死了.我记起来了.
The die of power. I forgot to remember to roll it.
三.
Three.
长大吗?我没看到什么孩子.一切都变得越来越小.
“Grow”? I don’t see anything growing. Everything is getting smaller.
噢.
Ow.
等等.我是大!
Wait a second. I’m big!
你的脸,每个从中学.尤其是,jeremy.
In your face, everyone from middle school. Especially, Jeremy.
哇,真的.
Wow, that was intense.
你们想死了.-我会挨打.
You guys got to try the die of power. – I’ll take a hit.
碰那些dodecalicious的.
Hands off the dodecalicious.
小心,frydo的.别撒娇.等一下.
Beware, Frydo. Don’t be seduced. Hang on a second.
抗吸引的死.
Resist the allure of the die.
为了击败momon,我们得烧超级的,
For to defeat Momon, we must melt it in the super bombastic,
泡塑料从那来的.
bubbling plastic from whence it came.
为了击败momon,我们得烧超级的,
For to defeat Momon, we must melt it in the super bombastic,
泡塑料从那来的.
bubbling plastic from whence it came.
我派你去杀了他们他们根本没有受伤的吗?
I send you to kill them and they’re not even maimed?
我去给孩子们做一个妈妈的工作.
That’s what I get for sending boys to do a mom’s job.
对不起,妈妈.-抱歉不会把头放在桌子上.
Sorry, Mom. – Sorry doesn’t put heads on my table.
桃子.
Peaches.
你.
You’re up.
我喜欢这个但我不喜欢…
I like this part but I don’t like…
你可以的,阴阳人.
You are an able opponent, Hermaphrodite.
但听好我假设我们必须
But hear me well when I posit that we must
痛恨暴♥力♥各种形式的.
abhor violence in all its forms.
我有反对意见.
I offer a dissenting opinion.
嗯?
Huh?
给abhorring暴♥力♥本身暴♥力♥行为
For abhorring violence is itself an act of violence
还有,因此,成为都痛恨的.
and, therefore, to be abhorred.
所有的阴阳人鞠躬.
All bow before mighty Hermaphrodite.
别伤害我.-我不是来伤害你的.
Don’t hurt me. – I’m not here to hurt you.
之类的.
Or anything ever again.
请,教我centaurs是wimpiness的方式.
Please, teach me the centaurs’ ways of wimpiness.
你要回报?
What do you offer in return?
耐嚼的,耐嚼的,耐嚼的,耐嚼的,耐嚼的,耐嚼的,耐嚼
Chewy, Chewy, Chewy, Chewy, Chewy, Chewy, Chewy
宝贝,总有这样的事情说一口
Baby, always got a mouthful of such sweet things to say
oh-ie小耐嚼
Oh-ie little Chewy
不知道你对我
Don’t know what you’re doing to me
但你对我做什么我要你
But you’re doing to me what I want you to
是的!我们的破洞.
Yes! We made it out of that godforsaken cave.
现在,-最快回家吗?通过山洞吗?
Now, what’s the fastest way home? Back through the cave?
噢!噢!
Ow! Ow!
我们已经很接近了,我的朋友.
We’re close now, my friends.
那么近,我都能感觉到热的融化的塑料.
So close, I can practically feel the heat of the fiery molten plastic.
你是站着的.-哦,我的.
You’re standing in the fire. – Oh, my.
唉,我们是被momon的军队邪恶.
Alas, our path is blocked by Momon’s army of evil.
和海军dubiousness道德的.
As well as her navy of moral dubiousness.
等等.
Wait a second.
mayhaps我们组织军队的.
Mayhaps we might raise an army of our own.
我们在一个小时的车从擦城♥堡♥.
We’re but an hour’s ride from Wipe Castle.
当然.擦城♥堡♥.
Of course. Wipe Castle.
当我们在,我们有些油腻矮子汉堡.
And while we’re there, we can get some of those greasy little dwarf burgers.
哦!我喜欢那些.
Ooh! I love those.
你可以吃8人没有获得任何重量,
You can eat like eight of them without gaining any weight,
因为所有的腹泻.
because of all the diarrhea.
睡觉,公平snoozles的.
Sleep deep, fair snoozles.
黄昏的,我们为了擦城♥堡♥.
At dawn, we ride for Wipe Castle.
安静,frydo的.
Quiet, Frydo.
我们找到他们了.
We’ve got them now.
把所有的军队对抗擦城♥堡♥.-马上,妈妈.
Send all our forces against Wipe Castle. – Right away, Mother.
我会把小分队在箱子里…
I’ll just leave a small contingent behind in case…
我说,一切.peaches!-我在浴缸里.
I said, everything. Peaches! – I’m in the tub.
waltazar,你和larius将带领攻击.
Waltazar, you and Larius shall lead the assault.
那ignus吗?
What about Ignus?
我恐怕他不相信这次任务.
I’m afraid he can’t be trusted on this mission.
你看,有一个关于ignus
You see, there is a terrible secret about Ignus
我从没告诉任何人.
