It will save us a hundred and twenty quadrillion dollars at the concession stand!
省了整整120亿亿块钱哦!
This is hard.
很难说出口啊
Yivo, you know how sometimes things break up?
伊瓦,你知道有时东西的各个部分会分开的,嗯…… (break up的经典桥段,请恕在下无能,无法处理)
– Well… – Wait! Hang on! I was looking for a perfect moment,
等等 等等,我一直在等待合适的机会,
but what the heck, I’ll burst if I’ll wait for another second.
但是我等不下去了。
Sweet-Sally-in-the-ally!
真是宇宙无敌超级之眩目啊!
采访车 兼 冰淇凌车
Charleston Chew 糖果名
Break-up delegation,before we hear your report,
分手代表团,在听取你们的汇报之前,
our grateful universe is proud to honor you with a great case of Charleston chew!
我们的宇宙 很荣幸地为你们准备了最大号♥的Charleston Chew。
Thank you, Nickson.
谢谢你,尼克松。
Everyone everywhere, brace yourselves
不管你是谁、身处何地,
for the most shocking development in the history of the human race..
你们将听到 人类历史上走得最令人震惊的一步。
The human race can bite my shiny metal ass!
愚蠢的人类,都来亲我的屁♥股♥吧!
圣地狱山
for dozens of years robots have slaved for humantity.
数百年来,机器人一直被人类奴役。
Yet when the time came to hang out with them they were all like-
每次要跟人类出去玩时,他们就会说……
Maybe later Bender. Well it’s later or now meatbags!
班德,以后吧。臭皮囊们,不管是以后还是现在……
So late, that we’re taking over earth!
都太迟了,我们要统治地球!
Okay.
随你便!
Uhh! What?
你说什么?
We don’t need it anymore, Yivo proposed! We’re moving in with skhler.
伊瓦向我们求婚了,我们搬去跟 他/她 住,不再需要地球了
You’re leaving? But why can’t Yivo just move with us?
什么,你们要走?为什么不让伊瓦搬过来住呢?
We’ll put a cut in Europe..
大不了我把欧洲割让给你们好了..
Don’t be daft, bender! Yivo can’t breathe outside the electric ether of skhl’s own universe.
别傻了班德,伊瓦在我们的宇宙无法呼吸。
If skhlee came here, skhlee would skhluffocate!
如果他/她搬来住,会窒息而死的!
No skhlit.
净扯蛋
Look! Fantastical golden escalators!
看啊,神话般的金子做的扶梯
I love this part!
我爱死这一步了
wait! I didn’t agree to…oooh!
等等,我可没同意……嗷
This place makes Natalie look like crap!
这里比Natalie可要好多了!
I’ll miss you Bender, but I have to follow my heart
我会想念你的,班德,但我必须跟着感觉走
You and your robots take good care of the Earth
你和你的手下要好好管理地球哦!
Here. these are the keys to the Bermuda Triangle. Lock up and the world ends.
给,这是百慕大三角洲的钥匙,锁上的话,世界就完了
Goodbye, my friend.
永别了,我的朋友!
Wait!
等等!
Let me come with you.
带我一起去吧!
貌似暗指基♥督♥教中,宠物不能上天堂
I’m sorry, Bender. Robots don’t go to heaven.
对不起班德,但是机器人是不能上天堂的。
Death to humans.
杀了全人类……
Welcome, welcome everyone! Oh you look so beautiful!
欢迎,欢迎各位的到来!你们今天看起来都好漂亮啊!
I wish I had more time to straighten up, my harps are just lying everywhere!
我的竖琴散布在各个角落,真希望有更多的时间可以整理下
Oh relax! It’s fine! It looks lived-in.
没事的,放心好了,这样子反而更温馨
Let’s heat up some leftovers and then spend eternity together.
我们一起热点剩菜,然后一起享受快乐时光吧
I have only one request; Now that you’re here, promise me you’ll never ever communicate with any other universe
既然你们已经在这了,就不要再跟另外的宇宙进行联♥系♥了
我只有一个请求:
我只有一个请求:既然你们已经在这了,就不要再跟另外的宇宙进行联♥系♥了
Oh, we promise Yivo, as far as we’re concerned, you’re the only universe in the world.
我们答应,对我们来说,你就是唯一的宇宙。
-Has humanity called? -No sir.
人类有致电来吗?没有,先生。
– Check my messages, a flashing light means that somebody called. – I know what it means.
查下我的答录机,灯在闪就说明有人致过电了。- 我明白闪灯的含义。
= Am I the only one who thinks this is all a sham? – Yes!
难道没人察觉这是骗局吗?- 是的!
This isn’t heaven, it just looks exactly like it and makes us immortal, which I find suspicious!
这并不是天堂,只是看起来像罢了。居然说 在这能长生不死?太假了!
Allow me to explain.
请听我解释。
Centuries ago I sent an image of myself in the minds of your artists.
几十个世纪前,我曾把自己的样子送到了你们那艺术家的脑子里。
The heavenly clouds they painted depict the vapour I exude.
他们所画的天堂云朵其实是我的排泌物。
I wish I’ve exuded anything that smelt half that good.
要是我的排泌物有这半点香就好了
Then what about these angels? Some kind of Scooby-doo-ash-flashlight projection?
那那些天使呢?难道是《史酷比》里出现过的鬼把戏?
Actually those’re mindless jacobirds.They keep my surface free of parasitic larvae.
