Home 动作电影 终极标靶(1993)

终极标靶(1993)

0
终极标靶(1993)

到了他的地盘上可能有危险
This could be dangerous. We’re on his turf now.
先生们,谢谢你们能临时加入猎杀
Thank you, gentlemen, for making yourselves available on such short notice.
我们在追捕一个厉害的猎物
We are stalking an exceptional opponent.
是世界级的高手
Truly a world-class trophy.
这一趟猎杀的价码
The price for participating in this little excursion
是每人七十五万元
is $750,000 each.
你们之中谁撂倒他
Should one of you be lucky enough to bring him down,
谁就享受免费
I’ll consider that hunter’s account paid in full.
要提防有鳄鱼吗?
Shouldn’t we be worried about alligators or something?
为了使你放心,是有鳄鱼
If it makes you feel better, yeah.
走,不要停
Come on, keep going.
到我伯父杜维家还有很远的路
It’s still a long way to Uncle Douvee’s place.
至少他们找不到我们了
At least they won’t be able to find us out here.
如果有伯父杜维那样的追踪好手,他们就会
Yes, they will, if they have a tracker as good as Uncle Douvee.
只要沿着铁路就会追到
All they have to do is to check along the railroad.
我们只有两、三个小时
I’m just guessing we have a couple of hours.
好吧
Okay.
也许更少,来吧,我们走
Maybe less. Come on. Let’s go.
有没有捷径什么的?
Isn’t there a trail or something?
这就是捷径
This is the trail.
你玩得很起劲,对吧?
You’re really enjoying yourself, aren’t you, Chance?
我们若是累,他们也会累
If it’s tough for us, it’s tough for them.
你信得过我吗?
You trust me?
当然信得过
Of course I trust you.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
相信你到闭眼睛的程度吗?
Why do you want me to trust you with my eyes closed?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
– 它死了吗? – 没有死
– Is it dead? – Not hardly.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
给我的朋友们一个意外
I’m leaving a surprise for my friends.
龟儿子!
Son of a bitch!
我要折磨你,然后吃掉你!
I’ll fuck you, then I’ll eat you!
如果你们安静点,动作快点
If you would die quieter and pick up the pace,
包意外就没时间安排意外了
Boudreaux would have less time for these little surprises.
杰隆!
Jerome!
请你带路
Would you be so kind?
走路当心点,好吗?
And do watch your step, won’t you?
我们走
Let’s go.
有时候我真佩服自己!
Sometime I amaze myself, me!
好酒能替猴子壮胆打老虎!
Good whiskey make jack rabbit slap the bear!
(卡津人方言)是谁?
( Speaking in Cajun )
– 意外? – 是我!
– Chance? – Yeah!
意外!
Chance!
(法语)这不是我的好孩子意外吗?
( Speaking in French )
(法语)我的伯父杜维
( Speaking in French )
意外,你是来看伯父杜维吗?
Chance. You come to see your Uncle Douvee.
(法语)她是谁?
( Speaking in French )
娜达莎,这是我伯父杜维
Natasha, my Uncle Douvee.
(法语)很荣幸,美丽的小姐
Enchanté, mademoiselle.
我们来洗伤口包扎,不会痛
We’ll fix him up good. Put bandage on it, no hurt.
孩子,要坚强
Be strong, my boy.
伯父,有一伙人追杀我
Douvee, I’ve got some people after me.
我知道
I know.
我闻到味道了
I can smell them.
我送给你的生日礼物,点30-06来♥复♥枪♥还在吗?
You’ve still got a .30-06, the one I gave you for your birthday?
不在,被鳄鱼吞掉了
No. A gator ate it.
不过…
But, uh,
你的霰弹枪还在
I’ve still got your shotgun.
告诉我,这些人追杀你
So tell me, this man what chase after you,
是跟你有仇,还是为了好玩?
