巧我,妈妈被我的同事和奴役他们
Unbeknownst to me, Mom captured my colleagues and enslaved them here
在这个农场.
in this crap farm.
有什么可吃的,吃屎.就像看父母.
There’s nothing to do but eat and crap, eat and crap. It’s like visiting my parents.
至于我,我从树丛的后面的
As for me, I emerged from behind the bush of many uses
找到我了.我是注定的,注定的.
to find I had been left behind. I was doomed, doomed.
你好,那里.
Hello, there.
震惊,我cuteness反射了.
Startled, my cuteness reflex kicked in.
步冲轮廓机了他.
I’ll call him Nibbler.
一个愚蠢的名字fuzzler的高层.
A silly name for a high-ranking fuzzler.
但是,嘿,我很高兴能解救.
But, hey, I was glad to be rescued.
但是,你怎么会跟其他人?
But then, how did you end up here with the others?
我被绑♥架♥昨天在妈妈的儿子,
I was kidnapped yesterday by Mom’s vile sons,
愚蠢的伪装.
in their moronic disguises.
我是猫头鹰清道夫.
I was an owl exterminator.
你有crysal吗?-“水晶,你,拉姆普.
Do you have the crysal? – It’s pronounced “crystal,” you lump.
走,跑快.
Go, run fast.
你看见了什么?
Did you see anyone?
我吗?是的,你.你是这里唯一的.
Me? – Yes, you. You’re the only one here.
如果只有我一个人在这里,然后我看见了什么?
If I’m the only one here, then how could I see anyone?
他说的,walt.-我的膝盖.
He’s got a point, Walt. – So does my knee.
这不是如果不是小鸡.
This wouldn’t be so bad if it weren’t for the chickens.
别担心,那些夹具是为了保护我的.
Don’t worry, those clamps are for my own protection.
你知道你在哪,班德?
Do you know where you are, Bender?
当然有,我在魔法的cornwood,和wenches打情骂俏了.
Sure do, I’m in the magical land of Cornwood, frolicking with wenches.
近,你在疯人院是robotomy的.
Close, you’re in the loony bin for a robotomy.
我会先钻到眼睛进入前加工机.
I will begin by drilling through the eye to access the frontal processor.
你就不能用这个控制面板吗?-也很好.
Can’t you just use the access panel? – Either way is fine.
还有人闻到燃烧龙嘴吗?
Does anyone else smell burning dragon beak?
不管你在哪里,],我会找到你.
Wherever you are, Farnsworth, my boys will find you.
他们世界我们,妈妈.
They’ve eluded us, Mother.
不过你放心,我们已经打对方,
But rest assured, we’ve already slapped each other,
不需要…
so there’s no need to…
你会感谢我等到你打自己的孩子.
You’ll thank me some day when you are slapping your own kids.
我知道了].
I know Farnsworth’s game.
他想把他湿冷的老晶体
He is going to try to poke his clammy old crystal
我的晶体.-妈妈!
at my hot fiery crystal. – Mom!
如果水晶拿6英寸的…打!
If the crystals get within six inches of each other… Wham!
好了我会的.
All my dark matter will be worthless.
抓住他们!
Get them!
继续,教授.我会照顾好屁门也兄弟.
Keep going, Professor. I’ll take care of the ditz brothers.
哦.
Ooh.
感觉很好.-哦,你的…
That feels good. – Oh, for crying out…
哦,他妈的没电了.沃尔特,那个充电器吗?
Oh, the freaking battery’s dead. Walt, where’s the charger?
在五金抽屉,妈妈.
In the hardware drawer, Mother.
该死的纠缠混乱的电线.
Damn tangled mess of wires.
我们快到了.这些水晶开始狼吞虎咽的.
We’re almost there. The crystals are beginning to engorge.
我够不到.
I can’t quite reach.
弗莱,抓住我easy-fit腰带的.
Fry, grab onto my easy-fit waistband.
几个英寸.
Just a few more inches.
来吧,是啊,它在那里.
Come on, really wedgie it on in there.
那么,这就是为什么他们叫我catman的.
So, that’s why they call me the Catman.
不许动.我找到充电器.
Nobody move. I’ve found the charger.
等等.我来了.好吧,那里!
Hang on. I’m on it. Okay, there!
拯救我们,catman的.
Save us, Catman.
结束,hubert.给我anti-backwards晶体.
It’s over, Hubert. Give me the anti-backwards crystal.
不!
Never!
哦,好的.
Oh, bravo.
你在crap-harvesting工厂,天才.
You’re in a crap-harvesting factory, genius.
walt!拉里!开始收割的.
Walt! Larry! Start harvesting.
不!
No!
我现在要说出来的,混♥蛋♥,
I will now delicately jerk out your imagination,
立幻想是关于你nerd-circuit的.
severing fantasy’s grip on your nerd-circuit.
cornwood!
