漫威影业
葛雷
二十年前
我还是不知道你为什么要我来
I still don’t know why I’m here.
你不能直接用超能力让他们答应吗
Couldn’t you just make them say yes?
是可以 但我不喜欢这样做
Yes, I could, but it’s not my way.
在所有人中 我希望你
And I would expect you, of all people,
最能理解我对滥用超能力的想法
would understand my feelings about the misuse of power.
“超能力使人堕落”那一套 我懂的 查尔斯
Ah, “Power corrupts” and all that. Yes, I know, Charles.
你何时才能停止对我说教
When are you going to stop lecturing me?
等你真的听进去时
When you start listening.
叫你来是因为我需要你
And you’re here because I need you.
我们不用亲自拜访每一个变种人吧
We’re not gonna have to meet every one of them in person, are we?
不用
No.
但这一位很特别
This one’s special.
泽维尔天才少年学校
校园真漂亮
What a beautiful campus.
对不对 约翰 -没错 宣传手册做得很棒
John, don’t you think? – Yes, the brochure is great.
但琴呢 她的…疾病怎么办
But what about Jean? What about her… illness?
疾病 -约翰
Illness? – John.
你认为你女儿有病吗 葛雷先生
You think your daughter is sick, Mr. Grey?
我们最好能跟她单独谈谈
Perhaps it would be best if we were to speak to her, alone.
没问题 琴
Of course. Jean?
你能下来吗 亲爱的
Can you come down, dear?
那你们聊吧
We’ll, uh, leave you then.
这样很没礼貌
It’s very rude, you know,
未经我和兰谢尔先生同意
to read my thoughts or Mr. Lehnsherr’s…
就读取我们的想法
without our permission.
你以为就你有超能力吗 小姑娘
Did you think you were the only one of your kind, young lady?
我们是变种人 琴 跟你一样
We’re mutants, Jean. We are like you.
是吗 恐怕不可能
Really? I doubt that.
查尔斯
Oh, Charles.
我喜欢她
I like this one.
你所拥有的超能力超乎你的想象 琴
You have more power than you can imagine, Jean.
问题是 你能控制这能力吗
The question is, will you control that power…
还是让它控制你
or let it control you?
十年前
沃伦
Warren?
儿子 你没事吧
Son, is everything all right?
你在里面做什么 -没什么 我马上就出来
What’s going on in there? – Nothing! I’ll be right out.
快出来 你已经在里面待了一个多小时了
Come on. You’ve been in there for over an hour.
开门
Open the door.
沃伦 -马上就好
Warren? – One second!
快开门
Open this door!
沃伦
Warren?
立刻让我进去 开门
Let me in there right now! Open the door!
天呐
Oh, God.
你别也是啊
Not you.
爸爸 对不起
Dad, I’m sorry.
X战警3
背水一战
X战警3
背水一战
X战警3
背水一战
近未来
整个世界都要毁灭了
The whole world’s goin’ to hell,
你们却傻坐在那里 走吧
you’re just gonna sit there? Let’s go.
鲍比
Bobby!
谢了 凯蒂
Thanks, Kitty.
我们都要死在这里了
We’re getting killed out here.
我知道 他们还没准备好 暴风女
Yeah, I know. They’re not ready, Storm.
罗根 -别过度紧张好不好
Logan. – Oh, don’t get your panties in a bunch.
那是我最后一根雪茄
That was my last cigar.
罗根
Logan!
它越来越近了
It’s getting closer!
快走 我们别停下 -铁皮人 过来
Come on! Let’s keep moving! – Hey, Tin Man! Come here!
你臂力如何 -罗根 我们必须相互合作
How’s your throwing arm? – Logan, we work as a team.
得了 祝你好运吧 把我抛出去 立刻
Yeah, good luck with that. Throw me. Now!
该死的 罗根 别这么做
Damn it, Logan! Don’t do this!
下课
Class dismissed.
钢力士 抛得漂亮
Colossus, nice throw.
模拟作战已完成
Simulation complete.
刚才那算什么
What the hell was that?
危境室课程 -你知道我指的是什么
Danger Room session. – You know what I mean.
别拉长脸嘛 暴风女
Oh, lighten up, Storm.
听着 你不能随心所欲地改变规矩
Look, you can’t just change the rules when you feel like it.
我想教他们些有用的东西
I’m tryin’ to teach ’em something.
