怎么了
What’s going on?
不知道 出故障了吧
I don’t know. Maybe we’ve broken down.
罗恩 你踩到我了
Ouch, Ron. That was my foot.
有东西在外面
There’s something moving out there.
好像有人上车了
I think someone’s coming aboard.
我的天哪 怎么回事
Bloody hell! What’s happening?
哈利
Harry.
哈利 你没事吧
Harry, are you all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
来 吃了吧 对你有好处
Here, eat this. It’ll help.
没关系的 只是块巧克力
It’s all right. It’s chocolate.
刚才那是什么东西
What was that thing that came?
那是摄魂怪 阿兹卡班的守卫
It was a dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban.
现在已经走了
It’s gone now.
他们要找小天狼星布莱克
It was searching the train for Sirius Black.
抱歉
If you’ll excuse me,
我要去和司机说几句话
I need to have a little word with the driver.
吃吧 吃了能好受点
Eat. You’ll feel better.
我刚才怎么了
What happened to me?
你全身僵硬
Well, you sort of went rigid.
我们还以为你痉挛了呢
We thought maybe you were having a fit or something.
那你们两个呢
And did either of you two…
你们
you know…
-也昏过去了吗 -没有
– pass out? – No.
不过感觉特别怪
I felt weird, though.
好像再也高兴不起来了
Like I’d never be cheerful again.
我听到有人在尖叫
But someone was screaming.
一个女人
A woman.
没有人尖叫 哈利
No one was screaming, Harry.
左 霍格沃茨 右 霍格莫德
新的学年 欢迎回到霍格沃茨
Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts.
在大家撑的头昏脑涨之前
I’d like to say a few words before we all become too befuddled
我还有几句话要说
by our excellent feast.
首先 很高兴告诉大家
First, I’m pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin…
莱姆斯·约翰·卢平教授已经同意
who’s kindly consented to fill the post…
担任黑魔法防御术课的老师
of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.
祝你好运 教授
Good luck, professor.
怪不得他要你吃巧克力 哈利
Of course. That’s why he knew to give you the chocolate, Harry.
波特 你昏倒的事是真的吗
Potter. Is it true you fainted?
-你真的昏倒了吗 -滚开 马尔福
– I mean, you actually fainted? – Shove off, Malfoy.
-他怎么会知道 -管他呢
– How did he find out? – Just forget it.
我们保护神奇生物课的老师
Our Care of Magical Creatures teacher…
决定退休了
has decided to retire
因为肢体稍有缺损
in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs.
幸运的是 我很高兴宣布
Fortunately, I’m delighted to announce…
接替他的正是我们的
that his place will be taken by none other…
鲁伯·海格
than our own Rubeus Hagrid.
最后 应魔法部的要求
Finally, on a more disquieting note…
还有一条令人不安的消息
at the request of the Ministry of Magic…
霍格沃茨将会接待一批特殊的客人
Hogwarts will, until further notice,
来自阿兹卡班的摄魂怪
play host to the dementors of Azkaban…
直到小天狼星落网
until such a time as Sirius Black is captured.
摄魂怪将守住每一处入口
The dementors will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds.
虽然部里保证
Now whilst I’ve been assured…
他们的存在
that their presence
不会影响到我们的日常活动
will not disrupt our day-to-day activities…
但还是要提醒
A word of caution.
摄魂怪是最邪恶的生物 它们无法区别
Dementors are vicious creatures. They’ll not distinguish
猎物和挡路的人
between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way.
因此 我警告每一个人
Therefore, I must warn each and every one of you…
不要给它们伤害你们的机会
to give them no reason to harm you.
摄魂怪生来就不懂得宽恕
It is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving.
但是 快乐是无处不在的
But you know, happiness can be found…
无论多么黑暗
even in the darkest of times…
只要我们点亮心灯
if one only remembers to turn on the light.
吉星高照胖夫人
Fortuna Major.
看吧 她就是不让进
Here, listen. She just won’t let me in.
