Miss Fincher!
不是吧 你想我做什么
Unh-unh. No. What’re you trying to do to me?
我做不了这个 我根本没试过
I can’t do this. I didn’t even try out.
你可以 而且你马上就要做了
You can. And you will.
而且这没得商量了
And there’ll be no further discussion about it.
不不 看 我是米兰达家的
No, no, no, no, no. Look, I’m a Millard.
你可能不知道 米兰达家是打橄榄球的
Okay, you don’t understand. Millards play football.
-米兰达家不唱歌♥ -你有天赋 巴特
– Millards do not sing. – You have a gift, Bart.
而且在我的课堂里 你被要求发挥它
And in my class, you will be required to use it.
或者挂科 那是你的抉择了
Or fail. It’s your choice.
看 我腿还打着石膏 我甚至不能走
Look, my leg is still in a cast. I can’t even walk.
离演出还有两个月
There’s two months until the production.
你有很长时间去疗养 请停止找借口
You have plenty of time to heal. Please stop making excuses.
我不会那么唱歌♥ 百老汇那一套
Okay, I don’t sing like that. That Broadway stuff.
我会教你的
I’ll teach you.
听我说 费彻尔女士 我很喜欢你
Look, Miss Fincher, I like you, okay?
你看起来是个好人
You seem like a real good person.
我尊敬你 但是这绝不可能
I respect you, but there is no way, ever,
根本不可能 你不可能让我上台的
at all, ever that you are gonna get me on that stage.
天呐 这不可能是他的真实嗓音
Mercy me, that can’t be his real voice.
确实是他的声音 妈妈
Yeah, it is, Mama.
打死我都不信
Well, punch a monkey’s uncle.
先生 请您谅解 这是医院的规定
Sir, you need to understand. It’s hospital policy.
你不能把我留在这 我有自♥由♥离开
Well, you can’t keep me here. I’m free to go.
不 你没有
No, you’re not.
我们发现你的血常规有些问题
We saw something in your blood work
我们有点担心 所以给你做了几项检查
that concerned us, so we ran a few tests.
我想跟你讨论一下结果
And I’d like to discuss the results with you.
你有我的电♥话♥ 你可以给我打电♥话♥
You got my number. You can call me.
我们现在就需要谈一下
We need to have this conversation now.
好吧
Okay.
我为什么昏倒了
Why did I black out?
因为严重的低血糖
Because of extremely low blood sugar.
所以你想说什么 我有糖尿病
So you’re saying, what? I’m diabetic?
不是
No.
在你的磁共振成像中 我们发现了问题
On your MRI, we discovered a mass.
我们认为那是肿瘤
We believe it’s cancer.
不不不 我不可能
No. No. No, I don’t…
我们想再做几项检查
We’d like to run a few more tests
再为你制定最合适的治疗方案
and then decide on the best treatment options for you.
我不需要 不需要你的治疗
I don’t… I don’t need your treatment.
我要回家了
I’m gonna go home.
米兰达先生 如果你拒绝了治疗
Mr. Millard, if you refuse treatment,
那将大大减少你治愈的机会
it could drastically reduce your chances.
爸爸 怎么样了
Dad. What happened?
我挺好的 我没事儿
Oh, I’m fine. I’m just fine.
好吧 我载你回家
Okay, well, let me drive you home.
我自己能开车
I-I can make it myself.
米兰达先生 你还好么
Mr. Millard, are you okay?
我是香农 巴特的女朋友
I’m Shannon, Bart’s girlfriend?
你好 香农
Oh, hello, Shannon.
巴特怎么把你这么好看的姑娘哄到手的
How’d Bart wind up with someone as pretty as you?
过奖了
Thank you.
我没事 我会没事的
I’m fine. I’m gonna be all right.
医生有说是什么病吗
But did they say what’s wrong?
一点小意外
Uh, I just had a little incident.
低血糖导致的
I had low blood sugar.
吃晚餐的时候 突然晕倒了
I was over at the diner, and… and I fell down.
话说我在一个演出海报上
And actually, I was looking at your name
看到你的名字了
on an advertisement for a play.
