停!可以了
Cut! Okay, that’s a print.
比利,做得好
That was great, Billy.
行了
OK, everybody.
亚华,上去看看他们搞什么鬼
Eddie, get up there and see what the hell’s happening.
比利,没事吧?
Billy, are you alright?
那东西正正在你头上掉下来
That thing crashed exactly where you were.
我知道,我知道
I know. I know.
你们小心点呀
Watch it up there.
那是意外来的
It was an accident.
这个镜头可以了
OK, that’s a wrap.
比利,打得好
Great fight, Billy. Really nice.
别忘了拿明天的通告
Be sure you get tomorrow’s call sheets.
还有,别去错场地
And please, don’t get lost on the way to location.
因为时间就是金钱,时间就是金钱
Time is money, gentlemen.
你终于来了
So you got here finally.
好久没听到你的消息
We haven’t heard from you.
你知吗,好久以前
You know, I once knew a…
我在伦敦认识了一个摇滚乐组合
super rock group in London.
他们叫自己做“机舱服务员”
Called themselves The Flight Crew.
他们很有潜质,很优秀
Had brilliant potential. Good.
但他们亦十分固执
Yeah, but they were, ah, very stubborn.
所以最后他们的结他手就在一夜之间不见了两个手指
Their lead guitarist lost a couple of fingers one night.
就像这样
Just like that.
手就不见了
Hands and feet have been known to disappear.

Lights…
也可以从天而降,什么事也可以发生
they fall outta the sky. All kinds of things happen.
人总要很小心,才能活下去
A man’s gotta have all his parts to make it work.
你同意吗?
Don’t you agree with that, Billy?

Get the hell outta here!
对啦
Yeah, it’s, ah…
现在已经晚了
getting a little late.
但我也会坐在电♥话♥旁
Well, I’m sitting right there by the phone,
等你电♥话♥
just waiting for your call.
但我们没有耐性
But patience is not one of our virtues.
所以你不要很久之后才打给我
Don’t be a slow learner, Billy.
你不应该这样做
Oh, you shouldn’t have done that.
这是大错
No, that was a very big mistake.
明天
Will this be the song
我还会唱这首歌♥吗?
I’ll be singing tomorrow?
那吹笛子的人
Will the piper
会否一直演奏下去?
continue playing?
这动人的旋律
Will this moving melody
会不会成为你的最爱,
be your favorite
永远留在心中?
and stay in your heart?
永远?
Forever?
今夜
Let’s enjoy this night
一起来分享这歌♥
Will this be the song
明天我还会唱这首歌♥吗?
I’ll be singing tomorrow?
安妮,我来找你去吃饭
I’m here to take you to dinner.
比利,去吃意粉可以吗?
Hey Billy, spaghetti tonight?
安妮,我们还有一段要录呀
We’ve still got one to go, Ann.
谢谢你
Thanks a lot, Charlie.
浪费我拍拖的时间
You’re messing around with my love life.
老板在吗?
Is the boss upstairs?

Yeah.
你面色不太好呀
You’re looking a little pale.
需要好好的
What you need is a nourishing meal
吃一顿菜
Eat something nutritious
哈哈,你这漂亮的小杂种
You, you…you beautiful bastard.
让我拿多点给你吃吧
I will get you some more.
赖老板?
Dr.Land?
老板?文迪史来了
Doctor, Steiner’s here.
我们在隔壁
We’re all next door.
什么?
What?
文迪史来了
Steiner’s here.
噢,我们过去吧
Oh! We’ll get right to it.
午安
Good afternoon.
赖老板,午安
Good afternoon, Doctor.
你的纽约旅程顺利吗?
How was your trip to New York?
没什么特别事发生
It was uneventful.
但那里太热了
The heat was terrible.
这里也不算好,太湿
Not much better here humid.
噢,我说了这样多
Ah, so much for the weather report.
这里不只我一个刚刚到步呀
I’m not the only one who just arrived.
大少,你的柏林旅程顺利吗?
How was Berlin, Stick?
和你想像的差不多吧
It went pretty much as you figured.
现在他已是大明星了
Now, that, he’s a big star,
我也不了解他
I couldn’t reason with him.
他说要退出,然后他就威胁我
He said he was pulling out. Then he threatened me.
哦,我的天
Oh, my, my, my…
其他细节你从报章上也看到吧
The rest of it was in the papers.
他就在那个时候自杀吧
That’s when he committed suicide, huh?
他就那样跳了出窗口
He just got up and jumped out the window.
噢…
Oh, my…
SandS和GIobe唱片公♥司♥的合并已经完成
The S and S Records with Globe merger is done
现在开始建筑新的唱片工厂
Work’s started on the new plant in Buenos Aires
但此刻最重要的
But more important is the coming
是即将在澳门举♥行♥的空手道大赛
championship fight in Macau.
我知道各国报章也有报导
I know we’re getting world wide press.
迟些可能还有更多人采访
That and plenty more.
全部的海报都被批准,
All the posters
可以贴了
have been approved.
而那些广♥告♥活动
And the ad campaign
也做得很好
is the best we’ve ever had.
好,好
Looks good. Looks great.
除了这些广♥告♥和电视版权
Besides the ad and our TV rights
我们还让不同的地方的人下赌注,看谁会胜出比赛
it’s generating the international betting we’d hoped for.
总注码绝不少于三千万美元
We’re looking at a turnover of thirty million dollars.
这数字是今天根据电脑分♥析♥出来的
That was the computer’s readout as of today.
好呀
Yes.
比赛距离现在只有三个星期
Well, fight’s only three weeks off.
大烂财,你的训练进行得顺利吧,你看来很健壮
I assume your training is going well, Carl you look fit.
我会准备好
I’ll be ready.
我们在底特律遇到少许问题
We’ve got a little problem in Detroit
有些麻烦人搞事
A couple of reluctant ballplayers.
阿刚,你去那边将事情处理好再回来
Hakim, can you get to Detroit
应赶得及比赛前回来吧?
handle that and be back in time for the fight?
应该没问题
Consider it done.
我担心我们还要处理卢比利的事情呢
Also, I’m afraid we’re gonna have to do something about Billy Lo.
我在想怎样解决
I was wondering about that.
我正想问此事
I was gonna ask how that was going.
他根本不合作,不肯签那张经理人合约
Well, he refuses to sign our management contract,
但更烦的是…
but that’s not what bothers me.
他只说废话
He’s starting to shoot off his mouth.
顽固非常
He’s holding out.
我们已给了他那么多机会
We’ve given him so many chances.
但他还是反抗
An amazing amount of resistance.
还有他的女朋友 那个安妮
And then, then there’s that girlfriend, Ann Morris.
我和她谈过
I went to talk to her today.
她的歌♥一直在流行榜上有名,而她的唱片在澳洲和欧洲也很流行
Her last album’s on the charts and it’s doing great in Australia and France.
但她却要在签合约之前和比利商量
She says she wants to talk to Billy about her contract. before she signs.
老板,我认为我们要进迫多些
Doc, I think we should squeeze a little.
好,就按你意思做吧
Yeah, yes. squeeze a little. as you say.
比利
Billy?

Yeah?
今天那会的人来找我
I had another visit today from one of the mobsters.
那他有没有威胁你?
Did he threaten you?
言谈上就没有
Well, not exactly. I mean, not in so many words.
但我也觉得被他威胁
But I knew I was being threatened.
比利,你觉得值得这样和他们对峙?
Billy, do you think it’s worth holding out?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!