-吉星高照胖夫人 -不 等等
– Fortuna Major. – No, no. Wait, wait.
看这个
Watch this.
-看我歌♥声的力量 -吉星高照胖夫人
– Amazing. Just with my voice. – Fortuna Major.
-好了 进去吧 -谢谢
– Yes, all right. Go in. – Thank you.
三年了 她还是老样子
Still doing that after three years.
-她根本不会唱歌♥ -没错
– She can’t even sing. – Exactly.
-晚上好 -晚上好
– Hey, man. – Hey, man.
-天哪 -真可怕
– Oh, God. – That’s awful.
绿色的是猴子
Green. That’s a monkey.
-这是什么啊 -你管这叫猴子吗
– What is that? – You call that a monkey?
别给他吃了
Do not give him one again.
来 纳威 试试大象
Hey, Neville, try an elephant.
-罗恩 接着 -好的
– Ron, catch. – I will.
这才叫厉害
I think we have a winner.
-不 别吃那个 -不
– Oh, don’t try one of them. – Oh, no.
快看啊 看他的脸
Look at him. His face.
欢迎 孩子们
Welcome, my children.
在这里 你们将在占卜学的世界里遨游
In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination.
在这里 你会发现自己是否具备”视域”
In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight.
你们好 我是特里劳妮教授
Hello. I am Professor Trelawney.
让我们一起走进未来
Together we shall cast ourselves into the future.
本学期主要学习茶叶占卜术
This term, we’ll focus on Tasseomancy,
也就是解读茶叶的奥妙
the art of reading tea leaves.
请拿起你们对面同学的茶杯
So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you.
你们看到了什么
What do you see?
真♥相♥就像书页中
The truth lies buried like a
隐藏的句句箴言 等待人们去发现
sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read.
但首先 你需要开阔思维
But first, you must broaden your minds.
-首先 要放眼未来 -真是废话连篇
– First, you must look beyond. – What a load of rubbish.
-你从哪儿过来的 -我吗
– Where did you come from? – Me?
-我一直在这儿啊 -孩子
– I’ve been here all this time. – You, boy….
你的祖母还好吗
Is your grandmother quite well?
她很好
I think so.
我可不这么认为 把杯子给我
I wouldn’t be so sure of that. Give me the cup.
真遗憾
Pity.
开阔思维
Broaden your minds.
你的力场在波动 亲爱的 你身在未来了吗
Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond?
-我看是的 -没错
– I think you are. – Sure.
快看杯子 你看到了什么
Look at the cup. Tell me what you see.
好的
Yeah.
哈利这有个歪的十字架 是审判和受难
Harry’s got sort of a wonky cross. That’s trials and suffering.
还有个太阳 代表幸福和快乐
And that there could be the sun and that’s happiness.
所以
So…
你会遭点小罪 但却觉得快乐
you’re gonna suffer, but you’re gonna be happy about it.
把杯子给我
Give me the cup.
亲爱的
Oh, my dear boy.
亲爱的
My dear…
这是不祥
you have the Grim.
不想 什么是不想
The Grin? What’s the Grin?
什么不想 蠢货 是不祥
Not the Grin, you idiot. The Grim.
“那是条巨大的幽灵犬
“Taking form of a giant spectral dog.
这是魔法世界最黑暗的预兆
It’s among the darkest omens in our world.
预示着
It’s an omen…
死亡”
of death.”
你们觉得那个不祥
You don’t think that Grim
和小天狼星布莱克有关吗
thing’s got anything to do with Sirius Black?
说实话 罗恩 要我说
Oh, honestly, Ron. If you ask me,
占卜学实在是蠢到家了
Divination’s a woolly discipline.
古代如尼文 这种课才有意思
Now, Ancient Runes, that’s a fascinating subject.
古代如尼文 你究竟选了多少课啊
Ancient Runes? Exactly how many classes are you taking?
好几门吧
A fair few.
等等 怎么可能
Hang on. That’s not possible.
如尼文和占卜课同时上
Ancient Runes is in the same time as Divination.
你得同时上两门课

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!