Home 惊悚电影 刽子手之死 Hangmen Also Die(1943)

刽子手之死 Hangmen Also Die(1943)

0
刽子手之死 Hangmen Also Die(1943)

直到我们去拜访他表达我们的敬意?
until we come to call on him to pay our respects?
让他们离开这里!回家把汤喝完。
Get them out of here! Go home and finish your soup.
Querida吗?
Querida?
阿诺……到这里来。
Arnold… Come here.
嘿!喂,你带汤的!
Hey! Hey, you with the soup!
你以为你把他丢在什么地方了?
What was that address you think you dropped him at?
Czerny街61号♥
Czerny St, 61 Czerny St.
车尔尼街
Czerny St. Czerny St.
Czerny St, 61号♥。
Czerny St, 61.
车尔尼街
Czerny St. Czerny St.
车尔尼圣!
Czerny St!
车尔尼圣。
Czerny St.
车尔尼圣。
Czerny St.
“切尔尼街,21号♥。”
“Czerny St, 21.”
从21到61,是20栋房♥子。
From 21 to 61, is 20 houses.
-斯沃博达医生?——是的。
– Dr. Svoboda? – Yes.
盖世太保。
Gestapo.
-你一个人住这儿?——是的。
– You live here alone? – Yes.
难道你没有接到一个枪伤男子的来访吗?
You didn’t per chance receive a visit from a man with a bullet wound?
不。
No.
-你不能进去!-别胡闹了!
– You can’t go in there! – Stop this non-sense!
男人!
Men!
打开!
Open!
嗯,这里的情况倾向于排除存在…任何第三人。
Well, the situation here would tend to exclude the presences… of any third person.
对不起……但是你知道,我们在找一位巴托斯先生的叔叔……他让我为他做最后的告别。
Sorry… but you see, we are looking for the uncle of a certain Mr. Bartos… Who asked me to deliver his last farewell.
在的人。
In person.
穆勒,从地下室到屋顶检查整栋楼。
Muller, check the whole building from cellar to roof.
每个房♥间和壁橱。
Every room and closet.
是,长官,请注意。
Yes, sir. Attention.
请进医生,请进。不,不,不,诺沃特尼小姐,请保持原样。
Come in doctor, come in. No, no, no, Miss Novotny, please remain as you are.
我只待一会儿。
I’m only staying a little while.
喘口气,抽根烟。如果我可以的话,医生?
Catch my breath, and smoke a cigarette. If I may, doctor?
好了,好了,我年轻的朋友……我不介意承认我很惊讶。
Well, well, my young friend… I don’t mind admitting I’m surprised.
你看医生,就我个人而言,我从来没有完全相信……你对诺沃特尼小姐的迅速成功。
You see doctor, personally, I have never been fully convinced… Of your marvelous quick success of Miss Novotny.
而你,诺沃特尼小姐,你更让我吃惊。
And you, Miss Novotny, you surprise me even more.
毕竟,你几周后就要订婚了……但我想在战时生活节奏会快得多。
After all, you’re engaged to be married in a few weeks… but I suppose that in wartime life moves a lot faster.
探长,这种侮辱是有限度的。
Inspector, there is a limit to these insults.
当然,医生,我深表歉意,小姐。
Of course, doctor, my humble apologies mademoiselle.
-你为什么不放过我?-再抽几口。
– Why don’t you leave me alone? – Just a few more puffs.
你看到…我不知道会在这里找到你……至少今晚不会。
You see… I had no idea I would find you here… at least not tonight.
以我愚蠢的方式,我以为我会找到某个绅士……反过来,他也会帮我找到另一位先生。
In my stupid way, I thought I would find a certain gentleman… who in turn, would help me find that other gentleman.
你还记得你帮助过谁吗?
You remember, whom you helped Kladno Av..
这很有趣,探长……但如果你坚持要陪我们……也许你想要一杯葡萄酒来配你的烟。
That’s all very interesting, Inspector… But if you insist on keeping us company… Perhaps you would like a glass of wine to go with your cigarette.
