Home 惊悚电影 刽子手之死 Hangmen Also Die(1943)

刽子手之死 Hangmen Also Die(1943)

0
刽子手之死 Hangmen Also Die(1943)

Stepan Novotny教授。
Professor Stepan Novotny.
跟我说话的时候立正!
Stand at attention when you address me!
诺沃特尼,你负责这个兵营。
Novotny, you’re in charge of this barracks.
将完全负责遵守营地规定。
Will be completely responsible for compliance with camp regulations.
必须保持基地清洁。
Base cleanliness must be maintained.
地板上没有痰和灰尘。
No spit or dirt on the floor.
所有的鞋带、背带裤、领带和皮带……必须在一小时内送到指挥官办公室。
All shoe laces, suspenders, neck ties, and belts… must be turned into to the commandant’s office within one hour.
理解吗?
Understood?
不要摇头,说!
Don’t shake your head, speak!
父亲应该穿得暖和些。因为外面又湿又冷。
Father should have dressed more warmly. Because it is damp and cold out there.
刺客必须自首,否则他就是个怪物。
The assassin must give himself up, or he’s a monster.
如果我知道他是谁,我就出去告诉警♥察♥。
If I knew who he was, I’d go out and tell the police.
-布拉格的任何人都应该知道。-米莉阿姨,事情没那么简单。
– Anyone in Prague should. – Aunt Millie, it’s not as simple as that.
-为什么?-不管是谁帮他…昨晚的广播之后就不能去找盖世太保了那就像给自己签了死刑令他和他全家。
– Why not? – Whoever help him… can’t go to the Gestapo after last nights broadcast It would be like signing his own death warrant. Him and his whole family.
谁知道…帮助他的人,和刺客一样有罪。
Any one who knows… and helps him, is as guilty as the assassin.
Mascha !
Mascha!
简,照顾好马斯查。
Jan, look after Mascha.
马斯卡,我能帮什么忙吗?
Mascha, is there something I can do?
只有一个希望……他放弃了自己。
There is only one hope… that he gives himself up.
是的,恐怕是这样。
Yes, I’m afraid so.
亲爱的,我很抱歉,但是…我得回实验室了。
Oh darling, I’m sorry, but … I have to get back to the lab.
是的。
Yes.
有意思,昨晚我离开你的时候…我碰到一个小伙子拿着几朵红玫瑰上楼来。
Funny, when I left you last night… I met a chap coming up the stairs with some red roses.
哦,是的,花商寄给我妈妈了。
Oh yes, the florist sent them to my mother.
她是他的老顾客之一。
She is one of his old customers.
我去看看是谁。
I’ll see who it is.
——Beda !-他们让学校放假一周。
– Beda! – They called off the school for the whole week.
他们说由于海德里希……但我听说他们用这些房♥间来安置从俄♥国♥战场上受伤的人。
They said on account of Heydrich… But I heard they are using the rooms for the wounded from Russian battles.
-爸爸呢?-还没有。
– How about father? – Nothing yet.
马斯卡,如果你听到什么一定要告诉我。
Mascha, if you hear anything be sure to let me know.
-我会的,简,再见,亲爱的。-再见。
– I will, Jan, and goodbye darling. – Good bye.
-再见,简-再见,贝达
– Good bye, Jan. – Good bye, Beda.
-贝达,你的绷带都脏了。-不脏,只是有点纠结。
– Beda, your bandage is all filthy. – It isn’t filthy, it’s just a little tangled.
-我会修好的。-不,还是我来吧跟我来。
– I’ll fix it. – No, I better do it. Come with me.
你应该向瓦内克先生学习。他是包扎的专家。
You ought to take lessons from Mr. Vanek. He’s an expert at bandaging.
下一个是你,迪迪克先生。
You’re next, Mr. Dedic.
下午好,医生。
Good afternoon, doctor.
下午好。
Good afternoon.
他的病史,医生。
His case history, doctor.
一切都好吗?
How’s everything going?
昨天我还担心会出现并发症,但今天已经很好了。
Yesterday I was afraid of complications, but today it’s been pretty good.
-这是绷带,医生。-谢谢。这是所有。
– Here are the bandages, doctor. – Thank you. That’s all.
