你开玩笑吗 这太完美了
Are you kidding me? This is perfect.
伙计们 这是你们的音响师 DinGo
Oh, and, guys, this is your sound man, Dingo.
你们有什么需要就告诉他
Anything you need, you just let him know.
你还给我们找了调音师啊
You got us a sound guy?
会有唱片公♥司♥来吗
Did you get a label to come?
没有
No.
目前有五家 正在努力发展更多的
I got five. Working on a few more.
我只想让你保证这儿会爆满
I just need you to make sure this place is full.
开始吧 先生们
And bring the rain, gentlemen.
-这就来 -当然
– Yeah, you got it. – Absolutely.
兄弟 准备好面对了吗
Buddy, you ready for this?
人山人海 对吧
Good crowd, huh?
巴特 我们这儿出了点状况
Bart, we’ve got a little situation
我得跟你说一下
I need to talk to you about.
过来
Come on.
巴特 我想带你见个人
So, Bart, there’s somebody I want you to meet.
这是我一朋友
This is a friend of mine.
他今晚来这儿看我们演出
He came down here tonight to see us.
-哇 斯密提 -这位是MiChael W. 斯密斯
– Whoa, Smitty?! – This is Michael W. Smith.
斯密提 对吧 你朋友都这么叫你 对吧
Smitty, right? That’s what your friends call you, right?
对 对 很高兴认识你
Yeah, yeah, nice to meet you.
我真的超粉你的 老早就
I am, like, a huge fan from, like, all the…
-怎么说 就很 -放轻松 老兄
– sorry, like… – That’s okay, man.
就一直都很崇拜你 真的
All the way back. Way back.
你和艾米·格兰特的巡演让我备受鼓舞
Your tour with Amy Grant was just so inspiring for me.
我记得你当时穿着背心 红背心
I remember you wore that vest, that red vest!
兄弟 那可真大胆 我
Dude, that was bold. I, I…
我不记得我有穿红背心
I don’t think I wore a red vest.
我想买♥♥那件背心 不 你穿了的
I would buy that vest. No, you did.
你当时穿着红背心 记得吗
You wore this red vest. You remember?
我有在巡演那会穿过红背心吗
Di… did I wear a red vest on our tour?
-他穿了 -对 你穿了
– He did. – Yes, you did.
是天鹅绒的
It was velvet.
我去
Oh, man.
什么情况
What?
巴特小姐 我 我们 好吧
Miss Bart, I’m… oh, we’re… okay.
-你还好吗 -我刚刚有点没缓过来
– You okay? – I just threw up a little bit.
对没事 我很好 只是 你们就像
Yeah. No, I’m good. I just… you are like…
我觉得 那就是我的精神依托
And it was like… like an anchor for me.
非常感谢 这对我意义非凡
Thank you so much. That means so much to me.
对 它真的 真的 太赞了
Yeah, it was just… It was… it was great.
瞧瞧我都见到了谁
There you are.
能为你助威我们感到很兴奋
We’re just so excited to cheer you on.
-有奇妙女性 -麻烦把他叫出来
– Here’s Wonder Woman! – Go get him, please.
还有艾米·格兰特 你就像超级英雄
Here’s Amy Grant! You are like a super hero…
-我们得去彩排了 不好意思 -啥
– We gotta roll. Sorry. – What?
我们正聊着呢
We’re hanging out.
-嗨 伙计们 -这是麦克
– Hi, guys. – This is Mike.
-你好 祝你好运 巴特 -走啦
– Hey. Good luck, Bart. – Time to go.
好的 玩 玩得开心点
Yeah, good… have a good one.
-你看到那是谁了吗 -看到了
-Did you see who is it? – I did.
那可是艾米·格兰特 她和我讲话了
That was Amy Grant. She talked to me.
嗨起来 纳什维尔
Come on, Nashvi-i-lle!
你们好啊 GMA
What’s up, GMA?
你们准备好今晚嗨翻天了吗
Are you guys ready to rock tonight?
朋友们 很高兴能与你们同在
Man, we are so glad to be here with you!
是否曾感觉生命中的一切
Ever feel like everything in your life
不断地汇集在一起成为一个重要的时刻
is just building and building and building to one big moment?
此时此刻就是这种感觉 一起来
That’s how we feel tonight! Let’s do this!
巴特 你搞得我压力好大
Bart. You’re stressing me out, man.
不好意思 我太紧张了 你懂的
Sorry. It’s nerves, you know.
我倒想让他们快点决定
I wish they’d hurry up.
我觉得刚才挺好的 对吧 感觉不错
I thought it was good, right? It felt good.
-还不错 -挺好的 伙计
– It was good. – It was good, man.
