You have to be in two classes at once.
别傻了 谁能同时上两门课
Don’t be silly. How could anyone be in two classes at once?
“开阔思维 用天目去窥视未来”
“Broaden your minds. Use your Inner Eye to see the future.”
好了 来 都靠近点儿
That’s it. Come on, now. Come closer.
请不要讲话
Less talking, if you don’t mind.
今天让你们大开眼界
I got a real treat for you today.
这堂课很精彩 跟我来
A great lesson. So follow me.
好了 不要再讲话了 在那儿站好
Right, you lot. Less chattering. Form a group over there.
课本翻到第49页
And open your books to page 49.
这书怎么翻页
Exactly how do we do that?
当然要先抚摸书脊 天呐
Just stroke the spine, of course. Goodness me.
-别丢人现眼了 隆巴顿 -我没事
– Don’t be such a wimp, Longbottom. – I’m okay. Okay.
-他们真有意思 -真是有趣极了
– I think they’re funny. – Oh, yeah. Terribly funny.
太逗了 这地方马上就要完蛋了
Witty. God, this place has gone to the dogs.
要是让我老爸知道
Wait until Father hears
邓布利多让个傻瓜来教我们
Dumbledore’s got this oaf teaching classes.
闭嘴 马尔福
Shut up, Malfoy.
摄魂怪 摄魂怪
Dementor! Dementor!
-别理他 -是你捋书 不是书捋你
– Just ignore him. – You’re supposed to stroke it.
他漂亮吧
Isn’t he beautiful?
来跟巴克比克打个招呼
Say hello to Buckbeak.
海格 那是什么
Hagrid, exactly what is that?
这是鹰头马身有翼兽 罗恩
That, Ron, is a hippogriff.
首先要知道 他们都很骄傲
First thing you wanna know is they’re very proud creatures.
特别容易被冒犯 千万不要对他无礼
Very easily offended. You do not want to insult a hippogriff.
不然你就死定了
It may be the last thing you ever do.
好了 谁想来打个招呼
Now, who’d like to come and say hello?
很好 哈利
Well done, Harry. Well done.
来啊
Come on now.
好了
Now…
你得先让它行动
you have to let him make the first move.
出于礼貌
It’s only polite. So…
你要过来 给它好好鞠个躬
step up. Give him a nice bow.
等等看他是不是回礼
Then you wait and see if he bows back.
如果回礼了 你就可以摸他
If he does, you can go and touch him.
如果没有 那个过会再说
If not– Well, we’ll get to that later.
鞠躬吧
Just make your bow.
认真点 弯腰
Nice and low.
后退 哈利 后退
Back off, Harry. Back off.
别动
Keep still.
别动
Keep still.
很好 哈利 给你 大坏蛋
Well done, Harry. Well done. Here, you big brute, you.
好了 你可以去拍拍他了
Right. I think you can go and pat him now.
去吧 别害羞
Go on. Don’t be shy.
要有礼貌 慢一点
Nice and slow, now. Nice and slow. Slow.
不要着急 哈利
Not so fast, Harry.
慢点 哈利 就是这样
Slow down, Harry. That’s it….
很好 慢点 等他主动靠近你
Nice and slow. Now let him come to you.
慢点儿 慢点儿
Slowly, now, slowly, slowly….
好的
That’s it….
好极了
Yes!
太棒了 哈利 做得漂亮
Well done! Well done, Harry, well done!
他能飞吗
Does he get to fly?
-你可以骑他了 -什么
– I think he may let you ride him now. – What?
去吧
Come on.
我把你放上去 骑在翅膀根部
Put you over here, just behind the wing joint.
不要拔羽毛
Don’t pull out any of his feathers,
他会不开心的
because he won’t thank you for that.
好样的 哈利 好样的 巴克比克
Well done, Harry, and well done, Buckbeak.
真厉害 哈利
That was wicked, Harry!
有没有搞错
Oh, please.
很好 做得不错
Well done, well done.
-我第一天表现如何 -棒极了 教授
– How am I doing me first day? – Brilliant, professor.
你一点也不危险 丑陋的大怪物
You’re not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute!
马尔福 不要
Malfoy, no….

No!
巴克比克
Buckbeak!
巴克比克
Whoa! Buckbeak!
