Easy.
易如反掌
You just don’t lead them so much.
别射向目标前面
Ain’t war hell?
战争岂不可怕?
We want to get in the shit.
我们自愿上前线
Down the road.
向前
Two-five.
五团二营
Outstanding!
好极了
Thanks.
谢谢
We’re looking for First Platoon, Hotel two-five.
我们找五团二营第一排
I got a bro named Cowboy.
我有好友牛仔
You people one-one?
你们属一团一营?
No, sir. We’re reporters for “Stars and Stripes.”
我们是星条旗报记者
I’m Cowboy’s platoon commander.
我是牛仔的排长
He’s just down the road in the platoon area.
他就在前面路那一排
May we tag along, sir?
我们可否同行?
No problem.
没有问题
Welcome aboard.
欢迎加入
I’m Schinoski. Walter J. Schinoski.
我是华特辛诺斯基
They call me Mr. Touchdown.
他们称我底线得分
I played ball for Notre Dame.
我是圣母大学足球队员
You here to make Cowboy famous?
你来使牛仔成名?
Never happen, sir.
永远不会 长官
If you came looking for a story,
如果你来找寻新闻
this is your lucky day.
今天是你幸运日
We got Condition Red and we expect rain.
我们正处高度戒备…期望猛战
Outstanding.
好极了
We taking care of business?
我军已有对策?
The N.V.A. are dug in deep.
北越军备妥固守
Hotel Company is working this side of the river, house by house.
我军在河这边逐屋搜索敌人
Charles has his shit together,
北越军顽强防守
but we’re still getting some decent kills.
但我军仍有收获
We heard the N.V.A. executed a lot of gook civilians.
听说北越军处死大量平民
Affirmative.
确有其事
I saw bodies half a klick this side of the canal.
我在运河这边半公里见有尸体
Can you show me where?
你能指示所在吗?
The dead have been covered with lime.
尸体已被石灰掩盖
The dead know only one thing.:
死者只知一事
It is better to be alive.
活着比较好些
I make it 20.
我点数二十具
Is that the official body count, sir?
这是官方数字?
What outfit are you with?
你属那部队?
We’re from “Stars and Stripes.”
星条旗军报记者
I’m Sergeant Joker
我是小丑中士
and this photographer is Rafterman.
摄影师赖特曼
I’m Lt. Cleves. Hartford,
我是克莱夫少尉
Connecticut.
康乃迪克人
Have you got a body count, sir?
你有整体数目吗?
Twenty.
二十具尸首
How did it happen, sir?
惨剧如何发生?
The N.V.A. came in with a list of gook names:
越共带来一纸越南人名单
Government officials, policemen,
包括政♥府♥官员 警♥察♥
ARVN officers, teachers.
南越军官和教师等
They asked them, real polite, to report the next day f
越共礼貌地请他们次日来
or political re-education.
受政♥治♥再教育
Everybody who turned up got shot.
凡报到者皆被枪杀
Some they buried alive.
有些人更遭活埋
What is that button on your body armor?
你防弹衣上什么徽章?
A peace symbol, sir.
和平象征 长官
Where did you get it?
哪里得来的?
I don’t remember, sir.
我记不起
What is written on your helmet?
你头盔写有什么?
“Born to Kill,” sir.
“天生杀人”
You put “Born to Kill” on your helmet
头盔写”天生杀人”…
and wear a peace button.
戴和平章
Is that some kind of sick joke?
是否病态的开玩笑?
Well, what does it mean?
什么意思?
I don’t know, sir.
我不知道 长官
You don’t know very much.
你不知道的很多
Get your head and your ass wired together or I will shit on you!
你头脑要清醒些否则有麻烦
Answer my question or you’ll stand tall before the Man.
答覆我问题否则遭纪律处分
I was referring to the duality of man,
我意指人类二重性
sir.
长官
The duality of man.
人类二重性
The Jungian thing, sir.
卡尔容理论
Whose side are you on?
你支持美国或北越?
Our side, sir.
我们美国
Don’t you love your country?
你不爱自己国家?
Yes, sir.
我爱国
Then get with the program. Jump on the team and come in for the big win.
那么支持美国努力作战取胜
I ask that my Marines obey my orders as they would the word of God.
我要求陆战队 像听从上帝般…
We are helping the Vietnamese,
服从我命令
because inside every gook…
我们正帮助越南人 因每一…
is an American trying to get out.
越南人心中都愿做美国人
It’s a hardball world, son.
这是个危险世界 孩子
We must keep our heads until this
我们须保持冷静直到…
peace craze blows over.
疯狂和平运动消散
We’re looking for First Platoon, Hotel two-five.
我们找寻第五团二营一排
Around the back.
就在后面
First Platoon?
第一排在哪里?
Through there.
从那里通过
Hey, Lone Ranger.
喂!独行侠
Holy shit!
令人惊喜
I hoped I’d never see you again,
希望永不再见到你
you piece of shit!
你这浑蛋
What’s happening?
近况怎样?
Just waiting to get back to the land of the big PX.
正等待回美国去
Why go back? Here or there, samey-same.
为何回国?这里那里都一样
Been getting any?
可有寻欢?
Only your sister.
只和你妹
Better my sister than my mom,
和我妹好过我妈
though my mom’s not bad.
但我妈不错
Hey, you hogs,
你们色情猪猡
listen up!
听着
This is my bro, Joker,
这是我好友小丑
from the island.
巴里岛同梯
And this is….
这位是…
They’re from “Stars and Stripes.
他们是星条旗报记者
You’ll be famous.
你们将会成名
We’re the Lusthog squad. .
我们色情猪班
We’re lifetakers and heartbreakers
我们杀人也伤人心
We shoot holes in them and fill them with lead.
我们专射杀越共
Are you a photographer?
你是摄影记者吗?
I’m a combat correspondent.
不 我是战地记者
You seen much combat?
你见过很多战役吗?
I’ve seen a little on TV.
我在电视看到一些
You’re a real comedian.
你真是个滑稽客
Well, they call me the Joker.
他们称我小丑
Well, I’ve got a joke for you.
我有个笑话给你
I’m going to tear you a new asshole.
我要扯裂你肛♥门♥给你新的
Well, pilgrim…
漫游者
only after you eat the peanuts out of my shit!
除非你能在我大便中吃花生
You talk the talk.
你口气强硬
Do you walk the walk?
或你只动口不动手?
You might not believe it…
你或许不会相信…
but under fire, Animal Mother is a truly fine human being.
野兽大致上是优秀的战士
He just needs grenades thrown at him the rest of his life.
他一生只需有人向他投手榴弹
Jungle bunny.
黑鬼
Thank God for the sickle cell, huh?
多谢上帝患链形血球症
Yeah,
对了
Mother.
畜生混♥蛋♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!