我把还是婴儿的她送进孤儿院 不曾回去看她
I placed the infant in an orphanage, never to see her again.
我以为留下红宝石可以让她过得好一点
I thought the ruby might afford her some easy life..
没想到她会去研究那本日记
But I never imagined she would take those scribblings..
想要解开身世之谜
Make a life of her own.
还是回到了我身边
Life that’s led her back to me.
看来现在情况对我非常有利 老爹
I would say this puts me in a rather favorable position, Daddy.
– 要什么你说 – 我要我的罗盘
– Tell me what you want. – I want mi compass.
还有216桶的兰姆酒和这只猴子
216 barrels of rum. And a monkey.
– 你想养杰克 – 晚餐
– You want Jack? – Dinner.
我要把它当晚餐吃掉
I want to eat him. I want to eat that monkey.
不行杰克 这么聪明的姑娘
No deal Jack. A clever young woman such as that,
是绝对不会相信我这样的人会是她的父亲
would never believe that a swine like me could ever be her blood.
而且我一定要得到三叉戟
And the Tridente will be mine.
皇家海军
Redcoats.
皇家海军来了
Redcoats!
准备射击
Prepare to fire!
准备射击
Prepare to fire.
敌军从右弦摸上来了
She comes starboard.
我们要奋战到底
We shall fight to the last.
黑珍珠号♥绝不能再次被夺走
The pearl will not be taken from me again..
长官
Sir.
海上的控制权只能属于大英帝国
Only the British Empire will hold the power of the sea.
不论发生什么事 只管保持航线
What ever happens, stay your course.
杰克·斯派洛
Jack Sparrow?
我来找你算账了
I’ve come with the butcher’s bill.
他人呢
Where is he?
大家准备战斗 跟他们拼了
Defend yourselves men! Till again!
能不能快点 你这刀子是用黄油磨出来的吗
Hurry up man, what did you… sharpen it with butter?
看你往哪儿躲
There is nowhere to hide.
勇敢起来 让我们为黑珍珠号♥而战
Let’s be brave, save the Pearl.
就是这里
This has to be it.
– 应该在这里 – 往那片陆地上开
– It has to be here. – Sail that land.
我的天
Oh mi Lord’s eye.
快到了
We’re nearly there.
应该就在附近
It’s here somewhere.
找到那地方了吗 小姐
Have you found what you were looking for yet, miss?
我正在找
I’m trying!
星星就要看不见了
The stars will soon be gone.
卡丽娜
Carina!
亨利 你看 小岛就在那里
Henry! Look, the island is there.
你找到了
You found it!
那座岛
The island.
陆地
Land!
快去
Get to the..
卡丽娜
Carina!
卡丽娜
Carina!
亨利
Henry!
他们抓走了亨利
They took Henry!
现在只有三叉戟才能救他
The trident be all that can save him now.
那么我们一定要找到三叉戟
Then we have to find it.
三叉戟在哪里
Where is it?
一定在这里
It has to be here.
快来看 杰克
Look at it Jack.
我从没见过这么漂亮的东西
It’s most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
这是父亲希望我找到的
This is what my father wanted to find.
石头吗
The rocks?
不不是石头 是星星
No, no. Not rocks, stars.
它就是无人能懂的海图指引的地方
This is the map no man can read.
整座岛是天堂的完美倒影
This island is a perfect reflection of the heavens.
少了一颗星星 快来
One star’s missing, quickly.
我们必须找三叉戟才能救亨利
We have to find the trident to save Henry.
赫克托
Hector.
你应该知道她是个钟表专家
I think you should know she’s a horologist.
它为什么不在闪烁
Why is not it glowing?
把它放回原位 卡丽娜
Finish it, Carina.
丢失的那一角
The missing star.
为了我的父亲
For my father.
没错
Aye..
为了他
Do it for him.

There.
– 波塞冬之墓 – 这边
– Posiedon’s tomb. – This way.
船长
Capitan.
你知道这很危险的 别那么做
You know the danger. Don’t do it!
没别的办法了 杰克已经上岸去找三叉戟了
We have no choice. Jack is on land going for the trident.
船长 一定有别的办法的
Capitan, there must be another way.
一旦你附身活人
Once you possess the living,
就再也回不来了 你会困在他身体里面
there is no coming back. You will be trapped in his body.
直到永远
Forever.
三叉戟能还我自♥由♥的
The Tridente will set me free.
– 是时候去杀斯派洛了 – 不
– Time to kill a sparrow. – No!
– 快看 杰克 就在那 – 三叉戟
– Look Jack, there it is. – The trident.
杰克
Jack!
你伤了我就等于伤了亨利
You cut me, you cut the boy Jack.
– 亨利 – 不
– Henry! – No.
你好 斯派洛
Hola, Sparrow.

No.
斯派洛 斯派洛
Sparrow, Sparrow.

No.
亨利 把他唤醒拜托
Henry, you’ve woken him up Please.
亨利快醒醒
Henry wake up!
滚开
Oh, piss off!
亨利快醒醒 他要杀杰克
Henry wakes up, he is killing Jack.
亨利
Henry!
– 大海之力 – 什么
– Power of the sea. – What?
– 大海之力 – 要释放大海之力
– The power of the sea. – To release the power of the sea..
必须分离
All must divide.
如果三叉戟掌握着所有的力量 那么
If the trident holds all the power, then.
那么所有的诅咒都会存在其中
Then every curse is held inside.
就像我之前告诉你的那样
As I told you before.
现在向我投降 我就不会
Surrender to me now. And I will let you.
– 杀你 – 你想让我投降
– Live. – Do you want me to surrender?
– 也许 – 审判到此结束
– Maybe. – This is where the trail ends.
不要
No!
分离
Divide.
亨利
Henry!
分离
Divide.
破坏
Break.
打破三叉戟就能破坏大海的诅咒
Break the trident and you’ll break off the curses of the sea.
拜拜了 斯派洛
Adios, Sparrow.
所有的诅咒都消除了
All curses have broken.
太好了
Yes!
– 黑珍珠号♥ 我的黑珍珠号♥ – 快爬
– The Pearl! My Pearl! – Climb.
快走
Move, fast!
开稳了伙计们 别让它滑下去
Hold it steady boys, don’t let it slip.
杰克
Jack!
快点
Faster!
起锚
Lift, anchor!
快起锚
Get the anchor up, quick!
停下停下 起锚
Stop, stop, bring it up.
快起锚
Bring it up!
船长
Capitan!
该死
Oh, crap!
我抓住你了
I’ve got ya.
我是你的什么人
Who am I to you?
你是我的宝贝
Treasure.
抓住了
Hold on!
赫克托
Hector!
去右舷
Go to starboard!
这是海盗的宿命 赫克托
Pirate’s life, Hector.
你还好吧
You were right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!