You’ll spend the rest of your life lookin’ over your shoulder.
半夜惊醒
Waking up, in the middle of the night,
听不得风吹草动
jumping at every noise.
你觉得他们会多用心来找我呢
How hard do you think they’re going to look for me, really?
当他们发现一个恋童癖杀手
I mean, they find a pedophile killer,
被打包好送上门
all gift wrapped for them.
你觉得他们会在乎是谁做的吗
Think they’re gonna care who did the work?
你真觉得他们会想追查吗
Think they’re even gonna bring it up?
我会得到世界上最好的辩护
And I will have the biggest legal defense you ever saw.
如果每个被猥亵过的人给我五块钱
If everyone who’s ever molested sends me $5,
我都能请到
oh, come on, I’ll be able to afford
世界上最他妈牛逼的律师了
the best fucking lawyer in the world.
最坏可能
Worst case scenario:
判我两年社区服务
two years of community service?
乔迪·福斯特将拍摄整件事的电影版本
Jody Foster directs the movie version of the whole thing.
乔迪·福斯特 美国著名导演
你想要谁来演你
Who do you want to play you?
你没有离开 对吧
You didn’t leave, did ya?

No.
你不想离开我
You don’t wanna leave me…
是吧
do ya?
你在哪里
Where are ya?
我们耗了那么久你怎么会轻易走掉
We’ve spent too much time only to walk away.
我知道你不会走的
I know you’re not gonna leave.
出来
Come on!
我会好好对你的 我保证
I’ll make it good for you, I promise!
你很好
Oh, you’re good.
你真♥他♥妈♥的好
You’re so fucking good!
你跟她一样
You’re just like her!
你♥他♥妈♥的跟她一样
You’re all just fucking like her!
你想把一个男人逼疯
You wanna drive a man fucking crazy,
来啊 直到你自己也疯掉
then go ahead, until you go out of your fucking mind!
去啊 去做啊
Then go– Go on your fucking way!
去啊 去啊 去啊
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
去啊
Go!
你说对了
You’re right.
你说对了 海莉
You’re right, Hayley.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
这就是我
This is me.
我就是这样的人
This is who I am.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你帮我认识自己
Thank you for helping me see it.
你怎么花了这么久
What took you so long?
-你掉了这个 -我故意的
– You dropped this. – I had to.
是吗
Yeah?
不然你会一直呆在下面
Or else you would have been down there forever.
你在干什么 打飞机吗
What were you doing? Jerkin’ off?
你想让我还是刀子先干♥你♥
Which do you wanna fuck first, me or the knife?
你知道怎么用吗
You know how to use that?
别忘了我可是荣誉学生
Honor student, remember?
只要我想没有什么做不到的
Nothing I can’t do when I put my mind to it.
把刀子丢到后院里
Toss the knife in the backyard!
凭什么
Why?
不然你会再开枪 来啊 开枪啊
Or you’ll shoot again? Go on, shoot me.
开枪啊 你不可能开枪的
Shoot me. You’re not gonna shoot me!
你要担心的不是我 是珍妮尔
It’s not me you have to worry about. It’s Janelle.
我给她打了电♥话♥
I called her.
告诉她我是洛杉矶警局的海莉队长
Told her I was Lieutenant Hayley from the L.A.P.D.
她住得有多远 杰夫
How far does she live, Jeff?
看那边
Look over there.
看那边
Look over there!
你还有机会
The deal’s still open.
你只需要把绳子套到脖子上就行了
You put the noose around your neck, you end this whole game.
我还是会清理掉证据
I will still clean up all the evidence.
你快没时间了
You’re running out of time!
我们也可以等她来
Or we can wait for her.
我会脱♥光♥衣服
I’ll pull off my clothes,
冲进她怀里
and I will run into her arms.
怎么 除非我上吊吗
What? Unless I hang myself?
我会找到你 我会抓到你
I’ll find you. I’ll track you down!
假设你知道我的资料的话
Assuming you knew anything about me.
父亲在医学院教书的卡拉巴萨斯女孩
Calabasas girl who’s dad teaches at UCW
不会很难找
shouldn’t be that hard to find.
你居然都信了
You believed all that? Huh?
你是谁
Who are you?
很难说
It’s hard to say for sure.
也许不是卡拉巴萨斯来的
Maybe not a Calabasas girl.
也许父亲不是医学院的教授
Maybe not the daughter of a med school professor.
也许甚至不是唐娜·莫尔的朋友
Maybe not even a friend of Donna Mauer.
也许名字都不叫海莉
Maybe not even named Hayley.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是你见过的
I am every little girl you ever watched…
摸过的 伤过的
touched, hurt,
毁掉的 杀掉的每个小女孩
screwed, killed.
-她终究会发现的 杰夫 -不
– She’s gonna find it, Jeff. – No.
她会发现这一切的
She’s gonna find it all.
套上绳子然后跳下去我就能阻止她
Put on the noose and jump and I’ll stop it.
她永远也不会发现
She’ll never find out.
她只会觉得你是个
She’ll just think you were some sad man
她不能离开左右的伤心男人
who she never should have left.
杰夫
Jeff?
很可怕
Bad things–
你要是进了监狱会有很可怕的事发生
Fucking awful things will happen to you in prison.
这是唯一的机会
This is the only way.
你到时候会后悔没有抓住机会自杀
You’ll wish you’d killed yourself when you had the chance;
这是唯一的机会
it’s the only way.
这是唯一的机会 杰夫
It’s the only way, Jeff.
杰夫
Jeff!
我没有杀她
I didn’t kill her.
我只是看着
I just watched.
我想拍照
I wanted to take pictures…
可是他不让我拍
but he wouldn’t let me.
是我和另一个人
It was me and another guy.
不是我做的 我发誓
I didn’t do it. I swear.
我告诉你他的名字
I’ll tell you the name,
我会帮你找到他
and I’ll help you find him.
我会帮你找到他
I’ll help you find him.
我知道他的名字
I know his name.
我知道他的名字 杰夫
I know his name, Jeff.
你知道有趣的是什么吗
You know what’s funny?
杰夫
Jeff?
亚伦自杀前告诉我是你做的
Aaron told me you did it before he killed himself.
是他做的 不是我
It was him. It wasn’t me.
杰夫
Jeff.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
杰夫
Jeff?
别担心
Don’t worry.
我保证会处理好一切的
I promise I’ll take care of it all.
才怪
Or not.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!