那么你还想继续试镜?
So you really wanna do the callbacks?
嘿 就叫我怪怪的试镜男孩好了
Hey, just call me freaky callback boy,
你很酷 特洛伊
You’re a cool guy, Troy,
可不是你朋友们想的那些原因
But not for the reasons your friends think,
谢谢带我来这个秘密的小天地
And thanks for showing me your top-secret hiding place,
就象幼儿园
Like kindergarten,
来 快些!
Let’s go, guys! Make it sharp!
向胸部 来! 传球!
To the chest, come on! Pop it!
来 移♥动♥! 开始!
Come on, guys, Step with it! Let’s go!
来 移♥动♥! 开始!
Come on, move it! Let’s go!
来! 集中! 集中精力在比赛!
Come on, guys, focus! Focus! Get your head in the game!
移♥动♥!
Move it!
-你看到 特洛伊? -没有教练
-You seen Troy? -No Coach,
来 继续!
Again, let’s go!
好了 洗澡去吧好防守
That’s it, guys, Let’s hit the showers, Good hustle,
比赛里见
Let’s see that in the game,
我我想我会呆会儿 练罚篮
I, uh,, think I’m gonna stay a while, Work on some free throws,
因为你错过了训练
Since you missed practice,
我认为你的队伍今天要看你的努力
I think your team deserves a little effort from you today,
喔 这是你真正的舞台
Wow, So this is your real stage,
对 我想你可以这么说
Yeah, I guess you could call it that,
或一个有味道的体育馆
Or just a smelly gym,
别说你篮球也好
Don’t tell me you’re good at hoops, too,
知道吗
You know,
我曾在联赛决赛里得了41分
I once scored 41 points at a league championship game,
-不可能 -同一天
-No way, -Mm-hm, And the same day,
我发明了航♥天♥飞机和微波炉爆米花
I invented the space shuttle and microwave popcorn,
微波炉爆米花 有意思
Oh! Microwave popcorn, Ha-ha, Funny,
我在和凯尔丝练习
-I’ve been rehearsing with Kelsi,
我也是 顺便说
-Me, too, And, by the way,
我错过了训练 那么如果我被赶出队
I missed practice, So if I get kicked off the team
你良心会受谴责
it’ll be on your conscience,
嘿 我不是那个告诉你
-Hey, I wasn’t the one who told you
盖比瑞拉 别跑
-Gabriella, chill,
嗨 这是走步 不 这是严重走步
Hey, that’s traveling, No, that’s really bad traveling,
小姐! 对不起 这是非公开的训练
Miss! I’m sorry, this is a closed practice,
爸爸 训练结束了
-Dad, practice is over,
还有一个队员没走呢
-Not till the last player leaves,
-队里的规定 -对不起
-Team rule, -Oh, I’m sorry, sir,
爸爸 这是盖比瑞拉 蒙兹
-Dad, this is Gabriella Montez,
哦 你留堂的伙伴
-Ah, your detention buddy,
再见 特洛伊
I’ll see you later, Troy,
很高兴见到你 伯顿教练
Nice meeting you, Coach Bolton,
我也是 蒙兹
You as well, Miss Montez,
爸爸 留堂是我的错 不是她
Dad, detention was my fault, not hers,
你三年没错过训练直到她出现
You haven’t missed practice in three years, That girl shows up
她叫盖比瑞拉 她很好
That girl is named Gabriella, She’s very nice,
使你错过训练是她不好
Helping you miss practice doesn’t make her very nice,
至少对我讲
Not in my book,
-或你的队伍 -爸爸 不是她的问题
-Or your team’s, -Dad, she’s not a problem,
她只是个女孩
-She’s just a girl,
但你不只是个男孩 特洛伊
-But you’re not just a guy, Troy,
你是队伍的领袖
You’re the team leader,
你的影响不只对队伍
What you do effects not only this team,
而且是对整个学校
but the entire school,
除非你全心投入
And without you completely focused,
我们下周不会赢
we’re not gonna win next week,
冠军赛 -不经常有
The championship games- they don’t come along all the time,
这是特别的
-They’re something special,
对 很多事是特别的 爸爸
-Yeah, a lot of things are special, Dad,
但你是球队领袖不是歌♥手 对吗?
But you’re a playmaker not a singer, right?
你没想过我两个都是吗?
Did you ever think maybe I could be both?
-什么? -我们走
-What? -Let’s go,
是什么魔法让那个高智商的女孩
What spell has this elevated-IQ temptress girl cast
突然使你想去那音乐剧?
that suddenly makes you wanna be in musical?
看 我做了 谁在乎?
Look, I just did it, Who cares?
谁在乎? 你最忠诚的朋友?
Who cares? How about your most loyal best friend?
