陆军医护兵。
Get a corpsman.
恐怕太晚了。
I’m afraid it’s too late.
他死了。
He’s dead.
把他的尸体抬出去。
Take his body outside.
你的疏忽害我们成了囚犯。
Your negligence cost us a prisoner.
放轻松,麦克。
Take it easy, Mac.
这种事可能发生在我们任何一个人身上。
It could have happened to any one of us.
算了吧。
Forget it.
中尉。是的。
Lieutenant. Yeah.
我这里有帅哥和医生的私人物品。
I have pretty boy’s and doc’s personal effects here.
我该怎么处理它们?
What should I do with them?
经过他们。
Go through them.
帮我把这个戴上,好吗?
Hey, uh, put this on for me, will you?
确定。
Sure.
我想这该死的生意要靠我们来偿还了。
Vveh, I guess it’s up to us to pay off this stinkin’ business.
你是最聪明的。我们先做什么?
You’re the big brain. What do we do first?
好了,我们开始做罗密欧吧。
Well, let’s start working on Romeo.
他是那种无所不知的人,如果我们把他的假发奉承掉了,他就会在交♥配♥的时候像一只痴鸟一样喋喋不休。
He’s one of those know-it-all types that if we flatter the wig off him, he’ll chatter like a gooney bird at mating time.
好的。来,我来完成。
Ok. Here, I’ll finish it.
说,中尉。
Say, lieutenant.
是吗?
Yeah?
我该怎么处理这些东西?
What do I do about this stuff?
那是什么?
What’s that?
医生和帅哥的…哦。哦,是的。那就查查看有没有什么让他们家人难堪的事,我们会寄出去的。
Doc’s and pretty boy’s… Oh. Oh, yeah. Well, check it and see if there’s anything embarrassing to their families, and we’ll send it on.
好的,约翰逊。滚吧。
Ok, ohnson. Let’s get rolling.
渡边……kiotsukero。
Watanabe… kiotsukero.
罗密欧。是的,先生。
Romeo. Yes, sir.
我们在找一个能处理重要事务的人。
We’re looking for a man who can handle important matters.
是的,先生。在东京我买♥♥……英语说得很好的人。
Yes, sir. In Tokyo I buy… One who can speak English well.
哦,说得太夸张了。
Oh, make speak greatly.
一个会负责一个大型日本战俘集中营的人。
A man who’d be in charge of a big apanese prisoner of war camp.
我是个好人。
I a good man.
是的。但我们得相信你,明白吗?
Yeah. But we’ve got to trust you, understand?
是的,先生,你相信我。
Yes, sir. You trust me.
如果我们能信任你,我们就能…中尉,我在漂亮男孩的东西里发现了…我告诉过你该怎么处理。
You see, if we can trust you, we can… Lieutenant, I found something in pretty boy’s stuff that I… I told you what you’re supposed to do with it.
是的,先生,但是……以后。
Yes, sir, but… later.
副队,你得看看我找到了什么。
Lieutenant, you’ve got to look at what I found.
迪克曼,你能不能别打断我?
Look, dickerman, will you please not interrupt?
先生,请您看一下好吗?
Will you ust take a look at it, sir?
等我回来。
Hold it till I get back.
好的。你已经得到了什么?
All right. What’ve you got?
叫约翰逊。
Call ohnson.
约翰逊。
ohnson.
你来接手,好吗?
Take over, will you?
这是一个日本的覆盖。
This is a ap overlay.
它显示了他们在山上的一个位置。
It shows one of their positions in the hills.
这个符号♥是什么意思?
What’s this symbol mean?
这意味着火。你从哪儿弄来的?
It means fire. Where did you get this?
在这种情况下。我在帅哥的东西里找到的。
In this case. I found it in pretty boy’s stuff.
问题是,帅哥是在山洞里找到的吗?
The question is, did pretty boy find it in the cave?
他可能已经有好几个月了。我会找到的。
He might have had it for months. I’ll find out.
安迪,上校派我来接手审讯,但他说如果你一切顺利就继续吧。
Andy, the colonel sent me to take over the interrogation, but he said if you’re doing all right ust to keep going.
不,我会坚持的。
No, I’ll stick with it.
好吧。
All right.
哈哈。需要个火把,让他们一直亮着。
Ha. Need a torch to keep them lit out here.
是的,是山洞里的。
Yeah, it is from the cave.
属于他的中士。
Belonged to his sergeant.
好的。巴特菲尔德,把这个覆盖层和我从地图上取下的相匹配,好吗?
Ok. Butterfield, fit this overlay to the map I took off makino, will you?
这是个好主意,但要花好几个小时。
That’s a good idea, but it’ll take hours.
不管怎样,试一试吧?
Well, give it a whirl anyway, huh?
还有55分钟。
55 minutes to go.
