是时候让你恢复正常了
It’s time for you to be like other kids.
跟你的父母好好过日子
Just be with your mommy and your daddy.
汤玛斯 我们离去的时候到了
Thomas, we feel the time has come for us to go away.
不!
What? No!
没错 老弟
Yeah, buddy.
这样对你比较好
It’ll be a lot better for you. Honest.
我们也不想 汤玛斯 但我们该走了
We don’t want to, Thomas, but we have to go.
拜托别走 我会乖乖听话
No, please. I’ll do anything you want.
我会假装你们不在 好吗? 我会保密
I’ll pretend you’re not there, okay? It will be a secret.
我们做不到 这样行不通的
We can’t do that, sweetie. It doesn’t work.
别哭 我们会静静地守护着你
Don’t cry. We’re gonna be right here watchin’ over you. Just quietly.
你会没事的 孩子
You’ll be okay, kiddo.
你会长大 忘了我们
You’ll grow up, you’ll forget about us.
不 我不会忘!
No, I won’t. I won’t!
再见了 小牛仔
So long, buckaroo.
回来 别离开我
Come back. Don’t leave me.
迈罗
Milo.
对不起 汤玛斯
I’m so sorry, Thomas.
你们说是我特别的朋友 特别的朋友不会离开我
You said you were my special friends, and special friends don’t go away.
你会交到新朋友
You’re gonna find new friends.
一定会 你是个好人
You certainly will. You are a great guy.
我不要新朋友 我要你
I don’t want new friends. I want you.
我真想给你一个大拥抱
I just wish I could give you a big hug.
茱莉亚 – 再见 亲亲
Julia. Goodbye, sweetie.
我爱你 – 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
回来
Come back.
再见 汤玛斯
Goodbye, Thomas.
拜托留下来
Please stay.
不 哈里森
No. Harrison.
汤玛斯?
Thomas?
我以你为荣
I am so proud of you.
别走
Don’t go.
潘妮
Penny.
汤玛斯 别担心
Thomas, no worries.
我要你
I need you.
快回来 回来
Just come back. Come back.
回来 别走
Come back, don’t go.
回来 别走
Don’t go, come back.
迈罗!
Milo!
茱莉亚!哈里森!
Julia! Harrison!
茱莉亚!
Julia!
哈里森!
Harrison!
潘妮!
Penny!
迈罗!
Milo!
“我有一双纯棉袜子”
“I have a nice pair of 100%-wool socks.
“应该不会影响到你”
“I don’t think they’re gonna bother you.”
我说”你告诉我没影响 那我的过敏哪来的?”
I said, “You’re telling me what’s gonna bother me, “what I’m gonna feel allergic to?”
所以最后我拿到一打的…
So I ended up getting a dozen pairs…
成双的
Pairs.
25%的尼龙袜 我之前说过吗?
25% nylon. Have I told you this before?
汤玛斯15岁的时候就说了
When Thomas was about 15.
到哪里了? – 恒星航♥空♥ 另一个破产案
Where are we, anyway? Stellar Aviation. Another bankruptcy.
你都不关心
Don’t you ever pay attention?
我不懂他们为何 老是叫汤玛斯做这件事
I wonder why they always send Thomas to do this.
他没困扰啊 – 他有
‘Cause it doesn’t seem to bother him. It does.
你够了没?你抓不到的
Stop it, would you? You’re never gonna catch one.
听着 我是个男人
Hey, look, I’m a man.
你是个死人
You’re a dead man.
你从70年代起就一直找我的麻烦
You bug my ass. You’ve been buggin’ my ass since the early ’70s.
他自找的 – 派特森 近来如何?
This guy chose it. Hey, Patterson, how you doing?
你们找得到就用一样的零件 – 是 先生
Use the same damn parts if you got to, but get going. Yes, sir.
派特森 你去哪了?
Patterson, where you been?
你想干嘛 莱利先生?
What are you trying to do, Mr. Reilly?
我想干嘛?我想找你
What am I tryin’ to do? I’m trying to contact you.
打电♥话♥、传真、送信、呼叫 都不理我
I phoned, I faxed, I messengered, I paged. You’re very mysterious.
开门见山吧
So get to the point?
你知道星期一有破产听证会吧?
You’re aware of the bankruptcy hearing on Monday?
我当然知道
Yes, of course I’m aware of it.
那就好 我只是顺便来告诉你
Okay. Well, I just dropped by to tell you that my bank and,
其实 我代表银行还有债权人决定清算公♥司♥
well, actually, the rest of your creditors have decided to push for liquidation.