he mad at you for business or pleasure?
两者都有
Both.
原来如此
Uh-huh.
我骑“爱维娜”到富奇海湾
I’m going to take Elvira south, then to Bayou La Fouche,
储藏花车道具的地方
Mardi Gras graveyard.
你能叫它去就请便
If you can talk her into it, go ahead.
你要当心
You be careful.
别为我♥操♥心
Don’t worry about me.
我喜欢热闹
I love the company.
当心
Be careful.
少了你,变成我在猎杀他们
Without you, I’m hunting them.
他不会有事的
He’s gonna be all right.
来吧
Oui. Come.
我们走
We go.
来,喝一口
Here, drink.
不要弄洒了
But do not spill.
会把草烧焦
It kills the grass.
这里没人,他们刚走
The place is clean. He just left.
(卡津人方言)吃我一箭!
( Speaking in Cajun )
快卧倒!
Get the fuck down!
(卡津人方言)臭坏蛋!
( Shouting in Cajun )
(卡津人方言)你们休想捉到我!
( Shouting in Cajun )
等一下!
Hold it!
包意外才是我们的目标
Boudreaux is the target we’re after.
你笨得像牛!
You are a fucking buffalo!
走!
Move!
包意外十五分钟前往这边骑马走了
Boudreaux went this way, maybe 10, 15 minutes ago. He’s on a horse.
他在引我们远离他的朋友
He’s trying to lead us away from his friends.
快上车
Get in the fucking trucks.
快走!
Move!
你们快点!好吗?
Fucking move! Will you move? Move!
他们都是白♥痴♥
They’re fucking brain-dead.
召直升机来,找包意外
Get the helicopter. Find Boudreaux.
我们在富奇海湾这边设埋伏
We’ll set up an ambush this side of Bayou La Fouche.
我能从空中干掉他
I can take him from the air.
白♥痴♥也能从空中干掉他
Any pinhead can take him from the air.
我要从地上了结他!
I wanna take him from the ground!
我能从空中干掉他
I can take him from the air.
要用行家手法
Be a professional, Pik.
你这是在犯错
You’re making a mistake.
一定要把他逼到海湾地
Make sure he gets there, Pik.
是他
That’s him.
喂,呆瓜
Hey, pigeon.
亲爱的,艾威·派普的杂货店在两英里外
Chére, Avril Pybus has a store two miles this way.
你去打电♥话♥报♥警♥
You go to a telephone, call the sheriff.
你知道…
You know…
亲爱的,你应该去报♥警♥
Chére, I think you should call the sheriff.
看来你的猎物愈来愈棘手
It appears your trophy is ripping us a new orifice.
我来给你们复习战略形势
Let me review the tactical situation for you, gentlemen.
包意外受了伤
Boudreaux is wounded.
他被赶到杳无人烟之地
He’s been pursued and harried across miles of open country.
他被困住了,以一敌二十
Now he’s cornered and outnumbered 20 to 1.
他是一只讨人嫌的小臭虫
He’s an annoying little fucking insect,
我要他被狠狠地踩扁
and I want him stepped on, hard.
你没生我的气吧?
You’re not angry with me, are you, Pik?
我不会生气
I don’t get angry.
我只会杀人
I’m a professional.
我们上!
Let’s move!
这情形不妙
This is not good.
如果我们现在离开,五小时可到墨西哥
If we walk away now, we can be in Mexico in five hours.
你怎么了?
What the fuck is the matter with you, Pik?
猎杀酒鬼把你软化了?
Hunting drunks in alleys made you soft?
这个龟儿子很厉害!
God, that son of a bitch is good!
可恶,我要轰掉他的脑袋!
Goddamn it, I’m gonna blow his goddamn head off!
你们瞪什么眼?
What are you looking at, you sons of bitches?
你们为此花钱!去杀他!
This is what you paid for! Get him!
封锁这地方
Seal off this place.
这龟儿子死定了
The son of a bitch is dying.
抱歉打烂了衬衫
Sorry about the shirt.
休息吧,伙计
Ah, give it a rest, pal.
现在怎么办?
Now what do you want to do?