That land was America.
这片土地就是美♥利♥坚♥
America, Harold! America!
美♥利♥坚♥ 哈罗德! 美♥利♥坚♥!
Now, this is about achieving what our parents set out for.
现在就和我父母为了达成目的 而开始的行程那样
This is about the pursuit of happiness.
这是为了追求快乐.
This night… is about the American dream.
今夜是为了美国式梦想.
Dude, we can stay here, get arrested,
哥们 我们可以留在这里 等着被逮捕
and end our hopes of ever going to White Castle.
并且终止我们去白色城♥堡♥的希望.
Or we can take that hang glider and make our leap towards freedom.
或者用滑翔翼飞跃到自♥由♥之处
I leave the decision up to you.
我把这个决定权留给你
I hate you, Kumar.
我恨你 古马
Tilt forward.
前进.
Roldy. What?
罗德 什么?
Don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be fine. All right.
别担心 一切都会好的 好吧
Good job, Rold. Keep running. Thank you.
干的好 罗德 别停下来 谢谢
Hey, Roldy, there’s something I forgot to tell you.
嗨 罗德 有件事我忘了告诉你
I’ve never hangglided before. What?!
我从来没有开过滑翔翼 什么?!
Jump!
跳!
Oh, my God!
哦 我的上帝!
Dude, it’s working! Oh, my God!
哥们 成功了! 哦 我的上帝
Yeah!
好呃!
Good news.
好消息
I just found enough dope in the car
我在车上发现了相当多的大♥麻♥
to put these skateboard punks in jail for the next couple of years.
那些滑板阿飞可以再牢房♥里待上4年
Dude, we’re so high right now. We’re not low.
哥们我太高了 我们本来就不低
All right, I’m bringing her in. Right, left, left.
好的 我要让她过去. 右边 左边 左边.
Perfect!
完美!
Shit! Shit!
狗屎! 狗屎!
God!
上帝!
I’m gonna kill you!
我要杀了你!
Look!
瞧!
We made it, dude.
我们成功了 哥们.
Looks like you guys had some night, huh?
看起来你们夜里有活动 是吗?
I want 30 Slyders, 5 French fries, and 4 large Cherry Cokes.
我要30片面包 5个炸薯条 4大杯切瑞可乐.
I want the same, except make mine Diet Cokes, Chuck.
除了我的健怡可乐外 我和他一样
Wow. Well, that comes
哇 嗯. 一共是46.75美元.
Dude, where’s my money? You don’t have money?
哥们 我的钱呢? 你没有钱了?
Dude, are you kidding me? No.
哥们 你在开玩笑? 没有
I gave mine to that asshole at Princeton.
我在普林斯顿把我的给那些混♥蛋♥了
Fuck! Fuck that hippie fuck! No! Dude, this isn’t happening!
操! 操那些嬉皮混♥蛋♥! 不! 哥们 事情不会这样的!
We didn’t make it here,
我们没成功 我们现在身无分文!
No, no, no, no!
不 不!
Guys, let me pay for it. It’s the least I can do.
伙计们 让我来付吧. 至少我能做.
The hell are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里干什么?
You guys kept talking about White Castle last night so much,
你们昨晚不停的在说白色城♥堡♥
it made me start to crave it, too.
那让我也很渴望它
Dude, where’s my car? Where’s his car, dude?
哥们 我的车呢? 他的车呢? 哥们
Yeah, sorry about that. I told you last night I was tripping balls.
真抱歉 我昨晚说过我那时在幻觉中舞会
I don’t knowwhat came over me.
我不知道怎么会那样
Your car’s in the parking lot. Here are your keys.
你的车在停车场 钥匙在这
Do you realize what the hell we had to go through after you took the car?
你知道你把车拿走后 我们是怎么走过来的吗?
Yeah. It was a dick move on my part.
呃 我小♥弟♥弟♥该为此负责
That’s why I’m paying for your meal. Prick.
这正是为什么我替你们付账 鸟人
Thanks, I guess.
我想我该说谢谢
Here’s 50 bucks for the burgers and 200 for the car.
50美元是汉堡的钱 还有200美元是车的钱
What happened to my car?
我的车怎么了?
I made some love stains in the back seat.
在后座我留了些精斑
You’ll see.
你会看见的
Anyway, nice meeting you guys. I’ll catch you later.
总之很高兴遇到你们 回头再找你们
Where are you going?
你去那里?
Wherever God takes me.
无论上帝带我去哪.
Whoa, whoa,
别 别 别 别 别
Let’s do this together.
一起来
Damn, that hit the spot.
靠 狂满足
That was the best meal of my life. Mine, too.
这是我一生中最好的一餐 也是我的
You know what, dude?
