(1932年 牛津大学)
嘿 伊恩 你活下来了吗
Hey, Ian! Are you surviving?
我们应该打个小赌
We should have a little bet.
麻烦再给我来点香槟好吗
Can I have some more champagne, please?
-我们不供应酒了 -拜托 别这样
We’re not serving any more. -Come on. Please.
真的很抱歉
I’m awfully sorry.
求你了
Please. Please!
真的很抱歉
I’m very sorry.
谢啦
Thank you.
你们这些英国人永远不会明白
What you English will never understand is–
这是身份问题
is that it is a question of identity.
不 不仅仅是身份
No, more than identity.
我说的是…
I’m talking about…
休 醒醒
Hugh, wake up!
我说的是一个国家 所以…
I’m talking about a country so–
我得睡一觉
I need to sleep.
你到底有没有听我说话
Are you listening to me at all?
我在听呢 每个字都听进去了
I’m listening. I’m listening to every word.
你根本没听进去
You’re not listening.
-你这是干什么 -我会这样做
-What are you doing? -Here is what I am gonna do.
我想要感受真实的东西
I want to feel something real!
真实的东西来啦
Here is something real!
太好了
Yes!
快拿过来 他快憋死了 太急需了
Bring it over! He’s dying! He needs it!
看伊希斯湖那汪清泉
Behold the glassy waters of the Isis!
闭嘴 保罗
– Shut up, Paul!
我也爱你和你的夏尔多涅香槟
Love you, too, even you doubters!
你快闭嘴吧
Put a sock in it!
保罗 回来
-Paul, come back! -We make hay today!
梦想即将结束 我们得庆祝一番
You know, the dream is coming to an end, and we have to celebrate that!
-我们得庆祝一番 来吧 -谢天谢地 让他快滚
We have to celebrate! Come on! -Thank God. Tell him to get out.
他若想半夜去游泳 那完全是他的自♥由♥
If he wishes to go for a midnight swim, that’s entirely his decision.
我不想去游泳
I don’t want to go swimming.
我们疯狂的一代让人绝望 我真想一头扎进水里
I want to throw myself into the water in despair at our mad generation.
好极了 请便
Excellent. Go ahead.
我不知道
Let me have it.
别喝了
Stop drinking.
拜托
Please.
拜托
Pl… please.
快别亲了 这儿有三个人呢
Come on! There’s three of us here.
你们俩就是故意亲给我看的
Now you’re just doing it because I’m here.
瞧这家伙
Look at this boy.
英国佬的做派
So English. So English!
-英国佬的做派 -总这样
-Leave him alone! -Always this!
-英国人怎么了嘛 -这是我在牛津学到的
-What’s wrong with being English? -This is what I’ve learned at Oxford.
我们还学到另一个教训
-We have another lesson.
英国人最大的特质就是保持距离
-The great characteristic of the English…is distance.
对 不仅是人与人之间的疏远 还有情感方面
Yes! Not only from one another but from feeling.
我们恰恰是情感动物
We are nothing but feeling.
一个新的时代♥开♥始了
There’s a new age beginning.
在新德国 尽情期待吧
In the New Germany. You can look forward to that.
新德国
The New Germany.
-是啊 -一群暴徒和种族主义者而已
– Yes. – It’s a bunch of thugs and racists.
德国是地球上最骄傲的国家
– Germany is the proudest nation on earth. – Really?
你来慕尼黑跟我们一起住就知道了 到时你就会知道
You’ll see when you stay with us in Munich. You’ll see.
-对 -我会保护你
-Right. -I’ll protect you.
给我一支烟
Give me a cigarette.
不行 我只有最后一支了
No. It’s my last one.
-我们一起抽吧 -给我吧
-We’ll have to share. -I’ll take it.
-可以了 -你没问题的
-You’re good. -You can do it.
别吐出来
Keep it in. .
-好了 -烫吗
-Okay, okay. -Is it hot?
这是我们疯狂的一代
It’s our mad generation!
这是我们疯狂的一代
It’s our mad generation.
好美
-Beautiful. -Yeah.
(六年后 伦敦)
(你的防毒面具呢 )
Gas masks! Don’t you want to come see?
你可以拉好那根绳子吗
– Gas masks! Come and get your masks now! – Will you pull on that rope?
