我不明白。
I don’t understand.
我今天早上吃过。
I had it, this morning.
我肯定。
I’m sure.
我一定是落在餐厅了。
I must have left in the restaurant.
这是一个框架。一个奇妙的框架!
This is a frame up. A fantastic frame up!
别犯傻了。
Don’t be preposterous.
你是想说整个布拉格都在密谋反对你吗?
Are you trying to say the whole city of Prague is conspiring against you?
这些人彼此都不认识。
None of these people know each other at all.
一分钟前,你说你根本没有电♥话♥。不是吗?
A minute ago, you said you had no telephone at all. Didn’t you?
是的。
Yes.
好吧!
Alright!
现在我要证明你说的一切都是肮脏的谎言……这整件事不过是犯罪阴谋。
Now I’ll prove that everything you said was a filthy dirty lie… And this whole thing nothing but a criminal conspiracy.
她说我十二点半到五点半在她的房♥间。
She said I was in her rooming house between 12:30 and 5:30.
很好。
Very well.
她还说她没有电♥话♥。
She also says she hasn’t got a telephone.
那在两点半的时候我是怎么跟人打电♥话♥的?
Then how was it at 2:30 I was talking to somebody on the telephone?
那个人是谁?
And who was that somebody?
盖世太保格鲁伯探长。
Gestapo Inspector Gruber.
我要求立即找格鲁伯探长来证实这一点。
I demand that Inspector Gruber be brought in immediately to confirm this.
我还要求逮捕和调查…所有这些伪证者。
I also demand the arrest and investigation… everyone of these slimy perjurers.
打电♥话♥给格鲁伯探长。
Call Inspector Gruber.
我们一整天都联♥系♥不上格鲁伯探长。
We have been unable to contact Inspector Gruber all day.
他的办公室还在找他。
His office is still trying to locate him.
只是为了让我振作起来。
Just for a pick me up.
没有啤酒了?
No more beer around?
不能再喝啤酒了。
No more beer.
什么事突然这么好笑了?
What’s so funny all of a sudden?
-我喜欢你的口红。-什么口红?
– I like that lipstick. – What lipstick?
满脸都是。
All over your face.
我看到!
I see!
是的…医生脸上的口红太完美了……不是全部都涂了。
Yeah… that lipstick on the doctors face was perfect… not all smeared up.
你说得对,简,老伙计,你还是你的。
You’re right, Jan, old boy, you girl is still all yours.
这是他们策划的。但是有点太完美了。
They staged it. But a little to perfectly.
谢谢你的刺客。
Thanks for the assassin.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
如果他们在床上表演,那么叔叔一定真的在那里。而你的女儿却欺骗了格鲁伯老头
If they staged that bedroom act, then the uncle must have really been there… and your little girl put one over on old man Gruber.
,为什么?
And why?
因为一定有一个人是凶手…斯沃博达医生或者迪迪克叔叔。
Because one or the other must be the assassin… Dr. Svoboda or Uncle Dedic.
而你的爱人也是这些杀手的帮凶。
And your sweetheart is an accomplice to the same assassins.
但这次她要说话了,而且说得很快。
But this time she is going to talk, and talk fast.
它坏了。
It’s broken.
Novotny小姐,你的刺客Czaka先生…似乎有完美的不在场证明不比盖世太保探长格鲁伯差。
Miss Novotny, your assassin Mr. Czaka… seems to have a perfect alibi… No less than Gestapo Inspector Gruber.
是的,诺沃特尼小姐,格鲁伯探长。
Yes, Miss Novotny, Inspector Gruber.
你就等着他来吧。
You just wait till he gets here.
但与此同时,那些人♥质♥怎么办?
But what about all the hostages in the meantime?
案子一结案,死刑就会停止。不是之前。
The executions will cease the minute the case is finished. Not before.
