你们需要这个
“Dancing in the Streets” by Martha and the Vandellas
* 歌♥曲名*
T hey rre dancLng Ln O hLcago
他们在芝加哥跳舞
New Orleans! New Orleans!
新奥尔良 新奥尔良
Ln LNe w York OLty
在芝加哥
MusLc, s weet musLc
音乐 悦耳的音乐
There’ll be music everywhere
到处都有音乐
There’ll be swinging and swaying and records playing
他们随着音乐舞动
Dancing in the street
在街上跳舞
W ay do wn Ln A, eLvery day
每天都在洛杉矶的街上舞蹈
For 12 years, I’ve been a good friend to this school.
12年来 我对贵校偏爱有加
I support basketball, football, put up the money for the stadium.
我支持篮球足球运动 花钱修建体育场馆
Always had Texas Western in my heart.
总是惦记着德州西部大学
We could never have done any of it without you.
没你我们什么都搞不起来
But I got a little problem with Haskins and all the colored boys he’s playing.
我对哈斯金斯教练 用黑人球员感到不解
Now, he doesn’t need ’em to win, does he?
他现在还需要他们帮助球队获胜吗
Well, we’re undefeated.
至少我们目前未尝一败
It’s blazin’ out there. I’m starving.
外面雪好大 我饿死了
“God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen” over radio
* 歌♥曲名*
Hey, man. I gotta hit the john. Order me some huevos rancheros.
我去下厕所 帮我叫份墨西哥餐
Man, will you save that for El Paso? I’m ordering us some pancakes.
你留到回埃尔·帕索吃不行吗 我要给大家叫烤薄饼
Whatever you get, get me something with salsa on it, OK?
不管点什么 帮我加点萨沙(西班牙调味酱)
I already know what I’m gonna order. Hey, y’all, pass the menus.
我知道我要点什么了 把菜单递给我看看
Hey. Great game last night. Never seen anybody play like that.
昨晚打得真好 从没见过那么精彩的比赛
Oh, good morning.
早上好
I need eggs. I need some sausage. Sausage.
我要鸡蛋 腊肠
It must be a New York thing. That’s cool.
这一定是纽约传过来的 酷
Are you guys ordering pancakes?
你们叫烤薄饼了吗
Don’t get your black stink on me, boy.
别把你的黑臭味沾到我身上
Deck the halls with boughs of holly
用树枝装饰大厅
Hold on! Give it a good scrub, huh?
抓好 洗洗干净
Have a merry Christmas, though. And have a good day. All right?
圣诞快乐 祝你愉快
Hey, man, you see them eggs up there? Man, them a little plastic.
伙计 你看到那蛋蛋了吗 有点软
I don’t know, man. Man, you can’t see it.
我不知道 看得清楚才怪呢
Shed!
谢德
Shed, what happened? Something’s wrong.
谢德 怎么回事 有状况
What happened, son? Shed, what happened?
怎么回事 谢德
Help me out here. What’s going on? You all right?
帮我一下 怎么回事 你没事吧
Help him. Who did this?
扶他一把 谁干的
Anybody see ’em?
有人看见他们吗
Son, get on this bus. Let’s go. Look at me. Look at me. Get on the bus.
上车 孩子 看着我 上车
Baudoin. Who did this?
鲍顿 谁干的
We ain’t going nowhere! Get on the bus! Everyone get on there!
我们哪里也不去 上车 大家上车
That everyone? Move.
到齐了吗 上车
I could kill a honky tonight. Ain’t nobody killing nobody.
我今晚想杀白鬼 谁也不会动谁
I’m gonna start carrying a knife.
我要开始随身带刀了
You show a blade, they gonna pull a shotgun.
你动刀 他们就会使枪
What are we supposed to do? Just take it?
那我们该怎么办 坐以待毙?
Look, we can’t all live the Dr. King rule. What you want us to do?
我们无法永远遵循着金博士的规矩 你想我们怎么做?
Get slapped, turn the other cheek? Hell, no. I’m saying we think.
左脸挨打 右脸迎上吗? 当然不是 我建议我们想想办法
When we go to the South, we gotta go in twos.
我们在南方有2个客场
We’re always on the lookout for each other. Don’t turn your back on them crackers.
我们必须保护好每个弟兄 别让白杂碎有可趁之机
Shed, you ain’t gotta be embarrassed.
谢德 你不必感到羞耻
Could have happened to any one of us.
这种事有可能发生在我们每个人身上
I tell you right now, they won’t catch us alone no more. I promise you that.
我告诉你 他们不会再逮到我们落单 我向你保证
They come after one of us, they gonna have to fight all of us.
他们找上我们中任何一个 就得面对我们所有人
Mary?
玛丽?
You’re really late, Don. Don’t come home late without calling.
你回来太晚了 唐 别不通知就晚回家
You know, things happen to people…
别人心里会有想法的
Lemme get your plate and I’ll heat it up. Honey, what is it?
我去给你热饭 亲爱的 那是什么
Lemme get it. It’ll only take a minute. Mary, just talk to me. What is it?
我来处理 小事一桩 玛丽 和我说说 是什么
Hey, what is this?
