Home 动作电影 终极标靶(1993)

终极标靶(1993)

0
终极标靶(1993)

Please. Please. I said I was sorry. I said…
我已经赔不是了
I said I was sorry.
你就是大意
Careless is what you are, Randal.
大意加愚蠢,再加一项赔不是
Careless and stupid, and now you’re sorry, too.
他说他是一个人
He said he was alone.
我不知他有家属,真的
I didn’t know he had any relatives, honest.
你犯了错?
You made a mistake?
– 是不是这个意思? – 是
– Is that what you’re saying? – Yeah.
你想要弥补过失,对吗?
And I see you’re anxious to make up for it, aren’t you?
对,是的,先生
Right. Yes, sir.
我们有新客户
We’ve got another client
他要挑选一个新“玩伴”
and he’s about to select a new playmate.
下一次,派我们所要的人来
Next time, send us the one we ask for.
一定会,福寿先生,我发誓
I will, Mr. Fouchon, I swear.
我们彼此都了解了
I think we understand each other.
– 是不是? – 是
– Yes? No? – Yes.
是的
Yeah.
伦多
Randal.
如果我再来…
I come back here,
就要切“猪排”了
I cut me a steak.
你已尽人事了
You did your best.
没有,我来晚了
No, I came too late.
天啊,他全部家当是一辆推车
I mean, Jesus, he was living out of a shopping cart.
可恶!他怎么不告诉我呢?
God damn it. Why didn’t he just tell me?
怎么不向我求助呢?
Why didn’t he ask for my help?
我也曾流落街头
I’ve been there myself on the street.
很难开口
It’s hard.
很难伸手乞讨
It’s hard to put your hand out.
我在想,如果我能…
I just kept thinking if I could
对他说我爱他该多好
just tell him that I loved him.
正因为他太爱你了
And because he loved you so much,
所以不想拖累你
he didn’t want to pull you into it.
(美国海军陆战队人员档案)
我们的“朋友”包意外
Our friend, Mr. Boudreaux.
得过银星勋章
Silver Star.
陆战队侦骑营
Marine Force Recon.
退伍以后到商船上做事
He joined the Merchant Service after he got out.
他的船长走私鸦♥片♥烟
His captain was smuggling opium.
包意外发觉之后,把他丢下海
When Boudreaux found out, he threw the man overboard.
从此以后他就失业了
He’s been looking for work ever since.
他显然不好惹,别小看了他
He’s obviously not someone we should underestimate.
他在海湾沼泽被伯父养大
He was raised in the bayous by his uncle.
我认为他会是个来劲的猎物
(法医验尸报告)
I think Mr. Boudreaux would make a very interesting quarry.
也许我应该去“拜访”他?
Maybe I should pay him a visit.
不要,不要
No, no, no, no.
派两个弟兄去找他“聊聊”
Send a couple of lads down there to have a chat with him, would you?
好的
Yeah.
对呀
Yeah.
(警方查封,不可越线)
中奖了
Bingo.
包意外,好言相劝
Some friendly advice, Boudreaux.
滚出这座城市!今天就滚!
Get the fuck outta Dodge! Do it today!
转告你的贱女人
And tell that bitch girlfriend of yours
叫她朝北方踩油门跑路!
to point her titties north and step on the gas!
见到你总令人开心
It’s always nice to see you.
在吸引暴♥力♥这方面,你真有天分
You seem to have a real talent, Mr. Boudreaux, for attracting violence.
这表示我是坏人吗?
Does that make me a bad person?
我因何被捕?因为没有挨打的执照吗?
What did you arrest me for? Getting beat up without a license?
谢谢你通知我
Thank you for calling me.
天啊,你好狼狈
Oh, my God, you look awful.
亲爱的,你的话伤我的心
Darling, you hurt my feelings.
这就是罪名
What we have here is a charge sheet.
越过查封线,擅闯禁区
Willfully crossing a police barrier, that’s considered criminal trespass.
这位警官好心提醒我的罪状
Yes, that officer was nice enough to mention that to me.
你去火场干什么?
What were you doing at the house?
你在火场找到的名牌
The dog tag you find in that fire?
那都是两块一组
They always come in twos.
所以我到火场去找另一块
So I went back to that place to look for the other one.
你♥爸♥爸不是死于火灾
Your daddy, he didn’t die in the fire.
他是被谋杀
He was murdered.
– 没有他杀的证据 – 现在有了
– There’s no evidence of that. – There is now.
名牌是被尖锐的硬物穿透的
That hole in that tag was made by something sharp and hard.
我愿意拿房♥租打赌,是戴在他身上时被穿透的
And I’ll bet my rent money it was made when Binder was still wearing it.
何必大费手脚杀一个流浪汉?
Now, why would somebody go through all this trouble to kill a homeless man?
你相信了吗?
Do you believe us now?
这里办案的速度很慢
Look, honey, the wheels turn slow around here.
– 非常慢 – 虽慢还是要办
– Real slow. – But they do turn.
我要下令重新验尸,有助于查案
I’ll order a new autopsy. This’ll help.
你应该看医生
You should see a doctor.
我憎恨医生
I hate them doctors.
可恶!
Shit!
什么事?
What?
现在没空
Not now.
你打过越战?
So, you in Nam?
是呀,很久的事了
Yeah, a long time ago.
凭你的经历
It seems to me a man with your obvious experience
应该能赚到很多钱
should be pulling down a lot more money.
只填一张表,你就付我一百元吗?
You’re gonna pay me 100 bucks to fill out a form?
如果你有经验,我付得更多
I’ll pay you a lot more than that if you got the experience.
什么样的经验?
What kind of experience?
你不感兴趣吗?
Well, maybe you ain’t interested.

