哦! 爱因斯坦
Wow! An Einsteinette,
你为什么认为她对音乐剧感兴趣?
So why do you think she’s interested in our musical?
我不确定
I’m not sure that she is,
我们不需要担心业余的
And we needn’t concern ourselves with amateurs,
但 确认一下没坏处
But there is no harm in making certain
盖比瑞拉的来校的欢迎活动是
that Gabriella’s welcome to school activities that are
嗯 适合她
well, appropriate for her,
而且
After all
她喜欢派
she loves pi,
金色! 再多些!
Gold! More gold!
刷 刷! 开始!
Paint, paint! Let’s go!
-回答是好! -呃?
-The answer is yes! -Huh?
学校的全能队伍
Our scholastic decathlon team has its
下周又第一次比赛
first competition next week,
当然有你的位置
and there is certainly a spot for you,
这是从哪里来的?
-Where did those come from?
不是你放到我柜子里的吗?
-Didn’t you put them in my locker?
-当然不是 -嗯 我们欢迎你来我们队伍
-Of course not, -Well, we’d love to have you on our team,
我们每天放学都开会
We meet almost every day after school,
来吧?
Please?
我在参加任何
I need to catch up on the curriculum here
俱乐部前需要熟悉环境
before I think about joining any clubs,
嗯 多好的熟悉环境的方法呀
Well, what a perfect way to get caught up,
和学校最聪明的人交流
Meeting with the smartest kids in school,
多么慷慨的承诺 泰勒
-What a generous offer, Taylor,
今天留了这么多新面孔
-So many new faces in detention today,
我希望你别把它成为习惯
I hope you don’t make a habit of it,
但是戏剧俱乐部经常抓壮丁
but the drama club can always use an extra hand,
我们工作的时候
And while we are working,
让我们查明那个闯祸的手♥机♥邪恶
let us probe the mounting evils of cell phones,
来 集♥合♥! 我们还有两周到重大的比赛
Come on, guys, huddle up! We got two weeks to the big game,
特洛伊和柴德在哪里?
Where’s Troy and Chad?
别要我再问一遍
Don’t make me ask again,
-特洛伊和柴德在哪里? ! -留堂
-Where’s Troy and Chad?! -Detention,
也许最可恨的
Perhaps the most heinous example of
滥用手♥机♥的例子就是在剧院
cell-phone abuse is ringing in the theater,
多么野蛮! 剧院是艺术的圣殿
What temerity! The theater is a temple of art,
一个宝贵的充满创造的丰饶角饰
-A precious cornucopia of creative energy,
我的队伍在哪里 达布丝?
-Where’s my team, Darbus?
这两个人在这树上做什么?
What the heck are those two doing in a tree?
这是犯错和惩罚 伯顿
It’s called crime and punishment, Bolton,
另外 接近艺术可以净化心灵
Besides, proximity to the arts is cleansing for the soul,
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we have a talk, please?
你们俩 去体育馆 现在!
And you two, in the gym, now!
如果他们留堂来刷道具
If they have to paint sets for detention,
他们可以晚上做 不是练习时间
they could do it tonight, not during practice,
如果是演出者
If these were theater performers,
你能要求特殊待遇吗?
would you seek special treatment?
达布丝
Darbus,
我们距离年度最重要的比赛只有几天了
we are days away from our biggest game of the year,
我们 伯顿 我们也在给你那些
And we, Bolton, are in the midst of our auditions
冬季音乐剧试镜!
for our winter musicale as well!
这个学校不只有邋遢的男孩
This school is about more than just young men in baggy shorts
进攻达阵!
flinging balls for touchdowns!
投篮! 他们投篮
Baskets! They shoot baskets,
好了! 听着 你们争论这事
Stop! Guys, listen, you’ve been having this argument
从你们俩来的那天开始
since the day you both started teaching here,
我们是同一学校 同一学生
We are one school, one student body,
同一的教职工! 我们可以认同这点吗?
one faculty! Can we not agree on that?
教练 队伍怎么样了?
So, Coach, how’s the team lookin’?
-特洛伊把他们组织起来了 -哦!
-Troy got ’em whipped into shape? -Oh!
西部高中骑士队
West High Knights have knocked us out of the
连续三年淘汰了我们
playoffs three years running,
现在我们就差一场比赛
and now we are one game away
从他们那里夺回冠军了!
from taking that championship back from ’em!
