Home 动作电影 终极标靶(1993)

终极标靶(1993)

0
终极标靶(1993)

安排好了我们会通知你
We’ll contact you when the necessary arrangements have been made.
(全身按♥摩♥服务)
(阿♥拉♥伯脚踩式妙爽按♥摩♥)
意外,你来干什么?
Chance. What you doing here?
– 有秘密任务 – 嗯
– Secret mission. – Mmm.
宝贝,揉我
Rub me, baby. Come on.
好呀,宝贝
Oh, yeah, baby.
老卜,你好
Hello, Poe.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
– 想念我吗? – 天啊,不要再整我了
– You miss me? – Christ, not again.
你少了一只耳朵,所以最好是听仔细
Looks like you’re short an ear, so you better listen very carefully.
你有没有专心听?
Now, are you paying attention?
是谁派爪牙偷袭我?
Who sent those apes after me?
我不懂你的话
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
本市有两百万人
Two million people in this city.
少了个卜胖子谁会在乎?
Who’s gonna miss a fat slob like you, Poe?
范·克里夫!他叫范·克里夫
Van Cleaf! His name was Van Cleaf.
乖孩子,他在哪里?
Good boy. Where is he?
我不知他住在哪里!他不是美国人!
I don’t know where he lives! He ain’t even American!
我若不听话他会杀我!
Look, he’ll kill me if I don’t do what he says!
真的!
Please, you gotta believe that!
去告诉你的男朋友范·克里夫
Tell your boyfriend, Van Cleaf,
我会找到杀班德的人
I’m gonna find out who killed Douglas Binder.
你要是听懂了就哼一声
If you understand me, just grunt.
再哼一声
Again.
你收到我的便条没有?
Did you get my memo?
道格·班德
Binder, Douglas C.
我要你重新验尸
I want you to take another look at the post-mortem.
这张便条所列的罪证会使班德成为他杀
That memo contains evidence that might make Binder’s death a homicide.
你可以重验也可以不理
Now, you can act on it, Doctor, or you can file it,
若有必要由法♥院♥下传票提验
but if I have to get a court order for a formal inquest,
我会申请
I will.
你应该看看咳嗽的毛病
You should do something about that cough.
你从来不敲门吗?
Don’t you ever knock?
我们有麻烦了,大♥麻♥烦
We have a problem. A big problem.
他们要我为班德重新验尸
They want me to redo the autopsy on Binder.
是谁要求的?
Who is it that’s asking?
姓米契的警探
A detective named Mitchell.
班德的家属逼她重验
Binder’s family’s breathing down her neck.
– 可以收买♥♥她吗? – 不能
– Can we buy her? – No.
我想我们已经不受欢迎了
I guess we’ve overstayed our welcome.
今夜是在纽奥良的最后猎杀
Tonight is our last hunt in New Orleans.
开门
Open it.
好滑稽的小人
What a funny little man.
我们得换风景了,去温带地方
A change of scenery’s what we need. Something less tropical.
有丘陵重叠,有城♥堡♥
Rolling hills, castles.
到东欧去,可以“玩”好几年
Eastern Europe. We can work there for years.
老卜呢?
Where’s Poe?
卜先生耳朵发炎不能来
Mr. Poe couldn’t make it. He’s got an ear infection.
他说有事要我做
Look, he said he’d have some work for me.
这个仍有可能
That may still be a possibility.
我们想请你玩一场游戏
We got a little game we’d like you to play with us.
这条藏钱腰带里面有一万元
This money belt has $10,000 in it.
你想要就给你,一文不少
It’s all yours if you want it, every penny.
要我做什么?
What do I have to do?
规则很简单
The rules of the game are very simple.
只要你跑到河边,穿过市区十英里路
All you have to do is get to the river. Ten miles through the city.
你能到河边,你就有一万元了
You and the money belt make it to the river, you’re $10,000 richer.
放狗屁
Bullshit.
你想做受施舍的可怜虫吗?
Maybe you like being the object of pity,
沿街乞讨,睡在雨中