我吃了两片镇定剂。看看这个很自然任何经历过你过去24小时的人昨天,瓦尼亚被捕的时候,情况很严重所以我们不得不让你一个人待着。

I took two sedatives. Look at that Naturally anyone who has been through your last 24 hrs Yesterday, when Vanya was arrested, it looked pretty serious So we had to leave you on your own.
-我明白。-你做得很好,斯沃博达。
– I understood. – You did a great job, Svoboda.
现在他们失去了可怕的大屠♥杀♥。
Now they let lose their horrible bloodbath.
是的。
Yes.
他们已经劫持了400多名人♥质♥。
They’ve already sized over 400 hostages.
我们预料到会有人♥质♥。
We anticipated hostages.
是的。
Yes.
是的,我们做了,不是吗?
Yes, we did, didn’t we?
我昨晚和历史学家诺沃特尼教授的家人在一起。
I spent last night with the family of Professor Novotny, the historian.
不…之前不认识。
No… No previous acquaintance.
他的女儿帮助了我。
His daughter helped me.
她给黑衫军指错了方向。
She directed the black shirts the wrong way.
今天早上……Dedic……我决定自首了。
This morning… Dedic… I’ve decided to give myself up.
——Svoboda !-哦,我不是要做什么高尚的姿态。
– Svoboda! – Oh, I’m not trying to make any noble gestures.
或者成为英勇的殉道者……但是400条人命…四百年?
Or become a heroic martyr… But 400 lives… Four hundred?
迪迪克,我只有一个,只有一个。
Dedic, I’m only one, only one.
你想过要怎么做才能把德国人赶走吗?
Have you thought about what must be done to drive the Germans out?
我们需要你,斯沃博达。你没有权利投降。
You’ll be needed, Svoboda. You have no right to surrender.
别担心…他们不会严刑逼供我的。
Don’t worry… They won’t torture any information out of me.
他们得到的只有我的尸体…书面供词和证据。
All they’ll get is my dead body… a written confession and the evidence.
他们从海德里希身上取出的子弹就能证明这一点。
The bullets they remove from Heydrich will give them that.
这把枪是绝对的证据。
The gun will be absolute proof.
不…地下没有什么好害怕的。
No… the underground has nothing to fear.
但它已经发生了,斯沃博达。
But it has, Svoboda.
听着,你是个医生。
Listen, you’re an physician.
如果一个有你这种症状的人来你诊所…你不认为他的情况是神经崩溃吗?疲惫导致的歇斯底里?
If a man showing your symptoms came into your clinic… wouldn’t you diagnose his case as nerves shot to pieces… hysteria cause by exhaustion?
你会建议处于那种状态的病人…做一个不可撤销的决定?你不会的!
Would you advise a patient in that state… to make an irrevocable decision? You would not!
斯沃博达,你被选为捷克人♥民♥的代表。
Svoboda, you were chosen to act as a representative of the Czech people.
捷克人♥民♥处决了“刽子手”。
The Czech people have executed “the Hangman”.
400人的生命!是的,斯沃博达,400条命是什么?
400 lives! Yes, Svoboda, What is 400 lives?
这是一场数百万人的战争……海德里希的死只是这场战争中的一场战役。
This is a war of millions… and the execution of Heydrich is only one battle in that war.
但最重要的一点。
But a most important one.
如果你投降,无论是生是死…捷克人♥民♥将输掉这场战斗。
And if you surrender yourself, alive or dead… The Czech people will have lost that battle.
每个捷克人都会对自己说:“我们不敢反抗!”
Every Czech person will say to themselves: “We dare not resist!”
“我们对付不了纳粹恐♥怖♥分♥子♥!”
“The Nazi terrorist is too much for us!”
Svoboda……三年前我们失去了军队。
Svoboda… three years ago we lost our army.
我们站在街上像孩子一样哭泣,看着它投降。
We stood on the streets crying like children and watched it surrender.
所以我们建了一个新的…一支幽灵军队会一直缠着他们,直到他们的血液冷却!
So we built a new one… A ghost army that will haunt them until their blood runs cold!
你想让这支军队也投降吗?
Now, you would have this army surrender too?
诺沃特尼一家呢?我想你已经足够谨慎了吧?
What about this Novotny family? I take it you were sufficiently cautious?
他们对我一无所知。
They know nothing of me.