你做不来的话 我请你老娘来教你
If you don’t know how, I’ll get your mother to show ya!
-借过 -没事
-Excuse me. -It’s all right.
好了 闭上嘴巴 继续干活
Right. Don’t– Just shut it, and get on with it!
现在往左边拉
Now pull on the left!
动作轻点 别太使劲
That’s it, gentle, not too much!
-让防空气球稳住 -好
– You need to hold her steady. – Yeah!
好 不错 稳住
Yes, that’s good. Keep her steady.
好多了 伙计们 这样就对了
That’s better, lads. Now we’re performing.
不对 瞧瞧 老天 气球卡在石墙上了
No, no, no, look. For God’s sake, she’s stuck on the stonework!
小心 动作轻点
– Careful! – Just be gentle. Gentle.
来啊 把你那端往左边拉
– Come on! – What are you doing, wrenching it about?
我在拉了
– I’m trying! – Well, try–
这边
This– this side.
小心
Watch out!
是吗
Is that right?
来吧 各位
Come on, guys.
这种东西能阻拦所有飞行器
They’ll stop anything flying.
我知道 我说过会准时到
I know. I said I’d be on time.
没必要抱歉
There’s no need for the sackcloth and ashes.
我自己也迟到了
I was late myself. .
谢谢
Thank you.
-这是什么 -亚瑟的防毒面具
-What’s this? -It’s Arthur’s gas mask.
我刚取来
I’ve just been to collect it.
我之前都不知道 他们还生产儿童尺寸的
Didn’t realise they made them in children’s sizes.
这对我们来说都是新鲜事 对吧
Well, it’s new to all of us, isn’t it?
看来警报响起时 我得先给他戴上
Apparently, when the call comes, I have to put his on first.
这是对母爱的考验 你不觉得吗
Tests motherly devotion, don’t you think? .
喝一杯吗 我很渴
Can I have a drink? I’m parched.
-来半瓶夏布利 -没问题 先生
-Half a bottle of Chablis. -Certainly, sir.
半瓶
-Half?
还有工作
-Work.
-你那边是什么情况 -我不能说
-What’s going on over there? -I can’t talk about it.
没人会偷听
I don’t think anyone’s listening.
希♥特♥勒♥想侵占苏台德地区
Hitler wants the Sudetenland.
他以为捷克人会乖乖听话 但他低估了他们
He expected the Czechs to roll over, but he’s underestimated them.
– 对 我… -他们不会不战而降
-Yes, I– -They won’t give it up without a fight.
如果明天不能达成协议 德国将进行动员
If there’s no agreement tomorrow, Germany will mobilise,
法国和英国则必须保卫捷克斯洛伐克
and France and Britain will be obliged to defend Czechoslovakia.
一旦出现这种情况…
As soon as that happens–
谢谢
Thank you.
还记得婚礼次日来这儿吃饭吗
Remember eating lunch here the day after the wedding?
记得 休 那条可怕的鱼害我中毒了
Yes, Hugh. I got poisoned by that dreadful fish.
是啊 抱歉 老天
Yes. Sorry. God!
-抱歉 我忘了那事 -没事
– Sorry, I forgot. – It’s all right.
我依然觉得这是伦敦最好的餐厅之一
Still, it’s one of the best spots in London.

Yes.
真希望我们能到楼上去
I wish we could go upstairs,
开个房♥间 在床上缠绵一下午
take a room, and stay in bed all afternoon.
有何不可呢
Well, what’s stopping us?
亚瑟有保姆照顾 这地方好像也没那么多人
Arthur’s with Nanny, and, well, this place hardly seems full.
你可以去问问能不能安排
Why don’t you go and see if you can arrange it?
你知道我不能这样
You know I can’t.
-是吗 -2点半我必须回去
Do I? -I’m due back at 2:30.
-你为何问我… -是你提的嘛
-Why would you ask me– -You brought it up.
我按你的要求 在尽力做了
I’m trying to make an effort. As requested.
我知道
I know.
勒加特先生 唐宁街打电♥话♥找您
Mr. Legat, Downing Street is on the line for you.
老天
Hell.
我得去接
I have to take it.
当然了
Of course.
我想还是隐秘一些的好
-I thought, perhaps, some privacy.
谢谢
-Thank you.
我是勒加特
This is Legat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!