Then look harder.
I’m getting tired of your constant ……
你该不会想让我撒谎吧,将军
You would not have me lie to you, General?
如果把你开膛破肚摆在这里能帮到我, 我会毫不犹豫地这么做的, 祭司
I would have you cut open and put on thes trails,
if it would help me, Priest!
你为什么不选择相信众神呢?
Why disbelieve the gods?
主要战场已经不在这里了.
The war is no longer here.
西庇阿在西班牙势如破竹, 侵占我们的土地
Scipio is in Spain, winning victory after victory over our territories,
而我们却在这里无所事事。
while we rotting here.
汉尼拔,这一切就到此结束了吗?
Is this how it all ends, Hannibal?
– 我要召我弟弟来增援我,
– 哈斯德鲁巴?
– 就像你一样, 他曾经质疑我,
– I will summen my brother.
– Hasdrubal?
– He doubted me, as do you.
– 但是现在, 我们可以一起击败罗马。
– 元老院永远不会答应….
– But together we can make a stand against Rome.
– The Senate will never ….
去他的元老院!
我不会被他们指挥!
Damn the Senate!
I will not be detacted to by them!
懦夫没有权利告诉我什么可以做什么不能做!
I will not be told what I may or
maynot do by cowards!
我已经近11年没有见过我的弟弟哈斯德鲁巴了。
I hadn’t seen my brother Hasdrubal for almost 11 years.
我要求他从西班牙带兵来加强我们的势力。
I requested that he brought his army from Spain to reinforce me.
他来信说,他正在路上。
And he sent words, that he is on his way.
将这封信带给我的哥哥。
Take this message to my brother.
因为在一起,我知道我们将立于不败之地。
Because together, I knew we would be invincble.
问题是, 费边也知道了我们的计划.
The problem was: so did Fabius.
他的两支军队计划在温布利亚回合.
His two armies plan to meet in Umbria.
很好, 让我们给他准备一个欢迎仪式吧
Good. Let us prepare to welcome him.
站起来,警戒!
Stand, beware!
– 50,000条生命掌握在你的手中。
– 50,000 lives are in your hands.
– 他们会跟着你,哥哥。
– They will follow you, brother.
– 这一切就这么结束了吗,汉尼拔?
– Is this how it all ends, Hannibal?
– 他们会追随你直到死亡。
– They will follow you to their death.
– 我永远和罗马对抗。
– I will be an enemy of Rome.
随着哈斯德鲁巴的阵亡,汉尼拔失去了在罗马土地上获得胜利的希望。
With Hasdrubal’s death, hopes of victory on Roman soil slipped away from Hannibal.
西庇阿从西班牙战役中凯♥旋♥而归。
Scipio returned to Rome triumphant from his spainisch campaign.
现在他有了更大的抱负。
Now he was fired with even greater ambition.
谢谢,罗马元老们
Roman senators, I thank You
但是我们还能取得更多的荣耀。
But there is more glory to be had.
仅仅征服西班牙不会赢得这场战争。
The conquest of Spain alone will not win us this war.
为了消灭迦太基来的侵略者,
To rid our country of the carthaginian invader,
我们必须将战火引到非洲!
we must take the fight
to Africa!
到迦太基本土。
to Carthage itself.
进攻迦太基,逼迫他们召回汉尼拔,以保护他的家园。
Strike Carthage, and they will call Hannibal back,
to protect his homeland.
然后在非洲的土地上,我将击败他!
And on African soil, I will defeat him!
就像汉尼拔人曾经威胁到罗马一样,
Just as Hannibal once threatened the might of Rome,
现在西庇阿随时准备摧毁迦太基.
now Scipio stood poised to crash Carthage.
(长者会议,
北非,迦太基)
(The elders council, Carthage, North Africa.)
我们正面临40年来最大的危机
We face the greatest crisis in the last 40 years
当敌人在我们的领土上安营扎寨,
When the enemy trenched on our soil,
威胁到我们的生存
and threatens our very existance.
现在我们必须采取一切措施来保证国家的安全.
All measurements must now be taken,
to ensure the security of our Homeland.
难道我们不应该把汉尼拔巴卡从意大利召回吗?
Should we not now recall Hannibal Barca, from Italy?
汉尼拔巴卡就是我们现在在这个困境的原因,
It is doing no small measure to Hannibal Barca that we find ourselves in this predicament,
——————
—————–
难道不是他撤走了西班牙的守卫,
Had he not deprived Spain from its defences?
给了我们的敌人可趁之机吗
and give a comfort to our enemy?
议会不召回汉尼拔的决定是一场灾难。
The consols decision not to recall Hannibal was a disaster.
在一次惨败中,迦太基军队在平原的战斗中被摧毁殆尽。
In a crashing defeat, the carthaginian forces
was destroyed in the battle for Great Plains.
