带到zoidberg的.执行心不在焉方案a.
Leela to Zoidberg. Execute Distraction Protocol Alpha.
收到.
Roger that.
看着我!看着我!看着我!
Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!
别看我.
Don’t look at me.
是的,她是好的,好的.
Yes, she’s a wonderful ship, all right.
美现在我有把激光眼科手术.
As beautiful now as the day I got botched laser eye surgery.
现在,真奇怪.
Now, that’s odd.
什么方面的燃料计…
What’s the fuel gauge doing on the…
好哥斯拉是到!
Great Godzilla’s gonads!
谁浪费宝贵吗?回答了或者受到惩罚.
Who wasted precious fuel? Answer now or be punished.
好吧,好.我承认.-你会受到惩罚.
All right, fine. I admit it. – You will be punished.
哦,天哪, 20!
Oh, my gosh, 20!
是的.
Yeah.
你手臂上有双损伤,
Your pole arm does double damage,
和”立方死在可怕的贫穷.
and the gelatinous cube dies in horrible poverty.
好的.-太棒了.
All right. – Hooray.
我继续施放魔法的黑暗.
I proceed to cast a spell of darkness.
真不可思议.
Most ingenious.
班德?-我吗?
Bender? – Me?
我的黑暗魔法.
I cast a spell of darkness.
漂亮的想象力,嗯?
Pretty imaginative, huh?
不,你和我,但是有个声音.
No, you just did the same thing as me, but with a dumb noise.
哦…
Oh…
你是对的.我很好都除了我没有想象力.
You’re right. I’m great in every way except I have no imagination.
我想要的是这个神奇的游戏,我不能.
All I ever wanted is to play this magical game and I can’t.
是的,你可以的.你有自己的幻想.
Yes, you can. You just have to lose yourself in the fantasy.
你必须相信不只是荒谬.
You have to believe the impossible is merely preposterous.
好的.来吧.
Okay. Here goes.
面颊的.
Visor down.
我相信,我相信.
I believe, I believe.
哦.
Ooh.
我做到了!我想象的.
I did it! I imagined something.
为1.3milliseconds,我相信我的机器人
For 1.3 milliseconds, I truly believed I was a noble robot
在几天的远方.
in days of yonder.
这边,班德.
Way to go, Bender.
那是你的名字,先生?
What is thy character’s name, good sir?
呃,嗯…
Uh, um…
我titaniusinglesmith,
I am Titanius Inglesmith,
cornwood的人了.
fancy man of Cornwood.
大家都在会议室.我要开会.
Everybody out of the conference room. I am calling a conference.
大家进来.
Everybody get in here.
你在浪费宝贵的燃料就因为你侮辱了一个乡下人庄稼汉
You wasted precious fuel just because you were insulted by some redneck yokel
在星空?
from beyond the stars?
只是个球.-那不是重点.
It was only half a ball. – That’s not the point.
你脾气失控.
Your temper is out of control.
而我不知道
And to think I’d have never even known
如果不是因为长♥期♥和提供一下医生zoidberg的.
if it weren’t for the lengthy and unsolicited tattling of Dr. Zoidberg.
她还拿两个的胶带了.
She also took home two rolls of Scotch tape.
谢谢,zoidberg医生了.
Thank you, Dr. Zoidberg.
赫迈斯,给,incentivize那员工.
Hermes, incentivize that employee.
至于你,莉拉,我让你警告.
As for you, Leela, I’m letting you off with a warning.
哦,谢谢.
Oh, thank you.
警告就由这50,000-volt电击项圈.
A warning that will be administered by this 50,000-volt shock collar.
zoidberg,我要把我的靴子你下水道,你会的…
Zoidberg, I’m gonna put my boot so far up your cloaca, you’ll be…
噢!
Ow!
项圈就会触发任何时候你想变成暴♥力♥.
The collar will be triggered any time your thoughts turn to violence.
亵渎的.
Profanity.
混♥蛋♥…..
Son of a…
或者perversions性的.
Or perversions of a sexual nature.
噢!
Ow!
对不起,只有环他们股票办公室库房♥.
Sorry, it’s the only collar they had in stock at Office Depot.
我希望你买♥♥些胶带当你在那里.
I hope you picked up some Scotch tape while you were there.
很好.
That’s a good one.
想象,如果你愿意,一个播音员都不能理解.
Imagine, if you will, an announcer you can barely understand.
他说的…..
He refers to a…
但你不知道他在说什么.
But you’re not quite sure what he said.
他好像在吃东西,也许他有点醉了.
He seems to be eating something, or perhaps he’s a little drunk.
这是他说什么恐怖的.
It’s remotely possible that he just said something about The Scary Door.
,先生!
Firing, sir!