但如果格鲁伯证实恰卡的不在场证明今天所有的证人…跟你先走,会跟人♥质♥一起走投无路。
But, if Gruber confirms Czaka’s alibi… everyone of the witnesses today… with you first, will go to the wall with the hostages.
我们现在要去调查斯沃博达医生的不在场证明。
Well, we will now go look into this alibi of Dr. Svoboda.
这真的很值得研究。
It’s really worth looking into you know.
然后我们会照顾你和你忠实的甜心。
Then we’ll take care of you and your faithful sweetie.
恕我失陪,霍拉克先生,我得赶紧走了。
Now if you will excuse me, Mr. Horak, I will have to hurry.
只是放松。
Just relax.
你能告诉我斯沃博达医生在哪里吗?
Can you tell me where to find Dr. Svoboda?
他正在做手术,协助库比切克教授。
He is in operating, assisting Professor Kubicek.
谢谢。
Thanks.
关门,贝蒂。
Close the door, Beda.
你很幸运,妈妈担心马斯卡…派我来问你。
Plenty lucky for you mother was worried about Mascha… and sent me to ask you.
注意!盖世太保格鲁伯探长!
Attention! Gestapo Inspector Gruber!
——等等!——注意!注意!
– Wait! – Attention! Attention!
盖世太保格鲁伯探长!
Gestapo Inspector Gruber!
格鲁伯探长,马上到总部来!
Inspector Gruber, report to headquarters at once!
贝达,去那边等着。
Beda, go over there and wait.
看看盖世太保会不会到处打探。如果她出现了,阻止她。
See if the Gestapo goes poking around. If she shows up, stop her.
我不会成为未来的姐夫。
I won’t future brother-in-law.
圣潘克拉西奥医院,快点!
St. Pancrazio Hospital, and step on it!
Svoboda博士吗?
Dr. Svoboda?
那是Svoboda医生。
That’s Dr. Svoboda.
-格鲁伯警探,你在找我吗?——是的。
Detective Gruber, you looking for me? – Yes.
就几个问题,医生。
Just a few questions, doctor.
我们在哪里谈话不受打扰?
Where can we talk undisturbed?
这里,在更衣室里。
Here, in the locker room.
医生,你们动手术的时候告诉我…你一直戴着面具吗?
Talk me doctor, when you fellows operate… you always wear these masks?
自然,防止感染。
Naturally, against infection.
你不是说我们可以在这里单独谈谈吗?
I thought you said we could talk here all alone?
都一样。我的同事,皮勒博士。
It’s all the same. My colleague, Dr. Pillar.
阿洛伊斯·格鲁伯探长,盖世太保。
Inspector Alois Gruber, Gestapo.
你是他射杀海德里希那天的另一个人。
You were the other one at the operation the day he shot Heydrich.
没错,探长,皮勒医生,就像你说的…那天他代替了我的位置,戴着面具。
Exactly, Inspector, o Dr. Pillar as you say… did take my place that day, with the mask.
非常聪明。
Very clever.
-我能用一下你的电♥话♥吗,斯沃博达医生?——没有。
– May I use your telephone, Dr. Svoboda? – No.
不,你最好别用那个电♥话♥。
No, you better not use that phone.
你最好把它放下,医生。
You better put that down, doctor.
我要把它放到该放的地方。
I’m gonna put it where it belongs.
如果你认为你能从两边催促我…我只能及时找到你们中的一个那你就会感到不愉快的惊喜。
If you think you’re gonna rush me from both sides… that I can only get to one of you in time… Then you’re gonna be unpleasantly surprised.
我用这把枪射击要快得多……然后你们两个都可以跳。
I can shoot this gun a lot quicker… then both of you can jump.
不错,医生。
Not bad, doctor.
好险啊。
That was close.
但是站在原地……不然你的肚子里就会挨一枪。
But stand right where you are… or you get a slug in the gut.
我在看医生的时候听到广播呼叫格鲁伯探长…我当然马上就来了。
I was at the doctor when I heard the radio call for Inspector Gruber… of course I came immediately.