好吧,好吧,医生,我很乐意。
Well, well, doctor, I would be delighted.
你没有啤酒吗?
You have no beer?
你当然没有“啤酒”。
Of course you have no “beer”.
在这样浪漫的气氛中,啤酒是不合适的。
Beer wouldn’t be the thing in such a romantic atmosphere.
抱歉,探长,地毯。
Sorry, Inspector, the rug.
但你再靠近我时最好小心点,医生……我的孩子们刚才有点紧张。
But better be careful when you stumble near me again, doctor… my boys here got just a little nervous just then.
我们已完成你们的命令。
We have fulfill your orders.
霍拉克,我想你可能很想认识一下……弗朗蒂切克·斯沃博达医生,圣潘克齐奥医院的外科医生。
Horak, I thought you might be curious to met… Dr. Franticek Svoboda, surgeon at St. Pancrazio hospital.
就是那天晚上拜访你未婚夫的那位名字是卡雷尔·瓦内克
The same gentleman who visited your fiance the other night… under the name “Karel Vanek”.
探长,你为什么把我带过来?
Inspector, why did you have me brought here?
霍拉克,我以为我们都有权知道全部真♥相♥。
Horak, I thought we both had the right to the whole truth.
你也该知道你未婚夫在干什么。
You ought to know what your fiance is up too.
我想这都变成你们三个的私事了。
Well, I guess this all becomes a personal matter between you three.
-走吧。-我想我不打扰你了。
– Let’s go. – I think I’ll leave you alone.
晚安,各位。
Good night.
简,你不能……
Jan, you mustn’t…
你在看什么?你以为我是你的?
Well, what are you staring at? You think you own me?
你一直都在骗我。
You were lying to me all along.
是的,我是。我只是爱上了他……这就是它的全部。你难道不明白吗?
Yes I was. I just fell in love with him … That’s all there was to it. Can’t you understand that?
是的。
Yes.
我很抱歉,弗兰提切克,对于发生的一切……霍!
I’m sorry Franticek, for all that’s happened… Horak!
看来我们俩今晚都出现了幻觉。
It looks like both of us had delusions tonight.
-有发现吗,米勒?-不客气,探长先生。
– Find something, Mueller? – Not at all, Herr Inspector.
-我现在可以走了吗?-还没有。
– Am I free to leave now? – Not yet.
我请你喝一杯怎么样?这是命令。穆勒!
What do you say to having a drink on me? That is an order. Muller!
我要你盯紧这栋房♥子。
I want you to watch this house, closely.
如果那两个人想离开,找出他们去了哪里。
If those two try to leave, find out where they go.
-遵命,探长先生。-席默明天早上会再离开你。
– As you order, Herr Inspector. – Schirmer will re leave you in the morning.
桌子上的小皮箱。皮下注射。
The small leather case on the desk. The hypodermic.
来吧,亲爱的,把心事说出来。
Come on sweetheart, get it off your chest.
相信我吧。女人不应该被信任太久。
Take it from me. No woman should be trusted to long.
这不是事实吗?
Ain’t it the truth?
别傻了,大男孩。还有更多的鱼要来。
Don’t be a sucker, big boy. There are more fish to come.
已经6点了。你觉得我们去他家怎么样?.
Well, 6:00 already. What do you say we go over to his place? .
这也是命令。
That is an order too.
你不应该说话。这个伤口很严重。
You shouldn’t talk. This wound is serious.
我时间不多了。我必须把话说完。
I haven’t much time. I must finish telling you.
诺沃特尼小姐,谢谢你……你是个好战士。
Miss Novotny, all our thanks… you’re a good fighter.
这个计划中几乎所有的事情都取决于你。
Almost everything in this plan depends on you.
这将非常困难……
It will be very difficult…
我相信布拉格人♥民♥…会来帮助我们。
I believe the people of Prague… will come to help us.
