这很重要吗?你是我最好的朋友
Is it important? You’re the best friend I got.
我也很喜欢你 -那就别让我失望
I like you too. – Then don’t fail me.
叫足够的人来搬桌子
Get enough people to move that desk.
老板你知道我的,我愿意赴汤蹈火
You know me boss. Shirt off my back.
好了,别碰到任何东西了
Okay, don’t bump into anything.
这白♥痴♥移♥民♥一定会让我失望 -再试一次医院
Dumb immigrant is sure to flop on me. – Try the hospital again.
如果他五点之前赶不回来,我们要自己来搬
If he’s not back in five, we’ll carry it alone.
随便你要做什么 -有一百万种方法
Do anything you want. – There’s a million ways.
我们也可以叫消防人员来搬 -我不管你怎么做
We can have firemen take it out. – I don’t care what you do.
过来这里,看我们举不举得起来 -什么?没人?算了
Come here. See if we can lift it. – What? Nobody? Never mind.
你要帮我吗? -不!
Are you going to help me? – No!
我的背会拉伤 -我要去找鲍德温太太
I’ll strain my back. – I’ll find Mrs. Baldwin.
别开门! -我要去太平间…
Don’t open that door! – I’ll go to the morgue…
我们要先跟你谈谈 -放开,要干嘛?
We want to talk to you a minute. – Let go. What’s the idea?
拿开你的手!
Get your hands off me!
看这里,强森… -你!
Now look here, Johnson… – Hey, you!
你叫我?
You mean me?
就是你,你这样闯进来什么意思?
Yes, you. What do you mean by breaking in here like this?
别对我故弄玄虚,我不在乎你是什么报的编辑
Don’t bluff me. I don’t care what paper you’re editor of.
放开我,我的婆婆出事了
Let go of me. Something’s happened to my mother-in-law.
我们知道你来的用意 -她和茉莉曾在这里讲话
We know what you are up to. – She and Mollie were in here talking.
我什么都不知道 而且有个意外
I don’t know anything. And there’s been an accident.
这里有件很奇怪的事
There’s something very peculiar going on here.
看这里… -等等,哈特威尔
Now see here… – Just a moment, Hartwell.
你有什么指控?以适当方式提出来
Make your accusations in the proper manner.
否则,我就要请你出去
Otherwise, I’ll have to ask you to get out.
请我什么?
Ask me to what?
出去
Get out.
你会?关好门别让任何人进出 我们等着瞧好了
You will, eh? Keep that door closed. Don’t let anybody in or out. We’ll see about this.
好好拷问一下
让他们说实话 你就能抓到威廉斯
– Give him the third degree. – Make them talk and you got Williams.
我要搞清楚这事 你打算招供吗?
I’m going to get to the bottom of this. Are you going to talk?
你要我说什么? -你对于威廉斯的事知道什么?
– What do you know about Williams?
那里,现在我们有些…
There. Now we’re getting some…
带她走,我有方法让她说话
Take her away. I got ways to make her talk.
你敢碰我的话,我就…
Don’t you dare touch me or…
她有枪! -拿过来!
She got a gun! – Grab it!
不,你不准,华特!
No, you don’t. Walter!
好了,柏斯,现在把枪给我
All right, Burns. I’ll take that gun.
你从哪里拿到的? -我有权利带枪
Where did you get this? – I’ve got a right to carry a gun.
不是这把枪 -我能解释
Not this gun. – I can explain it.
她本来在采访威廉斯,所以我给她枪自卫
She was interviewing Williams, so I gave her a gun to defend herself.
很有趣,但是这把枪是威廉斯逃走时拿的枪
Interesting. But this is the gun that Williams shot his way out with.
我的好伙计,你想诬赖我是骗子?
My good man, are you trying to make me out a liar?
我该认识自己的枪,不是吗…?
I ought to know my own gun, oughtn’t I…?
原来威廉斯是这么拿到枪的 -她从他那里拿的
So that’s where Williams got it. – She got it from him.
威廉斯在哪?
Where’s Williams?
他在哪? -你弄错人了
Where is he? – You’re barking up the wrong tree.
告诉我他在哪
Tell me where he is.
在医院用软糖拜访…
At the hospital calling on Professor Egelhoffer…
…艾格贺佛教授
…with marshmallows.
他在哪里? -问这智多星他为何在此
Where is he? – Ask the mastermind why he’s here.
你知道什么?
What do you know about this?
亲爱的男士们…
My dear fellow…
…早报没有妨碍司法或是隐藏罪犯
…the Morning Post doesn’t obstruct justice or hide criminals.
你应该知道的 -你被捕了
You ought to know that. – You’re under arrest.
你也是 -谁被捕了?
You too. – Who’s under arrest?
你这呆头呆脑的间谍…
Listen, you insignificant, square-toed, pimple-headed spy…
…你知道你在做什么吗?
…do you realize what you’re doing?
我要让你知道
I’ll show you.
你和早报妨碍司法
You and the Post are obstructing justice.