现在是我们表现的时候
It’s time to make our stand,
队伍就是你们
The team is you,
你们就是队伍 队伍不会存在
You are the team, And this team does not exist
除非你们每个人都
unless each and every one of
集中注意在我们的目标上 清楚吗?
you is fully focused on our goal, Am I clear?
-嘿 什么队? ! -野猫队!
-Hey, what team?! -Wildcats!
-什么队? -野猫队!
-What team? -Wildcats!
-什么队? -野猫队!
-What team? -Wildcats!
-野猫队! -去比赛吧!
-Wildcats! -Get your head in the game!
我们从没通过第一轮的学校全能比赛
We’ve never made it past the first round
你会是我们的答案
of the scholastic decathlon, You could be our answered prayer,
我现在集中精力在我的学习上
I’m focusing on my studies this semester,
还有帮我妈妈整理新的房♥子
and help my mom get the new house organized,
也许明年吧
Maybe next year,
你认为特洛伊 伯顿怎么样?
-What do you know about Troy Bolton?
特洛伊? 嗯
-Troy? Hmm,
我不是那方面的专家
I’m not an expert on that particular sub-species,
可是 除非你和啦啦队说
however, unless you speak cheerleader,
噢 天啊! 特洛伊
as in, “Oh, my gosh!
伯顿是不是很性感啊?
Isn’t Troy Bolton just the hottie super-bum?”
噢 他太棒了
Oh, he’s so beautiful,
呵呵 明白我的意思?
-Ha-ha, See what I mean?
我不知道如何与啦啦队交流
-I don’t know how to speak cheerleader,
我们存在和篮球青年特洛伊不同的世界里
We exist in an alternate universe to Troy the basketball boy,
你没试图了解他?
Have you tried to get to know him?
明天你和我们一起吃饭 看看这里的潜规则
Watch how it works tomorrow when you have lunch with us,
除非你宁愿和啦啦队
Unless you’d rather sit with the
一起讨论修指甲
cheerleaders and discuss firm nail beds,
我可不关心指甲的事情
My nail beds are history,
姐妹!
Sister!
我还是不理解留堂的事
-Still don’t understand this detention thing,
是我的错
-It was my fault,
-对不起 -场地那边
-Sorry, Dad, -Cross court,
达布丝会想尽办法找我麻烦
Darbus will take any opportunity to bust my chops,
也包括你
That includes yours too,
嗨 爸爸?
Hey, Dad?
你曾有过做新的尝试
Did you ever want to try something new,
但是担心你的朋友的想法吗?
but were afraid of what your friends think?
就象 向左? 你没问题的
Like, going left? You’re doing fine,
嗯不
Well no,
我意思是 如果你尝试全新的
I mean, what if you wanna try something really new
完全是个灾难
and it’s a total disaster and
你所有的朋友嘲笑你
all your friends laugh at you,
也许他们不是你的朋友
Maybe they’re not your friends,
这是我今天对队员们讲的
That was my whole point about team today,
你们要互相照看你是队长
You gotta look out for each other, You’re the leader,
下周的比赛会有大学的球探来
There’s gonna be college scouts at our game next week,
知道现今的奖学金值多少吗?
Know what a scholarship is worth these days?
-很多 -对 集中精力 特洛伊 来
-A lot, -Yeah, Focus, Troy, come on,
给你的
Just something for you,
我期望我们都
I expect we all learned our
吸取了昨天的教训 对吗?
homeroom manners yesterday, people, correct?
如果不是 我们还有更衣室要粉刷
If not, we have some dressing rooms that need painting,
现在 一些通知
Now, a few announcements,
今天上午的自♥由♥时间
This morning during free period will be
有音乐剧的试镜
your chance for the musicale auditions,
独唱和对唱
both single and pairs,
我会呆到中午
I will be in the theater until noon
为了你们大胆地展现
for those of you bold enough to extend
你们的创新精神
the wingspan of your creative spirit,
什么时候她会老调重谈?
When’s she due back on the mother ship?
讨论莎士比亚的重要性
Discussing the importance of Shakespeare
-怎么了? -什么事?
-What’s up, man? -What’s up?
队员们会在自♥由♥活动时间去体育馆
The team’s hitting the gym during free period,
我们练什么?
What should we run?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!