注意看我的动作 你要学我做
Pay attention to what I’m doing, so that you can follow me exactly.

Yep.
好 麦斯 我要先警告你
Okay, Max. Little headsup.
这些雷射光能切断任何东西 碰到就完了
Highintensity lasers. Whatever part of you does touch gets sliced.
我就说穿四角内♥裤♥很糟
One more reason why boxers were a bad idea.
好了 我一定要完全学你吗
All right, so do I have to do it exactly like that
快点啦
Just come on.
不错嘛
That’s impressive. Wow.
上来的时候要小心
Careful, this one’s tricky.
很好
Good.
非常好
Very good.
其实并没有那么好啦
Okay, it’s not that good.
麦斯
Max. Max.
冷静点
Stay calm.
保持冷静 麦斯
Max, keep it together. Keep it together.
麦斯
Max. Max.
不 不
Careful No, no.
他在咬我 那不是乳酪
He’s nibbling. That’s not cheese
麦斯 闭嘴
Max, be quiet
好了 走吧
Okay, shall we
我是不是听到什么
Did I hear something
对 走廊好像有人在跳踢跶舞
Yes, there were some tap dancers in the hallway.
要命 我进不去 他用了生化密♥码♥
Damn it. I can’t get into their system. Biometric security.
让我试试看 天字99号♥
If you don’t mind, 99
呼一口气就能显示指纹的老方法
The old “steam sticks to everything but the oil from the last thumb print” trick.
进去了
Here we go.
运送爆裂物 你的男友是个大坏蛋
Shipments of explosives. Your boyfriend is a very bad man.
他也是接吻高手 就当我没听到
And a really good kisser. Ignoring that.
你看看引爆器 数量很多 有点不寻常 对吧
Look at that shipment of detonators. It’s a little odd.
他是军♥火♥商呀
Well, he is a bombmaker.
不是 怪的是它们都被送到 莫斯科的糕饼店
No. What is odd is that it was shipped to a bakery in Moscow.
这些引爆器能用来引爆核弹
These detonators can also be used for nuclear bombs.
我想这件事和盖不达集团有关联
I think this is our connection to KAOS.
那是我设的陷阱
I set that up.
放开她
Let her go.

No.
我没有枪也能克敌制胜
I’m not totally incompetent without a gun, you know.
多谢帮忙哦
Thanks for the help.
够了 真可惜
That’s enough. Pity.
我必须杀死美女和她的傻瓜马夫
I’m about to shoot beautiful woman and her retard stable boy.
但是
And yet
这样我就会睡得很安稳
I will sleep like baby.
你这菜鸟还不错嘛 你这老女人也不赖嘛
Not bad for a rookie. Not bad for an old lady.
(盖不达集团总部 上午9点17分)
我是齐格菲
Siegfried here.
你怎么会把事情搞砸的
How could you possibly screw this up
柯士帝是个笨蛋
Krstic was a fool.
而他们也走狗屎运 谁说的 他是谁
And they got lucky. Who’s that Who’s speaking
他谁也不是
That’s no one, sir.
他们要去找你了 别再让我失望’
They’re heading towards you. Don’t disappoint me again.
放心 他们不会
Don’t worry, sir. They won’t get pa
他为什么每次都这样
Why does he do that
别看我 我谁也不是
Don’t look at me. I’m no one.
你千万别忘了这一点
And don’t you forget it.
每个人都能被取代
Everyone here can be replaced.
就连你 我也有备胎
I even have backup for you.
就是一头大犀牛
It’s called a rhinoceros.
(莫斯科郊外147英哩 上午11点)
我们该换车了 靠边停
I think it’s time to find new wheels. Pull over.
到目前为止
任务进行得很顺利 不是吗
I feel good about the mission so far, don’t you
到目前为止
So far, sure.
我们是一对好拍档
I think we work very well together.
就像在那座豪♥宅♥里面
Like at the mansion.
我抓住那家伙的头发让你扁他
The way I held that guy’s hair while you punched him in the throat.
挺不错的吧
That was nice.
挺不错
Nice
是啊 我们合作无间
Yeah, well, good teamwork.
你在说什么呀
What are you doing
我只是说我们很速配
I’m just saying that I think we’re very compatible.
