因为我有最好的笔迹.
‘Cause I have the best handwriting.
没有.-也是.
Do not. – Do too.
没有.-也是.
Do not. – Do too.
你赢了.
You win this round.
什么事?
What’s going on here?
我们是猫头鹰驱虫工人的.
We’re owl exterminators.
你不会有任何问题exterminating这owl.
Then you won’t have any problem exterminating this owl.
拜托!
Please!
我anti-backwards晶体.
My anti-backwards crystal.
所以你们三个.
So it’s you three.
我应该知道妈妈会送她这个孵做她的工作.
I should have known Mom would send her brainless brood to do her dirty work.
沃尔特,首领的白♥痴♥.-嘿!
Walt, the leader among imbeciles. – Hey!
他们生气了.
They resent that.
拉里,流鼻涕的孩子了.
Larry, the sniveling middle child.
对不起.谢谢.
Sorry. Thank you.
还有你,igner的.邪恶,我可以忍♥受,但是愚蠢…
And you, Igner. The evil I could tolerate, but the stupidity…
猫头鹰驱虫工人的.-上帝.
We’re owl exterminators. – Good God.
只知道我们在同一种让我难堪
Just knowing we’re in the same genus makes me embarrassed
叫我同性恋.
to call myself homo.
现在,出去告诉妈妈谢谢晶体.
Now, get out and tell Mom thanks for the crystal.
谢谢晶体.
Thanks for the crystal.
那里.这不是完整的.
There. The repairs are complete.
我们走,了.
Let’s go, already.
我们必须渗透妈妈暗物质的,现在.
We’ve got to infiltrate Mom’s dark matter mine, now.
你怎么开始的?
How do you start this thing?
上帝啊,女人.你可以走了?
Good lord, woman. Can you move any slower?
揭露一个黑暗和消失水箱.
Rake up some dark matter and top off the tank.
嗯,没有的事.步冲轮廓机没拉了.
Well, there isn’t any dark matter. Nibbler hasn’t pooped at all.
他有家庭koalas昨晚.
And he ate a whole family of koalas last night.
步冲轮廓机!步冲轮廓机!
Nibbler! Nibbler!
我不感兴趣的你cutesy-fruitsy空间老鼠.
I’m not interested in the whereabouts of your cutesy-fruitsy space rat.
重要的是这晶体.
The only thing that matters right now is this crystal.
噢!
Ow!
小心那个晶体.
And be careful with that crystal.
死兽人!
Death to ogres!
甚至松弛治疗失败了.
Even relaxation therapy has failed.
特别,疯狂的.
Diagnosis, insanity.
护士,安排robotomy因为班德.
Nurse, schedule a robotomy for Bender.
是的,医生.我去拿工具仓库.
Yes, Doctor. I’ll get the tools from the shed.
这是很痛苦的过程.因为,放松.
It’s a very painful procedure. So until then, just try to relax.
你在笑什么?-你笑了.
What are you laughing at? – Your laugh.
这太感染.-那是疱疹.现在,闭嘴!
It’s just so infectious. – So’s herpes. Now, shut up!
你和沃尔特,带领killbots表面
You and Walt, lead the killbots to the surface
吹]的.
and blow Farnsworth out of the sky.
那igner吗?
What about Igner?
那个秃头的猩猩?
That hairless ape?
我发誓.当他出来,我是掷硬币决定让他还是after-birth的.
I swear. When he came out, I flipped a coin whether to keep him or the after-birth.
是的,妈妈.你告诉你的故事他毕业.
Yes, Mother. You told that story at his graduation.
我恐怕他不相信这次任务.
I’m afraid he can’t be trusted on this mission.
你看,有一个关于igner我从没告诉任何人.
You see, there is a terrible secret about Igner I’ve never told anyone.
它来了.
And here it is.
继续反击.-什么?
Continue returning fire. – What?
他们怎么说?-我不知道.我听不见.
What did they say? – I don’t know. I can’t hear a thing.
嘿,大家都说?
Hey, what’s everybody talking about?
求救!求救!
Mayday! Mayday!
哦,上帝.我不敢相信这是最好的计划我的.
Oh, God. I cannot believe this is the best plan I could come up with.
我们不是还在船上.
We weren’t actually in the ship.
好吧,队,这些印第安人,锋利的球迷
Okay, team, these red-hot, razor-sharp fans
是唯一安全进入我的.
are the only safe way into the mine.
女士优先.
Ladies first.
哇!刀错过我的裤子.
Whew! That blade missed me by the skin of my pants.
维护轴7服务…-闭嘴.
Maintenance shaft 7 serving… – Shut your mouth.
我只是说了.
I’m just talking about the shaft.
天啊.不电击项圈受伤吗?-事实上,感觉很好.
Jeez. Doesn’t that shock collar hurt? – Actually, feels kind of good.
我想我的同事一起打的人.
I guess I’m starting to associate it with the pleasure of beating people up.
我们杀他们,妈妈.
We shot them down, Mother.
