Home 惊悚电影 刽子手之死 Hangmen Also Die(1943)

刽子手之死 Hangmen Also Die(1943)

0
刽子手之死 Hangmen Also Die(1943)

“奉职业警♥察♥之命……“所有的餐馆、咖啡馆、剧院……公共建筑将立即关闭。
“By order of the Occupational Police… “all restaurants, cafes, theaters… “and public buildings will close immediately.
“宵禁,七点整。
Curfew, 7:00 O’clock, sharp.
“过了这个小时,街上的任何人都会被当场击毙。”
“After this hour, any person on the street will be shot on sight.”
-他肯定越过边境了。-再也没有国界了。
– He must have gotten over the border. – There are no borders anymore.
火车都停了,边境也关闭了。
The trains are all stopped, the frontier closed.
只要他能离开布拉格,这就是我想要的。
If he only got out of Prague, that’s all I want.
-看起来他们大汗淋漓。-当然。
– It looks like they’re in a awful sweat. – You bet.
对不起,我们得关门了。
Excuse me, we have to close now.
谢谢你,先生。
Thank you, sir.
除了暗♥杀♥,肯定还有别的办法。
There must be some other way than assassination.
结果会怎样?更多的恐怖,更多的流血。
What will be the result? More terror, more bloodshed.
就像大学里的学生大屠♥杀♥一样但是Jan,那120个男孩用他们的生命告诉了世界…我们仍然是捷克人我们永远是捷克人。

