Pidge。
Pidge.
我不想死。
I don’t want to die.
我不想死。
I don’t want to die.
来吧,男人。快点起来。
Come on, men. Hurry it up.
康罗伊,你和惠特尼把博士和那个作家叫来。
Conroy, you and Whitney pull in doc and that writer.
他们在下面的路上。
They’re down on the road.
把它抢♥购♥下来。我们迟到了。
And snap it up. We’re late.
来吧。
Come on.
还有谁拿到了?
Who else got it?
我杀了他。
I killed him.
什么?
What?
我谋杀了他。
I murdered him.
不。不是他干的,中尉。
No. He didn’t do it, lieutenant.
我听到它。
I heard it.
帅哥大发雷霆。
Pretty boy blew his top.
他想杀死囚犯。
He wanted to kill the prisoners.
皮奇是在执行任务。
Pidge did it in the line of duty.
我是一个杀人犯。
I’m a murderer.
他拔出了我的步♥枪♥。
He pulled my rifle.
好吧!闭嘴!
All right! Shut up!
事情是这样的吗?
Is that the way ithappened?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
长官,他只是个糊涂的孩子。我…
Sir, he was ust a mixed-up kid. I…
要是再给我一点时间,我就能把他摆正了。
I could’ve straightened him out if I’d only had a little more time.
他要做我的拳击经纪人。
He was gonna be my fight manager.
为了一群卑鄙的日本鬼子。
For a bunch of crummy aps.
不要着急。我也喜欢小帅哥,但他不服从命令。
Take it easy. I liked pretty boy, too, but he disobeyed orders.
有时会发生这种事。
It happens sometimes.
虽然不常发生,但确实会发生。
Not often, but it happens.
斯莱特里,你和约翰逊把他埋了。
Slattery, you and ohnson Bury him.
抱歉这么匆忙,莱恩,但我们得快点离开这里。
I’m sorry to hurry, Lane, but we gotta get out of here fast.
我会亲手埋了他。
I’ll Bury him myself.
你不会浪费时间的,中尉。
You won’t lose any time, lieutenant.
现在我可以回去当农民了。
Now I can go back to being a farmer.
你当然可以。
Sure you can.
我是个不错的医护兵。
Fine corpsman I am.
嘿,我……我不应该在接收端。
Hey, I… I ain’t supposed to be on the receiving end.
别紧张,医生。不要说话。
Take it easy, doc. Don’t talk.
你喜欢安德森吗?
You like Anderson?
是的。
Yeah.
我从一开始就认识他。
I’ve known him from the beginning.
他是最好的。
He is the best.
我相信你的话,但放轻松,好吗?
I’ll take your word for it, but relax now, will ya?
好的。我很好。
Ok. I’m ok.
像安德森这样的人必须活着回家,告诉他们这是什么感觉。
Men like Anderson gotta live and go home, tell them what it’s like.
请医生,嗯?
Please, doc, huh?
我是医护兵,对吧?
I am a corpsman, right?
正确的。那我就知道我的情况了。
Right. Then I know my condition.
你能找个时间跟他谈谈吗?
Well, will you talk to him about it, sometime?
你会说他的语言,你是个作家。
You speak his language, being a writer.
当然。是的。
Sure. Yeah.
我把我一直想告诉副队长的事写在纸上了。
I put down on paper something I’ve been trying to tell the lieutenant.
还没完成,你能帮我看一下吗?
It ain’t finished, but will you take a look at it?
也许可以修好它?
Maybe fix it up?
你们能明白我的心情作为一个作家,你知道的。
You know what I mean. Being a writer, you know.
好吧,现在安静下来,好吗?
Ok, but pipe down now, huh?
管道。
Pipe.
管道。
Pipe.
这是医生。
It’s doc.
情况有多糟?
How bad is it?
我想他会没事的。
He’ll be ok, I think.
持有它。
Hold it.
医生,你想干什么?
Doc, what are you trying to pull?
你不能…
You can’t…
死了吗?
Dead?
是的。为什么不呢?
Yeah. Why not?
快速地把他埋起来。
Bury him quick.
我们得快点离开这里。
We gotta get out of here fast.
Vvhathappened吗?
Vvhathappened?
有人能告诉我发生了什么事吗?
Will someone tell me what happened?
可怜的老医生。
It’s poor old doc.
你们是怎么回事?
What’s the matter with you guys?
继续干吧!我们要走了。
Get on with it! We gotta walk.
谁去把死者的私人物品拿过来。
Someone get the dead men’s personal effects.