I’ve never told anyone.
它来了.
And here it is.
是好是坏.
It’s a good day to be evil.
哦,把毛巾,为了垃圾了.
Oh, put a towel on, for crap’s sake.
他们想要.他们想dodecalicious的.
They all wants it. They wants the dodecalicious.
告诉你什么,你想保护魔法遗骸,
Tell you what, you want to defend a magic artifact,
我是说,保护好,
and I mean, defend it good,
那么你需要最高品质的刀.
then what you need is a top-quality knife.
我在听.
Me is listening.
准备从冰川上跳下来是最好的,如果不是最好的,
The Eviscerator is one of the finest, if not the finest,
战术档市场的.
tactical folder on the market today.
我们在440不锈钢,快放开我…我不相信.
We’re talking 440 stainless, quick release and… I don’t believe this.
这是鹿角处理这个价钱吗?
Is this a stag horn handle at this price?
是,是的.是鹿角.-这个价钱吗?
It is, yeah. It’s a stag horn. – At this price?
你耍我.
You have got to be kidding me.
这一定是一些错误,那里.
That’s got to be some kind of mistake, right there.
现在,你们家,我知道你在想什么.
Now, you folks at home, I know what you’re thinking.
你在想什么,这不是鹿角.
You’re thinking, that can’t be stag horn.
是要便宜人头狮身龙尾怪兽角.
It’s got to be the cheaper manticore horn.
但是,我原本的我告诉你,
But, I’ve got the specs right here and I’ll tell you what,
这是真货.-难以置信.
this is the real deal. – Unbelievable.
真是难以置信.那到底是什么.
It is unbelievable. That’s exactly what it is.
我是说,这是…我没有话形容这个条件.
I mean, this is… I have no words to describe this deal.
说实话,你见过这个价钱角鹿?
Honestly, have you ever seen stag horn at this price?
不,不,我不相信我了.
No, no, I don’t believe I ever have.
1101-1816是类别的.
1101-1816 is the item number on this one.
你知道,我们要有这个交易,伙计们.
You know what, we’re gonna have to put a clock on this deal, folks.
2分钟.我可以在两分钟时间吗?
Two minutes. Can I get a clock at two minutes up there?
最多2分钟.
Two minutes at most.
说实话,我会惊讶如果他们的.
Honestly, I’d be surprised if they last that long.
哦,我很惊讶,震惊的.
Oh, I’d be very surprised, shocked really.
现在,我知道在忙,人,
Now, I know the lines are busy, people,
但是如果你想要个真正的刀拨号♥
but keep dialing in if you want a truly exceptional knife
去把你朋友在睡.
to slice up your friends in their sleep.
他想谋杀我.他试过了…
He tried to murder me. He tried…
哦,酷.是单身吗?
Oh, cool. Is that the stag horn?
唉,frydo的弱点就是不适合我们的力量.
Alas, Frydo’s weakness was no match for the die’s strength.
我们只能希望他伪造的独♥立♥的geysers的.
We can only hope he forges on alone to the Geysers.
我希望我的冰淇淋
I can hope my ass is made of ice-cream
但是别让我代冰淇淋.
but that don’t make me a hot fudge sundae.
至于我们,我们必须快点去城♥堡♥,
As for us, we must press on to Wipe Castle,
虽然旅程多久我害怕我不能活.
though the journey be long and I fear I may not live to see it.
那里!
There it is!
他们在跟踪我们的.
They’s following us’s.
你知道,你这些话,这要花点工作面试.
You know, you talk like that, it’s gonna cost you points at a job interview.
你想要什么?
What does it wants?
首先,我讨厌被称之为.
First of all, I resent being called “it.”
我喜欢jerkhole或者地…
I prefer jerkhole or simply…
第二,我以为我可以帮你破坏死,也许吧.
Second, I thought I could help you destroy the die, maybe.
是的,是的,救救我.死是撕裂我的.
Yes, yes, please help me. The die is tearing me apart.
不,不是.我们玩得很愉快.
No, it’s not. We’re having a nice time.
闭嘴.你闭嘴.
Shut up. You shut up.
很好?很好.
S’all right? S’all right.
救命!
Help me!
离开我的沼泽,孩子们!
Get out of my swamp, you kids!
现在,你在国王,
Now, before your audience with the king,
有令你最了解他.
there’s a shocking fact you best know about him.
够了blabbety-blab!开门.
Enough blabbety-blab! Open the doors.
什么,妓♥女♥?
What, ho?
我们把坏消息,哦fanciest的.
We bring ill tidings, o fanciest of men.
momon,nears死了.
Momon’s reach nears the die of power.
而她获得了,她会让整个基本就位.
And should she obtain it, she will then have the entire basic set.
河流会红色和黄色和血液和尿液.
Rivers will run red with blood and yellow with urine.
和狗会看到吃猫的土地.
And a dog will be seen eating cat food in the land.
哦,伟大的国王,你是最后的希望cornwood的.
Oh, great king, your army is the last hope of Cornwood.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!