这是什么
Honey, what is this?
亲爱的 这是什么
This the first? No, I…
这是第一次吗 不是
I throw them away as soon as I get them.
我一般一收到就扔了
Why didn’t you say something to me? I don’t know. I just…
为什么不和我说 不知道 我只是…
My family’s most important.
家庭对我永远是第一位的
How can I protect you if I don’t know what’s going on?
如果我被蒙在鼓里 我怎么保护你们
Don.

Basketball’s been our whole life. But it’s just a game.
篮球已经成为我们生活的全部 但这只是项体育运动
I don’t know if it’s worth this.
我不知道这一切付出是否值得
No, neither do I.
我也不知道
This is more than just a game now.
现在这已经远不只是项体育运动了
And I sure as hell can’t quit on it.
我想我无法抽身而出了
Nothing ever bothered me before.
以前我一直无忧无虑
It’s like things, they rolled right off my back.
我可以把所有烦恼抛诸身后
I just didn’t care.
因为我不在乎
Now I care. That scares the heck outta me.
现在我在乎 我心有余悸
I don’t wanna want something I can lose.
我不想得到我会失去的东西
Baby.
宝贝
There’s nothing you can’t lose.
是否失去是没有绝对的
But no one can ever take your desire away from you. No one.
但没人可以夺走你的愿望 没人
Ever.
永远不会
You know, Scoops, man, sometimes I don’t even feel like going back out there again.
铲子 有时候 我感觉再也没机会打球了
Look. You can’t let them take basketball away from you, man.
你不能让他们影响到你打球
You can’t let them win.
这样等于对他们认输
I just don’t know how much more of this I can handle, man. I ain’t like you, all brave.
我不知道我还能坚持多久 我没你那么勇敢
Sweet Pea, as long as I known you, you been stronger than you think.
豌豆仔 打从我认识你开始 你就已经比你想的要坚强了
Hey, you OK, Scoops?
你没事吧 铲子
Yeah, I’m fine, man.
伙计 没事 我还好
Hey, man. Hey, tell me what’s goin’ on, man. You OK?
你怎么了 告诉我你怎么了 嘿 你还好吧?
Be ready, please. Thank you.
好的下课 谢谢大家
Scoops, you got a minute?
铲子 能和你谈谈吗
Says you got something called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
那么说你得了肥厚性心肌病
My heart’s too big.
我的心脏有点肥大
Ain’t that something?
还不算什么
How long you known, Scoops?
你知道这病多久了?
Well, I…
嗯 我…
I started fainting when I was in high school, Coach.
教练 当我上高中的时候开始出现昏厥
So my mom being who she is, she took me to the doctor.
我妈妈原来也有过这种现象 于是她便让医生给我看看
They ran a few tests. That’s how I found out.
他们做了几个测试后就得出了这个结论
But it doesn’t matter.
不过还好不太碍事
You’re a fool. You’re a dang fool. You could have died out there.
你这个白♥痴♥ 你真是个他妈的笨蛋 你会死在球场上的
Coach, I’ll die if I don’t play.
教练 不让打球 我才会死的
Look, Coach. My whole life I only loved playing basketball.
教练 听我说篮球可是我这辈子的最爱
That’s it. But you see, I could never play in high school,
离不开它 我上高中的时候没正儿八经打过篮球
because I had to work to support my mom and my sisters.
因为我需要打工赚钱 来分担妈妈和姐姐的负担
But I never stopped playing in the street. Never. ‘Cause to not play, Coach, man…
但我总是在街区的球场打球 从不间断 离不开它 教练…
Man. That was like letting something just crawl up and die in me.
老兄 这就好象新生的婴儿 葬送在我手中一样
Far as this heart thing goes, I can still play.
只要心脏稍微有点好转 我就可以打球了
My heart’s good. This heart thing ain’t nothing. I lived with it this long.
我的心脏很好没必要担心 我已经这样好长时间了
That’s why you gotta play me. I can’t do it.
你就让我打球吧 这可不行
The doctor said I could. I can’t.
医生们都同意了 我说不行
He said I could play a few minutes here and there. Why you won’t let me?
医生说我可以在场上打几分钟的 你为什么不同意?
I know what the doctor said, Willie.
没错医生是那样说的 威利
But I can’t take a chance with your life. I can’t do that.
但是我不能拿你的生命开玩笑 我不能那样做
Now, you’re still on the team.
球队仍然留有你的位置
We’re gonna need you, Cager.
凯奇 我们离不开你
We’re gonna need your courage.
球队需要你的鼓励
We’re gonna need that big heart of yours, all right?
我们还需要你的”赤子之心” 对吗?
People. Get ready There’s a train a comin’
* 大家做好了准备 火车要来了*
You don’t need no baggage
* 不需要带行李*
You just get on board
* 上车就行了*
All you need is faith
* 你只要怀有信仰*
To hear the Lesels hummin
* 静听火车轰鸣*
Don’t need no ticket
* 不需要车票*
You just thank the Lord
* 只要感谢上天*
So. People. Get ready
* 大家准备好*
For the train to Jordan
* 登上去约旦河的列车*
Picking up passengers
* 带上*
Coast to coast

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!