目前为止最棒的演出
Best show we ever played.
观众们热情高涨 兄弟
Crowd was into it, man.
-我去和他们谈谈 -别
– I’m gonna go talk to them. – No!
别这样 巴特
Don’t do that, Bart!
布里克能搞定的
Brickell’s got it.
让他搞定吧
Let him do his job.
他搞不定怎么办
What if he can’t?
等会 等会
Wait! Wait!
-伙计 别 -这是个错误
– Dude, no! – That’s a mistake.
但如果你能体会从我刚认识他们
But if you could see how far they’ve come
-到他们现在这样 -嘿 大伙们
from the first time I saw ’em… Hey! Hey, guys!
先生们 还有女士
Gentlemen. Oh, and also lady.
-你们见过巴特了吧 -见到你们真好
– So you guys know Bart? – Nice to meet y’all.
-感谢各位今晚的到来 -我在
– Thanks for coming out tonight. – And I’ve been getting
向他们征询一些积极反馈
some good feedback from these guys,
-快搞定了 -刚才是很棒还是怎样
– and I’m almost finished… – Was that awesome or what?
我是说 你们不是都同意吗
I mean, don’t y’all agree?
总的来说 我们这边应该差不多了
I think we’re pretty much finished up here anyway.
别这样 我想知道你们怎么看
come on, I wanna know what you think!
让我 让我来搞定这边
Let me, let me finish up here…
我想知道他们的想法
I want to know what they think.
你真的想知道吗
You really wanna know?
是的 想 来吧 洗耳恭听
Yeah, I do! Come on, lay it on me.
把你们的想法都告诉我 音乐人先生
Give me all you got, Mr. Music Man.
-我心态很好的 -都告诉你 好的
– I have the skin of a rhino. – All I got, okay.
很抱歉由我来告诉你 孩子
I’m sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, kid,
总之 你们表现得还不够好
but, you’re just not good enough.
反正 有待提高
Not yet, anyway.
什么 你们搞错了吧
What? You’re wrong.
青年营七年级生 这是一方面 巴特
Seventh graders at youth camp, that’s one thing, Bart.
但这 这关乎唱片销量
But this, this is about record sales.
你们刚才唱的那些我卖♥♥不了
And I just can’t sell what you’re doing up there.
七年级 刚才可是整场爆满 兄弟
Seventh gr… we’ ve packed the house, man.
我们卖♥♥自己的专辑都好几年了
We’ve been selling our own albums for years now.
我说 你们是 是都活在火星吗
I mean, what… what world are you guys living in?
现实
Reality.
讲真 你得接受现实 巴特
Look, you need to embrace reality, Bart.
你们那些东西
Your stuff…
你们还不够好 巴特 梦想没法拿来吃饭
You’re not good enough, Bart. Dreams don’t pay the bills.
这些玩意
All it does…
让你逃避这一切
is keeping you from all this…
逃避对于现实的了解
from knowing what’s real.
那我们压轴唱的那首怎么样
What about the stuff we played at the end?
那首礼拜乐
The worship music?
那个很美 真的很棒
Oh, it was beautiful, magical, truly.
我有个小叔在丹佛市
I’ve got a brother-in-law in Denver.
他在招礼拜牧师
He’s looking for a worship pastor.
如果你想去 我可以安排
I could put you two together if you like.
她认真的吗
Is she serious?
你气的是事实 不是我
It’s the truth you’re mad at, not me.
我的高中球队里 有不少小伙子
My high school football team, there were a couple of guys
他们足以在小镇里呼风唤雨
that were good enough to make a big noise in a small town.
但也就这样了 你懂吗
But that was it. You know what?
他们还是原地踏步 他们被困住了
They’re still there. They’re stuck.
这种事也会发生在你身上
And that’s what’ll happen to you.
你得有爆点好让我们卖♥♥得出去
You gotta be good at something we can sell.
闭嘴吧 你们还不明白吗
Just stop! Do you guys not get it?
听着 为了这一刻我们倾尽所有
Okay? We’ve given everything for this moment.
破釜沉舟 懂吗 我们将不惜一切代价
There is no plan B for us. Okay? We will do whatever it takes.
我们会比任何人都更拼命
We will work harder than anybody else.
告诉我你们要我♥干♥什么
Tell me what you need me to do.
听着 我和很多乐队合作过
Look, I work with a lot of bands,
我能看出来谁能成功 谁不能
and I can recognize who’s gonna make it and who isn’t.
而我跟你说事实 巴特 你不行的
And I gotta tell you the truth, Bart. You won’t.
你凭什么这么说 你甚至根本不了解我
How dare you say that? You don’t even know me.
回家吧 那才是你该做的
Go home. That’s what you should do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!