Home 动作电影 终极标靶(1993)

终极标靶(1993)

0
终极标靶(1993)

做什么?
For doing what?
日薪百元还在乎做什么吗?
For $100, does it really matter?
当然在乎,是的
Actually, it does. Yeah.
做什么有关系
It does.
我要你帮我找一个人
Look, I really need you to help me find someone.
比尔·吉尔,伙夫
Gill, Bill. Cook.
你地头熟,显然也有本事自卫
You know this city, you obviously can take care of yourself.
包意外,AB级水手
Boudreaux, C. Able Seaman.
亲爱的,我愿意帮助你
I would like to help you, darling.
可惜我要出差了
Looks like I’m gonna be out of town.
要出远门
Way out of town.
抱歉
Sorry.
意外,我以为你因为殴打船长被炒了
Chance. Thought you got blackballed about that thing with Captain McDonald.
那是天大的误会
That was a big misunderstanding, you know.
误会?听说打裂了下巴骨
Right. Broke his damn jaw is what I heard.
你一定要代我“问候”船长
You make sure I said a big “hello.”
慢着
Wait a minute.
强生说我可以复职
Johnson says I was reinstated.
公♥司♥准了,工会还不准
With the company. Not with the union.
你欠缴会费,老弟
You owe some dues here, boy.
一共217元
217 bucks.
这趟回来我会补缴
I’ll pay that off on this cruise.
不行,你明知欠会费不能出海
No. Nobody ships out if they’re in arrears, you know that.
我没事做哪来的钱缴会费?
How am I gonna pay my dues if I can’t get the job?
伙计,规矩不是我订的
I don’t make the rules, mate.
你上的那条船周末才起航
Look, your ride doesn’t sail till the end of the week.
我若是弄到钱呢?
If I can get the money, then what?
我就让你出海
Then I’ll let you ship out.
我会弄到钱
I’ll get the money.
继续,往后退
Keep going. Take it back.
对,继续
Yeah, bring it.
继续,继续,好的,放下
Bring it, bring it, bring it. Okay, down.
你要找的人是欠你钱吗?
So, this guy you’re looking for, he owes you money or something?
是我爸爸
He’s my father.
好,我改变心意了
Okay, I changed my mind.
我帮你找两天,你付给我217元
I’ll help you for two days, you’ll pay me $217.
一言为定
It’s a deal.
你来开车
You can drive.
我没有驾照,小姐
I don’t have a driver’s license, ma’am.
你叫什么名字?
So, what’s your name?
包意外,你呢?
Chance Boudreaux. What’s your name?
叫娜特
It’s Nat.
娜特?
Nat?
你父母给你起昆虫的名字?
Your parents name you for a bug?
不是,是“娜达莎”的简称
No, actually, it’s short for Natasha.
娜达莎
Natasha.
“意外”这算什么名字?
What kind of a name is Chance?
我妈是“意外”的怀了我
Well, my mama took one.
你怎么和父亲失散的?
So, how did you lose your papa?
我七岁时父母离婚
My parents, they got divorced when I was seven
我父亲…他搬了出去
and my father… Well, he moved away.
(女善人收♥容♥所♥)
我们开始通信,他还打电♥话♥来
We started to write and he even called me a couple of times.
三周前书信中断了
Three weeks ago the letters just stopped.
我有个朋友在此,他能帮忙
I’ve got a friend here who can help us.
你看看排队的人,我到里面看看
You check the line, I’ll look around inside.
喂,你有辣椒酱吗?
Hey, you don’t have a bottle of hot sauce on ya, do ya?
艾利亚,你好吗?
Elijah. What’s happening?
星期三供应碎肉烤饼
Wednesday meat loaf.
他们说是碎肉烤饼
I mean, they said it was meat loaf.
我以为你上船了
I thought you were gonna get a ship.
我的许可证丢了
I lost my boarding pass.
我有东西给你看
I’ve got something to show you.
– 原来你们认识? – 昨天见过
– You two know each other? – We met yesterday.
你见到我父亲没有?
Have you seen my father?
我见到次要的东西
I saw the next best thing.
昨天我在意大利广场,见到推车上有个睡袋
I was at Plaza D’Italia yesterday, and I saw this sleeping bag in a cart.
上面有虎纹迷彩,属陆战队专有
It was a tiger stripe, like the kind they used to issue to recon guys.