入侵者根本不想区的.
The intruders never even got to Sector 1.
入侵区15.入侵区15.
Intruders in Sector 15. Intruders in Sector 15.
啊…
Ugh…
我不知道为什么我要揍你.
Sometimes I don’t know why I even bother to slap you.
好killbots到15区.-她说什么?
All killbots to Sector 15. – What did she say?
你说什么?
What did you say?
有很多killbots在我们后面,我不会的.
There are so many killbots behind us, I can’t count them all.
三,我想.
Three, I think.
我们被困住了.
We’re trapped.
主坑一定在这里.
The main pit must be in here.
我是黑暗的研究了.
I’m detecting vast quantities of dark matter.
让开turkey-neck的.我想我知道密♥码♥.
Step aside turkey-neck. I think I know the code.
我们到了.我们的我.
We’re in. We’re in the heart of the mine.
非常的妈妈的财富和的…
The very source of all Mom’s wealth and…
上帝!这不是我的.
My God! This isn’t a crap mine.
这是个破烂农场.
It’s a crap farm.
有这么多的区别吗?
Is there really so much of a distinction?
我是说…-莉拉,是我,步冲轮廓机的.
I mean… – Leela, it’s me, Nibbler.
哦,天啊,你看起来很糟,步冲轮廓机的.我觉得我要吐了.
Oh, my God, you look horrible, Nibbler. I think I’m going to vomit.
步冲轮廓机在那里.
Nibbler is over there.
哦,对不起.步冲轮廓机的.
Oh, sorry. Nibbler.
哦,我可怜的小snuzzy-wuzzams的.
Oh, my poor little snuzzy-wuzzams.
他们对你还好吗?
Are they treating you okay?
不,他们force-feeding我们拉更黑的.
No, they are force-feeding us so we poop more dark matter.
太可怕了.
It’s horrible.
那好.
Those are good.
你得帮帮我们.
You’ve got to help us.
救命!-帮助我们,老天!
Help us! – Help us, for God’s sakes!
步冲轮廓机了-勃勃.是的,但不是在我的条件.
Nibbler made a bo-bo. – Yes, but not on my terms.
我不会像对待的…嘿,等等,你看到我能说话吗?
I will not be treated like… Hey, wait, aren’t you amazed I can speak?
嗯,事实上,不.你忘了空白的回忆你说最后一次.
Well, actually, no. You forgot to blank our memories after you spoke last time.
你知道我是有感情的呢?
You mean you’ve known I was sentient?
那你为什么让我吃friskies让勃勃的窝里?
Then why did you let me eat Friskies and make bo-bo in a litter box?
,你是可爱的.-可爱的屁♥股♥.
Well, you’re cuter that way. – Cute as a baby’s buttocks.
怎么了?妈妈怎么抓住你nibblonians吗?
So what happened? How did Mom capture all you Nibblonians?
它开始36年前…现在!在这座古墓了…
It all began 36 years ago… Now! On the planet Virgon 6…
是真正的eden,
It was a veritable Eden,
充满独特和的物种.
brimming with unique and irreplaceable species.
大多数都很好吃.
Most of which were delicious.
我的fuzzler的nibblonian科学前哨.
I was supreme fuzzler of a Nibblonian scientific outpost.
是天堂,直到他们来.
It was paradise, until they came.
你的公爵船被黑了,
One of your duke ships struck dark matter,
小到不是天生的,
little realizing it was not a natural deposit,
而是世纪的nibblonian粪便材料.
but rather centuries of Nibblonian fecal material.
哇,大粪便以辣椒调味之一种墨西哥菜.谁饿了吗?
Wow, the big fecal enchilada. Anyone else hungry?
公爵收缩的生意人
The duke contracted a ruthless businesswoman
和先头部队的采矿行动.
to spearhead the mining operation.
让我猜猜.妈妈?-那个.
Let me guess. Mom? – The very same.
我也想妈妈?
Can I also guess Mom?
减少成本她开始新企业,
To reduce cost she started a new enterprise,
妈妈是友善的机器人,
Mom ‘s Friendly Robots,
造机器人奴隶.
to build robot slaves.
记得这是在以前在机器人lincoln.
Remember this was back in the days before Robot Lincoln.
快点,快点!-我是
Faster, faster! – I’m going exactly
你是我的.-聪明的家伙,嗯?
as fast as you built me to go. – Wise guy, huh?
噢!
Ow!
最终,地球是交给一个空心管坯
Eventually, the planet was mined down to a hollow shell
我被迫疏散.
and my people were forced to evacuate.
唉,我day-oldswinosaur吃个午餐.
Alas, I had eaten a day-old swinosaur for lunch.
当我的一些疏散,我被抛弃了.
And while doing some evacuating of my own, I was left behind.
那么,这是从哪里来的.
So, that’s where it comes from.
我们有新的暗物质的.
We may have a whole new source of dark matter on our hands.
呃!
Ew!
结果,我是幸运的.
As it turned out, I was the lucky one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!