有人用指南针测量了一下这个地方。
Someone take a compass reading of this place.
我们得通知墓地登记处。
We’ll have to notify the graves registration.
有人拿走他们的武器和弹♥药♥。
And someone take their weapons and ammo.
我的巡逻队刚接到报告,长官。
My patrol has ust been reported in, sir.
是的,上校。我知道现在几点了。
Yes, colonel. I know what time it is.
是,是,先生。
Aye, aye, sir.
在这臭气熏天的寒冷和那些臭气熏天的火箭之间,我最终会变成一个精神病患者!
Between this stinking cold and those stinking rockets, I’m gonna end up a mental case!
那巡逻队呢?
Well, where’s that patrol?
十分钟前报告的。
It was reported in 10 minutes ago.
安德森,有什么独家消息?
Anderson, what’s the scoop?
我们给你抓了4个犯人和一个患有炮弹休克症的老头。
We got 4 prisoners for you and a shell-shocked old man.
这就是它们的影响。
These are their effects.
我损失了两个人。
I lost 2 men.
其中一个是医护兵……公元。”琼斯医生”。
One of them was a corpsman… C.e. “Doc” ones.
火箭上有什么消息吗?
Anything on the rockets?
没有,先生。
No, sir.
我们已经轰炸了每一寸逆坡,他们还在来。
We’ve bombed and shelled every inch of those reverse slopes, and they’re still comin’.
麦克里维,开始审问那些日本鬼子。
Mccreavy, start interrogating those aps.
还有别忘了时间,时间,时间才是本质。
And don’t forget time, time, time is the essence.
我们只有90分钟。
All we got are 90 minutes.
好的,长官,帕斯卡维茨。戴维斯。
All right, sir. Paskowicz. Davis.
上校,我想尽快回到我的人身边。
Colonel, I’d like to get back to my men as soon as possible.
不。和麦克还有那个了不起的约翰逊一起工作。
No. Work with Mac and that fantastic ohnson.
你知道那些囚犯。
You know the prisoners.
是的,先生。约翰逊已经在上班了。
Yes, sir. ohnson’s already at work.
安德森。
Anderson.
是的,先生?
Yes, sir?
谢谢。那是一份好工作。
Thanks. That was a good ob.
谢谢您,先生。
Thank you, sir.
你得把心思放在别的事情上,上尉。
You must put your mind on different thoughts, captain.
战争结束后,你可以回去重建你的国家。
When the war’s over, you can go back and rebuild your country.
你活着有很多意义。你会生活的更好。
You’ve much to live for. You’ll live well.
中士,你好像忘了我的族人世世代代都不是想着活得好而是想着死得好。
Sergeant, you seem to have forgotten that for generations my people think not of living well but of dying well.
你没学过我们的哲学,军事科学,柔道摔跤吗?
Have you not studied our philosophy, military science, our udo wrestling?
你不记得了吗,我们总是把显而易见的事情颠倒过来?
Do you not remember that we always take the obvious and reverse it?
所以,把生活的角色颠倒过来。
So, reverse the role of life.
对我们来说,死亡才是我们想要的。
To us, it is death that is desirable.
它是我们力量的源泉。
It is the source of our strength.
不要对我说我活着有什么意义。
Do not say to me that I have anything to live for.
警官,我想我知道你想要什么信息了。
And now, sergeant, I believe I know what information you are seeking.
你愿意帮助我们吗?
Will you help us?
去……军官。
Go… bring commissioned officer.
我是这方面的专家,但现在不是骄傲的时候。
Well, I’m the expert here, but this is no time to stand on pride.
你好吗,约翰逊?
How’s it going, ohnson?
哦,很好,先生。
Oh, pretty good, sir.
中尉,队长刚刚告诉我他愿意谈谈…但对一个军官来说。
Lieutenant, the captain ust told me he’s willing to talk… But to an officer.
好。
Good.
把这烂摊子收拾好。
Take care of this mess.
男孩们瞄准得更好。
The boys are aiming better.
他怎么了?
What’s happened to him?
他承诺切腹自杀。
He’s committed hara-kiri.
用你的刀,约翰逊中士。
And with your knife, sergeant ohnson.
我以为我把它弄丢了。
I thought I’d lost it.
我从没想过有人拿走了它。
It never occurred to me someone had taken it.
先生……用枪切腹是一种习俗。拜托。
Sir… is custom to finish hara-kiri with gun. Please.
对不起。这种情况不容许和平时期的风俗习惯。
Sorry. The situation doesn’t allow for peacetime customs.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!