Where was Simon? – Sleeping.
你怎么知道我坠入湖里?
I knew he was in the lake?
你不是在指责我吧?
Is accusing me?
你为何不指责奶妈?
You just have to accuse the Nana.
我们为何要伤害你?
Why do any of we want to hurt him?
你很可能淹死
He could have drowned, David.
我以为你会感激我
I should be grateful.
对不起…非常对不起
Sorry.
我当然感激你,我只是…
I am very grateful to you. I’m just…
搞糊涂了
…Very confused.
没关系
All is well.
抱歉我动气了.一定吓着你了
I’m sorry I upset. It must be awful for you.
你会感到好点的(喝点小酒)
You may feel better with this.
驱除湖水的寒气
We remove the taste of the lake.
你一定累坏了
You must be exhausted.
今天挺难熬的
It was a day so difficult.
任何事都会发生
Everything happened.
你该休息了
Probably need sleep.
克莉丝汀娜…
Christina…
我没发疯,是不是老师?
I’m not crazy. Are not teacher?
明天请带我走
Take me with you tomorrow.
你是我的救星,求求你!
You are my salvation. Please.
不要! 放开我!
No. Let.
不要!
No!
– 早安. – 早安
Good morning. – Good morning.
你收拾好后,赛门帮你提行李
When packing, Simon will help with the bags…
克莉丝汀娜会载你到车站
Christina… and take him to the station.
我恐怕不走了
I’m afraid I will not.
随便你
As you wish.
接线生.坎伯利大学284室
The number, please.Camberley, 284.
艾许教授研究室
Ash professor’s office.
凯蒂,我是大卫,请你帮个忙
Kate, I’m David. Listen, I need your help.
你还好吗?
Is everything okay?
我昨晚去找你,以为你回来了
Last night I went home. I had returned.
请取消我明天的课
Will have to cancel my classes tomorrow.
我还要多待几天
I’m staying a few days.
大卫,你声音不太对
David does not sound so good..
我没事
I’m fine.
请你帮我一个忙
I want to do something for me.
查阅下1923年2月17日的泰唔士报
Look for the edition of the Times February 17, 1923.
第13页,左上角,好吗?
Page 13, top left. Understood?
好的,很快
Yes, I have it all.
我再打给你
I’ll call you later.
好的,大卫,再见
Well David, we are.
劳勃,不要!
Robert, please, no.
行了…劳勃
Basta, Robert.
好了…
Enough.
– 拜托… – 继续啊
– Please… – Continued.
继续…
Continua.
来啊,就在这…
Continua.
都瞧瞧…
Let’s see…
来吧.都在这呢.我们开始吧
Come on. Right here. For here we go.
是大卫!
It’s David.
我就知道是大卫
Le Atina, knew it was David.
四个人可以玩艾德布鲁克游戏
We are a party of four. Edbrook we play.
连奶妈一共五个人
Five, with Nana.
对!奶妈也来玩
Yes, Nana can play.
别这样,今天你过生日
Come on, Nana. It’s your birthday.
祝你生日快乐…
Happy birthday to you.
祝奶妈生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday dear Nana. Happy birthday to you.
她当然要玩
Of course you’re playing.
艾德布鲁克游戏
Now… The game Edbrook.
非常简单
It is very simple.
– 每人交1先令. – 其中一人躲起来
Each puts a shilling. – Someone is hiding.
到他就赢了
Whoever finds it wins.
没人找到他.钱就是他的
If no one is… That gets the money.
很简单
very simple
我不太会玩游戏
I’m no good for games.
大卫,我们需要你.别扫兴嘛
David.We need you. Do not be a killjoy.
我们想逗奶妈开心
Is to encourage Nana.
玩起来很刺♥激♥的
You never know who you can find.
大卫,你先去躲
David, hide first.
我们来找你
And we will seek.
我们会数到一百
Count to 100.
我们会慢慢数
Slow. It has to be slow.
1, 2, 3…
大卫,赶快啊
Come on David, you must hurry.
4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10…
…11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16…
我总是先找这里
I always look here first.
找到你
I found you.
我赢了
I won.
– 大卫?
– David?
– 凯蒂找到了吗? – 找到了
kate find it? – I have it.
是篇验尸报告
It is the report about a death.
「艾德布鲁克宅第悲剧
‘Tragedy in Edbrook Mansion’.
法医安东·尼叶慈…」
‘Mr. Anthony Yates’
– “法医…” – 快点,直接讲重点
‘Judge…’ Fast. Just tell me what happened?
马瑞尔太太投湖溺毙
It says here that Ms. Mariell drowned in the lake.
判定为自杀
The verdict was suicide.
精神状态失控
For a period of mental disorder.
– 大卫? – 谢谢你,凯蒂
David? – Thanks.
怎么回事,大卫
What is the problem, David?
怎么回事?
What is the problem?
我已经乱了头绪,就是这样
You do not know what to believe, that’s the problem.
我好担心你
I’m worried about you.
是吗?我也好担心自己
Oh yeah? I too.
我不知我是否胡思乱想
I do not know if I’m imagining things.
你奶妈是否疯了
I do not know if Nana is crazy.
我是否变得跟她一样?
Now I’m seeing what she sees?
我信不过这里的一切
Do not trust anyone, or anything in this house.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
是吗?
Really, I can?
记得这个日期吗?
This date means anything to you?
大卫…
David…
你为何骗我?
Why lie?
我们捏造她死在印度…
Invented who died in India because…
我们无法承受事实
…Can not stand the truth.
你母亲为何自杀?
Why his mother committed suicide?
父亲死后,她就郁郁寡欢
After father’s death, became very depressed.
回来之后情况更糟
Back to Edbrook only makes things worse.
触景伤情…
So many memories…
我好想念她
I miss her so much.
谁发现尸体?
Who found the body?
她已经死了,这就够了
Died. What is enough?
你已经知道我们的秘密
Now you know our dirty little secret.
还需要问这些吗?
You have to ask this?
恐怕是的
Yes, I’m afraid so.
你想知道死尸什么模样?
Want to know how found the body, right?
她双唇发紫,皮肤…
The blue lips, swollen skin…
…皮肤龟裂.双眼圆睁
…And cracked. The eyes open and fixed.
你对死人感兴趣,真恶心!
You have a morbid fascination for the dead.
你该去看医生
You should see a doctor, David.
是奶妈发现的,她深受打击
Nana Tess was the one who found it.
这是不同的
It was never the same.
你满意了吗?
Satisfied?
克莉丝汀娜?
Christina
韦布小姐?
Ms. Webb?
救命啊!
Help.
克莉丝汀娜!克莉丝汀娜!
Christina. Christina.
救命!
Help.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!