Cornwood!
不合理.不合理.计算过载.
Illogical. Illogical. Computational overload.
但是,医生,我爱你.
But, Doctor, I love you.
哦,现在怎么办?
Oh, what now?
这太疯狂了.噢!
This is crazy. Ow!
什么…你没事吧,莉拉吗?-是的,我想是的.
What the… You okay, Leela? – Yeah, I think so.
等等.有什么不同的蹄子吗?
Wait a second. Is there something different about your hooves?
哦,上帝.我half-horse和半裸.
Oh, Lord. I’m half-horse and half-naked.
我们在哪里,地狱?
Where the hell are we, hell?
班德?-我不知道这个的.
Bender? – I know not of this Bender.
我titaniusinglesmith的.欢迎cornwood!
I’m Titanius Inglesmith. Welcome to Cornwood!
可怜的农民,把你在乎
Wretched peasants, put aside your cares
那边儿的多汁的肉烤大力神!
and feast on the succulent flesh of the roast munchkin!
关心的scroto吗?
Care for a slice of scroto?
那是他的名字,对吗?-是这样,先生.
That’s his name, right? – ‘Tis also that, sir.
我们要纪念这个人来了,我的朋友,
We’re honored this eve by a visit from my friends of old,
frydo和legola的.
Frydo and Legola.
让小矮人的同性恋跳舞
So let the dwarves do their gay dance
然后让他们piccolos玩偶拿玩胆小鬼了.
and let the gnomes play their sissy piccolos.
跳!跳舞,你这个小怪物.
Dance! Dance, you little freaks.
快点.
Faster.
快点!
Faster!
我的脚踝!-去厨房♥了!
My ankle! – To the kitchen with him!
等等!等等!等等!我印.
Wait! Wait! Wait! I do impressions.
看!沼泽巫婆.
Behold! The swamp hag.
离开我的沼泽,孩子们!
Get out of my swamp, you kids!
别让他太脆的.
Don’t let him get too crispy.
上帝inglesmith的.-没有,尊贵的绅士.
Lord Inglesmith. – You have ridden hard, noble squire.
我可以给你个喇叭啤酒和柄的矮子?
May I offer you a horn of ale and a shank of dwarf?
真是可怕的消息,陛下.黑暗骑士的.
‘Tis dire news, sire. Dark riders approach.
你的奖励吧,武士的.
You shall be handsomely rewarded, sir knight.
我们!
We ride at once!
哦!
Oops!
frydo!我忠实的坐骑的马鞍.
Frydo! Saddle up that trusty steed.
怎么了?我喜欢你?
What’s happening? And why am I enjoying it so much?
犯规beast-bags!
Foul beast-bags!
见到你毁灭!
Meet thy doom!
跟着我.
Follow me.
该死,ignus的.-,你说跟着你.
Damn thee, Ignus. – Well, you said to follow you.
嗯,我现在说的!
Well, now I say follow this!
死的!他拍了.-哦,不!
The die of power! He’s rolling it. – Oh, no!
我回来了…
I’m back…
7.
Seven.
驱逐敌人吗?酷.
Banish foes”? Cool.
不!不!
No! No!
我得说,我不知道死的力量很强大.
I got to say, I had no idea the die of power was so powerful.
你知道的…
Did you have any idea of…
离开我的沼泽,孩子们!
Get out of my swamp, you kids!
我不敢相信我会这样说,但是很有趣.
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but that was really exciting.
我从没这么活着.
I’ve never felt so alive.
还有什么可以杀死吗?是一个霍比特人吗?
What else can we slay? Is that a hobbit over there?
不,那是个流浪汉和兔子.
No, that’s a hobo and a rabbit.
但他们在霍比特人.
But they’re making a hobbit.
感谢上帝,一个厕所.我不能坚持多久.
Thank God, an outhouse. I can’t hold it in much longer.
还有,我是说我的肠子.
And by it, I mean my entrails.
安静!这没有厕所,
Hush! This be no outhouse,
但最伟大的grayfarn巢穴.
but the lair of the great wizard Grayfarn.
是谁?-是我,titanius的.
Who is it? – ‘Tis I, Titanius.
等一下.
Just a moment.
“巫师会铸造的魔咒,没错.
Methinks the wizard be casting a powerful spell, indeed.
进来!进来!
Come in! Come in!
是的.
Yes.
这是你的目标在我们的世界.
‘Tis a powerful object in both our worlds.
如果你失败了的,
If you failed to destroy it in yours,
或许你给你一个机会.
perhaps you were brought here that you might have a second chance.
,真的吗?-哦,真的.
So, this land is real? – Oh, dreadfully real.
如果你死了,你真的会死.
If you die here, you’ll really be dead.
但是科学的,我们相信疯狂胡扯.
But instead of science, we believe in crazy hocus-pocus.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!