小天狼星
Sirius.
老伙计们
My old friends!
哈利 看看你 真像你♥爸♥爸
Harry! Look at you. You look so much like your father.
-詹姆 我们是好朋友 -你敢跟哈利说话
– Like James. We were the best of friends– -How dare you speak to Harry!
还敢跟他说詹姆吗
How dare you talk about James in front of him!
-你把詹姆和莉莉出♥卖♥♥♥给伏地魔了 -我不是有意的
– You sold James and Lily to Voldemort! – I didn’t mean to!
谁知道黑魔王有什么武器
The Dark Lord. You have no idea the weapons he possesses!
小天狼星 换你你会怎么做
Ask yourself, Sirius! What would you have done?
-你会怎么做 -我宁死也不背叛朋友
– What would you have done? – I’d die, I’d die rather than betray my friends!
哈利 詹姆不会要我死掉的
Harry, James wouldn’t have wanted me killed!
你父亲会饶恕我的 他会饶恕我的
Your dad would have spared me! He would have shown me mercy!
你明白 就算伏地魔没杀你 我们也要杀 一起
Should have realized if Voldemort didn’t kill you, we would. Together!
不要
No!
-哈利 这个人 -我知道
– Harry, this man– – I know what he is.
我们带他去城♥堡♥
But we’ll take him to the castle.
-保佑你 保佑你 -让开
– Bless you, boy. Bless you! – Get off!
我们带你去城♥堡♥
I said we’d take you to the castle.
把你交给摄魂怪
After that, the dementors can have you.
抱歉咬了你 是不是有点疼
Sorry about the bite. I reckon that twinges a bit.
有点 还有点 你差点把我腿扯下来
A bit? A bit? You almost tore my leg off!
我是冲着耗子去的
I was going for the rat.
一般来说我变狗很温柔的
Normally, I have a very sweet disposition as a dog.
詹姆都劝我♥干♥脆不要变回来了
More than once, James suggested that I make the change permanent.
长条尾巴没什么 但是跳蚤真要命
The tail I could live with. But the fleas, they’re murder.
好了
Okay.
-你去吧 -我没关系的
– You better go. – No. Don’t worry, okay?
没关系 我不去
It’s fine. I’ll stay.
去吧 有我在
You go, I’ll stay.
-没事吧 -没事 快去
– You okay? – I’m fine. Go.
-看着好严重 -疼死了
– That looks really painful. – So painful.
没准要截肢
They might chop it.
庞弗雷夫人肯定一下子就能治好
I’m sure Madam Pomfrey will fix it in a heartbeat.
太晚了 肯定要截肢
It’s too late. It’s ruined. It’ll have to be chopped off.
真美啊
It’s beautiful, isn’t it?
我永远也忘不了第一次走进城♥堡♥
I’ll never forget the first time I walked through those doors.
等自♥由♥了再走一次肯定很好
It’ll be nice to do it again as a free man.
你刚才的行为很高尚
That was a noble thing you did back there.
可惜他不值当
He doesn’t deserve it.
我爸肯定不想看到好朋友变成杀人犯
I didn’t think my dad would have wanted his best friends to become killers.
再说他死了 就没人知道真♥相♥了
Besides, dead, the truth dies with him.
不杀他 你就能自♥由♥
Alive, you’re free.
把我变成鼻涕虫吧 别给摄魂怪
Turn me into a flobberworm. Anything but the dementors!
罗恩 我是不是个好宠物
Ron! Haven’t I been a good pet? You won’t let them give me…
别把我交给摄魂怪 我可是你的宠物
…to the dementors, will you? I was your rat!
-好姑娘 你也不会 -离她远点
– Sweet, clever girl! Surely you won’t– – Get away from her!
你知不知道 哈利
I don’t know if you know, Harry…
你出生时 詹姆和莉莉让我做你的教父
…but when you were born, James and Lily made me your godfather.
我知道
I know.
你要还想跟姨妈姨夫住我也理解
I can understand if you choose to stay with your aunt and uncle…
你要是想要个不一样的家
…but if you ever wanted a different home….
跟你一起生活吗
What? Come and live with you?
就是个想法 你不来我也理解
It’s just a thought. I can understand if you don’t want to.
哈利
Harry!
莱姆斯 老朋友 你今晚没吃药吗
Remus, my old friend. Have you taken your potion tonight?