都结束了.我们的枪和炸♥弹♥
It’s all over. Our guns and bombs
没用的外星人.-saucers!theys是了!
are useless against the aliens. – The saucers! Theys are crashing!
最后,不是枪或炸♥弹♥那打败外星人,
In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens,
但那得所有上帝的,那个雷克斯龙的.
but that humblest of all God’s creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
我不敢相信电视说人…噢!
I can’t believe TiVo suggested that piece of… Ow!
来吧,的.
Come on, Hermes.
你有权利把这该死的项圈.
Surely you have the authority to remove this damn collar.
唉,不.我有钥匙,但不是权威.
Alas, no. I got the key but not the authority.
yeow!
Yeow!
嗯,谁你吗?
Well, who does have the authority?
只有员工医生.你必须说服他
Only the staff doctor. You’ll have to convince him
你能解决你的问题.
that you have resolved your anger issues.
我没有上帝…妈妈…怒气.
I don’t have any god… mother… anger issues.
你dwarf-skin独木舟发个弯你突然看到了…
As your dwarf-skin canoe rounds a bend you suddenly see…
恐怖的红龙.
A terrifying red dragon.
我们怎么办?我们怎么办?
What do we do? What do we do?
等等,我知道.
Wait, I know.
我让我的fireballs的.
I make use of my round of fireballs.
大家都知道红龙不受fireballs
Everyone knows red dragons are immune to fireballs
和所有其他燃烧攻击.
as well as all other forms of incendiary attack.
是的,但我不是龙但在河边本身,
Yes, but I aim not at the dragon but at the river itself,
创造一个隐藏的蒸汽通过我们逃跑.
to create a shroud of steam through which we can escape.
哇!
Whoa!
可爱的小马的塞拉利昂的,成功了!
Sweet pony of Sierra Leone, it worked!
我们成功了!-耶!
We did it! – Yeah!
班德,闻闻牛奶.
Bender, smell this milk.
我去叫班德,你的傻瓜,
I go not by the name of Bender, you fleshy fool,
我titaniusinglesmith,cornwood的人了.
I am Titanius Inglesmith, fancy man of Cornwood.
教授,什么在困扰我.
Professor, something’s bothering me.
嗯,你能告诉我什么,煎.
Well, you can always talk to me about anything, Fry.
你在想什么?
What’s on your mind?
嗯,是我朋友的.
Well, it’s about my friend Bender.
嗯.我明白了.
Mmm. I see.
给我娃娃解剖学上对他碰你.
Show me on this anatomically correct doll exactly where he touched you.
不,是这样的.我只是担心他.
No, it’s nothing like that. It’s just that I am worried about him.
他在很多的地窖&龙.
He’s being playing an awful lot of Dungeons & Dragons.
&的地窖…天哪!他还没看过课后的特别?
Dungeons &… Good God! Hasn’t he seen the Afterschool Special?
你得跟他谈谈,煎.
You’ve got to talk to him, Fry.
让他退出了,他完全失去理智了.
Make him quit now, before he completely loses his mind.
好吧,我会的.-好孩子.
Okay, I will. – Good boy.
别让他碰你了.
Just don’t let him touch you down there.
嗯,这是你的问题,这里.你在你的头上.
Well, here’s your problem, right here. You’ve got a skull embedded in your head.
千真万确,医生.可以逮捕你吗?
You’re absolutely right, Doctor. Can the collar come off now?
让我把头有点看能否把骷髅了.
Let me just peel your head a little and see if I can get that skull out.
那么,你告诉我,小姐专家,为什么总是和脾气?
So, you tell me, little miss expert, why always with the temper?
冷静的想想吧.
Calm down for once and think.
这里,喜欢斯伯瑞兹放松我同情的膀胱.
Here, enjoy a relaxing spritz from my empathy bladder.
怎么了,已经?什么你的愤怒吗?
What is it, already? What’s the cause of your anger?
我想我会说,我恨你.
I guess I would have to say, I hate you.
我开始明白.都回你父母.
I’m beginning to understand. It all goes back to your parents.
什么?-你有怨恨
What? – You have a resentment
因为他们把你学医,
because they pushed you to study medicine,
当你想做个能歌♥善舞的.
when all you ever wanted was to be a song-and-dance man.
为什么?为什么?
Why? Why?
我是一个orphanarium的.
I was raised in an orphanarium.
我父母下水道变种人
My parents are sewer mutants
我从没见过直到几年前.
who I never even met until a few years ago.
你得去和他们合作song-and-dance事情.
Then you’ve got to go to them and work this song-and-dance stuff out.
也许他们我晚餐.不scallions的.我恨他们.
Maybe have them cook me nice dinner. No scallions. I hate them.
艾米,取消预约.-别叫我.
Amy, cancel my appointments. – Stop calling me.
班德,别生气,
Bender, please don’t get mad,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!