很期待你能来拜访 我是说…
and we’d love you to stop by. I mean…
没什么大不了的 如果你在附近的话…
I mean, you know, it’s no big deal. If you’re around and…
刚好30秒 他要走了
Bingo, 30 seconds, he’s out of here.
不行 这很重要 他应该见见女方父母
No. It’s high time. He should meet her parents.
天哪 会见父母的时刻 对吧?
God. The parent moment, right?
拜托 汤玛斯 她不会等你一辈子 别搞砸了
Come on, Thomas, she’s not gonna wait around forever. Don’t blow it.
娶她 别娶她
Marry her, don’t marry her.
结束就通知我
Phone me when it’s over.
好吧 会见父母的时刻
Okay, the parent moment.
见你的父母没问题
I don’t have any problem with meeting your parents.
某些时候
At some point.
某些时候?
“At some point”?
听你说的
God, you know, listen to you.
只要有正经事 你就…
Anytime things get remotely serious, you start…
躲躲闪闪
I don’t know, wiggling around.
你喜欢我这样躲躲闪闪
I thought you liked it when I wiggled around.
我哪里做错了?
God, where did I go wrong?
男人总爱劈腿 就像我
Guy likes to play the field, you know. Takes after me.
只有狒狒才跟你劈腿
A baboon in heat takes after you.
茱莉亚 你笑死我了
Julia, you’re killing me.
你笑死我了
You’re killing me.
对了 我忘记我已经死了
Yeah, I’m already dead. I forgot.
大伙快来
You guys.
时候到了 呜!
It is time. Ooo!
时候到了 呜?
“It’s time, ooo”?
好吧…我来迟了
All right, all right, all right, I’m a little late.
我应该在15或20年前就来接你们
I should have picked you up about 15 or 20 years ago,
但你们知道上面的时间有点错乱
but, you know, up there, time’s a little relative.
上车吧 死人
Let’s go, dead people.
时候到了
Time to, you know, to go.
带你们去下一站
I’m taking you onwards.
我认得你
I know you.
你是公车司机
You’re the bus driver.
很好
Very good.
拜托
Now come on.
你这个白烂把我们害死了
You’re the idiot that got us all killed.
没错 下♥贱♥的东西
Yeah. You lousy bastard.
因为你 我花了30年等待奇蹟出现
Because of you, I’ve spent the last 30 years coolin’ my heels with Mr. Excitement here.
我…我吃不到像样的东西 不能抽烟
I… I can’t get a decent meal, I can’t get a smoke,
最重要的是 甚至不能和女人上♥床♥
and especially, I can’t get laid.
你害我变成了和尚
You’ve turned me into a goddamn monk.
慢着 我也死在那场车祸了
Hey, back off. I died in that crash, too.
我们也很遗憾
We are so sorry.
你一点也不后悔吗?
Aren’t you even gonna apologize for what you did?
我被罚开五百年的公车赎罪
Well, I’m doing penance. I’m driving this bus around for the next 500 years.
真的 我很抱歉
Believe me, I’m sorry.
我不像你们还有机会
And it’s not like they gave me the opportunities that you got.
机会? – 没错
Opportunities? Yeah.
什么机会?
For what?
我知道我们没死 也不是活着 也没上天堂
We know we’re not dead. We know we’re not alive. We know we’re not there. For that matter,
甚至不在这里 我们…
we’re not here. We’re…
什么机会?
What?
什么? – 什么?
What? What?
什么…?这是怎么回事?
What? What? What? What is this?
我来到了阴阳魔界吗?
What am I, in The Twilight Zone here?
我说的是解决你们人生的机会
I’m talking about the opportunity to resolve your lives.
每个人死前还可以完成一件事
You do… You know, you get to do the one thing you would’ve done before you died.
除非被某个家伙无意中缩短了寿命
Except you didn’t get to do it on account of some guy unintentionally cut your lives a little short.
我们什么也没做
We haven’t done anything.
什么也没解决
We haven’t resolved anything.
你们在说笑吧
You’re joking.
没有人告诉你们吗?
I mean, you were told about this?
天使下凡解释一切?
The angel, he came down, he explained it to you?
慢着…
Hold it, hold it.
好 慢着…
All right. Hold it, hold it.
后退…好…
All right, back off, back off. All right, all right! Okay, okay.
你们从50年代就盘旋在这 等待结果?
I mean, you’ve been hanging around in Limboville here since the ’50s, just wondering what gives?
依我看 你们应该完成一件让你们生命圆♥满♥的事情
Well, you see, what you’re supposed to have done is to take care of the one thing that would’ve made your lives complete.
