你真差劲!
You should not do that.
他无可救药
He is impossible.
你越来越无趣,克莉丝汀娜
You’re getting so boring, Christina.
我们得为这里增添生气
We need some fun here.
劳勃好沉郁,奶妈又疯了
Robert is always serious Tess and Nana is crazy.
他们老在监视我
I’m always being watched.
我们走
Come with me.
去哪?
Where are we going?
我要跟你独处,不要他们打扰
I want to spend more time with you, without being disturbed my brothers.
别多说,我决定了
Do not argue. Already decided.
你明天就走,我要珍惜
It’s your last day, I want to use it.
你为什么回英国?
Why return to England?
受家乡的牵引吧
The irresistible call of the roots, I think.
怎么了?
What?
说话像个木头人
Talk like a vegetable.
大英帝国欢迎你回来和我们在一起
On behalf of the empire It is an honor to have you with us.
要来点香草吗?
Herbs for luck?
不了,谢谢
No thanks.
要算命吗?
I read your future?
只要六便士
Sixpence.
算吧
We…
我不信这些胡扯
Do not believe in those things, do you?
别扫兴,我想知道你的未来
I want to know what will happen.
六便士?
Sixpence?
给你
Tome.
我即将结婚
‘I’m getting married soon.’
你即将结婚,就在今年
Is getting married soon. This year.
我将与妻子白头偕老
‘I will live a long life and happy with my wife.’
你将与妻子白头偕老
You will have a long life and be happy with your wife.
生很多小孩
‘Many children’.
你会生很多小孩,其中一个…
Have many children.
将与你童年
One will be named…
丧失的亲人同名
…Of a loved one, lost as a child.
谢谢,轮到你了
Thank you. It’s your turn.
我要说的,你都已知晓
There is something that can say, you do not know.
我要走了
I must go now.
失陪
Forgive me.
这样好奇怪
He does not like that?
是真的吗?
Is this true?
她说你童年出过事
What he said about his childhood?
我有个孪生妹妹
He had a twin sister.
她死得很早
He died very young.
真不幸
Sorry.
怎么回事?
What happened?
她淹死了
Drowned.
我很遗憾
David, I’m sorry.
出事时我在旁边
He was with her when it happened.
也许我主修心理学
I consider psychology because of that.
就是想证明她真的消失了
To prove it really was.
她不可能消失的
She will not ever, David.
思念会产生魔力
There is magic in nostalgia.
没有那魔力,也就没有爱
Without that magic, just the ability to love.
是我的力量泉源
This is my magical place.
是吗?
What is it?
我妈喜欢这里
My mother adored him.
夏季时她每天都来
He came here every summer days.
我能想象到
I can almost see it now…
她那样坐着看书的样子
…Sitting in that chair with a book.
我最记得她那个样子
It’s like more memory.
她过世时你多大?
How old was she when she died?
我十四岁生日前一天
It was a day before my birthday 14.
情人节
Valentine’s Day.
每年的情人节.我都会来这里
Year after year, every day Valentine come here…
静♥坐♥
…I just sit.
感受她的存在
Trying to understand.
我无法接受死亡是终极的
I can not accept that death is the end of everything.
的确很难接受
It’s hard to accept.
你父母在印度过世?
His parents died in India?
他们正要上山
They were heading to the mountains.
那年雨季来得早,他们…
The rain fell earlier in the year.
就这样消失了
Just disappeared.
奶妈深信妈每晚都回来这里
For my Mother Nana come here every night.
她说见过我妈
She says she saw her once.
在这里见过?
She says you saw her?
从此她就不对劲了
That was the beginning of their problems.
比赛看谁先到家
A race to the house.
你们去了哪?
Where have you been?
骑马
Riding.
骑马?
Riding?
在晚上?
At night?
抱歉,劳勃
Sorry, Robert.
抱歉?
Sorry?
你是该感到抱歉!
You should.
我们等你们好久
We wait for hours for dinner.
我好担心
I was worried.
我们不是故意的
It was not our intention to slow us down.
你来帮奶妈,却没什么表现
Is supposed to help to Nana, but tell me what has he done?
别说了,不是大卫的错
For now, not David’s fault.
我想也不是
Of course not.
奶妈担心死了
Nana was very worried.
这样很不应该
It’s terrible that you do that.
抱歉
Sorry.
你妹妹已经成年
His sister is an adult woman.
今天的事是我不对
And the fault is all mine.
晚安
Good night.
大卫…
David
[声音]将水咳出来
幸好我们都在
How well we were close.
有水草…
Algae…
我无法挣脱那些水草…
I could not shake them.
水草? 什么水草?
Algae? What algae?
它们拖我下去
I had caught.
纠缠着我
Suffocate.
根本没有水草
There are no algae.
它们…紧绕着我脖子
They were around my neck.
绞勒着我…
Suffocate.
后来突然…
And suddenly…
又松开了
He was free.
那是我
That was me.
大卫…
David. David.
那是我!
That was me.
我们扶你回屋里
Come friend, let’s go inside.
我来收你的湿衣服
I came for your wet clothes.
太好了
And I really appreciate it.
我拿到厨房♥去,明早就干了
I’ll put in the kitchen be dry in the morning.
大卫,我好担心你
I’m worried, David.
你怎么会掉进湖里?
As it fell into the lake?
克莉丝汀娜
Christina…
我不是掉进去
I did not fall.
我是被推下去的
I was pushed.
被推?
Pushed?
有人推我
Someone pushed me.
你不是指我说过的事吧
Do not be thinking about what I said.
我妈很温柔
My Mother was a gentle person.
绝不会做这种事
She never push someone to the lake.
我不是指今堂
Heaven. No, Mother.
推我的是「东西」
Someone pushed me.
谁会这么做?
Who would do that?
或许就是吓唬奶妈的人
Perhaps the same person this scaring Nana.
当晚抓我房♥门的人
The same person who I was scratching the door that night.
– 赛门在哪? – 在睡觉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!