffaloes, too.
杀了五十头水牛
Them are all certified.
全部已获证实
Any women or children?
你曾杀妇孺吗?
Sometimes.
有时候
How can you kill women and children?
你怎可杀妇女儿童?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!