我也教了很有意义的一课啊
I taught ’em something.
那是防御练习
It was a defensive exercise.
没错 最好的防御就是主动出击
Yeah. Best defense is a good offense.
还是反过来说才对 -这不是游戏 罗根
Or is it the other way around? – This isn’t a game, Logan.
你绝对骗到我了
Well, you sure fooled me.
我只是代课老师 你有不满就去找斯考特
I’m just a sub. You got a problem, talk to Scott.
斯考特 -琴
Scott! – Jean.
斯考特 斯考特
Scott. Scott.
斯考特 斯考特
Scott. Scott.
你还好吧 -我没事
Are you okay? – I’m fine.
你看起来可不像没事 你好像在躲我
Well, you don’t seem fine. You seem like you’re avoiding me.
肯定出了什么问题
I mean, something’s wrong.
问题就是 我一碰到我男友就会杀死他
What’s wrong is I can’t touch my boyfriend without killin’ him.
除此之外 我好得很
Other than that, I’m wonderful
你这么说不公平 我给过你压力吗
I don’t think that’s fair. Have I ever put any pressure on you?
你是男人 鲍比 你们满脑子只想着一件事
You’re a guy, Bobby. Your mind’s only on one thing.
斯考特
Hey, Scott,
他们刚才在楼下找你 你没出现
they were lookin’ for you downstairs. You didn’t show.
关你什么事
What do you care?
首先 我得替你上课
Well, for starters, I had to cover your ass.
我没叫你替我 -是啊 你的确没有
I didn’t ask you to. – No, you didn’t.
是教授叫我的 我只是碰巧经过
The professor did. I was just passing through.
那就快走开 罗根 -听着
So pass through, Logan. – Hey, look.
我懂你的心情 -别
I know how you feel. – Don’t.
琴死的时候… -我叫你别说了
When Jean died– – I said don’t.
也许我们该向前看了
Maybe it’s time for us to move on.
不是每个人的伤口愈合速度都跟你一样快
Not everybody heals as fast as you, Logan.
变种人事务部
《科学美国人》
《追踪突变》
部长先生 -什么事
Mr. Secretary? – Yes.
会议开始了 先生 -谢谢你
The meeting’s begun, sir. – Thank you.
总统先生 -坐下 汉克
Mr. President. – Have a seat, Hank.
国土安♥全♥部♥之前在追踪万磁王
Homeland Security was tracking Magneto.
在里斯本 日内瓦和蒙特利尔都发现了其踪迹
We got hits in Lisbon, Geneva, Montreal.
导航卫星在他越过边境时跟丢了
NAVSAT lost him crossing the border.
但我们还是得到了”安慰奖”
But we did get a consolation prize.
她闯入食品药物管理局时被我们抓住了
We picked her up breaking into the F.D.A., of all places.
你知道她当时变成谁吗 特拉斯克部长
Do you know who she’s been imitating? Secretary Trask here.
是的 总统先生 她有这能力
Yes, sir. She can do that.
她再也做不到了 我们抓到她了
Not anymore, she can’t. We got her.
你以为你们的监狱能关得住她
You think your prisons can hold her?
我们有新型监狱 汉克
We have some new prisons, Hank.
不断移♥动♥ 这次会领先一步
We’ll keep them mobile. Be a step ahead this time.
万磁王在哪里
Where is Magneto?
瑞雯
Raven?
瑞雯 回答我的问题
Raven, I asked you a question.
你叫的是我的奴隶名 我不会回应的
I don’t answer to my slave name.
瑞雯·达克霍姆 这是你的真名 不是吗
Raven Darkholme. That’s your real name, isn’t it?
还是说 他让你相信你没有家了
Or has he convinced you you don’t have a family anymore?
我的家人企图杀死我 你这可悲的肉袋
My family tried to kill me, you pathetic meat sack.
那好吧 魔形女
Okay, then. Mystique.
他在哪里
Where is he?
在这里 跟我们在一起
In here with us.
我不想跟你玩游戏 我要答案
I don’t want to play games with you. I want answers.
你不想跟我玩游戏吗
You don’t want to play games with me?
别再乱变了 快交代 万磁王在哪里
You are gonna stop this. Tell me, where is Magneto?
你想知道他在哪里吗
You want to know where he is?
低级智人
Homo sapien!
你知道抓住她只会激怒万磁王

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!