我不应该告诉医生吗?
Shouldn’t I have told the doctors?
他脑子进水了,怎么能继续打这场战争呢?
How can he go on fighting this war with his head in a vise?
我喂他吃药,他却一直疼。
I feed him the pills, and he keeps gettin’ the pain.
是的,先生!
Yes, sir!
是的,先生?
Yes, sir?
检查男人的背包?
Check the men’s packs?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
好的,就这样。
Ok, that’s all.
我们正在接近出发线。
We’re approaching the line of departure.
下来!
Get down!
三色堇贝克!三色堇贝克!
Pansy baker! Pansy baker!
我是潘茜·贝克2号♥。结束了。
This is pansy baker two. Over.
我们海军的炮火来了。
Our naval gunfire’s comin’ in ok.
今天一个日本人都不在家。
There isn’t a ap home today.
刚出♥台♥,一尼筑堤。
Gonchutai, ichi ni tsuke.
我们在海滩上。没有阻力。
We’re on the beach. No resistance.
向山脊前进。在。
Moving up to the Ridge. Over and out.
我们移♥动♥了!我们去那座山脊!
We’re moving up! Let’s get to that Ridge!
我们走吧!
Let’s go!
乌特!
Ute!
考夫曼,给我报告行动。
Coffman, get me the op.
三色堇贝克!三色堇贝克!
Pansy baker! Pansy baker!
快出来!传播出去!
Get out of this hole! Spread out!
你想让我被杀吗?
You want me to get killed?
总得有人被杀。
Somebody’s got to get killed.
泽连科说要像石膏一样粘着你。
Zelenko said to stick to you like plaster.
乔,他们把我们困在山脊酒店了。结束了。
oe, they got us pinned down here at the Ridge. Over.
你面前是什么?结束了。
What’s in front of you? Over.
两个碉堡,可能还有半打机♥枪♥。
Two pillboxes, maybe half dozen machine guns.
我们需要坦克。需要他们不好。在。
We need tanks. Need ’em bad. Over and out.
你早该来了!
About time you got here!
嘿!
Hey!
躲到坦克后面去!
Get behind those tanks!
快点,快点,开门!
Come on, come on, open up!
喷满整座山。它满是虱子!
Spray the whole hill. It’s lousy with nips!
我的小队已经准备好了,中尉。
My squad’s dug in, lieutenant.
每个人的位置。
Everyone’s in position.
好了,今晚没人敢开枪…小声点。
Ok, nobody gets trigger-happy tonight… And keep the gab down.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
看到什么吗?
See anything?
你在写什么?
What are you writing?
改天我再给你看。
I’ll show it to you some other time.
如果你能看见写字,你的眼睛比我的好。
If you can see to write, your eyes are better than mine.
去那里。
Get up there.
天啊,我太紧张了。
Man, am I ittery.
看到什么吗?是我,安德森。
See anything? It’s me, Anderson.
你看到什么了吗?
Do you see anything?
一切……什么都没有。
Everything… nothing.
我们在化学课上从来没有这个问题。
We never had that problem in chemistry.
你不用再担心我了。
You don’t have to worry about me anymore.
他们可以杀我,但不能吃我。
They can kill me, but they can’t eat me.
战争的规则,你知道的。
The rules of warfare, you know.
好。
Good.
有发现就告诉我,好吗?
Let me know if you see anything, huh?
与海军陆战队!
Down with marines!
这东西还能撑多久?
How long is this thing gonna last?
我们已经在这呆了一个星期了。
We’ve been here all week already.
-你疯了。-只有3天。
– You’re crazy. – It’s only 3 days.
星期一、星期二…星期三和星期四,你们都错了。这是4天。
Monday, Tuesday… Wednesday, and Thursday, you’re both wrong. It’s 4 days.
有什么区别…4天,还是一周?
What difference… 4 days, a week?
只要时间够长,我就能把土豆泥热一下,让它继续运转。
If we only set long enough so I can warm up my mash and get the still goin’.
晚上,当你不能生火的时候,我们就呆在原地。
At night, when you can’t have a fire goin’, we stay put.
海军陆战队从来没休息过。
Ahh, the marines never get a break.
嘿,你的肉罐头的范围是多少?
Hey, what’s the range in your meat can there?
视情况而定。
It depends.
看看能不能帮我弄到旗舰,好吗?
See if you can get me the flagship, will you?
要见上将吗?
Shahlask for the admiral?
不,厨师。
No, the chef.
我想把这个食谱给他。
I want to give him the recipe for this.