安静 丹福斯
-Quiet in here, Mr, Danforth,
是他 福萨小姐 不是我
-It’s him, Miss Falsaff, not me,
看 你是篮球的料 不是唱歌♥的
Look, you’re a hoops dude, not a musical singer person,
你看过麦克 克莱福德在麦片盒子上吗?
Have you seen Michael Crawford on a cereal box?
-谁是麦克 克莱福德? -正是我的观点
-Who’s Michael Crawford? -Exactly my point,
他是百老汇的歌♥剧幽灵
He was the Phantom of the Opera on Broadway,
现在 我妈妈 她看那歌♥剧27遍
Now my mom, she’s seen that musical 27 times,
而且把麦克 克莱福德的照片放到冰箱里
and put Michael Crawford’s picture in our refrigerator,
对 不在外面 在里面
Yeah, not on it, in it,
我的观点是 如果你打篮球
So my point is, if you play basketball,
你会在麦片盒子上
you’re gonna end up on the cereal box,
如果你做音乐剧
If you’re in musicals,
你会在我妈妈的冰箱里
you’ll end up in my mom’s refrigerator,
为什么在冰箱里?
Why in her refrigerator?
她的一个疯狂的减肥计划
One of her crazy diet ideas,
我从不想理解女性的看法
I won’t attempt to understand the female mind,
那是个外国的领地
It’s foreign territory,
你怎么能希望我们集中精力在比赛上
How can you expect the rest of us to be focused on a game
如果你在其他地方
if you’re off somewhere
唱什么内衣 闪光镇 ?
in leotards singing “Twinkle Town”?
没有人说什么内衣
No one said anything about leotards,
还没有 但你等等看
Not yet, my friend, but just you wait,
你看 我们需要你 队长 重要时刻
Look, we need you, Captain, Big time,
-丹福斯 -我正告诉他 福萨小姐
-Mr, Danforth, -I tried to tell him, Miss Falsaff,
真累
Really tried,
有些事情不对
Something isn’t right,
-嗨 我们得谈谈 -走
-Hey, look, We need to talk, -Go,
他们一定在想如何确定
They must be trying to figure out a way to make sure
特洛伊和盖比瑞拉打败我们
Troy and Gabriella beat us out,
这些人控制着大部分学校
The jocks rule most of the school,
但如果他们使特洛伊参加音乐剧
but if they get Troy into a musical,
他们就控制了所有学生
then they’ve conquered the entire student body,
如果这些好学生
And if those science girls
使盖比瑞拉搞到一起
get Gabriella hooked up with Troy Bolton,
学术俱乐部就野鸡变凤♥凰♥了
the scholastic club goes from drool to cool,
莱恩 我需要从他们手中
Ryan, we need to save our show from
挽救我们的剧 那些连
people who don’t know the difference
托尼 阿沃德和托尼 何克都分不清的人
between a Tony Award and Tony Hawk,
你认为那可行吗?
Do you think that’ll work?
这是唯一挽救
It’s the only way to save
特洛伊和盖比瑞拉的方法
Troy and Gabriella from themselves,
-那我们行动? -好
-So we on? -Yeah,
-好 我们明天就开始 -好 首先的是
-Good, So we start tomorrow then, -OK, the first thing,
-好 我们行动 -酷
-Nice, Let’s go, -Cool,
我时间是7:45 山地标准时间
So, my watch is 7:45 Mountain Standard time,
同步吗?
We synched?
-随便 -那么我们在12:05午餐行动
-Whatever, -Then we’re on go mode for lunch, 12:05,
好 柴德
Yes, Chad,
行动但我们不是霹雳娇娃 好吗?
we’re a go, But we’re not Charlie’s Angels, OK?
我倒想 行吗?
I can dream, can’t I?
蜘蛛人 比尔 纳存 72级
“Spider” Bill Netrine, class of ’72,
他是联赛冠军赛的最有价值球员
He was the MVP in the league championship game,
萨姆 尼德尔 02级
Sam Nedler, class of ’02,
被称为 赛米 斯拉码
Also known as “Sammy Slamma Jamma.”
队长 联赛冠军赛的最有价值球员
Captain, MVP of the league championship team,
霹雳手 哈泊 哈顿 95级
The “Thunder Clap,” Hap Hadden, ’95,
领导野猫队连夺两届城市冠军
Led the Wildcats to back-to-back city championships,
-一个传奇 -对 传奇 所有都是
-A legend, -Yes, Legends, one and all,
但你认为他们野猫队的传奇
But do you think that any of these
能成为传奇是否
Wildcat legends became legends
因为参与冠军赛前的
by getting involved in musical auditions days before the
音乐剧试镜?
league championships?
-集中精力比赛! -不
-Get your head in the game! -No,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!