哪一位?
Hello?
早知道我就好好笑一个
If I had known, would have smiled for you.
享利·道尔医生
Dr. Henry Doyle.
道尔医生,真是谢天谢地
Thank God you’re here.
不必「谢天」,应该谢克莉丝汀娜
Thank God if you will, but better thank her Christina.
韦布小姐的情况不太好.她精神不稳定
Mrs. Webb did not feel well, your nerves are shattered.
克莉丝汀娜也这么说
Christina told me.
– 她在哪? – 我带你去
Where’s Nana? – I wear with it.
麻烦你
Very nice of you.
能告诉我…如果可以的话
Tell me… if you please.
请问你布下陷阱想拍什么?
You expect to find all those wires and gunpowder?
奶妈的鬼魂,或许?
The ghost of poor Nana, maybe?
或者是装鬼的人
Or someone getting pass through the ghost.
我跟她说话,她突然抽搐
We were talking, and suddenly had a seizure.
紧抓喉咙,似乎有人掐她
It seemed that something was choking.
希望她能撑过这场风波
I was hoping that forgotten about the ghost.
马瑞尔夫妇在世时她挺坚强的
It used to be so strong before the death of Messrs. Mariell.
你认识他们很久了?
Meet the family of long ago?
认识了一辈子
I’ve always known.
三个小孩都是我接生的
I was at the birth of three children.
原来如此
I see.
我可能成事不足,败事有余
I have not been of much help here.
或许熟人能让她平静
Perhaps a familiar face calm a little.
韦布小姐?
Mrs. Webb?
不,不要…
No, no…
请你回避一下
Leave us alone for a moment, please.
求求你,我没事
No, please. I’ll be fine…
当然
Sure, Nana.
你找我来是对的
They did well to call me.
她精神受创
She is suffering emotional trauma.
我开了些安♥眠♥药♥
I gave him something to help her sleep.
我能帮上什么忙吗?
Is there anything I can do?
试着说服她这里没闹鬼吧
Try to convince that Edbrook is haunted.
我会的
I’ll try.
她正在歇息
She is resting now.
最好别吵她
Let it rest a while.
若有需要,请克莉丝汀娜联络我
Christina knows where find me if you need me.
再见
See…
不必送我
…I know where the exit is.
谢谢你
Thank you, doctor.
有吓着你吗?
What panic?
当然没有
Of course not.
对不起,我忍♥不住
Sorry, I could not endure.
你好顽皮
Naughty girl.
看来在嘲讽之外,你仍存疑
Perhaps, behind all the cynicism, only one question.
疑惑是好的
Well, doubt is healthy.
能测试你的信念
Serves to test our convictions.
你觉得你会看见什么?
I expected to find, when she opened the door?
有人在弹钢琴
Someone playing the piano.
谁?
Who?
我不知道
I do not know.
但你还是开了门
But still opened.
你好勇敢
It is very brave.
一个敢冒险的灵魂…
An adventurous spirit.
是什么?
What was that?
老鼠?
A rat?
不是…只是影子闪动
A shadow moved, was nothing.
你回来得很早
He returned early?
是啊,舞会好无聊
If… the party was boring.
我慌称头痛
I said I had a headache.
主人家的公子载我回来
Someone brought me home.
他好迷恋我
He is in love with me.
像不像是吹牛?
I presumed to say?
你的确迷人
No, not you.
好美
It’s beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
这曲子让我想起我妈
Reminds me of my mother.
音乐能让回忆格外清晰
Not funny, like music the memories become so vivid?
是啊
Yes, indeed.
这是怎么回事?
What the hell was that?
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
我没事
Yes.
你还真闲不住
I see you have been working hard teacher.
你碰过灯?
I play this?
它在闪,我就调亮点
Yes, it was intermittent and it only went up a bit.
在这一区别碰煤气灯
Do not touch the gas in this part of the house…
…很危险
…Is very dangerous.
是啊,我已经体会到了
Oh yes, I realize.
这栋房♥子很容易失火,希望你能理解
This place is a fire trap. If you understand me?
克莉丝汀娜,该就寝了吧?
Time to go to sleep Christina.
早安
Good morning.
韦布小姐怎么样?
How is Mrs. Webb?
没有起色
It is a little better.
大卫,老实说
I’ll be honest with you, David.
我并不特别想要你来
I particularly I did not want you to come.
只是希望对奶妈有帮助
I agreed because I thought that would help the Nana.
但她似乎更糟了
But it seems to have worsened.
我不是医生
I’m not a healer.
你不相信这里有鬼吧?
You will not believe Edbrook This haunted. Truth?
至今尚无证据
I have not found some evidence.
那你没有必要留下吧?
So, is there anything in particular to keep it here?
大卫
David.
你是来帮助奶妈的
He was invited to come to help Nana.
别误解我妹妹的友善
Do not abuse the hospitality of my sister.
我今晚结束工作.按计划明天离开
I finish my work tonight and I’m leaving tomorrow as scheduled.
除非你要我现在走
Unless you want to do now.
不是的
No
明天你就走
Tomorrow is fine.
早安
Good morning.
你跟劳勃似乎相处融洽
You and Robert seem be getting along.
是吗?
Think?
睡得好吗?
Sleep well?
很好,谢谢,你呢?
Okay, thanks. And you?
很不好
Very bad.
整晚都在做梦
I dreamed all night.
梦见什么?
With what?

With you.
拍到什么东西了?
Something fell into their traps?
恐怕没有
No, I’m afraid not.
别失望,这是好消息
Do not be discouraged, that’s good news.
你告诉她了吗?
You talk to her?
还没有
No, not yet.
奶妈
Nana
奶妈,好消息.大卫还没有抓到鬼
Nana, good news. David has not found any ghost.
真令人人难过
Sad, no?
她如此魂不守舍
She is so lost.
我明天就要走了
You knew I was going tomorrow?
学校还有事
I have work to do.
我或许会不放人
Perhaps not let it go.
别闹了
Enough.
大卫
David
能替我签名吗?
I sign your book?
我很乐意
With pleasure.
要借用我的背吗?
You can support me.
别扭来扭去.我的字已够丑了
Please do not move, My handwriting is terrible.
「致迷人的克莉丝汀娜
‘For the bold and charming Christina’.
我会永远记得你」
‘Never forget’.
谢谢你,大卫
Thanks, David.
赛门!
Simon.
吓到你了吧
I did it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!