That means the White Castle should be right around the corner.
那意味着白色城♥堡♥ 应该就在这个拐角附近
What the hell is going on, Kumar?
怎么回事 古马?
That does not look like a White Castle to me.
那个不像是白色城♥堡♥啊
Uh-uh. Dude, we gotta check this out.
呃-啊 我们得过去看个究竟
Hey, look here, fellas. You guys gonna have to order from the drive-thru menu.
嘿 听着 小伙子们. 你们两个 得看看那个菜单决定买♥♥什么吃的
What happened to the White Castle?
白色城♥堡♥怎么没了
What?
什么?
There used to be a White Castle right here in this location.
以前在这里有个白色城♥堡♥的啊
Where is it?
现在到哪里去了?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, guys,
我不想告诉你们一个坏消息 小伙们
but Burger Shack, they bought this location about four years ago.
但是汉堡小屋 他们大概 在四年前买♥♥下了这块地方
God!
天啊!
Please tell me there’s another White Castle in town.
那么镇上应该还有一个 白色城♥堡♥ 对吧
No. Are you sure?
没有了 你肯定?
Do I look like the kind of brother
我看起来像那种
that would be unsure about something like that?
对这类事情不确信的人吗?
Shit! What are we gonna do?
我靠! 我们现在怎么办?
I don’t know, man.
我不知道 要不我们就在这儿吃?
Hey. Psst.
嘿. 噼唏
There’s a White Castle that’s open 24 hours up in Cherry Hill.
在切瑞山有一家24小时营业的 白色城♥堡♥
It’s about 45 minutes from here.
离这里大概45分钟车程
I can make the trip if you’re willing to.
要是你愿意我可以开车过去
Kumar, I got a shitload of work to finish.
古马 我还有很多事情 等着我去搞定
You got that med school interview.
你明天还得去那个医学院面试
Forget about the med school interview. It’s a non-issue.
忘了那个医学院面试吧 纯粹是狗屁
What do you mean it’s a non-issue?
狗屁? 什么意思?
Ding-dong! May I interject for a second?
叮-咚! 我可以插一句嘴吗?
As a Burger Shack employee for the past three years,
作为汉堡小屋的一位 工作了三年的员工
if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that if you’re craving White Castle,
如果有一件事情我是明白的 那就是如果你们想要去白色城♥堡♥
the burgers here just don’t cut it.
这里的汉堡包根本就不值得一提
In fact, just thinking about those tender little White Castle burgers
事实上 想一下那些柔嫩鲜美的 小块白色城♥堡♥汉堡包
with those little, itty-bitty grilled onions
和那些精致的烤洋葱
that just explode in your mouth like flavor crystals
在你口中像香精一样散发开来
every time you bite into one…
每当你咬上一口的时候…
…just makes me want to burn this motherfucker down.
…也就让我想要把这个狗屎地方烧掉
Come on, Pookie,
来吧 让我们把这个狗屁地方烧毁掉吧!
Come on, Pookie!
来啊 让我们一把火把这里烧了吧!
Let’s burn this motherfucker down!
让我们把这里烧掉!
Let’s burn it down! Let’s burn it!
把这里烧掉! 全部都烧掉!
So you guys maybe should just suck it up and go to White Castle.
你们应该听懂了也该 去白色城♥堡♥吧
You can always get your work done in the car.
你总是可以在车里面把事情搞定
Let’s do it. All right. Awesome.
走吧 好的. 真可怕
Then listen, listen–no matter what,
听我说 今天晚上无论如何
without White Castle in our stomachs.
如果吃不到白色城♥堡♥ 的汉堡包就誓不罢休
Agreed? Agreed.
同意吗? 同意
Wise choice.
明智的选择
You guys might have wanted to stay away
你们也许想离
from our special sauce tonight.
我们今晚特制的汤料远一点
Me and Pookie,
我们加了一个神秘的配料
I’ll give you a hint.
让我来给你们一点提示
It’s semen.
是精♥液♥
Semen.
精♥液♥
Animal semen.
动物的精♥液♥
Dude, remember when Goldstein
你还记得歌♥德斯坦 过去在那家汉堡店工作的时候吗?
This is the most fucking confusing movie I’ve ever seen–
这是我所看过的电影中 最让我糊涂的一部——
she’s possessed, she’s not possessed.
她着魔了 她是清醒的
Dude, that rack better be stacked.
那对奶♥子♥最好放在一起
Tits! Tits! Boobies, boobies, boobies.
奶♥子♥! 奶♥子♥! 奶♥子♥ 奶♥子♥ 奶♥子♥
Holy shit! Whoa!
妈的!真爽!
Those aren’t real. Yes, they are.
这些是假的 不 是真的
You know, I’m almost
你知道吗 我现在差不多 完全冷静下来了
I wish we had some more weed.
要是我们再有些大♥麻♥就好了
Sorry.
对不起
Princeton.
