像男子汉一样离去? – 好主意
Walk Like A Man? – Good idea.
集中精神
Concentrate.
好…集中精神
Okay. Okay. Okay, concentrate.
没用的
This isn’t working.
汤玛斯!汤玛斯!
Thomas! Thomas!
汤玛斯 是我
Thomas, it’s me.
迈罗
It’s Milo.
不是收音机 是我!
It’s not about the radio. It’s me!
成功了
Contact.
希望他不会吓到
Hope he doesn’t take this badly.
你在他开车的时候大叫
You yelled at him in a moving car.
哪有!只是大声了一点
I did not yell! I was just a bit loud.
你总是大吼大叫的
You did. You always yell everything.
那不是我的主意 是潘妮的 都是她…
It wasn’t even my idea, okay? It was Penny’s. She was the one going…
别怪到我头上
Don’t try to blame me, boy.
还要多久他才能出院?
Well, how long’s he gonna be out?
我又不是麻醉师
What do I look like, an anesthesiologist?
我们浪费了一个晚上
I mean, we’ve lost a whole night already.
我的车
My car.
我的车怎么了?
What happened to my car?
汤玛斯?
Thomas?
他可能有点不高兴
He may be a tad upset.
汤玛斯?
Thomas?
小甜心 听见我们吗?
Sweetie pie, can you hear us?
对不起 汤玛斯
We’re so sorry, Thomas.
别担心 你没事
Don’t worry, you’re gonna be okay.
他们对我做了什么?
Okay, what have they got me on?
你好吗?
How are you?
你断了几根肋骨 但没事
You just cracked a couple of ribs, but you’re gonna be okay.
我的天哪
My God.
汤玛斯 好久不见 希望你没忘了我们
Thomas, it’s been a very long time. We hope you haven’t forgotten us.
我们需要你的帮助
We really need your help, Tom.
天哪 又回来了
God, they’re back.
他还记得
He remembers us.
他还记得
He remembers us.
幻觉又回来了
The hallucinations are back.
没想到我们是幻觉
I never thought of us as hallucinations.
他要上哪去?
Wait. Me, neither. Where’s he going?
你要去哪?
Thomas? Where are you going?
厕所在哪? – 我们终于搞清楚该怎么做了
Bathroom down here? We finally figured out what we’re supposed to do.
你们应该深埋在我的潜意识
You’re supposed to stay deep, deep in my subconscious.
别逃开 – 不要嘲笑他
Don’t run away from us. – Don’t jabber at him.
很久没跟他说话了
I haven’t talked to him in so long.
他不理我们 他完全无视我们
He’s ignoring us. He’s completely ignoring us.
假装不认识
Pretending he don’t know us.
汤玛斯 你没发疯 – 我们真的存在
Thomas, you’re not crazy. – We’re real, in our way.
大家好
Hi, guys.
他好幸运 是的 当然 是的
He’s a lucky one. Yeah, sure. Yeah.
都有人来探望 我却没有
He gets visitors. I never get visitors. Yeah.

Hi.
今天不行 我没吃药
No, not today. I’m off medication.
这听起来有点扯 你看得见我身边的人吗?
Look, this is gonna sound crazy. Do you see any other people with me?
没有
No.
没人
Nobody.
除了那四位
Besides those four.
你真见到了?
Do you really see them?

Yes.
他们的外貌?
What do they look like?
一位带着棕帽的绅士 一位好看的黑人女士
There’s a gentleman in a brown hat, a nice-looking black lady,
一位带粉红发带的金发小姐 一位穿着皮外套的年轻人
a blonde lady with a pink doily, and a young buck in a leather jacket.
我没对象喔
I’m available.
还有一位戴鼻环的裸男
And the naked guy with the nose ring.
啊?没有啊…
No, there’s no naked guy…
我知道
I know that.
你测试我 我也测试你
You double-check me, I double-check you.
你真幸运
You’re lucky.
我见到的都不是真的
Well, the ones I see aren’t real.
他们都白天来 有些还阴魂不散
The ones I see come to me in the daytime and sometimes they stay around.
他们说是来自外星球
Like other planets. The stuff they said.
来自其他世界的人或东西…
I mean, people from other places, well, things from other places.
你们是真的
You don’t know which… – You’re real.
我们也这么认为
We’ve always thought so.
但是能力有限
Yeah. I mean, we can’t do much.
能力有限
We can’t do much.
没能力
No.
我还以为自己有严重的情绪问题
See, I thought that I had these serious emotional problems.