我要罚你一万元
I’ll see that you’re fined $10,000.
你什么都罚不了我
You’ll see nothing.
我要开始查封早报的财产
I’ll begin by impounding the Post’s property.
这是你的桌子?
Is this your desk?
你怕什么,海蒂?我赌你不敢挪这桌子
What are you afraid of, Hildy? I dare you to move this desk.
尽量,试试 -我会的
Go ahead, try it. – I will.
我警告你 你把桌子搬出去,我就把你送进监狱
I warn you, you move this desk out of here, I’ll put you behind bars.
他也可以这么做 -我要去告诉罗斯福
He can do it too. – I’ll see Roosevelt hears about it.
告诉他,快,小子们!
Tell him. Come on, boys!
查封这张桌子 -这是你最后的机会
Confiscate this desk. – This is your last chance.
这是联邦犯罪
This is a federal offense.
我们会冒这个险
We’ll take a chance.

All right.
把这个门打开!
Open up this door!
妈!我很高兴看见你… -是那个人做的,那里
Mother! I’m glad to see you… – That’s the man that did it. There.
这里怎么回事? -她说她被绑♥架♥了
What’s the idea here? – This lady claims she’s been kidnapped.
他们一路把我拖下楼梯然后…
They dragged me down all the way down the stairs and…
是他做的?
Did he do it?
他是幕后主使,他叫他们绑♥架♥我
He was in charge. He told them to kidnap me.
对不起,女士,你是指我吗?
Excuse me, madam. Are you referring to me?
你很明白是你做的
You know you did.
这是什么?绑♥架♥?
What about this? Kidnapping, huh?
想设计我?我以前从没见过这个女的
Trying to frame me, huh? I never saw this woman before in my life.
说谎话都不脸红!
What a thing to say!
当那个女孩跳出窗户时,我就站在这里
I was standing right here when that girl jumped out the window.
叫市长过来
Get the mayor over here.
听着 女士,说老实话,如果你只是为了好玩…
Look, madam, be honest. If you were out joyriding…
…或恶意攻击,或只是陷入困境,
你为何不干脆承认
…plastered, or got into a scrape, why don’t you admit it instead of…
还要反诬陷无辜的人?
…accusing innocent people?
你这无赖!你怎么敢这样跟我说话!
You ruffian! How dare you talk like that to me!
他疯了,妈
He’s just crazy, Mother.
我会告诉你们更多 我能告诉你为什么他们这么做
I’ll tell more. I could tell you why they did it.
他们在这里藏着某个凶手
They were hiding some kind of murderer in here…
藏他?在这里?
Hiding him? In here?
女士,你这愚蠢的骗子
Madam, you’re a cockeyed liar…
而你自己也知道!
…and you know it!
那是什么? -他在里面!
What’s that? – He’s in there!
桌子给我 -总算可以喘口气了!
Give me the desk. – What a break!
退后 -他可能会开枪
Stand back. – He might shoot.
没有枪 -他没有伤害能力
Guns out. – He’s harmless.
别冒险
Don’t take any chances.
他不会伤人的,你已经拿了他的枪
He can’t hurt anybody, you’ve got his gun.
继续,你这灰头发的老猾头
Go on, you gray-haired old weasel.
让我出来!
Let me out of here!
妈!我到处找你,发生什么事了?
Mother! I was looking all over for you. What happened?
杰克,等等
Jake, hang on.
海蒂,打给达菲
Hildy, call Duffy.
不行!-你要压倒我们?
No, you don’t! – You want to see us scooped?
瞄准中间 -这是谋杀
Aim right for the center. – That’s murder.
好了,你们到桌子的两边
Okay, one of you get on each end of the desk.
要来了 -你被包围了
It’s coming up. – You’re covered.
马上好 -别动
In a minute. – Don’t move.
现在随时准备 -我数到三
Any time now. – I’ll count three.
很刺♥激♥
It’s hot.
准备好了吗?
Ready for an emergency?
随时开始
Any second now.
三,我抓到你了,威廉斯
Three. I got you, Williams.
尽管来,开枪打我 -出来
Go ahead, shoot me. – Come out.
厄尔威廉斯在犯罪法庭大楼被逮捕
Earl Williams was just captured in the criminal courts building.
站好 -别耍花招
On your feet. – Don’t try any funny stuff.
威廉斯昏迷了
Williams was unconscious.
警方击败了他
The police overpowered him.
他没有抵抗 -他的枪坏了
He offered no resistance. – His gun wouldn’t work.
早报把威廉斯交给警长
The Post turned Williams over to the sheriff.
铐上手铐 -再晚点
Put the cuffs on them. – More later.
一封匿名信让威廉斯被逮捕,等等
An anonymous note led to Williams’ capture. Hold on.
警长追踪一通泄漏威廉斯藏身之所的电♥话♥
The sheriff’s tracing a call that gave away Williams’ hiding place.
老太太在哪? -她出去了
Where’s the old lady? – She went out.
再打给你
Call you back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!