It will be like the student massacre at the university But Jan, those 120 boys gave their lives to tell the world… that we are still Czech. That we will always be Czech.
-是的,我同意…-至少安静点,贝达。
– Yes, I agree on that… – At least Shush, Beda.
说,磷的比重是多少,未来的姐夫?
Say, what is the specific gravity of phosphorus, future brother-in-law?
我一点也不知道。
I haven’t the faintest idea.
你把我难住了,贝蒂,我不知道。
You’ve got me there, Beda, I don’t know.
但你是化学家,你应该熟记于心。
But you’re a chemists, you ought to know it by heart.
1月?
Well, Jan?
是的,让我看看……具体的…作为化学家,我只需要知道去哪里查就行了。
Yes, let me see now… specific… Uh ah, as a chemists, I only have to know where to look it up.
你一定要记住,未来的姐夫。
You have to know it by heart, future brother-in-law.
简,如果你想在宵禁前回家就得快点。
Jan, you have to hurry if you’re to be home before curfew.
贝达,去厨房♥告诉阿姨给简包点东西吃。
Beda, go to the kitchen and tell Auntie to wrap something up for Jan to eat.
今晚所有的餐馆都关门了,你会饿死的。
With all the restaurants closed tonight, you’ll simply starve.
非常感谢你,诺沃特尼夫人。
Well, thank you very much Mrs. Novotny.
-那我就说晚安。-晚安,简。
– I’ll say good night then. – Good night, Jan.
来了。
Come.
——明天?-明天,明天,明天。
– Tomorrow? – Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.
晚安,亲爱的。
Good night, darling.
晚安,各位。
Good night.
我从街对面的花店打听到你的名字。
I got your name from the florist across the street.
马斯卡,有人在吗?
Mascha, is someone there?
也许,我该走了?
Perhaps, I should go?
——Mascha。-是的,阿姨。
– Mascha. – Yes, Auntie.
不,不,没有人。
No, no, there’s no one.
你以前帮过我一次,诺沃特尼小姐。
You helped me once before, Miss Novotny.
-是的,但是…——Mascha !
– Yes, but… – Mascha!
来了,阿姨。
Coming, Auntie.
快进来。
Come in quick.
在这里。
In here.
把书收起来,贝蒂,快到晚饭时间了。
Put your book away, Beda, it’s almost dinner time.
是的,妈妈。
Yes, mother.
你好。
Hello.
多漂亮的玫瑰啊!
What beautiful roses!
马斯卡,你不给我介绍一下吗?
Mascha, aren’t you going to introduce me?
是的,当然。先生……——卡雷尔·瓦内克。-请进来,瓦内克先生?
Yes, of course. Mister… – Karel Vanek. – Won’t you please come in, Mr. Vanek?
来了。
Come.
斯捷潘……神父,给你介绍个朋友,瓦内克先生。
Stepan… Father, I want you to met a friend, Mr. Vanek.
-你女儿和我相遇了…-在交响乐团。
– Your daughter and I met… – At the symphony.
我父亲,诺沃特尼教授。
My father, Professor Novotny.
-你好。-你好。
– How do you do. – How do you do.
幕间休息时,我有幸被介绍给您的女儿。
I had the honor of being introduced to your daughter at intermission.
我带着交响乐的乐谱。
I had the score of the symphony with me.
你是音乐家吗,瓦内克先生?
Oh, are you a musician, Mr. Vanek?
不,我只是个业余爱好者。
No, only a amateur.
我碰巧是个建筑师。
I happen to be an architect.
那天晚上我差点就跟马斯查一起去了……只是在最后一刻,我觉得不太舒服。
I almost went along with Mascha that evening… only at the last minute, I don’t feel too well.
哦,那太糟糕了,但是……我就不会有幸护送你女儿回家了。
Oh, that’s too bad, but than again… I wouldn’t have had the pleasure of escorting your daughter home.
瓦内克先生,你就住在这个区吗?
Oh, then you live in this district, Mr. Vanek?
不…不,我只是碰巧在附近。
No… no, I just happen to be in the neighborhood.
我就想过来看看,表达我的敬意。
Thought I would drop by and pay my respects.
年轻人,你意识到已经7点多了吗?
Young man, did you realize it was already after 7 o’clock?
我有六点半。
I have 6:30.
正确的时间是7:15。你的表一定慢了,瓦内克先生……今晚,这可能会很危险。
The correct time is 7:15. Your watch must be slow, Mr. Vanek… And tonight, that might be dangerous.
是的,我想我还是走吧。
Yes, I suppose I better run along.
如果你7点以后还在街上,他们一看见你就开枪。
If you’re on the street after 7 o’clock, they shoot you on sight.
对,父亲……晚饭准备好了,女士。
Right, father… Dinner is ready, lady.
你千万不要想离开。
You mustn’t think of leaving.
-米莉,请换一个位置。——是的。
– Millie, set another place, please. – Yes.
万幸的是,瓦内克先生,今晚我们为另一位客人做了准备。
Luckily Mr. Vanek, we prepared for another guest this evening.
你愿意和我们一起吃晚饭吗?
You will join us for dinner, won’t you?
我几乎不知道该说什么……什么都别说,瓦内克先生,没必要。
I hardly know what to say… Don’t say anything, Mr. Vanek, it’s quite unnecessary.
是吗,马斯卡?
Isn’t it, Mascha?
别被瓷器骗了,瓦内克先生。
Don’t be deceived by this china, Mr. Vanek.
-又是萝卜。-还有卷心菜。
– Turnips again. – And cabbage.
我丈夫喜欢我使用这项服务……只是为了留住过去美好时光的记忆。
My husband likes for me to use this service… just to retain the memory of the good old days.
让我来纠正你,海琳。
Let me correct you, Helene.
不是为了怀念过去的美好时光……而是那些坏的新东西。
Not in memory of the good old days… but of the bad new ones.
那是一盘肉。
That is a meat platter.
里面有卷心菜。它应该含有肉。
It contains cabbage. It should contain meat.
这就是为什么我坚持要在我们面前讨论这个问题。
That’s why I insist it should be on the table before us.
我同意你的观点,诺沃特尼教授。
I agree with you, Professor Novotny.
你怎么看海德里希被枪杀的事,瓦内克先生?
What do you think of the shooting of Heydrich, Mr. Vanek?
这完全出乎意料,不是吗?
It was completely unexpected, wasn’t it?
这是不可避免的,你不觉得吗,瓦内克先生?
It was rather inevitable, don’t you think, Mr. Vanek?
是的。
Yes.
我们都很高兴他成功逃脱了。
Well, we’re all very glad that he managed to escape.
我去看看是谁。
I’ll see who it is.
-是萨夏夫人。-我们的看门人。
– It was Mrs. Sacha. – Our janitor.
所有13岁以上的男性…明晚之前必须到警♥察♥局登记。
All males over the age of 13… must register with the police before tomorrow night.
没有警♥察♥证的人会被枪毙。
Anyone without a police card will be shot.
这就把你排除在外了,贝达。
That leaves you out, Beda.
显然他们不看好11岁以上的捷克男孩。
Apparently they don’t think much of Czech boys over 11.
好的。让他们这么想吧。
Alright. Let them think that.
收音机里可能会有新闻。
There may be some news on the radio.
可能。
Possibly.
贝达,你可以休息一下,把收音机打开。
Beda, you can take a recess from that cabbage and turn on the radio.
好的,先生,谢谢。
Yes, sir. Thanks.
贝达,你几乎没碰过你的食物。
Beda, you have hardly touched your food.
我更喜欢面包。
I prefer bread.
小心,那是赝品,一定不是……-我就知道-可怜的贝达。
Careful, that’s an ersatz, it mustn’t be… – Oh, I knew it. – Poor Beda.
“继续战斗,我的好汉们……”我受了点伤,但没被杀”
“Fight on, my merry men all… “I’m a little wounded, but I’m not slain”.
没什么,我很好。我会没事的,妈妈。
It’s nothing, I’m all right. I’ll be alright mother.
-我觉得需要缝针。-我可以看看吗,Beda?
– I think it will need stitches. – May I see it, Beda?
-我们去把它放在水龙头下面。-不,阿姨。
– Let’s go and, put it under the faucet. – No, Auntie.
我觉得不需要缝针,诺沃特尼夫人。
I don’t think it will need stitches, Mrs. Novotny.
如果你有一点绷带,一点棉花和一些碘酒……-但还在流血。-我想我们可以阻止它。
If you have a bit of bandage, a little cotton, and some iodine… – It’s bleeding though. – I think we can stop that.
好的,Beda。
Alright, Beda.
你能帮我拿一下吗?扭转它。
Can you hold that please? Twist it.
我们中断节目,为您播报最新命令…的规定。
We interrupt our program to give you the latest order… of the Occupational Authority.
任何协助他逃脱暗♥杀♥或为他提供庇护的人…将被执行。
Any person aiding the escape of the assassination or providing him with shelter… will be executed.
所有这些成就的亲属…都将被判处同样的死刑。
All relatives of such accomplishes… are subject to the same penalty of death.
特此警告民众报告任何…马上就能找到刺客。”
The population is hereby warned to report any information… leading to the assassin at once.”
任何掌握这类信息的人都必须偿还血债。这一骇人听闻的罪行笼罩了整个捷克民族……那些天才以为他们可以恐吓捷克人…