-格鲁伯来了吗?——没有。
– Gruber come in yet? – No.
没有,他的办公室也联♥系♥不上他。他昨晚一整晚都在外面。
No, and his office can’t seem to get in touch with him. He was out all last night.
一定是那个让他失望的小可爱。
That must be the little cutie who let him down so hard.
德国人给我们20马克,如果我们能在她出轨之前找到线索。
The German offered 20 marks if we could get info about her cheating before.
就像拔牙一样。
It was like pulling teeth.
都没能让他提起她。
Couldn’t even get him to talk about her.
为什么这个笨蛋要知道这么多关于这位女士的生活?
Why does this flatfoot have to know so much about this dames life?
他只告诉我他昨晚发现她出轨了。
All he told me was he caught her cheating last night.
就我自己而言,我想这一定和……政♥治♥。
Myself, I figured it must had something to do with… politics.
因为格鲁伯说,那样的好女孩怎么能那样到处跑呢……她父亲是人♥质♥之一随时都有可能被杀。
Because Gruber says, how could a nice girl like that run around like that… her father is one of the hostages going to be killed any minute.
来吧,胖子,醒醒。
Come on, fatty, wake up.
让我睡吧……今晚你就能拿到钱。
Let me sleep… you’ll get your money tonight.
我会等你的。
I’ll be waiting.
再见,大男孩。假装你不认识她。
So long, big boy. Just pretend you never knew her.
Too-da-lu !
Too-da-lu!
现在能说出他的真名吗?
Is it possible now, to tell his real name?
不,但他的名字不会被忘记。
No, but his name will not be forgotten.
总有一天,学校的孩子们会纪念它。
One day the school children will honor it.
“为了报复对帝国护国公的懦弱谋杀……命令从今天两点开始…死刑将从24小时改为每2小时执行一次…
“In retaliation for the cowardly murder of the Reich Protector… it is ordered that commencing at 2:00 today… executions will be carried out every 2 hrs instead of 24…
除非刺客投降。”
unless the assassin is surrendered.”
原谅我。
Pardon me.
早上好,恰卡先生。
Good morning, Mr. Czaka.
-这太荒谬了。-但我告诉你,我很确定。
– This is absurd. – But I tell you I’m sure.
-你认错人了。-不,我很确定。
– You’ve mistaken me for somebody else. – No, I’m sure of it.
小姐,大家都在看我们呢。
Miss please, everyone is looking at us.
-我告诉你,你完全错了。-我没说错。
– I tell you, you’re absolutely wrong. – I’m not wrong.
求你了,小姐。
Please, miss, please.
你一定见过我,我要和你单独谈谈。
You must met me, I have to talk to you alone.
小姐,你找这位先生有什么事?
Miss, what do you want with this gentleman?
什么都不是,绝对不是。
It is nothing, absolutely nothing.
你这话是什么意思?这样的无礼。
What do you mean by that? Such impertinence.
盖世太保。检查员Schirmer。
Gestapo. Inspector Schirmer.
当然可以。当然,这是不同的。
Of course. Naturally that’s different then.
我不认识这个人。我以前从没见过她。
I don’t know this person. I’ve never seen her before.
诺沃特尼小姐,我们会在别的地方解决这件事。
Miss Novotny, we will clear up this matter somewhere else.
我想你最好带这位先生去总部。
I think you better take this gentleman along to headquarters.
但这是荒谬的。我会向有关部门举报你好的,好的。
But this is absurd. I will report you to the proper authorities Alright, alright.
我不去。
I will not go.
命令就是命令。
Orders is orders.
我也会好好照顾你的。
I will see that you are properly cared for also.
她写的纸条呢?
And where is this note she wrote?
这里。
Here.
“我认得你。
“I recognize you.
我必须马上和你谈谈。”
must talk to you immediately at once.”
这是什么意思呢?
Well, what does it mean?
诺沃特尼小姐,这次你得开口了。
Miss Novotny, this time you’re going to talk.