所以说服自己你们是我捏造的
And so, I convinced myself that I’d made you up.
不是这样 亲爱的
No, no. No, sweetie, no.
我们一直都在你身边 汤玛斯
We’ve been here right beside you all the time, Thomas.
我们应该要你 帮我们完成使命的
We were supposed to have you help finish things for us, things we needed to do.
太神奇了
This is so amazing.
很奇妙对吧 汤玛斯?
Isn’t it wonderful, Thomas?
这一切终于连贯了…
I mean, the way the pieces all fit, you and us, I mean…
你们凭什么以为我会帮忙?
What on Earth makes you think I would do anything to help you?
汤玛斯‧肯尼斯‧莱利 你给我回来!
Thomas Kenneth Reilly, you get back here!
我就知道
I told you, I told you.
快跟上 他会疯掉
Don’t leave him, he’s gonna be mad.
真的很抱歉 你有保险吧?
I’m real sorry. Really. You have insurance, though, right?
你也许不在车上 – 你开太快了
You may not ride in the car. You drive too fast, anyway.
我真的很抱歉
Look, I said I was sorry, and I have a name, you know.
我才不会到处去解决你们早就该解决的问题
I am not going to run all over the place trying to fix things that you should have fixed years ago.
去毁掉另一个小孩的人生吧
Find some other little kid and screw up his life.
抱歉 我们会紧紧黏着你
Sorry, Cosmo, but we’re stuck to you like glue.
你干嘛这么生气?我们有过美好时光
Where do you get off being so pissed? We had great times together.
是的 我们一起做了许多事 别的孩子都没有
That’s true. I mean, you did things with us no other kid ever got to do.
没错 然后就离开我 – 我们没有
Yeah, right. And then you left me. You left me all alone. No, we didn’t leave you.
你们在我七岁的时候消失 – 当时必须如此
Yeah, well, you disappeared when I was seven years old. We felt we had to, Thomas.
一点隐私都没有 约会也跟着我 – 我们没偷看
God, I’ve had no privacy. You’ve been with me on my dates. But we didn’t look.
有啦 – 有一次
Yes, we did. – Well, once.
多年的治疗就想搞清楚怎么回事
I was in therapy for years trying to figure out what the hell happened to me.
我们都在场
We know. We were there.
我也得到了启发 – 在他治疗的时候?
I got more out of it than you did. You got something out of his therapy?
我深受感动…
That whole self-esteem thing? I really got in touch…
能不能安静1小时 我还要过日子
Excuse me, could you not speak for like an hour? I have a life to lead here.
你这是过日子吗?
Is that what you call it?
拜托 再消失吧
Do me a favor, fade out again.
他很不高兴见到我们
He’s not that happy to see us.
我们让吉姆分♥析♥一下招股说明书
So, let’s table that until next week and give Jim a chance to analyze the prospectus.
除非你帮我们 否则缠着你不放
Now, Thomas… We’re gonna be with you forever unless you help us!
汤玛斯 – 他在叫你
Thomas. He’s speaking to you!
恒星航♥空♥进展如何?还要清算吗?
Where are we with Stellar Aviation? Are we still going for liquidation?
没错 如果想拿回投资的话
Yeah, well, if we want to get our money back, yes.
我会向法官呈报这些数据…
I was actually just going over the figures that I gave to the judge…
上一季损失了三百万 那些小丑堕落很快
The last quarter alone, Stellar lost $3 million. These clowns are going down fast.
他竟然不帮忙
No. I can’t believe he won’t help us.
公车司机说可以直接附身
You know, the bus driver said we could just take over his body.
不用他同意吗?
Without his permission?
太激进了 可以吗? – 试试看
That’s fairly aggressive. Can we do that? Let’s find out.
法官支持我们
The judge is very much with us on this one. He’s a reasonable man.
他也是我们麦肯锡案的法官 – 好了 开始
He’s the same guy we used on the Mackenzie liquidation. Okay, here goes.
他知道拖得越久…
He realizes that the longer we delay…
对我们跟债权人而言…
the worse it is for us and our…
更糟
creditors.
不提那些人了
But enough about them.
感觉真好
God, it feels so good.
米契尔 你真是性感的老人
You know, Mitchell, for an older man, you really are quite attractive.
汤玛斯
Thomas…
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你有发现… 这里只有一位女性吗?
You know… Eleven men and only one woman?
我们应该改变一下
I think we can do a little better than that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!