你知道你是谁
You know the man you truly are,
莱姆斯 这颗心才是你的 在这
Remus! This heart is where you truly live! This heart here!
这只是你的肉体
This flesh is only flesh!
除你武器
Expelliarmus!
哈利
Harry!
莱姆斯
Remus! Remus!
快跑
Run! Run!
-快跑 -等等
– Come on. – Wait. Wait.
赫敏 别去 别去
Hermione! Bad idea. Bad idea.
教授
Professor?
卢平教授
Professor Lupin?
乖狗狗 乖狗狗
Nice doggy. Nice doggy!
你在这啊 波特
There you are, Potter!
小天狼星
Sirius!
给我回来 波特
Come back here, Potter!
小天狼星
Sirius!
不要 小天狼星
No. Sirius!
呼神护卫
Expecto Patronum!
哈利
Harry?
我见到爸爸了
I saw my dad.
什么
What?
他把摄魂怪赶跑了
He sent the dementors away.
就在湖对面
I saw him across the lake.
哈利 小天狼星被捕了
Harry, they’ve captured Sirius.
摄魂怪随时可能给他个吻
Any minute the dementors are gonna perform the Kiss.
-是杀掉他吗 -不是
– You mean they’re gonna kill him? – No. It’s worse.
糟糕的多
Much worse.
是吸出他的灵魂
They’re going to suck out his soul.
校长 得阻止他们
Headmaster, you’ve got to stop them.
-他们抓错人了 -小天狼星是无辜的
– They’ve got the wrong man. – It’s true. Sirius is innocent.
-都是斑斑干的 -斑斑
– It’s Scabbers who did it. – Scabbers?
我的耗子
He’s my rat, sir.
其实不是耗子 原来是
He’s not really a rat. He was a rat.
一开始是珀西的
He was my brother Percy’s rat.
后来他有了只猫头鹰
But then they gave him an owl.
重点是 我们知道真♥相♥了
The point is, we know the truth.
-请你相信我们 -我是相信的 格兰杰小姐
– Please believe us. – I do, Miss Granger.
但是其他人可就不一定了
But the word of three 13-year-old wizards will convince few others.
孩子的声音 虽然无比真诚
A child’s voice, however honest and true…
但对不愿倾听的人也没有价值
…is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen.
时间真是神秘
Mysterious thing, time.
有无穷的力量
Powerful…
乱加干涉又很危险
…and when meddled with, dangerous.
小天狼星布莱克在天文塔顶端
Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower.
规矩你懂 格兰杰小姐
You know the laws, Miss Granger.
不能被看到
You must not be seen.
我相信你们能圆♥满♥完成任务
And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime.
不然后果非常严重
If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss.
如果成功了
If you succeed tonight…
就能拯救不止一条无辜的生命
…more than one innocent life may be spared.
我觉得拧三下就够了
Three turns should do it, I think.
对了
Oh, and by the way.
我拿不定主意时
When in doubt, I find
就重走一遍旧路
retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
他这是发什么神经
What the bloody hell was that all about?
抱歉 罗恩 既然你还不能下床
Sorry, Ron, but seeing as you can’t walk….
怎么回事
What just happened?
-罗恩呢 -七点半
– Where’s Ron? – 7:30.
我们七点半在哪
Where were we at 7:30?
不知道 去找海格了吧
I don’t know. Going to Hagrid’s?
走吧 不能被人看见
Come on. And we can’t be seen.
赫敏
Hermione!
赫敏 赫敏 等等
Hermione! Hermione, wait.
赫敏 快告诉我这是干什么
Hermione, will you please tell me what it is we’re doing?
你个恶心人的小蟑螂
You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!
那是我们
That’s us.
别 赫敏 对他不值当的
Hermione, no! He’s not worth it.
真是反常
This is not normal.
这是时间转换器 哈利
This is a Time-Turner, Harry.
上学期麦格教授给的
McGonagall gave it to me first term.
所以我才能同时上几门课
This is how I’ve been getting to my lessons all year.
-我们是回到过去了吗 -对
– You mean we’ve gone back in time? – Yes.
邓布利多让我们回到这时候
Dumbledore obviously wanted us to return to this moment.
肯定是想让我们改变点什么
Clearly, something happened he wants us to change.
打得好
Good punch.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!