你说今天早上你和他在一起,霍拉克先生?
You say you were with him this morning, Mr. Horak?
是的,你看探长,我…昨晚去了一家夜♥总♥会♥。他在我公♥寓♥待了一整晚他什么时候离开你的?
Yes, you see the Inspector and I… went to a cabaret last night. Well, he stayed all night at my apartment When did he leave you?
我应该是今天上午10点左右。
I should say about 10 o’clock this morning.
-他有没有说他要去哪里?-是的,我想是的。
– Did he happen to say where he was going? – Yes, I believe he did.
我记得他提过他和恰卡先生在他家有个约会。
I think he mentioned he had an appointment with a Mr. Czaka at his house.
在哪里?
Where?
Czaka的房♥子。
Czaka’s house.
里特,把恰卡先生带过来。
Ritter, bring Herr Czaka around.
谢谢你,Horak先生。
Thank you, Mr. Horak.
我很抱歉,但我得像抓其他证人一样抓着你…直到一切尘埃落定。
I’m sorry, but I have to hold you like the other witnesses… until all of this is settled.
去恰卡家看看格鲁伯今早在不在。
Go to Czaka’s house and see if Gruber was there this morning.
恰卡先生,你最后一次见到格鲁伯探长是什么时候?
Mr. Czaka, when did you last see Inspector Gruber?
昨天下午。这里是盖世太保。
Yesterday afternoon. Here at the Gestapo.
今早10点以后你在哪里?
And where were you this morning from 10 o’clock on?
在家里,直到中午。
At home, until noon.
然后格鲁伯的两个手下来护送我去金鹌鹑酒店。
And then two of Gruber’s men came to escort me to the Golden Quail.
格鲁伯之前没和你在一起吗?
Gruber wasn’t with you before then?
不,我说了我今天根本没见过他。
No, I told you I haven’t seen him at all today.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
是吗?
Yes?
Czaka……今天上午10点到12点之间……格鲁伯探长和你在一起……在你家。
Czaka… between 10 and 12 this morning… Inspector Gruber was with you… at your home.
不,哈斯先生。
No, Herr Haas.
-谁说的?-你的管家。
– Who said that? – Your butler.
哈斯先生,这是不可能的。
Why, Herr Haas, that’s impossible.
他不可能疯了。
The man can’t be insane.
我要求见他。面对面!
I demand to see him. Face to face!
今天早上,格鲁伯探长来了,我领他进了书房♥……然后恰卡先生让我去火车站拿时刻表。
This morning, when Inspector Gruber arrived, I showed him into the study… then Mr. Czaka sent me down to the railway station for a timetable.
约瑟夫,你哪来的幻觉,我不是一直给你高薪吗?
Josef, where do you get these hallucinations, haven’t I always paid you well?
-你为什么要说谎?- Czaka先生,你能安静点吗?
– Why do you tell such lies? – Will you kindly keep quiet Mr. Czaka?
-请继续。我回来的时候,探长已经走了。
– Go on please. – When I had returned, the Inspector had gone.
-书房♥在哪里?-就在里面,但锁上了
– Where is the study? – Right in there, but it’s locked.
恰卡先生走后,女仆想进去打扫……我们到处都找不到钥匙。
After Mr. Czaka left, the maid wanted to go in to clean… we couldn’t find the key anywhere.
把锁打开。
Break the lock.
不能这么做,这是真正的古董。
Can’t do that, it’s an genuine antique.
那是格鲁伯的名片。
That’s Gruber’s calling card.
有人把它们放在那里!
Someone put them there!
去找大楼的管♥理♥员♥!
Get the caretaker of the building!
时间表。
Timetable.
时刻表吗?
Timetable?
瑞士。
Switzerland.
你说你的管家有幻觉,恰卡先生?
You said your housekeeper had hallucinations, Mr. Czaka?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!