So you don’t even have a plan.
你连个计划都没有
Dude, I got love on my side, man.
哥们 只要心中有爱
Trust me.
相信我
When I see Maria, I’m gonna know exactly what to say.
等我看见玛利亚 我就会知道该说什么了
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
It looks like you guys have had some night.
看起来你们有个疯狂的夜晚
Shit. You know what? I left my lighter in your car.
见鬼 我的打火机落在你的车上了
Do me a favor and run down and get it for me, please?
帮我下去拿一下好吗
I gotta urinate.
我得去撒泡尿
You sure got a lot of baggage.
你带了这么多行李啊
Maria, wait.
玛利亚 等等
I know this is gonna seem completely out of the blue,
我知道这有点出人意料
and I know you don’t know me very well–or, um, at all.
我也知道你对我不是很了解 ——唔 应该说是根本不了解
But let me tell you the best part of my day is.
但是我想告诉你 我参加过的最好的聚会就是
I come home from work and I walk through this lobby,
我下班走过这个门廊
and on days that I’m lucky enough,
然后我十分幸运地
I spend ten seconds in this elevator with you.
在这部电梯里和你呆上十秒钟
I had the craziest night of my life tonight,
今晚是我过得最疯狂的夜晚
and I guess I learned that if you want something or someone,
我学会了如果你想 得到什么东西或什么人
you have to go for it.
你就必须付诸行动
And if Liane can marry a guy like Freakshow
如果莉安可以嫁给象富莱克舍尔那样的人
and I can hang-glide and I can ride a cheetah,
我可以驾驶滑翔翼 我还可以骑印度豹
then I guess…
那么我想…
Oh, fuck it.
哦 去他妈的
Girl, I’m spendin’ my dimes
Girl I’m spendin’ my dimes
Give me a minute. This is crazy.
等一下 这太不可思议了
That was…I’m sorry. I don’t even know you.
没错…对不起 我甚至可以说不认识你
I had White Castle,
我去了白色城♥堡♥ 我有点迷糊
We don’t ever speak. We don’t talk, so that was inappropriate.
我们从来没说过话 我们不说话 这样不太合适
Oh, fuck it.
哦 去他妈的
I wanna get next to you
I wanna get next to you
I wanna get next to you
I wanna get next to you
Okay.
好吧
Now you just have to work on your timing.
现在你必须按时上班去了
Where are you going? Amsterdam.
你要去哪儿 阿姆斯特丹
I’ll be back in ten days. But I’ll see you when I get back?
我十天后回来 那时我还能见到你吗
Yeah, let’s do that.
是的 当然
Bye, Harold.
拜拜 哈罗德
Bye. Bye. I’ll see you later.
拜拜 再见
She touch your penis? What?
她摸你的阴♥茎♥了? 什么?
What happened?
发生什么事?
Nothing much, really. Just a little kiss action.
没什么 吻了几下
Nice. Nice!
漂亮 干得漂亮
Yeah. She’s going to Amsterdam. She’ll be back in ten days.
是的 她要去阿姆斯特丹 十天后回来
We gotta go.
我们出发
Where? Amsterdam, man.
去哪儿 去阿姆斯特丹 伙计
We gotta get our bags packed… Amsterdam?
我们马上打包行李… 阿姆斯特丹?
…and frickin’ take the next flight out.
…然后赶下一班飞机
Are you freaking out of your mind? What about your interview?
你是不是脑子烧坏了? 你的面试怎么办?
Dude, whatever.
哥们 这有什么 我可以叫我老爸重新安排
He won’t have a problem as long as I take it seriously for a change.
只要我真的回心转意 他那儿不会有问题的
We gotta freakin’ go to Europe and find Maria.
我们要去欧洲找玛利亚
Dude, she’s coming back in ten days.
兄弟 她十天后就会回来
It’s not like I’m never gonna see her again.
又不是我永远都见不到她了
Listen, for a hot chick,
听着 对于这样一个惹火的小妞
ten days in Europe can be the kiss of death, okay?
在欧洲这十天足以让你的吻一钱不值了
She’s gonna have all these suave, sophisticated guys all over her.
会有很多温文尔雅 又经验丰富的小伙子围着她转的
When she gets back, she may not be available.
等她回来 就不是你的了
Forget it. I’ll see her when she comes back.
别说了 等她回来我就能见到她
Hey, Roldy.
嘿 罗迪
You do realize what’s legal in Amsterdam, don’t you?
你了解阿姆斯特丹的状况吗
Oh, yeah.
噢 对了
In today’s headlines, Rutgers professor Tarik Jackson
今天的头条 塔里克·杰克森教授
and attorney Nathaniel Banks are suing the state of New Jersey
纳撒尼尔·班克斯律师因 种族歧视和警♥察♥暴♥力♥
for racial discrimination and police brutality.
而起诉新泽西州政♥府♥
My family and I are outraged
我和我的家人受到侮辱
and will settle for nothing less than justice.
我们希望得到公正的对待
I still trust and love all white people, all of them.
但是我依然相信白人 爱白人
And Asians. And Asians.
还有亚洲人 还有亚洲人
And a few Mexicans as well.
当然还有一些墨西哥人
Several of the officers suspected of brutality
几位被怀疑施暴的警官
were taken into custody earlier this morning.
早上已被拘禁
Run away, you mother…
滚开 你妈…
No black mother…gonna get away with this, so…all y’all.
没有黑人母亲…能幸免 …你们所有人
You can suck my…
你可以…
Police in Cherry Hill, New Jersey,
新泽西切瑞山的警♥察♥
have just arrested a gang of hooligans
逮捕了一帮小流氓
who are suspected of terrorizing numerous strip malls
他们被怀疑恐吓一些大型商场
and convenience stores.
以及便利店
Officer Thurmond Brucks found their abandoned car,
斯芒德·布卢克警官发现了他们的卡车
which contained a large bag of marijuana.
里面还有一大包大♥麻♥
And in other news,
还有一则消息 警方正在寻找
are still looking for a fugitive
一个逃犯
who escaped from the police station last night
他从警署拘留室脱逃
with a companion believed to be his accomplice.
同时还有一个人被认为是他的同伙
Police have released sketches of the two fugitives
警方发布了逃犯的素描
which they believe to be extremely accurate.
他们认为这是十分准确的
Nice!
好极了!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!