Look, I’m gonna be done, like, so much sooner than I thought,
你想一起看个电影什么的吗
so do you wanna catch a movie or something?

Cool.
我才不会告诉你呢
No, I’m not telling you.
我是洛杉矶警局的海莉队长
Yes, this is Lieutenant Hayley, L.A.P.D.
你认识一个摄影师吗
You’re acquainted with a photographer,
叫杰夫瑞·科威尔
one Jeffrey Kohlver?
这里出了一起事故
Yes, there’s been an incident here.
你是否能协助我们呢
Is it possible that you can assist us?
我现在无法透露细节
I’m not at liberty to discuss that at this moment, ma’am,
但情况比较严重
but it’s a very delicate matter
我们越快能与您取得联♥系♥
and the sooner we can speak with you here,
就越有可能减少被媒体曝光的机会
the better chance we have of keeping it out of the newspapers.
非常感谢
We appreciate that.
地址是
The address–

Yes.
对 就是这里
Yes, that’s the place.
您大概多久能过来呢
How soon do you think you can be here?
别动
Steady.
站直
Stand straight.
好样的
Attaboy.
-你疯了 -没错
– You’re insane. – Right.
我们第一次见面我就告诉你了 记得不
Which I did tell you when we first met, remember?
五个医生里有四个这么说
Four out of five doctors agree…
我也许应该问问我的医生
Maybe I should ask my therapist.
看看她怎么说
See what she thinks about it.
问问她带软垫的精神病房♥多少钱
Ask her how much it would cost to get a padded ce–
救命
Help!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你好
Hi.
你好 请问科威尔先生在吗
Oh, hello. Is Mr. Kohlver here?
他睡着了 有点不舒服
Um, he’s asleep. Not feeling so well.
我觉得是食物中毒
I think it’s food poisoning.
真抱歉
I’m sorry to hear that.
你是
Are you–
我是他的侄女
I’m his niece.
是吗
Oh, really?
我能问你点事儿吗
Can I ask you something?
好吧
Okay.
可能话题跳得有点远
I might be a little out of line here.
你会照看小孩吗
Do you babysit?
我会 我会
Yeah, yeah. I do. I do.
可是我只过来几天而已
But I’m only here for, like, a couple more days.
这样啊
Oh, that’s too bad.
我找了好久能照顾小孩的人
I’m on a constant patrol for new babysitters.
这样啊
Right.
那些是
Are those– Oh…
对了 科威尔先生的饼干
Yes. Mr. Kohlver’s cookies.
我女儿是女童军
My daughter’s a Girl Scout
我们送了好几次
and we’ve been trying to deliver these,
可是每次都见不到他
but we’ve always been missing him,
给 很好吃的哦
so here they are, yummy stuff.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰夫叔叔很喜欢他的女童军
Yeah. Uncle Jeff loves his Girl Scouts, so…
-你可能需要 -什么
– You should probably– – What?
给我钱
Well, pay me.
对 不好意思 多少钱呢
Right. Yeah. I’m sorry. How much is it?
-六块 -六块
– Six. – Six.
你能稍等一下吗
Can you just wait here for a second?
没问题
No problem. Sure.

Here you go.
是不是有什么声音
Did I hear something?
食物中毒 他在吐
The food poisoning. He’s… vomiting and…
真抱歉
I’m so sorry.
-你的饼干 -谢谢
– Your cookies. – Oh right, thanks.
你要是能多呆几天
And if you’re going to be around any longer,
我就住在街对面三栋房♥子之外
I’m just– I’m three houses down, across.
我随时可以换人照顾宝宝
I can always, always, always use a new sitter.
-我也希望可以 -我也是
– I wish I could, but… – Yeah, me too.
那个
Well…
房♥顶怎么了
So how’s the roof?
你说什么
S-Sorry?
你之前站在房♥顶上
You were on the roof.
没错
I was.
我之前修剪玫瑰的时候抬头看到你在上面
Just a little while ago I was trimming my roses and looked up
我还在想是谁呢
and I saw you there and I was wondering who it was.
我们 有个
Ah, yeah, we– There’s, uh..
有点漏 所以我
We had a leak and I…
想着上去检查一下
thought I’d go up and check.
你叔叔让你爬房♥顶吗
Your uncle made you go up on the roof?
他 病了
He’s… sick
所以我说我来看看
and I said I’d go and see if there’s, like–
-是不是有洞 -这样啊
– a hole or– – Right.
下过雨了吗
Did it rain?
我得去看看我叔叔了
I have to go back to my uncle.
当然 没事
Oh, sure. No problem.
告诉他茱蒂·德田向他问好
Just tell him Judy Tokuda said hello.
-当然 -行吗
– You bet. – Okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
好吃的东西哦
Well…it’s “Yummy stuff.”
漏水
A leak?
你就只能想到这个 真差劲
That’s all you could come up with? Pathetic.
现在别惹我 杰夫叔叔
Don’t piss me off right now, Uncle Jeff.
要知道她会回来的
You know, she’ll be back.
她觉得你很古怪
She thinks you’re flakey.
你可能需要帮助 给我他妈的悠着点
You might need help… putting it fucking mildly.
你刚才挣脱以后
When you got loose…
报♥警♥了吗 呼救了吗
did you call the police, did you run for help,
像一个无辜的人一样
like an innocent person would?
我打过电♥话♥了
I did call. Oh, yeah?
我们来重播看看吧
Why don’t we just press redial and see?
面对现实 杰夫
Face it, Jeff.
你本来可以脱身的 可你没有
You could have gotten away and you didn’t.
现在简直易如反掌
Now it’s so easy.
我把你丢在这里
I leave you here,
有人找到你
someone will find you…
还有唐娜的照片
along with the photo of Donna
以及我在你电脑里打好的认罪书
and the confession that I typed on your computer.
或者
Or…
我可以给你一个特殊机会
I have a special time, limited offer.
踩翻椅子 一切就可以结束
You step off that chair, you end it all,
我会把证据都毁掉
I destroy all the evidence.
不会有人知道你为什么自杀
No one will ever know why you killed yourself,
连珍妮尔都不会知道
not even Janelle.
我没有杀唐娜·莫尔
I didn’t kill Donna Mauer.
这个话题已经结束了
We’ve been over this.
操♥你♥妈♥ 我不会求你的
Fuck you. I’m not gonna beg.
你是说你不会再求我了吗
You mean you’re not going to beg again?
因为你很会求人
Because you do it so well.
求你了
Please.
求你了 求你了
Please, pretty please,
最诚挚的道歉
with a cherry on top.
你只要动动嘴皮子就可以了
One that you just had to pop.
你会露出马脚的
You’ll leave a clue.
你已经搞砸一次了
You’ve messed up once already,
不止一次
more than once.
德田太太见过你了
Mrs. Tokuda’s met you.
她已经发现你了
She’s figured you out.
他们会找到你的
They’ll find you.
-他们也许会 -不 他们一定会
– They might. – No. They will.
你的余生将陷入恐慌

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!