回去 你这个笨蛋
Away, you silly creature….
它差点要了我的命
It’s killed me!
别激动 只是擦伤
Calm down. It’s just a scratch!
海格
Hagrid!
得送他去医院
He has to be taken to the hospital.
我是老师 我送他去
I’m the teacher. I’ll do it.
-你们会后悔的 -下课
– You’re gonna regret this. – Class dismissed!
你和那只野鸡
You and your bloody chicken!
很疼吗 德拉科
Does it hurt terribly, Draco?
有时候还疼 不过我算走运了
It comes and it goes. Still, I consider myself lucky.
庞弗雷夫人说 再晚一分钟我的胳膊就废了
Madam Pomfrey said another minute and I could’ve lost my arm.
-我好几周不能做作业了 -听那个蠢货
– I can’t do homework for weeks. – Listen to the idiot.
真会吹牛皮
He’s really laying it on thick, isn’t he?
至少海格没被解雇
At least Hagrid didn’t get fired.
听说德拉科他爸很生气
I hear Draco’s father’s furious.
这事肯定没完
We haven’t heard the end of this.
-有人看见他了 -谁
– He’s been sighted! – Who?
小天狼星布莱克
Sirius Black!
达芙镇 离这里不远
Dufftown? That’s not far from here.
他不会来霍格沃茨的 对吧
You don’t think he’d come to Hogwarts, do you?
-这里到处是摄魂怪 -摄魂怪
– With dementors at every entrance? – Dementors?
他已经溜走一次了
He slipped past them once.
谁知道他会不会再来一次
Who’s to say he won’t do it again?
没错 布莱克无处不在
That’s right. Black could be anywhere.
抓他就像抓烟雾
It’s like trying to catch smoke.
用你的手去抓烟雾
Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands.
发现小天狼星
有意思吧
Intriguing, isn’t it?
有人愿意猜一猜
Would anyone like to venture a guess…
里面有什么吗
as to what is inside?
-是博格特 -很好 托马斯先生
– That’s a boggart, that is. – Very good, Mr. Thomas.
有人能告诉我博格特长什么样子吗
Now, can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like?
-没有人知道 -她什么时候来的
– No one knows. -When did she get here?
博格特会变形
Boggarts are shape-shifters.
变成面前的人最害怕的事物
They take the shape of whatever a person fears the most.
-所以它很 -可怕 是的
– That’s what makes them so– – So terrifying, yes, yes, yes….
幸亏 有条很简单的咒语可以对付它
Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart.
来练习一下 先不要用魔杖
Let’s practice it now. Without wands, please.
跟我念 滑稽滑稽
After me. Riddikulus!
-滑稽滑稽 -很好
– Riddikulus! – Very good.
大点声 吐字清楚些 这样
A little louder and very clear. Listen:
-滑稽滑稽 -滑稽滑稽
– Riddikulus! – Riddikulus!
-我看这门课才滑稽 -很好
– This class is ridiculous. – Very good.
这是简单的部分
So much for the easy part. You see,
但光念咒语是不够的
the incantation alone is not enough.
打败博格特的终极方法就是大笑
What really finishes a boggart is laughter.
尽力把它变成好笑的东西
You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing.
我先做个示范 纳威 你来吧
Let me explain. Neville, would you join me, please?
来 别怕 来吧
Come on, don’t be shy. Come on.
来啊
Come on.
纳威 告诉我你最害怕什么
Hello. Neville, what frightens you most of all?
斯内普教授
Professor Snape.
-什么 -斯内普教授
– Sorry? – Professor Snape.
斯内普教授 是啊 大家都怕他
Professor Snape. Yes, frightens all.
你和奶奶住在一起吧
You live with your grandmother.
是的 我也不想博格特变成她
Yes. I don’t want it to turn into her, either.

No…
不会的 我要你想象一下奶奶穿的衣服
it won’t. I want you to picture her clothes.
只想衣服 一定要非常清晰
Only her clothes, very clearly, in your mind.
-她拿着红色的手提包 -不用说出来
– She carries a red handbag– – We don’t need to hear.
你能想出来 我们就能看见
As long as you see it, we’ll see it.
打开柜子的时候
Now, when I open that wardrobe…
我要你这么做 不好意思
…here’s what I want you to do. Excuse me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!