汉尼拔则在意大利又流亡了一年,
Hannibal remained in exile for another year,
直到他最终被召回来
保卫迦太基和那些曾经背叛了他的政客们的声誉.
until he was finally recalled to defence Carthage
and save the reputations of the politicians, who had betrayed him.
但是从一开始, 形式就对他很不利
But the odds were against him from the start.
– 罗马正在策反我们的盟友.
– 西庇阿并不傻。
– We are losing our allies to Rome.
– Scipio is not stupid.
他正在使用与我们完全相同的战术。
通过策反我们的盟友来削弱我们的实力。
He is using exactly the same tactic we used on him.
Sacking our strength by stealing our allies.
那些盟友包括了努米底骑兵
Those allies include the Numidian cavalry
有多少人?
How many?
4000.
现在, 我们的骑兵人数远远超过了汉尼拔,
这是我们真正的优势。
So we are outnumbered in cavalry,
our one true advantage.
我们现在只有一支新征召的, 毫无训练的军队
All we have is an army of row, untrained recrews
– 我们还有你,将军。
– 而我有你,我需要你。
– We still have you, General.
– And I have you, and by the gods, I need you.
西庇阿在扎马扎营.
Scipio has pitched in Zama.
说,
Yes.
我需要尽快知道他的确切人数和位置
I need to know his exact numbers and disposition, soon.
西庇阿的营地,
北非, 扎马
公元前202年
Scipios’ camp. Zama, North Africa.
202 BC.
汉尼拔的营地,
北非, 扎马
公元前202年
Hannibal ‘camp. Zama, North Africa.
202 BC.
这些战象很年轻,将军。
他们将需要更多的训练。
Those beasts are young, General.
They will need training.
– 但是他们至今从来没有让我失望过
– 将军
– But they have never let me down jet, …
– General.
– 我们以为我们死定了,将军。
– 但是,他们只是带我们参观了营地。
– We thought we were all dead, General.
– But, but they just showed us around the Camp.
他们带你们参观了营地?
They showed you around their camp?
是的, 西庇阿亲自给我们展示了他们的营地.
We were taken rounds by Scipio,
by Scipio himself.
– 西庇阿亲自?
– 我们以为我们死定了,我们以为他们会杀了我们。
– By Scipio?
– We thought we were dead men,
we thought they would kill us.
但是他, 那个罗马将军, 他只是带我们参观了他们的营地.
But he, the General, he just showed us around the Camp.
– 他给你们看了什么?
– 整个营地
– 他的努比亚骑兵?
– What did he show you?
– Everything.
– His Numidian cavalry?
是的。
那是罗马人最先向我们展示的。
Yes. That’s what the Romans showed us first.
– 他当然会这么做.
– 对不起,将军。
– I’m sure he did.
– I’m sorry, General.
你做到了你被派去做的事情,
我无法要求更多。 回到你的单位吧.
You did what you were sent to do, I can ask nothing more.
You go back to your unites.
他想做什么?
他是想吓跑我们还是想让我们战斗?
What is he trying to do?
Had he tried to warn us off or get us to fight?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
我想和他谈谈。
I want to talk to him.
汉尼拔和西庇阿在扎马平原上首次面对面。
Hannibal and Scipio came face to face for the first time on the plains of Zama.
西庇阿,这场战斗毫无意义
This battle can serve no purpose, Scipio.
我一直想了解你
I have always thought to understand you,
了解一个愿意承担这么大的危险的人
to understand a mind that takes such risks
因此,我听到汉尼拔·巴萨居然会逃避战斗
这让我感到惊讶。
So it comes to some surprise that hear Hannibal Barca
running from a fight.
罗马不会相信的
Rome won’t believe it.
太多人死去了
Too many people have died already.
这些在我们双方的毫无意义的牺牲是可以被避免的
Pointless slaughter of the fine men,
on both sides, can be avoided.

No.
我学到的非常重要的一件事,
那就是战争必须彻底结束。
If there is one thing I’ve learned
is that the war must be finished, utterly.
– 我要感谢你教授我的东西。
– 西庇阿, 你有今天的成就全是拜我所赐。
– I have you to thank for that lesson.
– You have me to thank for everything you have become, Scipio.
如果没有我, 我想,
If not for me, I wonder,
你根本没有可能指挥军队.
would you even command an army at all?
– 我成就了你。
– 你是我有这些成就的原因, 这不一样
– I made you.
– You cause me to be, it’s not the same thing.
如果你在罗马最虚弱的时候占领了罗马城,
我们就不会在这里面对面了
If you had taken Rome when its doors were open to you,
we wouldn’t be standing here right now.
你没做成这件事
You didn’t finish it then,
– 所以现在, 我要完成它.
– 别把它看作私人恩怨,
– so I finish it now.
– Don’t make this personal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!