普林斯顿
We’re getting off here. Why?
我们从这里下高速 为什么?
Because we’re gonna sweet-talk Cindy Kim into finding us some weed.
因为我们要去找 辛迪·金给我们弄点大♥麻♥
No. Why not?
不 为什么不呢?
You talk to her on the phone all the time.
你一天到晚的和她在电♥话♥上面聊天
She calls me. Then she rambles on
她打给我的 然后她就开始说起
about her East Asian Students Club or whatever.
有关于她的东亚 学生俱乐部或者其他什么的
Then I have to actually pretend that I give a shit
然后我还得装做很用心的听
or else she calls me a Twinkie.
否则她会叫我双重人
A what?
什么?
Twinkie–yellow on the outside, white on the inside.
双重人——外面是黄皮肤 里面是白色的
Look, you Twinkie bitch,
听着 你这个双重人杂种
you were the one that threw our weed out the window, okay?
就是你把我们的大♥麻♥ 扔出窗外的 对吧?
So we’re going to Princeton,
所以我们准备去普林斯顿
and it’s your responsibility to make sure we’re high as shit
你得保证我们
by the time we’re eating those burgers.
在吃那些汉堡包之前可以爽一把
Forget it. End of discussion.
行了 讨论结束
I am not seeing Cindy Kim.
我才不去见辛迪·金
Harold, I’m so glad you showed up.
哈罗德 你能来我真是太高兴了
Yeah, me too.
嗯 我也很高兴
Did you like the hibiscus petals I glued to the envelope I sent you?
你喜欢我粘在信封上寄来的芙蓉花瓣吗?
Yeah, they were nice.
嗯 很好看
Hey, dude, you know where I can get some green?
嘿 帅哥 你知道 我可以在哪里找到点新鲜货吗?
Dude, you know where I can get some chronic?
帅哥 你知道哪里有高纯的大♥麻♥卖♥♥吗?
Jesus, what the hell kind of
天啊 这是所什么狗屁学校啊?
Man.

Over here, man.
嘿 这边
You lookin’ to toke up?
你想要吸上两口?
Yes. Yes?
是的 是吗?
Thank Christ. Just give me a dime of your finest sticky.
谢天谢地. 给我 一小包十美元的最好的大♥麻♥
You wanna see sticky-icky, my friend?
你想看看 大♥麻♥ 朋友?
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊!
Whoa, man!
噢 太棒了!
Don’t touch, man.
别碰 这样一点也不酷
You can’t–
你不能——
Jeez! This is my baby!
啊呀! 这是我的心肝宝贝!
Yes?
你吗?
Kenneth Park,
肯尼斯·派克 2004班的
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Is it true you’re an analyst for Brewster Keegan?
你是布鲁斯特·奇根公♥司♥的 分♥析♥师吗?
Yes, I’m a junior analyst.
是的 我是初级分♥析♥师
Awesome!
很棒啊!
I told you, he’s good.
我和你说过的 他很棒的
Yes. This is actually a twopart question.
请讲 这实际上是一个包括两部分的问题
I’m applying for a summer internship at Brewster Keegan.
我正在申请布鲁斯特·奇根的暑期实习
I was wondering, a) what’s it like being an investment banker,
我在想 a) 投资银行家是个什么样子的
and b) would you write me a recommendation?
还有 b) 你可以为我写封推荐信吗?
Here. That’s sixt–80 bucks.
给你. 这里是60–80元的大♥麻♥
80 bucks? Yeah, 80 bucks.
80元? 对 80元
Yo, this is worth 40 tops, bro.
嘿 这最多值40元 兄弟
“Bro”? I’m not your bro, bro.
“兄弟”? 我不是你兄弟 兄弟
Okay, and that’s 80 bucks.
好吧 这里是80元
You don’t feel like getting high tonight?
你今天晚上不想爽?
If you don’t feel like getting high, that’s cool with me,
如果你不想爽 我也无所谓
because there’s lots of people around here. See this guy?
这里人多的是. 看见了这个人吗?
Hey, loser.
嘿 小样
Hey, what’s up, George? I smoke buds with George all the time.
嘿 怎么了 乔治? 我一直和乔治一起抽大♥麻♥
What kind of hippie are you?
你是何方神圣?
What kind of hippie am l? Man, I’m a business hippie.
我是何方神圣? 我是个生意人
I understand the concept of supply and demand.
我懂得供需关系的概念
“What’s it like being an investment banker?”
“投资银行家是个什么样子? ”
To be honest with you, it’s actually pretty aw…
让我实话告诉你吧 实际上是相当的…
…awesome.
…很棒的.
Excellent!
太好了!
As for the recommendation,
至于推荐信嘛 我想我可以帮你打几个电♥话♥
Actually, Harold, we should be getting to the party.
呃 哈罗德 我们应该去参加聚会了
We can discuss all this stuff on the way there.
我们可以在路上讨论这些

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!