Anyone with holding such information must reckon with the blood debt… this monstrous crime has laid upon the entire Czech nation… Those geniuses up there think they can intimidate the Czechs…
公开警告,兴♥奋♥剂♥。
with public warnings, dopes.
他们需要更具体的证据来交出他们心爱的刺客。
They will need something more concrete to surrender their beloved assassin.
能让他们跳起来的东西。
Something to make them jump.
——Czaka !——什么?
– Czaka! – What?
你在听我说话吗?
Are you listening to me at all?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
你在那里做什么?
What are you doing there?
什么都没有。
Nothing.
文件c。是的,没错。
File C. Yes, that’s right.
Czaka的拼写是“C”。
Czaka is spelled with a “C”.
你很好奇吧?
Curious, aren’t you?
好奇盖世太保掌握了什么…关于酿酒人恰卡的档案
Curious on what the Gestapo may have … on file on the honorable brewer Czaka.
我会告诉你:“他的啤酒很好。”敬礼!
I will tell you: “His beer is good.” Salute!
但他自己却很臭。
But he, himself, rather stinks.
正确的。希望你周末在家。
Right. I hope you’re at home this weekend.
-你真聪明-别跟我说德语
– You’re a smart ass. – Don’t talk German to me.
如果我要好好管理你们这些迷人的人……我得把你那疯狂的语言学得尽善尽美。
If I’m going to police your fascinating people properly… I have to learn your crazy language to perfection.