醒过来啦?
Are you awake?
是呀
Yes.
我和你的医生谈过
I’ve been talking with your surgeon.
他说明天会替你做手术
The surgery is scheduled for tomorrow.
在这医院一切也是保密的
This is a very private hospital.
所以没有人会知道
No one will know.

Good.
你真的决定要这样做吗?
Then you still want to go through with this?
是的
Yes.
卢先生,只有一个原因
The only reason I’ve considered this,
我会同意你这样做
is the simple argument that
那就是我知道现在你一走出去
if you walk out on the streets again
你的生命又会受到威胁
there’ll be another attempt on your life.
那你同意吗?
Then you agree?
我们会替你准备一些…假文件
We’ll have to get you fake papers
一张死亡证和要找一些人去通知传媒…
Death certificate and somebody will issue word
关于你病势恶化,结果不治毙命的消息
that you took a turn for the worse.
但你的新身份又怎么办呢?
Then there’s the question of a change of identity.
这事我已安排好了
I’ve already taken care of that.
我要把这些事告诉安妮
I should tell Ann.
除了我们,谁也不可知道
No! No one else must know.
如果安妮知道的话,她可能会有危险
If she knows…she could be in danger.
那要不要将葬礼搞大?
A public funeral?
一个没盖的棺材?
Open casket?
是,因他是名人
After all, he is a celebrity.
不用担心
Don’t worry, John.
我知那葬礼一定骗到人的
It’ll be a very believable funeral.
有些特别的客人来了
They have some interesting people here.
有事会发生
Could be a story.
安妮小姐
Miss Morris.
你死定了!安妮,走吧
You’re dead! Come on, Ann.
听到没有?你死定了
You hear me? You’re dead!
冷静
Cool it!
请让开
Excuse us.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事,对不起
Oops. Easy.
谢谢
Thank you.
安妮,你知嘛
You know, Ann…
这些人很轻易已经可以把你干掉
they could have you killed for ten bucks
我知道我的命贱
Yes, I understand it’s cheap!
你明白我的意思就好了
I’m glad you understand.
你可以控制自己的情绪我亦很高兴
Ann I’m glad you’re pulling yourself together
我不会再哭的了
No, I’m not gonna cry any more!
可能警方已插手此事
God knows the police would like to nail them

But…
他们也没证据捉人呀
there’s no way to prove it.
你明不明白呀?
Don’t you understand anything?
每个人也望见他们
Everybody was looking
却没有人知道他们做过什么
but no one saw anything.
那些中国人和他们的钱都到了澳门
The Chinese guys and the money have arrived.
好!好
Fine. Fine.
你肯定
Are you sure it’s a good idea,
我们去疗养院探安妮是好主意?
us stopping by the rehab center to see the Morris girl?
她是个很值钱的商品呀
She’s a very valuable piece of merchandise.
如果她加入了我们公♥司♥
And if we can bring her into the family
那我们就可以向其他竞争者展示我们的控制权力
it would show the others how complete our power is.
那你先去,迟些见
Go ahead, I’ll see you later.
先生你好
Hello. Mister…
医生你好
Hello, Doctor.
安妮怎么了?
How’s Ann?
我们很满意她康复的进度
We are very pleased with her recovery.
真是一个很长的过程
It’s been a long haul.
三个星期?
Three weeks?
一个严重的精神创伤足以造成身体瘫痪
For a trauma severe enough to bring on physical paralysis…
所以三星期就康复已很好的了
A three-week recovery is pretty good
噢,我可否去探她呢?
Well, may I go down and see her?
当然可以
Absolutely.
如果你超时,我就会叫你走的了
I’ll come get you when your time’s up.
她已准备好见熟人了
She’s ready to see a familiar face.
但你要记得她的情绪仍然很低落
You must understand, she is still depressed.
要回病房♥啦?
Is it time to go in?
安妮,你好
Hi, Annie.
呀!老马
Jim!
我带了一份礼物给你
Oh, I brought you a little present.
噢!好漂亮呀
Oh, it’s beautiful! Mmm!
我听到关于你的全是好消息
I hear nothing but good things about you.
没说谎?
No lies?
没说谎
No lies.
一个记者怎会说谎呢?
Would a newspaper man lie?
那我才担心呢
Now I’m getting worried.
老马,我现在觉得好多了
You know, Jim, actually I’m feeling a lot better.
那就好了
Good.
至少我可以面对其他人
At least I’m able to deal with people now
你应该离开这里
You know…maybe you should get outta here.
再好些时就回去美国
Go back to the States when you’re feeling better.
我也有想过
I’ve been thinking about that, too.
但我还未想这样做
But I don’t want to yet.
还不是时候
Not just yet.
是,但现在重要的
Yes, but more important than that…
是试试
I think we ought to try to see for ourselves
她心里想什么
what’s going on in her head.
她做什么会威胁到我们
What kind of a threat she could be to us.
我不想将此事交给大烂财或其他人办
I don’t wanna leave that to Carl or to anybody else.
那是谁?
What have we here?

Yeah…
那人姓马
that’s the newspaperman Jim Marshall.
我有直觉
And I’ve got a hunch that one of these days
这几天我们会对付他呢
we’re gonna have to cram his typewriter up his ass!
哈哈
Oh?
金发那个
The blonde.
安妮小姐,午安
Good afternoon, Miss Morris.
其实我们也未正式过见面
We haven’t officially met…
我是文迪史
but my name is Steiner.
而这位是我的老板赖先生
This is Doctor Land.
你好吗安妮小姐
How do you do, Miss Morries?
我们知道你康复的情况
We were informed of your improvement.
你真是美若天仙,美若天仙!
You are so beautiful! Beautiful!
你想怎样?
What do you want?
我们只是路过,有没有事可以为你做的呢?
Well, we were just passing by wondered if we could do anything for you.
有没有东西是你需要的呢?
Is there something you might need?
没有,你们可以走吧
There’s nothing I need! OK?
你的唱片在流行榜有很好的成绩
Your album is doing very well on the charts.
一定会大卖♥♥
It’s gonna make lots of money.
安妮小姐,我们也知道发生了什么事
We know, Miss Morris, what has happened.
我们知道你经历了些可怕的事情
The terrible strain
压力很大
you have been under.
或许有些事情
Uh, we hoped, that possibly,
我们可以帮到你
we can assist you in some way.
例如,帮你继续出唱片
You know, maybe get your career moving again.
滚!安妮,不如…
– Get out! – Look, nothing’s go…
滚!
Get out!
安妮,赖先生只是想帮忙
It’s Doc Land’s intention to try to help you, Ann.
他可以
He could be very…
你们是杀人凶手
You murderers!
立即滚
Get out!

Ai…
立即滚
Get out! Just get outta here!
这婆娘
Rude bitch!
叛徒只会生叛徒
Well, one rebel begets another
这是卢比利效应
It’s the Billy Lo syndrome.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!