No.
我来填表
I’ll fill out the application.
你有家属吗?有人记挂着你吗?
You got any family? Anybody to worry about you?
亲友之类?
Friends? Anything like that?
我举目无亲
No, I got nobody.
你存五十万元到我们在开曼群岛的银行户头
You’ll deposit $500,000 in our account in a bank in the Cayman Islands.
不可在传真或电♥话♥中提到我们的约定
Do not refer to our agreement by telex or in conversations on the phone.
有向导和追踪高手供你差遣
You’ll be provided with a guide, trackers
任你选用称手的武器
and the weapon of your choice.
我们负责处理尸首
Naturally, we’ll dispose of the body
包你安然离开,并提供你不在场的铁证
and provide you with an out-of-town, air-tight alibi.
席南先生,你需要做的只是瞄准射击
Don’t worry, Mr. Zenan, all you have to do is point and shoot.
席南先生己经选好目标
Mr. Zenan has made his selection.
姓罗培的黑人,由特种部队退伍的
A black man named Roper. Used to be in Special Forces.
好极了
Excellent.
我看你的选择没问题
I don’t see any problem with your choice.
少数猎杀多数,这本来就是特权
It has always been the privilege of the few to hunt the many.
军人、警♥察♥、战斗机飞行员
Soldiers, policemen, fighter pilots.
帮政♥府♥杀人不犯法
Men who kill for the government do so with impunity.
我们给你这小老百姓
Now all we do is offer the same opportunity
提供同样的生杀大权
for private citizens such as yourself.
这些游戏对手都是自愿的吗?
These opponents, they’re volunteers?
差不多
More or less.
政♥府♥的杀人专利训练出我们要的目标
The same government that’s made murder their sole preserve, they train our targets.
我们只猎杀退伍军人
We pride ourselves on only hunting combat veterans,
受过训练的战士猎杀起来更刺♥激♥
men who have the necessary skills to make our hunts more interesting.
万一被警方查获怎么办?
What about the police? I’m sure that they would be interested if they were to find out.
这位莫顿医师在验尸报告上为我们护航
Dr. Morton here assists us with the formality of police autopsies.
我们来纽奥良并非碰巧
It’s no accident that we’re in New Orleans.
去年我们在巴西里约猎杀
Last year we conducted hunts in Rio de Janeiro at Carnival,
最近在南斯拉夫也办过
Yugoslavia during the late unpleasantness.
是呀
Oh, yeah.
地球上总是有动♥乱♥的角落
You see, there’s always some unhappy little corner of the planet
让我们做这种生意
where we can ply our trade.
好,福寿先生
All right, Mr. Fouchon.
我光顾你的生意
You have a client.
席南先生,谢谢光临
Well, thank you for visiting, Mr. Zenan.
莫顿医师会送你出去
Dr. Morton will show you to the car.
我的银行会拨款
My bank will arrange the transfer of funds within the hour.
– 好极了 – 何时行动?
– Excellent. – When do we go out?