想着你不会去的
Didn’t think you’d wanna come.
你见过他唱歌♥吗 因为我完全没有概念
Did he ever sing for you? ‘Cause I-I had no idea.
我完全无法想象
I had no idea at all.
他唱的很好 真的很好
He was good. He was real good.
对不起 爸爸 我应该邀请你
I’m sorry, Dad. I should’ve invited you.
不用 这个我们稍后再说
Oh, don’t… we’ll talk about it later, son.
我开车送你回去吧
Just let me drive you home.
不用了
Oh, no.
陪你女朋友吧
You take care of your pretty girl there.
你要去哪儿
Where’re you going?
去剧组 为这破事我都快迟到了
Going to the cast party. I’m not missing it for this.
打扰一下 他得了什么病
Excuse me. I’m sorry. What’s wrong with him?
你是家属吗
Are you family?
不是
No.
那你得问他自己
Well, you need to ask him.
谢谢了
Thank you.
今天起的挺早
You’re up early.
给儿子你做了早点
Made my son breakfast.
穿这么整齐 是要去参加葬礼吗
What’s with the getup? Going to a funeral?
不是 去教堂
No. Just going to church, Dad.
教堂
Church.
坐下来吃点
Sit down and eat.
来 坐下来吃点 要凉了
C’mon, sit down and eat. Getting cold.
看到这个了吗 你看
Hey’d you see this? Did you see that?
你瞧瞧 头版头条
Look at that. Front page.
你活像个匹诺曹牛仔
You look like a Pinocchio cowboy.
太滑稽了
It’s a good joke.
你觉得我就是个笑话 对吗
So that’s what I am to you, a joke?
我可没说
I didn’t say that.
你自己说的
You just said it.
不要和我吵架
Don’t put words in my mouth.
我就是想唱歌♥ 有那么好笑吗
What if I wanna sing? Why’s that so funny?
也许那是我的强项呢
I mean, maybe I’m good at it.
牧师让我今早去唱歌♥
The pastor of the church asked me to sing this morning.
这意味着什么
It’s gotta mean something.
他让你唱歌♥广播吗
He ask you to sing for a living?
这是我要说的
That’s what I’m saying.
你要找到你真正擅长的东西
You’re gonna need to find something you’re good at
你可以凭之生活
that you can actually earn a living at
因为将来的有一天你得依靠你自己
’cause you’re gonna have to support yourself on these days.
你又怎么知道了
How do you even know?
你从来没听过我唱歌♥
You’ve never even heard me sing.
那又不是我的错
Well, that’s not my fault.
我听到你的都是鬼哭狼嚎
All I hear out of you is whining and moaning.
我今早在教堂唱歌♥
Okay. I’m singing this morning at church.
10点钟 调幅1080波段
10:00 on radio AM 1080.
你来听一下吧
Why don’t you come watch me sing?
我不会去的
No, I can’t do that.
为什么不去
Why not?
那里里不适合我
No. I just don’t belong there.
为什么
Why?
我就是不想去 没兴趣
I just don’t. I don’t!
不适合我
Don’t belong there.
那好
Okay.
我儿子巴特
My boy Bart’s, oh,
让我失望透顶
he’s nothin’ but a big disappointment.
我就不该生他 没他还过得更好
I wish he’d never been born. Everything’d been just fine.
一切都是因为巴特
All my problems are because of Bart.
嘿 打住 你继续胡扯
Hey, hey, you put words in my mouth.
我就揍你
I’m gonna put a fist in your face.
我可不小了
Yeah, I’m a little big for that, Dad.
你觉得你长大了
You think?
你以为还是小时候吗
I think those days are over.
你真想试试
Is that what you think?
来 来嘛
Yeah! I do, yeah!
你说话放尊重点
Listen, you have to talk to me with respect.
是我给你吃给你喝
I’m the one that puts the food on the table.
是我在养家糊口 是我没有离开
I earn the living around here, and I’m the one who stayed.
我在这可没看到你妈
I don’t see your Momma anywhere.
爸 没人怪妈妈离开
Yeah, well, nobody blames her for leaving, Dad!
要是我 我也会离开你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!