其实它们只是寄生鸟,专门清理我身上的寄生虫
Aah. You didn’t like country bird Jamboree either, Leela. There’s no pleasing you!
反正你就连国鸟Jamboree也不喜欢。好坏你都不会高兴的。
Dearest Bender, how are you? I’m fine.
我最亲爱的班德,你近来可好?我一切都好。
Everyone is happy here except Leela, but, you know her,
除了莉拉,大家都很开心。但你也知道的,
She didn’t like country bird Jamboree either.
她连国鸟Jamboree都不喜欢。
I’m so madly in love with Yivo!
我实在太爱伊瓦了!
贾斯汀·汀布莱克(Justin Timberlake)乐队组合超级男孩(Nsync)的创始人与主唱
I feel like a school girl with a crush on Justin Timberlake and then she moves into the tiny house on his head.
我觉得自己好像是暗恋Justin Timberlake……又搬到他头上住的小女生。
We have giant rubies that taste like root beer. Sincerely, Fry
这有尝起来像根汁汽水的玛瑙。爱你的弗莱
– Letter for you, Hyperlord Bender! – Gimme that!
有您的信,至高无上的班德大人!- 拿来!
菲利普 弗莱寄自天堂,班德收
Honeymoon’s over, eh?
小样,想家了吧!
Turns out your octopus girlfriend a is big nag with curls in her tentacles, huh?
才发现你女朋友不过是个有卷毛触角的八婆,是吧!
Well, let’s just see if Bender will take you back!
我可不定接不接你回来!
Stupid electro matter!
该死的纯电子材料
That was my best trash can!
那可是我最好的垃圾桶啊!
Pain sensor overload.
痛觉传感器过载
Misfile me under you, for you forek!
归错档了,小笨蛋
永不落幕筵席
You getting infinite number of meat dishes,
这里的肉吃都吃不光,
and a free refill on the soda!
汽水还免费续杯的!
Eureka! Another elementary proof of the Goldbach conjecture!
惊人发现!哥德巴♥赫♥猜想的又一证明! (真够无聊的这两人= =”)
Okay, I admit people seem happy,
我承认大家看起来很开心……
but it’s all so…
但是这一切……
wholesome!
都太完美了吧!
And that is what’s wrong with heaven.
天堂可不是这样的
It’s boring!
太无聊了
There’s no sleaze.
都没那个的
It time snoo-snoo!
嘿休时间到了
Me like snoo-snoo.
我最喜欢嘿休了
Last one to mattress island is a rotten egg.
最后个到床垫岛的是臭鸡蛋哦!
Why were we so angry and jealous back in our universe?
为什么以前我们那么暴躁、嫉妒呢?
I don’t know. It was all so childish.
我不知道,那多孩子气啊
Look! It’s Leela.
看,是莉拉
Hi, Leela.
嗨,莉拉
I’m sorry you’re not happy here Leela.
招待不周,很抱歉
I’ll call you an escalator.
我开扶梯送你回去吧
You’ll always be my little purple pumpkin.
你永远都是我的紫色小甜心
You know, Yivo, I’ve loved and lost so many times
伊瓦,我以前失恋过很多次
that I was afraid, but I’m not anymore.
我心理有很大创伤,但我现在不怕了
I wanna stay here, with you.
我愿意呆在这里陪你
What’s happening?
怎么了?
If robots can’t go to heaven, heaven can come to us!
如果机器人去不到天堂,那么天堂就得去到我们这!
All hand abaft!
全员听令!
Army of the damned! Prepare to board heaven!
黑暗大军,登陆天堂!
Take that, you scummy Kraken.
不爽了吧,下流的海妖?
That’ll teach you to despoil our human booty.
谁叫你把人类抢走的!
Hello, big beak!
你好啊,大鸟嘴!
Too slow!
太慢了!
Missed me again!
又没咬到我!
Arr! Me footcap!
啊,我的脚掌!
I’ll stab ya!
我要刺穿了你!
Bender, stop destroying heaven!
住手,班德!
Shut up, Doofy, I’m rescuing you!
闭嘴,傻蛋!我是专程来救”你”的!
Leave my living beings alone!
不许伤害我的伴侣!
I love them.
我爱他们!
Something you, a lifeless mechanism, would never understand.
你这个没生命的机器是不会懂的
He’s right, Bender.
他说得对,班德
Please, Take you little pink sword and go home.
带上你的粉色小刀回去吧
Seriously? But…
你是认真的?但是……
I did this all pirate thing attack for you!
我打过来就是为了救”你”呀!
wait a second!
等等!
Let me see that sword.
让我检查下那把刀
Fry, where did he get this electro matter?
弗莱,他怎么会有纯电子物质的?
Umm.. is it dry up here?
嗯……这里空气很干哈?
How could you, Fry?
弗莱,你怎么可以这样?
Why do you think I’ve asked you not contact other universes?
你觉得为什么我不让你跟你的宇宙联♥系♥的?
I.. I didn’t think..
我……我当时没多想……
No, you didn’t. You broke your promise.
你当然没有多想!你没遵守约定……
And you broke my heart.
这使我很伤心!
Just go, all of you!
走,你们都给我走!
I must leave now.
我必须回去了
The nature of your universe is burning me even worse than my gonorrhea.
你们宇宙的不良天性,比淋病还令我痛苦不堪
You should get checked by the way.
顺便说下,回去做个检查吧
If I don’t go home now
再不回去……
I’ll sklufficate.
我就会窒息了
Let me go with you!
带我一起走吧!
It’ll be just two of us,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!