我的意思不是说赚大钱
You know, I mean, I’m not talking about making a million dollars,
或是和美女共度春宵 我的意思是…
or shacking up with some pin-up girl or something. I mean…
共度春宵还不错…
Shackin’ up with some pin-up girl doesn’t…
闭嘴
Shut up.
那到底该怎么做?我们只是灵魂
Well, how in the world are we supposed to do that? We’re spirits.
不能打电♥话♥ 不能… – 推公车司机进绞肉机
Yeah, we can’t make a phone call, we can’t… Punch some bus driver in the chops.
要透过代理肉体
Your corporeal being.
你们要利用他的肉体
You’re supposed to use him as a vehicle.
如果他不愿意 就附身在他身上
And if he won’t do it, you enter his body and you make him do it.
附身?
Enter his body?
我们能附在他身上?
We can take him over?
噢 早知道就好了
Well, that would’ve been helpful to know.
我就知道这一切是有原因的
I knew there was a reason for all of this.
当然 一切都是伟大工程的一部分
Yeah, yeah, sure. It’s all part of the grand scheme of things.
只要有人带着光环 告诉你们原委 一切顺利了
Which is worth diddly if someone doesn’t get his halo down here and tell you what’s going on.
感谢上帝 我还以为会永远卡在这里
Thank God. I thought we were gonna be stuck here forever.
太好了 – 可以去找我的孩子了
This is great. My kids. I can find out about my kids.
不不…
No. No, no. No, no, no.
慢着 现在太迟了
Wait a second now. It’s too late now.
公车已经来了
I mean, I got the bus. It’s right here.
你现在不能带我们走
What? You can’t take us now.
我们现在才知道
Now that we know?
我必须这么做 时间到了
I gotta take you now. I mean, it’s time.
而且还有许多婴儿快出生了 你们是我负责的
And, you know, there are new babies on the way, and you guys are my responsibility.
这都是你的错…
It’s your fault we’re here. I mean…
你还有良心吗?
Don’t you have a conscience?
人人都可取消
Everybody gets cancellations.
不是每个人
Not everybody.
拜托 – 拜托
Come on. Come on.
为了弥补你的过错 再拖一下
Think of your guilt. Just a little while longer.
重新安排时间
Yeah, reschedule.
都是你的错
Think about your guilt.
好啦 也许…我能缓一缓 好满足你们的需要
All right. Maybe… Maybe I can hold off until each one of you is actually needed.
是吗?你行的
Would you? You would.
是可以 但是先警告你们时间有限
I would, but it’s not gonna be long, I’m warning you.
真不敢相信我会答应
I can’t believe I’m even doing this.
太夸张了
It’s crazy.
我冒着极大的风险
You know, I’m sticking my neck out here,
当我再回来的时候你们最好准备好了
and when I come back for you, you better be ready.
我先来 – 你别想
I got first dibs on him. – No, you don’t.
嘿 汤玛斯 – 汤玛斯
Hey, Thomas. Thomas.
还记得我吗?我是迈罗
Hey, man. Remember me? It’s Milo.
我们好想你… – 好久不见
We’ve missed you. After all this time… Long time no see?
人生中最棒的时光
…the greatest times of my life.
好久 还是不见
Long time, still no see.
你这样不对 让我试试
You’re not doing it right. Let me try.
我就是这个意思
That’s exactly what I’m saying
当我们见面时 你充满火花 – 当然
is that, you know, when we met, you had this spark. Sure.
什么火花?她在说什么?
Spark? What is she talking about?
我只想带回那种感觉
I’m just trying to bring that back.
汤玛斯 听见了吗? – 好
Thomas, can you hear us? Okay.
我明晚去见你父母
I’ll meet your parents tomorrow night.
我们完了
We’re screwed.
我们完了 这家伙傻了
We’re screwed. The guy’s brain-dead.
你有集中精神吗? – 我集中了
Are you concentrating like we used to? Yes, I’m concentrating.
别对他尖叫
We don’t just scream at him.
汤玛斯!醒醒! – 迈罗!迈罗!
Thomas! Hey, wake up! Milo! Milo!
迈罗 住手 坐下
Milo, Milo, stop it. Sit down. Shh!
别对他大吼 – 天哪
You can’t just yell at him. God.
帮帮忙 我们要像以前一样集中精神
Come on, we have to concentrate together like we used to.
消失还比较简单一点
It’s a lot easier to disappear than to appear.
唱那首”像男子汉一样离去”
Sing Walk Like A Man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!