牛逼医生,牛逼医生。
Oh, yakky doc, yakky doc.
来吧,宝贝。
Come on, baby.
开始倒吧,混♥蛋♥医生。
Start pouring, yakky doc.
第一次摔得很爽,是吧?
Oh, give with that first pretty drop, huh?
我可没那么多时间。哦,亲爱的,哦,让老斯莱特里高兴吧——来吧,让我们看看天使汁。
I ain’t got all day. Oh, sweetheart, oh, make old slattery happy- come on, let’s see some of that angel uice.
安迪…安迪…不要害怕。
Andy… Andy… Don’t be scared.
不要害怕。
Don’t be scared.
我不害怕。
I’m not frightened.
你知道的,安迪。
You know it, Andy.
你知道,这伤不了我。
It doesn’t hurt me, you know.
好险啊!
Boy, that was close!
你不计算那些接近的。
You don’t count the close ones.
哦,来吧,宝贝,开始倒吧!
Aw, come on, baby, start pourin’!
那东西不会倒的。
That thing’s never gonna pour.
除了唱歌♥,你什么都做了。
You’ve done everything but sing to it.
坐在奥莱利的酒吧里
“ sitting in O’Reilly’s bar “
听着血与雷的故事
“ listening to the tales of blood and thunder “
我脑子里突然有了一个想法
“ came a thought into my mind “
为什么不喜欢奥莱利的女儿呢?”
“ why not love O’Reilly’s daughter? “
” fiddy -i-e, fiddy -i-o ”
“ fiddly-i-e, fiddly-i-o “
” fidly -i-e为独眼的赖利 ”
“ fiddly-i-e for the one-eyed Reilly “
揉一揉,吻一吻,拥抱一
rub a dub dub, kiss and hug “
擦一擦,擦一擦,爱擦一擦
“ rub a dub dub, love on “
“我抓住那个海女巫的头发……”
“ I grabbed that sea witch by the hair… “
陆军医护兵!陆军医护兵!
corpsman! Corpsman!
我想我明白了。
I think I got it.
安迪。
Andy.
安迪。
Andy.
哦,他在哪儿?
Oh, where is he?
帮我抓住他,好吗,鸽子?
Get him for me, will you, pigeon?
他必须知道。
He’s gotta know.
希望……是母亲……所有的男人。
Hope… Is the mother… of all men.
我们必须…持有……坚持这个信念。
We must… Hold… on to that belief.
安迪!
Andy!
太迟了,麦克。
It’s too late, Mac.
他数了数。
He got the count.
来吧,比尔。什么事耽搁了你?
Come on, bill. What’s holding you up?
安迪,我在这个覆盖层上只看到三下晃动。
Andy, all I got on this overlay is 3 little wiggles.
在这张地图上有三个类似的小摆动。
And there’s 3 little wiggles ust like them on this map.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
现在我要做的就是找到他们。
Now all I got to do is find them.
你们想尝尝吗?
Would y’all like to try it?
好的。去做吧。
Ok. Go ahead.
如果我们知道从哪里开始就好了。
Now if we only knew where to start with it.
前坡、反坡、东侧翼、西侧翼……这是火箭第一次击中我们时我们所在的地方。
Forward slope, reverse slope, east flank, west flank… Well, here’s where we were when the rockets first hit us.
可能是那帮家伙把它们粘在了反斜坡上,你试试吧?
The nips probably stuck them on the reverse slope, so try it in there, huh?
反向的斜率。检查。
Reverse slope. Check.
伙计,这工作真辛苦。战争结束后我会一直待在这里。
Man, what a ob. I’ll be here the rest of the war.
我们,只是继续前进。
We”, ust keep pushin’.
约翰逊,你最好回到罗密欧身边。
ohnson, you better get back to friend Romeo.
加油!加油
Come on, come on.
安德森中尉?
Lieutenant Anderson?
是吗?
Yeah?
你还有酒要喝吗?
You got an old nip to go?
是的,他在里面。第一个门。
Yeah, he’s in there. First door.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
德州吗?
Texas?
是的。你怎么知道的?
Yes. How did you know?
我怎么会错过呢?
How could I miss?
我叔叔在埃尔帕索有大生意。
My uncle’s got a big business in El Paso.
是的。这就解释了。
Yeah. Well, that explains it.
我是来买♥♥旧的。
I come for the old nip.
来吧,老兄。
Come on, old sport.
我带你去一个舒适安静的地方。
I’m gonna take you to a nice, quiet place.
拜托,老爷子。我可没那么多时间。
Hey, come on, pops. I ain’t got all day.
Matsuoda-San。
Matsuoda-San.
在那里。
Get over there.
Matsuoda-San。
Matsuoda-San.
持有它,密友。
Hold it, chum.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!