What the fuck are you doing? I have to shave you down here.
切口处不能有任何毛发 对吧
I can’t have any hair on the incision site, right?
什么
What?
我去过我爸爸学校的医学实验室
I’ve been going in my dad’s medical library at school
你说过我很聪明 对吧
and, um, well, you said I was pretty bright, right?
我认为我足够聪明
I think I’m smart enough to perform
给你进行阉♥割♥手术
a successful castration.

No!
-别动 -不要
– Please. – No! Ow!
我想你这里还没有失去知觉
Okay, okay. I guess you’re not numb enough yet.
这段时间我们谈点什么好
What should we talk about while we’re waiting?
亲爱的珍妮尔
Dear Janelle.
我的名字叫海莉·斯塔克
My name is Hayley Stark.
希望你不要介意我这样写信给你
I hope you don’t mind me writing you like this.
我见到了一个人 也许你认识
I met this guy that
他叫杰夫·科威尔
I think you know Jeff Kohlver.
他很可爱
He’s so cute.
他很喜欢我
Well, he seems to really like me.
他甚至还带我回家拍照
He even asked me over to his place to do some photography,
我超级兴奋的
And I am so excited about this.
因为对于一个十四岁女孩来说
Because, well, for a 14-year-old like me,
这可是很了不得的
this could be a huge break, you know?
这里附上一个小笑脸
And here I put in a little smiley face icon.
只是 我装作不在意
Thing is, and I’ve tried to pretend this isn’t the case,
但他经常谈起你
but he talks about you an awful lot,
我的直觉告诉我他还爱着你
And I have this ooky feeling he’s still in love with you.
我也很喜欢他
I’m pretty sweet on him too,
可是如果你们还有复合的可能
but I don’t want to go crazy over him if there’s some chance
我就不敢爱上他
that you two might get back together.
所以
So, so, so, so,
我在他的电脑里找到了你的邮箱地址
I found your e-mail address in his PDA,
我认为我该问一下
And I thought I’d just ask.
这一切是不是太疯狂了
Is this insane?
是我疯了吗
Am I insane?
还是杰夫疯了
Is Jeff?
他还经常提起另外一个女孩
And this other girl he talks about all the time.
她的名字叫唐娜·莫尔
Her name is… Donna Mauer.
你认识她吗
Do you know anything about her?
我在他的电脑里找到了这些照片
I found these photos on his computer,
但我很笨 不知道怎么打开
but silly as me I can’t figure out how to open them,
但我会以附件形式发给你
but I’m attaching them to this note.
这些是你或者唐娜的照片吗
Are they pictures of you or Donna?
不管怎样 谢谢啦
Anyhoo, thanks a mile.
我会很感激你诚实的回答
Your complete honesty will be “Mucho” Appreciated.
充满爱与平和的海莉上
Love and peace, Hayley.”
我尽量让这封信听起来既无辜
I tried to make it sound as innocent
又稚嫩
and moronic as possible.
写得怎么样
How do you think I did?
算了
Fine.
直接发过去好了
Guess I’ll just send it and that’ll be that.
你会让自己陷入很大的麻烦
You’re getting yourself in terrible trouble.
此话怎讲
Oh, and how’s that?
如果你把我切了 你永远也忘不掉
If you cut me in any way, you won’t forget it.
伤害别人之后你自己也会改变
It changes you when you hurt somebody.
我猜这是你的经验之谈
And you speak from experience, I guess.
我能承受
I’ve just lived.
不像你
Unlike you.
你做错的事
The things you do wrong.
它们会困扰你
They haunt you.
告诉我困扰你的是什么吧
Tell me what you’re haunted by.
难道你想在以后跟男生
You wanna remember this day when you’re with a guy
约会
on a date?
或者结婚的时候想到今天吗
Or on your wedding night?
相信我 你会的
Cause I promise you, you will.
不要那么对自己
Don’t do that to yourself.
这真是太体贴了
You know, that is so thoughtful.
你说得好无私
You are speaking to me so selflessly.
你不想我把你阉掉
I mean, you just don’t want me to castrate you
是为了我好
for my own benefit?
我被你感动到了
Wow, I’m touched.
杰夫
Jeff.
假设别人对你说了同样的话
Why don’t we imagine someone saying the same thing to you
在随便什么时候
at a random moment?
想想吧 当你勾引小女孩的时候
Imagine that, when you downloaded this little girl…
我在你旁边说
I was sitting by your side saying,
停下 别那样对自己
Stop. Don’t do that to yourself.
你会听吗
Would you have listened?

Stop.
别那样对自己
Don’t do that to yourself.

Stop.
别那样对自己
Don’t do that to yourself.

Stop.

Stop.
你已经完全没感觉了 对吧
You are good and numb, aren’t you?
去你的
Fuck off.
你说话的方式
Your conversational skills
越来越糟糕
are really deteriorating as the day goes on.
说真的 阉♥割♥手术
Seriously. It turns out that castration
是我见过最简单的外科手术
is the easiest surgical procedure around,
全国成千上万的农民
and thousands of farm boys
给他们的牲畜做过阉♥割♥
across the country guild their own livestock.
所以我想 如果他们可以 我也可以
So I figure, if they can do it, then I can pull it off,
你知道我的意思
if you know what I mean.
我他妈不是牲畜
I’m not fucking livestock.
你可以一直对自己这么说
You keep telling yourself that, stud.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
听着 没用的
Look, that wasn’t necessary.
你个婊♥子♥
You bitch.
别再扭了
No more wiggling.
你妈知道你切男人的蛋吗
Does your mother know you cut off men’s balls?
以前从没干过 但
I’ve never done it before today, but…
大概我到家了会告诉她
Maybe I’ll tell her when I get home,
看看她怎么说
see what she says.
海莉 我知道你要做科展项目
“Hayley, I knew you needed a science fair project,
但说真的
but really…”
你和你妈都是神经病
So you and your mom are both whacked.
不知道 其实就是个
I don’t know. That’s that whole…
先天后天的问题 对吧
nature versus nurture question, isn’t it?
我生来就是个复仇心切 天真无辜的小婊♥子♥
Was I born a cute, vindictive little bitch or…
还是社会把我变成了这样
did society make me that way?
我可想了好久了呢
I go back and forth on that.
一会儿就完事 马上搞定
I’ll be done in a sec. I’m almost done.
保险箱里有钱
There’s money in the safe.
-然后 -你可以拿走
– So? – So you could take it.
拿摄影器材也行 想拿什么拿什么
Take the camera equipment. Take whatever you want!
肯定会拿的
I am.
威逼利诱真不能阻止我 好吗
You really can’t talk me out of this by bribing me, okay?
那我要怎么办
How– How can I?
什么怎么办 阻止我吗
What? Talk me out of it?
我不知道 还没想过
I don’t know. I haven’t thought about that.
不行 开始前我得给这玩意消毒
You know what? I need to sterilize this before we start.
你想让我用伏特加
Do you want me to use the vodka,
还是有其他酒可以给我用的
or do you have another alcohol you wanna offer me?
好了
Okay.
我刚刚抹来抹去的
Okay, all that scraping I did–
血可能倒灌回去了
The blood probably rushed back in.
可能还得多麻醉一会儿啊
I have to numb you out a bit more, okay?
一会儿回来
I’ll be right back.
要我替你给谁电♥话♥吗 是不是你
Can I call someone for you? Is that what you–
你无聊了啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!