什么?
What?
我还没破产 只是有点落后
Look, I’m not bankrupt, I’m just behind a little.
落后六百多万
A little behind, $6,429,089.
我们正依合约花时间重整组织
We’re gonna reorganize under Chapter 11. So it’s gonna take some time.
所以你和他们想要钱 只能等待
So you and the others, you’re just gonna have to wait for your money.
我们等过了 只看到你掏空公♥司♥的钱
See, we have waited, and we’ve watched you drain more money out of this company.
你以为能对付我吗 莱利?
Think you can take me on, Reilly?
你想打组织重整的官司 去说服法官吧
If you think you have a case for reorganization, convince the judge.
这还要搞几年? – 啊?
How many more years of this?
他何时退休?
When’s he gonna retire?
真惊讶这些东西能离地
It’s amazing these things can get off the ground.
提姆 我付你钱处理我的车
Look, Tim, I paid you 185 bucks to detail my car,
结果挡风玻璃、仪表板都是刮痕
and you know what I… No. I’m seeing streaks, I’m seeing streaks on the windshield,
星期六我去拿车 好吗?
streaks on the dash. So I’m gonna bring it back in Saturday,
浪费我的周末看清你的无能
waste my weekend allowing you to explore your incompetence, all right?
顺带一提…
By the way…
我讨厌电♥话♥ 他都不离手
I hate that phone. He’s always on it.
节省时间啊
Saves him time.
有节省时间打电♥话♥给他的父母吗?
Doesn’t save him enough time to call his mother and his father, does it?
喂 – 嗨 我是诺艾儿
Yeah. Hi, it’s Noelle.
有什么行程? – 下午员工会议
What do you got for me? Staff meeting this afternoon,
安妮来电取消了餐厅预约
and Anne called. She canceled your lunch at Postrio.
为什么?
She did? Why?
她找到了一个没人知道的地方
She found this great new place. Nobody knows about it.
去这个地址跟她碰面
You should just meet her there.- Here’s the address.
我小时候来过这里 很美对吧?
I know this place. I used to come here when I was a kid. Isn’t it beautiful?
这里不是餐厅 对吧?
But it isn’t a restaurant, is it?
不是 里面有植物、有花等等
Nah, it’s full of plants and flowers and stuff.
你知道吗?50年代的情人节那天我有破门而入
You know what? I broke into this joint. Mid-’50s, Valentine’s Day.
因为我女友想要花
My girlfriend needed flowers.
还好人不多 我讨厌有人穿过我
At least it’s not crowded here. I hate it when people walk through me.
那要看是谁
It depends on who it is.
这就是我们另一个不同之处
That’s another place where we’re different, Milo.
我总觉得我的私人领域被侵犯了
I always considered it an invasion of my personal space.
抱歉来迟了 亲爱的
Sorry I’m late, honey.
你怎么能使用这个地方?
God, how did you get them to let you use this place?
他们欠我的
They owe me.
去年募款时 我担任他们的公♥关♥
Yeah, I did the PR for their fundraiser last year.
别用那种”她想干嘛”的眼神
Stop it with your “What’s she getting me into?” look.
拜托 安妮 你知道的…
Come on, Anne. You know, you’re…
你安排好了
You’re doing something here.
是午餐
Yeah, lunch.
真不错
Well, it looks good.
巴贝多的餐点
Barbados.
对 好吃
Right. Very good.
这里是午休最近的地方
Yeah, it was the closest I could come on my lunch break.
放轻松 吃吧
So, relax, eat.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是想来点变化
I’m just trying to get us out of our routine.
巴贝多?
Barbados?
他们第一次见面的地方 你忘啦?
Where they first met. Don’t you remember anything?
我喜欢这女孩
I like this girl.
比那个”看我的屁♥股♥”小姐好多了
Much better than little Miss Look-At-My-Butt.
“汤玛斯 来看我的屁♥股♥”
“Everybody, Thomas, look at my butt.”
另一个长脚的如何? 我告诉你 就是她了
What about the other one with the legs? I’m telling you, this is the one.
你不觉得 她已经快受够了吗?
You don’t think she’s getting fed up with him already, do you?
就因为我们每次都做一样的事 你就认为…
Just because we do the same thing over and over again doesn’t, you know…
一成不变?
You call that routine?
当然 大家都会这样想 我父母也是
Well, yeah, sure, anybody would. I mean, so would my parents.
说到我父母 他们明晚会进城
Speaking of my parents. They’re gonna be in town tomorrow night,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!