你知道吗? 哥们
I think I may actually go to my interview today.
我想我今天真的该去面试.
Are you serious?
你是认真的?
You know, my whole life I’ve just been scared
你知道的 我一生中都害怕
of being one of those nerdy lndian guys turned doctor,
从一个低微的印度仔变成一名医生
but tonight got me thinking.
但是今晚让我想到了
There are far worse things in this world than being tapped
这世上还有比被认为天生…
for having a natural ability in medicine.
…就有医学才能还糟糕的事
Chick magnet. chick magnet
Chick magnet. chick magnet
Plus, how cool was that,
另外今晚救了那家伙的命真爽
It was somewhere between that,
在被我父亲怒吼和
and seeing Neil Patrick Harris
看见尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯外 还有别的什么事等着我
that I realized that I’ve always wanted to be a doctor
这让我意识到我一直都想做一名医生
but I’ve just been too scared to admit it to myself.
但是我只是太害怕去面对自己了
Billy, you paying for this? Yeah, I’ll be there
比利 是你请客吗? 是的
Good, ’cause if he wasn’t,
如果他不请客的话 就只能我来
Are you listening to me, Roldy? I’m having a major epiphany here.
你在听我说话吗 罗迪? 我在这儿有很大的感悟
I’ll be right back.
我很快回来
You’re unlike any other woman I’ve ever met.
你不象我见过的任何一个女人
What the fuck is going on here?
你♥他♥妈♥的在这儿干吗
Harold? What happened to you, man?
哈罗德? 出什么事了?
Never mind me. What the fuck are you doing here?
别管我 你♥他♥妈♥在这儿干吗
I thought you and J.D. were busy all night with clients.
我以为 J.D.整晚都和客户在一起
Isn’t that why I had to do your work?
不就是因为这样我才要做你那份工作吗
Henry, what the hell’s going on? Back off, cock boy.
亨瑞 什么事 一边呆着去 浑小子
What I said to him goes double for you.
你比他有过之而无不及
Did you just call me cock boy? Yeah, you know I did.
你刚才叫我浑小子? 是的 你知道是的
You’re just stalling
你只是无言以对了
because you’re not quick enough to think of a comeback.
因为你还没想到怎么反驳
You think I’m not quick enough. Guy thinks I’m not quick enough.
你认为我还没想到 你们认为我还没想到?
Well, I’ve got news for you. I am quick enough…
我来告诉我 我想到了
…cock boy!
浑小子
Listen, Harold, I’m really sorry.
听着 哈罗德 我真的很抱歉
Don’t bother with him. We’ll take it up with Berenson tomorrow.
不用管他 明天我们去找贝瑞森先生
What are you gonna tell Berenson?
你想告诉他什么
That I’m your workhorse?
我是你的仆人?
That you guys think you can party all weekend,
你们想整个周末都去参加聚会
Ieave the work to the quiet Asian guy in the office?
然后把工作都留给办公室里 那个安静的亚洲佬?
No, you don’t understand. No, you don’t understand.
不 你还不太明白 不 是你不明白
I’m not doing your work for you anymore.
我不会再替你们完成工作
And if either one of you douche bags
如果你们这两个脓包
ever tries to pull this shit again,
又想使阴招的话
I’ll go to Berenson myself.
我会自己去见贝瑞森先生
I’ll tell him what’s really going on.
我会告诉他事实
And I’ll tell the whole office
我还会告诉办公室所有人
how you both caught gonorrhea from that prostitute in Atlantic City.
你们在大西洋城的妓♥女♥那儿染上了淋病
If you’ll excuse me, boys, I gotta get going. Kumar.
如果你们不介意的话 小伙子们 我得走了 古马
See you boys at the office on Monday.
星期一办公室见吧
Excuse me.
借过
Dude, that was awesome!
哥们 你太帅了 你怎么想出来的?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Eating those delicious burgers made me feel like a new man.
吃了那些汉堡之后让我感觉自己变了个人
You know what?
你知道马
Now I’m actually looking forward to going to work this week.
我现在非常期待这周的工作
No shit. You know,
你知道 你现在有出息多了
I’m not worthless.
我不是废物
Hey, so those dudes really have gonorrhea?
嘿 他们真的得淋病了?
Beats me.
你说呢
Hey.

Let’s get going. What’s the rush, dude?
我们走吧 急什么 哥们儿
I don’t have my interview for a couple of hours.
我又不打算去面试
I got some unfinished business to take care of.
我还有些事要做
I thought those guys were gonna do the work.
我以为这是他们的活儿
No, unfinished business.
不 我是指未完成的事
Maria. Still not following you.
玛利亚 还是不明白你的意思
Get in!
快上车

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!