我用瓦内克的名字,告诉他们我是建筑师。
I used the name of Vanek, told them I was an architect.
你确定你没有留下任何关于你真实身份的线索…-正连接链接?-没有,我确定。
You’re sure you didn’t leave no clues to your real identity… – positive connecting link? – None, I’m sure.
Dedic……出租车司机呢?
Dedic… what about the taxi driver?
从盖世太保的窗户跳了下去。他们从他那里什么也没得到
Jumped out of the window at the Gestapo. They got nothing from him
我从未见过这个人。
I never met the man.
我希望我有。
I wish I had.
你最好把枪给我。
You better let me have that gun.
你的不在场证明很蠢…但有了那把枪和子弹,他们会把它嚼碎的。
You have a fool proof alibi… but with that gun and those bullets there, they would chew that apart.
一个时刻。
One moment.
你忘了你的处方。
You forgot your prescription.
Novotny小姐。
Miss Novotny.
斯沃博达医生,我能和你单独谈谈吗?
Dr. Svoboda, may I talk to you alone?
请护士。
Nurse, please.
你打算做什么?
What are you going to do?
你怎么碰巧找到我的?
How did you happen to find me?
那不重要。
That’s not important.
是贝达,是你的绷带让我以为你是个医生。
It was Beda, it was your bandage that gave me the idea you were a physician.
你说你每天早上都听温塞斯劳赞美诗。
You said you hear the Wenceslau hymn every morning.
所以当我注意到教堂对面的医院…-你打算怎么做?——什么都没有。
So, when I noticed this hospital across from the church… – What are you going to do? – Nothing.
没有什么?
Nothing?
昨晚你说话不一样……当你有生命危险的时候。现在你觉得自己安全了。
Last night you spoke differently… when it was your life in danger. Now you think you’re safe.
所以现在什么都没有了,没什么可做的了?
So now it’s nothing, nothing to be done?
斯沃博达医生,你是唯一能救我父亲的人。
Dr. Svoboda, you’re the only one who can save my father.
你打算做什么?
What are you going to do?
我不能向德国人投降,如果你是这个意思的话。
I can not surrender to the Germans, if that is what you mean.
但他们会为你的所作所为杀了他!
But they will kill him for what you did!
-让我解释一下。-好吧,解释一下。
– Let me explain. – Alright, explain.
解释一下为什么帮助你的人被带走送死…而你静静地站在那里。
Explain why the man who helped you was taken away to his death… while you stood there silent.
但别以为我会沉默,我告诉你,我不会的!
But don’t think I will be silent, I tell you, I won’t!
我不会让你杀了我父亲,因为我不会!
I won’t let you kill my father, because I won’t!
诺沃特尼小姐,考虑一下…你父亲也一样,我非常敬佩他……如果你告发我。
Miss Novotny, consider what possible benefit… it could do your father, for whom I have the deepest admiration… if you denounce me.
-你会把整个家庭都牵扯进来。-你就指望着这一点,对吧?
– You would involve your entire family. – You were counting on that, weren’t you?
你以为我们帮了你,你就能控制我。
You think you have control over me because we helped you.
这不是威胁,而是一个简单的事实。你一定不能忘记。
This is not a threat, but a simple fact. One you must not forget.
你把一切都安排得很好。
You have it all nicely worked out.
如果我告诉他们,我全家都会被枪毙。
If I tell them, then all my family will be shot.
如果我保持沉默,只有我父亲会被枪毙。
If I keep silent, only my father will be shot.
换句话说,你简单的事实陈述就是…无论如何,我们都输了,因为我们慷慨地救了你的命。
In other words, you simple statement of fact is… we are lost in any case because we were generous enough to save your life.
你只是个冷血的懦夫。你比海德里希本人好不了多少。
You’re just a cold blooded coward. You are no better than Heydrich, himself.
就算是盖世太保也不可能像你这么不人道!
Even the Gestapo couldn’t be as inhuman as you are!
-佩切克银行。-盖世太保总部?
– Petschek Bank. – Gestapo headquarters?
-是的,快点。-是的,女士。
– Yes, quickly. – Yes, ma’am.
请快点。
Hurry, please.
司机!
Driver!
司机!司机!
Driver! Driver!
司机!你听不见我说话吗?
Driver! Can’t you hear me?
你走错方向了。停!
You’re going the wrong way. Stop!