begging for quarters, sleeping in the rain,
为了一碗汤听一小时的传道
listening to half an hour of fire and brimstone for a bowl of soup.
去你的
Man, fuck you.
今夜你就能改变一切
You could change everything tonight.
试想一万元能买♥♥多少东西
Think of what $10,000 could buy you.
可以买♥♥新衣,整理仪容
You could get new clothes, clean yourself up,
也敢正眼看人了
look men in the eyes when you pass them on the street.
这笔钱能使你再当大丈夫
This money could make you a man again,
而不是只能回忆当年之勇
instead of the shadow of your former self.
我跑到河边就得到这笔钱?
I get to the river, I get the cash.
一文不少
Every nickel.
假如到不了呢?
And if I don’t make it?
罗培,你懂体育规则
You’re a sports fan, Roper.
自己推想吧
Figure it out.
让你先跑五分钟,不要耽误
You’ve got a five minute head start. Don’t waste it.
这里是纽奥良,席南先生,不是贝鲁特
This is New Orleans, Mr. Zenan, not Beirut.
先生,你先来
After you, sir.
席南先生,开枪机保险
Mr. Zenan, take it off “safe.”
把他了结
Finish him.
我不要动手,他受伤了
I don’t want him. He’s wounded.
干掉他
Finish him.
不要,打中就好了,走吧!
I can’t do that. I hit him. I shot him. Let go. Hey!
别让我在“猎犬”面前丢脸
Listen, don’t make me look bad in front of my dogs.
你自知为何而来
You know why you’re here?
你付五十万元给我们是想知道自己有没有活力
You paid us half a million dollars to find out if you’re alive or dead.
现在了结他
Now finish him.
干掉他!
Finish him!
天啊,他为何不下手?
God, why didn’t he go fishing?
现在你明白为何要先付钱了吧
Now you understand why we insist on payment up front.
该死
Here.
派“猎犬”去追杀他,好吗?
Set the dogs on him, won’t you, Pik?
我不要整夜追赶
I don’t wanna be out here all night.
救我!求求你!
Help me! Please!
救我!
Help me!
拜托!救我!
Please! Help me!
– 走开,去找份工作做! – 求求你!
– Go on, get a job! – Please!
– 拜托! – 可恶!走远点
– Please! – Watch it! Damn! Watch yourself.
救我,救我!
Help me. Help me!
求求你,救命
Help me. Please.
救我呀,兄弟!救我!
Hey, look! Come on, man!
兄弟,报♥警♥呀!想办法救我!
Hey, just call the police here or something!
帮帮我!
Help me!
– 拜托,让我进去! – 打烊了!
– Come on. Let me in! – No, we’re closed!
让我进去!
Let me in!
喂,兄弟!帮帮我!
Hey, buddy! Come on!
– 走开!快走开! – 帮帮我!
– Brother, get out of here. Come on, get out. – Help me, man!
– 帮帮我! – 老兄,我没有零钱给你!
– Help me! – Hey! I ain’t got no change, man!
他曾经帮老卜发传♥单♥
He was passing out flyers for Randal Poe.
我们去拜访他
Let’s pay him a visit.
伦多,伦多,伦多
Randal, Randal, Randal.
你要不辞而别吗?
You were gonna leave without saying goodbye?
我的老母亲生病了
My mama got sick in Biloxi.
范·克里夫先生,我正要打电♥话♥给你
I was gonna call you, Mr. Van Cleaf.
你当然要,伦多
Of course you were, Randal.
你当然要
Of course you were.
我知道你不是有意…伤我的感情
I know you didn’t mean to hurt my feelings.
对吧?
Hmm?
求求你…
Please…
看来我们错过好戏了
Looks like we missed the party.
卧倒!
Get down!
趴着!
Stay down!
上,上,上!
Go, go, go!
– 我们走 – 我们不能丢下她!
– Let’s go. – We can’t just leave her here!
把他困住,缠住他
Keep him in the Quarter. Stay on his ass.
她死了,快走
She’s dead. Come on.
抓住车把!
Grab the bar!
好极了!
Yeah!
女士优先
Ladies first.
什么?
What?
毕竟是有最后一场猎杀
It appears we’ll have one last hunt after all, Pik.
火车过去也许两小时半左右
The train went by maybe two, two and a half hours ago.