你♥爸♥爸正好有一个
Your daddy had one just like it.
– 谢了,查理 – 别客气
– Thanks, Charlie. – You bet.
(D.班德)
(道格·班德)
(最热情的性♥爱♥电♥话♥)
别怪他,为了赚钱发传♥单♥
Don’t be offended. He passed them out for money.
是呀,我也发传♥单♥
Yeah, I’ve had to do it myself.
到巴勒克街分发
Here. Barracks Street.
老爹,街两边都要发
Both sides this time, Grandpa.
下一个!快!
Next! Get!
(直接广♥告♥服务)
去迪凯特街区发
Here. Decatur. Lower half.
那不是我的好朋友包意外吗?
Well, if it ain’t my good friend Boudreaux.
我以为你上船了
I thought you was gonna catch a ship.
也许我要留下来竞选市长
Maybe I’ll stick around to run for mayor.
我们要找帮你做事的人
We’re looking for someone who worked for you.
他名叫道格·班德
The man’s name is Douglas Binder.
– 我不认识他 – 他却认识你
– I never heard of him. – I think he knew you.
– 他帮你做过事吗? – 也许有,也许没有
– Did he work for you, sir? – Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t.
记名字我的脑袋不行
I’m not too good with names.
我有相片
I have a photograph.
卜先生是说,记容貌他也不行
What Mr. Poe is trying to say is he’s not too good with faces.
是吗?
Right?
伦多,你好
Hello, Randal.
我不知道你有客人
I didn’t know you had company.
我们正要走
We were just leaving.
应该回去找他
You know, we should go back up there.
现在不要,不要一起去
Not now. Not together.
姓卜的显然知道我父亲的事
Poe knows something about my father, obviously.
若你不去找他,那我自己去
Look, if you don’t want to go back up there, I’ll just go back myself.
你若想找到你♥爸♥,要用聪明的办法
Hey. If you want to find your daddy, you’re gonna have to work smarter,
而不是蛮干
not harder.
好吧
Yeah.
– 娜达莎·班德? – 什么事?
– Natasha Binder? – What’s the problem?
我有个噩耗
Miss Binder, I’m afraid I have some bad news.
我们找到你父亲的尸体
They found your father’s body.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
– 法医验明正身了 – 怎么死的?
– They made a positive I.D. – How did it happen?
昨夜有一起火灾
There was a fire last night
第九区一栋废屋失火
in an abandoned building in the Ninth Ward.
消防员在屋里找到你父亲的尸体
The fire department discovered your father’s body in one of the rooms.
我要去认他
I need to see him.
你♥爸♥爸被烧焦了
Your daddy was burned pretty badly.
辨认身份全靠比对他的军中牙科病历
The identification had to be made from dental charts in your father’s service record.
你来凑什么热闹?
What’s your involvement here?
我在帮她找爸爸
I was helping her find her daddy.
醒醒!你这只肥猪!
Wakey, wakey, you fat fuck!
福寿先生,你来有何贵干?
Oh, God! Mr. Fouchon, what are you doing here?
伦多,少废话,听着
Don’t talk, Randal. Listen.
你放心
Don’t worry about Randal.
他的耳朵很尖
He’s all ears.
你没向范·克里夫先生报告
When Mr. Van Cleaf came upon your visitors yesterday,
昨天有人来打听自愿玩游戏者
you neglected to tell him that they were inquiring about one of our volunteers.
福寿先生,那没什么
That was nothing, Mr. Fouchon.
这事非同小可,伦多
Oh, it was something, Randal.
上星期我们所猎杀的人
This man we hunted last night.
说出他的真实姓名!
Why don’t you tell us his real name?
你这浑蛋
You fuck.
班德,道格·班德
Binder. Binder. Douglas Binder.
他不是我们挑选的人,是吗?
That is not the one we selected, is it?
我找不到你们要的人
I couldn’t get the guy you asked for.
你要退伍军人
Look, you said you wanted a combat veteran,
我就叫班德去,他得过更多的勋章
so I sent you Binder. He has more medals.
他有家属,现在他们在打听情况
He had a family. Now they’re asking questions.
饶了我吧,我赔不是了…