我想你不是肾上腺素起了作用
I think that you are confusing adrenaline with, I don’t know
就是荷尔蒙在作怪
some other kind of hormone.
并不是啦 麦斯 别再说了
No. That’s not Know what, Max Just stop it.
让我用我差点没命的经验 给你上宝贵的一课
Let me give you a lesson that I had to learn the hard way.
就是你谁也不能信任 包括我在内
You can’t trust anyone out here, not even me.
搞不好我是双面间谍
I mean, you know, I could be a double agent.
天控局总部被攻击肯定有内贼
The breakin at CONTROL was probably an inside job.
那时候我正好刚回去 你怎么知道我不是内贼
It happened just as I got back. How do you know that it wasn’t me
你到底想说什么 找一辆车吧
What are we talking about here Let’s just find a car.
要一辆毫不显眼的车
Which one’s gonna attract the least attention
有几辆苏联时期的房♥车
All right, well, we have a couple Sovietera sedans here
还有拖拉机、牛车
we have that tractor, that cart
还有 这一辆最好
and That’ll work.
不会吧 是的
No. Yes.
不行
No.
可以啦
Yes.
这样一来就不会受到注意 拜托你放轻松
Oh, yeah, we are really under the radar. Will you relax
共♥产♥党垮台后 大家都有一辆
Since the fall of Communism, everybody has one of these here.
(哇塞 法拉利跑车耶)
(莫斯科 什么碗糕饼店 晚9点)
盖不达集团的小糕饼店
There’s our little KAOS bakery.
我不必提醒你吧 这和昨天不同
I don’t have to remind you, but this isn’t like the last place.
没有派对、没有跳舞 店里全是职业杀手
There’s no party, there’s no dancing. Everyone in there is a trained killer.
你明白吧 好
Do you understand Okay.
他们有没有解释皮带扣的用途
Did they explain to you how your belt buckle works
没 不过拉紧裤头的科技没啥变
No, but the technology for holding up pants hasn’t changed much.
麦斯 什么
Max. Hey, what
打开皮带扣 里面有粒药丸
This one has a compartment. Inside there’s a pill.
如果被逮到 九秒内就能致死
If captured, it would cause death in nine seconds.
太好了
Great.
可是该怎么让对方吞药呢
But how exactly do I get them to take it
你不太爱笑 对吧 来 套上去
Not much of a laugher, are you Here. Put this on.
套在哪里 你的臼齿
On what On your molar.
这是牙齿无线电 透过下颚发送 利用中耳接收
It’s a tooth radio. It sends sound up your jawbone, into your ear.
但是我听不到外面的动静 你遇到麻烦 一定要说出来
I can’t hear anything outside your mouth, so if you get in trouble, you have to say so.
像这样吗
Is it working
有没有效 有效
Is it working Yes.
那就好
Good.
好吧
Okay.
你知道该怎么做 祝好运
Well, you know what to do. Good luck in there.
你也是
You too.
免费试吃杏仁核桃酥
Free rugelach
不了 我是为别的东西而来
No, thank you. I am here for something else.
面包
Bread
热的东西 餐包才刚出炉
Something hot. We have rolls that just came out.
我要更火热一点的 更热的
Even hotter. Much, much hotter.
我已经有男朋友了
I already have boyfriend.
好吧 不过我可以劈腿
All right Although, I could make exception.
不了 没关系
No, that’s okay.
后面有面粉袋 很舒服哟
Sure Flour sacks in back, very comfortable.
我想我们之间有点误解
I don’t think we are on the same page.
我会来这里 是柯士帝派我来的
I’m here because Ladislas Krstic sent me.
拿号♥码牌
Ah. Take number.
可是这儿就只有我一个人啊
But I’m the only one here.
你是谁
Who are you
我是努尼克史派克 你又是谁
My name is Nudnik Shpilkes. Who are you
我是齐格菲 你说你就是齐格菲
I am Siegfried. Did you say Siegfried
麦斯
Max
是的
Yes.
我了解你就是那个
I understand that you’re the man to see
听说想买♥♥核武 找你就对了的人
if someone is interested in acquiring items of a nuclear nature.
我怎么知道你不是天控的特务 我是的话 你早就挂了
How do I know you’re not CONTROL Lf I were CONTROL, you’d already be dead.
你是的话 你也早就没命了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!