我不能自私。
I cannot be selfish.
我必须和海军分享。
I must share it with the Navy.
海军陆战队,你死!
Marines, you die!
你说对了,伙计,你不能相信他们。
Oh, you said it, pal. You can’t trust ’em.
这个笑话是什么?
What’s the oke?
我这里找。
My bein’ here.
嘿嘿,开个玩笑。
Heh heh, well, some oke.
是的,它是。我在打。
Yes, it is. I was fightin’ in la.
1942年1月,……一位海军上校问我是否要为他们举办一场展览。
anuary, 1942… And a marine colonel asked me if I’d put on an exhibition for them.
所以我所做的。
So I did.
我在营地里走着,将军走到我面前,他说,“嘿,你知道吗,我们可以用你这样的斗士来教我们的士兵如何拳击。”
I was walking around camp, the general comes up to me, and he says, “hey, you know, we can use a fighter like you to teach our fellas how to box.”
我说,“我?”
I said, “me?”
他说,“当然。”
He said, “sure.”
他说”你可以打拳击,想怎么打就怎么打”
He says, “you can box, get all the fighting you want.”
所以我加入了。
So I oined.
从那以后我再没打过拳击,但是…天啊,我想怎么打就怎么打。
I haven’t boxed since, but… Boy, I got all the fighting I want.
打倒海军陆战队!
Down with the marines!
我想知道他为什么反对海军陆战队?
I wonder what he’s got against the marines?
海军陆战队员死亡!
Death to marines!
我们为什么不出去把那些猴子弄来?
Why don’t we go out and get those monkeys?
也许你很想被杀?
You’d love to get killed, maybe?
我只是急着回家,仅此而已。
I’m ust in a hurry to get home, that’s all.
你回家后他们会怎么做,给你大游♥行♥吗?
What are they gonna do when you get home, give you a big parade?
听着,我父母是加州的重要人物。
Listen, my folks is important people in California.
我一辈子都住在有五个浴室的两层楼里。
I live my whole life in a two-story house with five bathrooms.
你一次只能用一个。
You can only use one at a time.
与海军陆战队!
Down with marines!
我真想亲手搞定那个日本人。
Oh, I’d like to get my hands on that ap.
别那么自以为是了。
Stop bein’ such a hotshot.
少来这一套。
Knock it off.
我不会成为无名小卒。
I ain’t gonna be a nobody.
他们不会忘记漂亮的邓卡农。
They ain’t gonna forget pretty boy duncanon.
莱利?
Riley?
莱丽,我要你去镇上找你父亲。
Riley, I want you to go into town and find your father.
我要告诉你多少次…别玩手♥枪♥了。
How many times I gotta tell you… Stop playing with that pistol.
总有一天你会用它杀了我的。
You’ll kill me with that someday.
如果你不停止唠叨我,我会的。
I will, if you don’t stop nagging me.
你母亲死后,你就没好好表现过。
You’ve never been any good since your mother died.
这封信是给你父亲的。
This letter come for your father.
得到他。你可以在某个酒馆里找到他。
Get him. You’ll find him in a saloon somewhere.
信来自夏威夷。
Letter’s from Hawaii.
你姐姐上周结婚了。
Your sister was married last week.
好的。为她好。
Ok. Ok for her.
日本。
To a ap.
你是一个骗子!一个骗子!
You’re a liar! A liar!
阅读它自己。
Read it yourself.
我们家没人是好人。
Ain’t no one in this family ever been any good.
你把这事闭上嘴,否则他们会把我们赶出城。
You keep your mouth shut about this, or they’ll ride us out of town on a 2×4.
他们不能。他们不会。我不会让他们得逞的!
They can’t. They won’t. I won’t let ’em!
我不会成为无名小卒。
I ain’t gonna be a nobody.
总有一天,我会成为这里最大的人。
Someday, I’m gonna be the biggest man around here.
我会有自己的帮派。
I’ll have my own gang.
我让他们做什么他们就会做什么。
They’ll do whatever I tell ’em.
谁敢说我和我妹妹,他们就割掉他的舌头。
Anybody dare talk about me or my sister, and they’ll cut his tongue out.
我得学会聪明地做事。
I gotta learn how to do things smart.
要学习。
Gotta learn.
你得学会用这个。
Gotta learn with this.
兄弟,我学乖了。
Brother, did I learn.
别说我是个无名小卒。
Don’t you say I’m gonna be a nobody.
别再这么说了。
Don’t you ever say it again.
别说了,好吗?
Cut the gab, will you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!